All Comments on 'The BMW'

by Mr Robert

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ready

I'm ready for chapter two. Make it sing.

mrnicerguymrnicerguyover 14 years ago
So far...

Your writing's fine and promising but you need to let go with the content. Eroticism is way more difficult than porn and readers need a payoff. At least I think that's why most of them come here. Let her get crazy in Chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Do people really talk like this?

While the writing is acceptable, the dialogue is stilted and unnatural. People do not talk this way to each other - they use contractions, short hand words, and they interrupt each other. I found it hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't get it

I don't get this hostility of the comments before this one. I must be missing something. The only thing I was disappointed in is that it was too short. I hope to see future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmmm where are all the real Loving Wives stories

you know, the ones where the wives love their husbands so much they beg their husbands to bring women home and fuck them in from of the wife. So that they can lick their husbands cum out of the sluts the husband uses without regard for medical testing or mental state. When I start reading those stories I may start to like cuck stories enough to not get sick when I find myself reading one.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Seduction?

Maurice is handsome. That seems to be all that is necessary to change Sweetie's firmly held principle of not cheating. So he drives her off into the hustings, promising that they will get to know each other REALLY well! Silver-tongued devil! And it apparently works again, just like it did to almost ever other well-to-do man's wife before!

Wow...who knew that was all a dude had to do to nail hotsy-totsy ladies! No tension, or seduction...just show up looking handsome! Now, the only question is ... How the FUCK am I going to manage looking handsome?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Mr Bobby with another.one of his cuck and whore specials.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous