The Blue Viper Files Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he did it again.

And again.

And again.

Weeks of this. He'd known. Surely, he'd known. He wasn't an idiot. She was too curious about Betsy, too insistent when any command involved her. Madame Sasha wanted his wife, and he had done everything to give her away. He was a fool, a traitor, an adulterer, and ...

He was hard.

"Yes, Malen'kiy, you gave her to me because you love me. You gave her to me because you love her. You gave her away so she may have the bride she deserved. And now that she is gone, you may have the bride you deserve."

Sinja slithered over Madame Sasha, coiling round and around. Ben couldn't tell if it was the real snake or the illusion Mistress sometimes used. They were all real now. Too real.

"Tell me." Madame Sasha revealed the "obey" tattoo. "How are preparations going?"

"Good Mistress. The house is ready for you. The paperwork needs to be done, but it's all agreed upon. You may come whenever you want. I'll arrange for your immigration papers shortly. A few weeks at most."

"Good, good." Madame Sasha revealed the "love" tattoo. Ben's whole body glowed at the sight of it. He knew what he had done now, how he'd betrayed Betsy, but he also knew it was worth it. His body tingled as goosebumps erupted over his skin. His hard cock twitched. This was it. It was all for this. He had sold his wife for it, but it was worth it. She would be happier with Madame Sasha. Everyone was happier with her. She had brought them together, all of them. Ben was more in love than ever. He and Betsy hadn't been this close in years, and each moment of his life was filled with desire and devotion for Madame Sasha. She was a magnet that drew them both to her, but as they approached her, how could they not approach each other?

"I love you, Malen'kiy," she whispered. She rubbed the word on her breast, moaning as she did, bending over towards him, towards the camera. Ben's vision went fuzzy. He couldn't handle it, couldn't see straight. His cock twitched again, and he had to cum. He'd been so good. Surely, he could cum now. He'd earned it. He'd earned it.

"I love you so much," she repeated. Ben stroked faster.

"I love you too, Mistress."

"I want you."

"I want you too."

"You've been such a good boy."

"Yes."

"A very good boy."

"Yes."

"You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, please. Please may I cum?"

"No." Madame Sasha stopped stroking the word "love" and moved back to "sleep" and "obey" simultaneously. Ben managed a whimper of disappointment before his mind went fuzzy. "You may cum when you prove yourself, my love."

"What else can I give you?" he asked, but there was no whine in his voice. He was lost in her power, perfectly content to be whatever she wanted him to be.

"There is more. There is always more." Madame Sasha stopped rubbing "sleep" and Ben's mind stirred. She held him in her control, rubbing "obey" but his erection was gone. He was nothing.

"Let's begin on my paperwork today," she commanded. "I tire of waiting."


12