The Bluejay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how long before I get to put this cock back in your hot pussy?" Derek asked. His voice was loud and clear.

"Damn, Derek did you have to show me that?" Mindy asked, giggling.

I crept to the doorway and peered in. Mindy was sitting on the bed, wearing a pink robe. She had her iPad laying on its side on my pillow while she face-timed Derek. The screen showed him stroking a long, thick and very erect cock.

"You know you love this cock," he said as he pumped it. "You know you miss sucking on it."

"Of course, I do," Mindy said, "but I'm trying to be a good wife now. Jim is trying really hard to fix things, and I don't want to lose him."

"Yeah, but you need this big cock, you know it."

"I'll get by," Mindy said, then added. "But, damn, I do need it."

"Show me your pussy," he demanded.

"Derek, I am not going to do that. I have to behave."

"You didn't say that last week when you snuck out and had me fuck you in your car," Derek said. "I can't believe he let you out alone to go shopping."

So, that's why it took her so long to get the groceries last week. She'd begged me to let her go alone. She said it was a way to prove I could trust her. Fucking lying bitch.

"Derek, this has to end," she said. "I love Jim, and I don't want a divorce. I need to be married, and you, my dear, are not husband material."

"Yeah, but your pussy belongs to me, right?" Derek asked as he pushed the head of his cock to the camera. A long string of precum dripped down.

"Damn, Derek!" Mindy said with a slight groan.

"Show me my pussy," he demanded again.

"Ok, but this is the last time, then it's over," Mindy said as she pulled her robe open and spread her legs. She was rubbing herself and starting to moan.

"It's over when I say it's over," Derek said. "Your husband showed my boss pictures of us kissing and messing around in the gym. They fired me! I want to make him pay."

"Oh my God!" Mindy cried out. She sat up and closed her legs and pulled the robe tight around her again. "He didn't tell me he did that. I'm sorry, but this is bad Derek. We have to stop. It's too risky now. If he finds out..."

"Fuck him!" Derek shouted. "Your mine and I'm going to tell that fucking husband of yours next time I see him. I want to see the look on his face when I tell him I've been fucking you since the first private lesson."

"Oh God, Derek, you can't do that. If you tell him, he'll throw me out. I don't want a divorce. You have to promise me you won't tell him!"

"If you don't want me to tell him, it's going to cost you," he said laughing.

"Cost me how?" Mindy asked, settling back onto the bed.

"You know how," he replied.

Mindy moaned. "Are you going to fuck me? Make me your slut?"

"You are already my slut," he answered confidently. "Now show me that pussy and make me cum."

"Oh fuck," Mindy gasped. She opened the robe, spread her legs and lay back to give him a better view of her body. She laughed, "Yes I am! I am your slut!"

I turned around, walked downstairs, saving the video I had just shot to the cloud. I would need it. The lawyer had told me there was no way to file for divorce for adultery without proof. I now had all the evidence I needed.

I slammed the door on my way out, then got into my truck and tore out of the driveway. Three seconds later, my phone rang. It was Mindy.

I answered it. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Jim, I didn't know you came back so soon. Where are you going? What's wrong?"

"Obviously, you didn't know," I replied sarcastically. "You might as well tell Derek he doesn't have to jerk off on camera anymore. He can come over and fuck you in person. If you have anything more to say to me, tell it to my lawyer. We're done."

"Jim! It isn't... We weren't... it... baby, please," she was crying. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"Yeah, you were sorry when you fucked him in your car and lied to me that you were shopping! You were sorry when you started fucking him the second day you met him and were sorry every time you fucked him since then! Yeah, you're sorry. So fucking sorry!"

"Jim, please, let me explain!"

"Explain what? That you're a slut? I figured that out! Goodbye Mindy. Don't call me again!"

I hung up. Mindy called back, so I turned the phone off and tossed it across the cab. Just then a Bluejay darted in front of me and struck my windshield with a loud thump and a cloud of feathers. I slid to a stop, got out and ran over to find the bird flopping on the grass next to the street. Its head was turned at an extreme, awkward angle and laid sideways against its shoulder. The bird tried to fly, but couldn't. It just flapped its wings and spun around in a circle. The whole time it was making this horrendous squawking sound and staring at me with its upturned eye. I could tell the poor thing was terrified and in agony.

I knelt down next to it and spoke softly. "I'm sorry, Mr. Bluejay. I'm so sorry."

I needed to do something to help the bird. Maybe I could take it to the animal hospital. I remembered there was one not too far from my house. I ran to the truck and found an empty shoebox. I came back, and the bird flapped its wings, crying out in pain, managing to flutter a few feet away. I knelt next to it again and tried to scoop it into the box. I succeeded in getting it inside, but it panicked and began flapping its wings frantically and screaming out. I was horrified to be causing it more pain than it was already suffering. That wasn't going to work.

I gently dumped the bird back out onto the grass.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what to do," I told it as I started to cry. "I just don't know how to help you."

I could stay with it until it died. I didn't think it would live much longer. But, what if it did. It was suffering. For me to allow it to continue in agony was cruel. I could see how badly it wanted to live, but it couldn't fly, it couldn't walk, it couldn't feed itself, and it was in pain. Wouldn't it be even crueler to do nothing?

The bird squawked and seemed to grow calmer. I reached out slowly and picked it up, saying softly, "It's ok. It's ok." It didn't struggle or panic. I closed my eyes and twisted its head with a sickening crunch. The bird twitched then lay still. It was no longer breathing and was no longer in pain. I placed it into the shoebox, closed the lid and placed it on the seat next to me. I drove by WalMart and tossed the shoebox in the garbage can.

So much for happiness.

12