The Boarding House Ch. 03

Story Info
Peace declared with her mother over and over again.
4.6k words
4.73
7.9k
11
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boarding House 3

This is not a stand-alone story. It's highly recommended that you read parts one and two before part three. This is an entirely fictitious story, so don't go getting yourself incensed or upset by anything that you read here. Thank you!

As I walked back to my B&B at the end of the working day, I thought of the incredible week I'd had so far. I couldn't quite believe how much my life had changed in just a few days. From being a fancy free twenty eight year old single man, I was now seriously contemplating marriage with a young woman I had met just a few days ago.

I had seduced the twenty five year old innocent, who was extremely shy, introverted, and a virgin. Rachael had rapidly learned that there was more to life than working at the B&B and attending church with her mother. It had all happened by accident to start with, but I quickly realised that Rachael had a very sensual nature. She had succumbed to my attempted seduction after accidentally seeing my cock when I was peeing late at night and left the door open. She had been closeted and protected all her life, but her natural curiosity had proved her undoing.

Her sexual awakening had certainly changed her outlook on life, and within a day or two she had blossomed to the point where she had lost her initial shyness and developed a fine healthy interest in sex. She was a quick learner, and from being a reluctant participant had now embraced her latent sexuality completely and very enthusiastically.

Not only that, but due to extenuating circumstances I had rather forcefully seduced her beautiful born-again Christian mother, and spent a night of almost none stop sex in her bed the previous night as well. My head was in a whirl, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. How was I going to extricate myself from this I wondered? I was pretty sure I was in love with Rachael, even after such a short acquaintance, but now I had gone and literally fucked it all up with her mother. Problems, problems, problems!

I let myself into the B&B with my pass key, and called out to Sarah, (Rachael's Mother) but there was no reply. Thankful for her absence, for the time being anyway, I made my way to my room. There was a note on my pillow which read, 'I have to go out, but we need to have that talk tonight. Don't worry, it's not going to be bad. I'll see you soon. Sarah, x.' Tonight was underlined three times, so tonight it would most certainly be. No escaping this one, but in a way I was just as eager to get this sorted out. Whatever Sarah had in mind there was one thing certain in my mind, Rachael had to be my number one priority without a shadow of a doubt.

I heard the front door open and close about twenty minutes later and since Sarah and I were the only occupants of the house at the moment, I knew it had to be her. Summoning up my courage, or as they used to say in olden times, 'girding my loins,' I made my way downstairs to have, 'that talk,' with Sarah.

As I made my way downstairs, she came out of the residents lounge, and looked up the stairs as I came down. She had a surprised look on her face, and then she smiled. Relief filled my heart, at least she was pleased to see me. She hadn't gone back to being that joyless, strict, and almost unsmiling woman filled with holy zeal that she had appeared to be earlier in the week.

'Oh, you're back,' she said, still smiling. 'You're home early tonight. You got my note I presume?' and now she looked a little more serious.

'Yes, I've just read it,' I replied, 'Shall we go back into the lounge and have a "talk," now and get it out of the way so it's not hanging over us all evening?' I suggested, and she thought that was an excellent idea.

'Okay,' she agreed. 'I think that would be fine. We must have this talk, but first of all let me go and make us some tea. Let's do this in a very informal and civilised way, and having a friendly chat over a "cuppa," tea seems the right way to go about it,' and she smiled again, still warm and friendly. As I sat there in the lounge, listening to the mundane sounds of the cups 'clinking,' on saucers, the kettle boiling, and the boiling water being poured into the tea pot, I took heart from her demeanour. She seemed friendly enough, but there was no getting away from the fact that this was going to be a serious, maybe life changing hour ahead, not only for me, but for Rachael and Sarah too.

She came through the kitchen door carrying a tray with teapot, cups, milk, and a plate with some biscuits. (cookies to my American readers) Laying it on the low lying coffee table, she poured us both tea, and sat down on the couch at my left hand side. She handed me a cup of tea, and smiled. Was she luring me into a false sense of security I uncharitably wondered?

'Shall I begin?' she asked and I agreed that it would be a good idea. 'Okay,' she continued. 'Well, I've given this a lot of thought today, not that the thoughts were in any way unpleasant,' she smiled, digressing a little, but letting me know she'd been thinking about sex for part of the day.

'I think that we're probably both agreed that the most important thing in this whole unholy mess is Rachael,' she stated. I agreed immediately, adding that she was the innocent in all of this.

'You say you love her, and as her mother, I can assure you that I love her more than anyone can imagine. She's my whole life and I've only ever wanted what's best for her. That's why I've protected her so much over the years, trying to keep her away from bad influences of any kind, or as I saw it, the filth and corruption of this ungodly world. Maybe that was wrong, and after last night I'm beginning to have a different perspective on things, but what people don't realise is that with great love comes great fear. Fear that you could lose the very thing you love most. Do you understand that?' she asked, and I told her I did because I was terrified that I may have lost Rachael so soon after just finding her. Sarah nodded letting me know we were reading off the same hymn sheet. 'To me you represented that fear, but today I finally realised I couldn't keep her all to myself any longer. To quote the old proverb, the cat's out of the bag.' That made me smile because I was thinking, no it's the pussy that's out of the bag, not the cat.

'Despite what happened in the kitchen yesterday afternoon, I think behind that you are a decent young man. Maybe it was my behaviour I thought, that pushed you into doing what you did,' and hushing my protests went on, 'Maybe it was as much my fault as it was yours. Just let me say that I'm glad that what we did happened, but now we have to deal with that, don't you agree?'

'Of course,' I agreed. 'I'm sorry that what we did happened the way it did. I apologise for that Sarah, really I do, but in the heat of the moment you tried to stab me and I had to incapacitate you in some way,' she nodded looking a little shamefaced. 'From the moment I met you I thought you were a beautiful and highly attractive woman. Okay, you're older than me, but still a lovely looking woman,' I added. 'but your fury, your rage, was quite frightening. It was your own confession about being filled with lust, etc, that cut through my confusion and yes, I'll admit it fright. I was thinking, what if you somehow managed to break loose and tried to stab me again? You may have gotten in a lucky stab, and in that split second I took that insane thought that maybe what I did could calm you down and acted on it. Thankfully, it did.' She nodded her agreement.

'No regrets,' she said. 'It worked, it's behind us now, and the rest is history as they say,' she smiled at me quite flirtatiously.

'As I said,' she repeated, 'I think that after all is said and done, you're quite a nice young man. You're tall, what, six foot?' I confirmed that and she went on, So, tall, dark, and dare I say it, quite handsome in an ugly kind of way,' she laughed again, teasing me. You have a nice physique, you're well mannered, well most of the time,' again teasing me. You seem to have a decent job, and most importantly of all you tell me you love my Rachael and want to marry her. My only doubt now is that it's all been a bit sudden.'

'You don't have to tell me Sarah,' I agreed. 'Believe me, I'm not the kind of man who goes around swearing undying love to women I've known for less than a week, but there's something about Rachael. I don't have a clue what it is, but she's got through any barriers I might have had. She's so genuine, honest and loving, and behind that quiet, unassuming facade she's fiercely intelligent too, and despite the sheltered lifestyle she's lived, she's still capable of free, independent thinking.'

'I don't just like her physically, she's also a very special young woman. I want to get to know her better, and I'm not proposing that we get married next week or anything, just that we have the time to let things develop naturally. We've never talked about marriage, that was something that I just blurted out in the kitchen last night, and then I was surprised to realise I meant it, she may not be interested. That bloody kitchen has a lot to answer for,' I concluded. She laughed.

'Well, I'm going to have to live with it too remember,' she smiled again. 'I don't think I'll ever be able to look at that table again without thinking of you making love to me on it.'

'Okay, never mind that now,' she said, quickly moving on, 'my brain is turning to mush again just thinking about it. What are we going to do about Rachael? You're serious about her, right?' I confirmed I was. 'Well, on your promise that you're serious, I'm going to step aside, and let you try to build a relationship with her, and if you both decide to get married, you have my blessing.' I was astonished, but very grateful.

'What about us?' I asked, genuinely puzzled, wondering if she could forget the events of last night and this morning quite so easily. She looked at me.

'We can never indulge our filthy, perverted, lust filled desires again... after tonight,' she added with a totally wicked and wanton look on her face.

'After tonight?' I croaked, my mouth suddenly dried up, she nodded. I tried to protest, 'but won't that be cheating on Rachael? After all, what happened last night was a spur of the moment thing that should never have happened in the first place. To spend a lust-filled night of debauchery with you again is just plain cheating' I said, being deliberately over dramatic in my choice of words. She laughed again.

'Look mister,' she said in a comically stern voice. 'You practically raped me last night; you could still go to jail if I reported you. You forced me to have sex with you, well it's my turn now. You woke a sleeping monster, and now you have to deal with the consequences. Don't think of it as cheating, just think of it as some terrible ordeal you are being reluctantly forced to take part in to win the woman you love. You're being forced to be nice, or not so nice in this case,' she giggled. 'Just like when you were a little boy and your mother made you eat all those vegetables before you got to the ice-cream.'

'Talking of cream,' she said quietly, even managing to look a little embarrassed. 'I'm as wet as I'll ever be. I've been thinking about this all day, so get down on my nice lounge carpet and get between my knees, take my panties off and do your best. I have a nice surprise in store for you. Go on, don't fuck about, I'm ready now,' she demanded.

Well, reluctantly (not really) I did as she ordered, I got down between those great legs and I pushed her skirt waist high. There's something intrinsically erotic about a woman with her skirt around her waist which always makes me as hard as stone. She spread her bare legs, no tights or stockings, and I could see straight away that the gusset of her panties was saturated with her aromatic pussy juice. It was much darker than the surrounding fabric. She had to be ultra horny I knew, to produce enough fluid to soak through the double thickness material of the gusset.

I reached for the waist band of her panties and hooking my fingers in the elastic, tugged them lower. She lifted her hips obligingly, helping with their removal. I got them as low as her knees before I noticed, and stopped in amazement, then hurriedly slipped them down and off.

'That's your surprise,' she said as she spread her legs as wide as possible. Do you like it?'

'Oh my god Sarah, fucking hell, I love it,' I gasped out as I stared at her pussy, the hair, which was trimmed short last night, was gone, now entirely shaven, denuded, not a hair to be seen. I just knelt there and looked at it for long moments. 'Oh god, what a pussy, oh Sarah, I love it, I love it... you... it... looks fabulous. She positively beamed at my obvious pleasure and admiration.

'Mmm... I was hoping you might like it, especially after what you said about it last night and this morning. There's this thing,' she started to say, 'called, "The Tongue Test," to check if it's been properly shaved,' she said jokingly. 'Do you think you could...maybe.. oh god yes,' she gasped as I buried my face, tongue and fingers in her superb pussy. Her head went back, she arched her back and pushed her pussy hard against my mouth, moaning and moaning, her hands behind my head pulling me into herself for a harder and yet more intimate contact with her pleasure centre. I lapped and probed with my tongue while my fingers sank into her open depths releasing yet more of her plentiful secretions.

I could hear her getting louder and louder, her body thrusting at the sweet torment pleasuring her amazing pussy and getting more and more frantic, and then she was coming. I didn't need her to loudly announce that she was coming to know that, but it was nice to hear her in her pleasure all the same.

'Oh fuck.. oh dear god... yes...I'm coming... oh yes, oh fuck... yes,' and then slowly, bit by bit as the peak of her pleasure passed and subsided she began to come down until it was over. I pulled back then, aware that my face was soaked, her juices dripping off my chin. Still on my knees before her, I unbuckled my belt and slipped my trousers and underpants down past my hips, releasing my cock. It was hard and demanding some attention so I gripped it and rubbed back and forth a couple of times, just to put him on standby. Just then she opened her eyes and saw what I was doing. She grinned at me looking entirely happy.

'Mmm... is that all for me,' she laughed coquettishly. I grinned in return, and shuffled forward on my knees just a little bit, and fed him onto her welcoming wetness. She gasped at the sudden intrusion and pulled her hips back a little, but returned more forcefully, and began to fuck me as much as possible from the position she was in. I let her go at it for a moment or two, letting her tease herself, and then I began to thrust into her in earnest. In hard, out gently in hard, fucking her steadily, but forcefully. Eyes closed, in a world of her own, she mumbled and moaned, encouraging me with her words.

'Oh yes, that is IT... oh yes... fuck me you dear sweet boy... oh yes, just there, that's it... oh how I love your... cock. As I upped the pace, her words became ever more unintelligible until with another orgasm impending, they were just noises of pleasure. Her pelvis tilted up, pushing hard, and her moans peaked into a trembling scream her orgasm washed over her again and again. As her orgasm began to die, my own one kicked in and I came, pulsating and pumping my come into her hot pussy. It seemed to tigger her dying orgasm into delivering another mini orgasm and she responded to being filled with my come with more fevered gasps and moans.

She lay there for a little while after I withdrew. Her beautiful pink pussy, gaping wider was now a darker shade, redder than before with my oral pleasuring, and the harder friction and pounding it had just received from my dick. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling, and she looked happy and at peace with the world. Suddenly her eyes opened and she clapped her hand across her pussy.

'Tissues, hand me that box,' she said loudly pointing to the coffee table behind me. 'Quick, your goo is leaking out. I don't want it going all over the couch and staining it.' She quickly cleaned herself up, then smiled at me. 'Phew that was good,' she said referring to the sucking and fucking and then changing the subject, 'Give me a minute or two to recover and clean up, and then we can have something to eat,' she offered. I thought that was an excellent idea. Eating her pussy was wonderful I remarked to her, but the body needs to be more substantially re-fuelled from time to time if it's going to perform at its best. She playfully slapped my arm, and we both went through to the kitchen.

A little while later, after dinner, with one appetite catered for, another appetite arose to take its place. Notably in the shape of my cock! I don't know whether it was because we were sitting at the table on which we'd made love twice already, but I thought that tonight was going to be the last time we had sex, so let's give that kitchen table a fond farewell. I said nothing, but once we had cleared all the dishes away and she had wiped down the table to remove any debris, crumbs etc, the stage was set for another round.

As we finished clearing things away, I naturally thanked her for a lovely meal and took her in my arms, giving her a hug. We kissed, which lasted quite some time getting more and more passionate. I was caressing her body, squeezing her nipples and her breathing was getting somewhat erratic. When I cupped and massaged her arse cheeks she gave a little moan, and I quickly lifted her onto the edge of the table. She laughed, 'oh my, you love your table-enders don't you?'

'Absolutely,' I replied. 'It's become our tradition. Every time we make love I have to give you one on the kitchen table.' With my hand now under her skirt and no panties to cause an obstruction, she obligingly opened those lovely legs of hers wide, gasping and moaning as I played with her pussy, slipping my fingers up and down her wet lips, circling and stroking her clitoris. She clung to me helplessly as my fingers slipped inside, and I finger fucked her with my right hand as I held her tightly with my other arm and kissed her eager mouth. She moaned into my mouth as her orgasm approached then broke the kiss as she came loudly, gasping for breath. A few seconds later she reached down and held my hand tight against her pussy as her orgasm died.

'No more please, I'm too sensitive right now, she pleaded.' So, I just kissed her and held her tight, my hand sliding under her shirt, feeling the amazing soft skin of her back. I unclipped her bra, letting my hands sweep up and down on the full length of her back without the obstruction of the straps getting in the way. She shivered, obviously liking it; I was loving it too, the feel of a woman's skin is one of the greatest delights that loving intimacy provides. Whether you're just a man like me or another woman. Meanwhile, her hands weren't idle either, and she unbuckled my belt pushing my trousers lower, and releasing my cock again.

I pulled her right to the edge of the table, while I just moved forward a little and my hard questing dick arrived at the open gates of her pussy. All protests of over sensitivity had passed as my hardness pushed against her, and she just opened up, lips peeling apart, and I slid home into her welcoming wetness. I just let it sit there unmoving, stewing and marinating in her heat and juices, while I unbuttoned her shirt and stripped it and the bra from her shoulders. I played and sucked on those sensitive nipples while her arousal rose higher and higher. Her moans and whimpering became an almost continual keening sound as I began to stroke in and out.

12