The Boarding House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay back on the table and lifted her legs up, hands just below her knees supporting her legs and pulling them wider apart still. This was total surrender and a totally wanton display of her sex. I looked down between her legs, seeing my hard cock driving into the amazing pussy lips and how her wetness coating my cock gleamed in the light. She grinned up at me as I continued to pleasure her, working away, pushing in as deep as possible trying my best to please this wonderful woman. Varying the angle of my thrusts to reach any untouched fold of her sex as yet unused.

She closed her eyes, the better to concentrate on the sensations filling her core, the feelings that were inexorably rising, sweeping her along out of control. I upped the pace a little and she responded vocally, letting me know she was close now. I turned up the pressure by leaning forward a little and caressing her tits, squeezing those sensitive nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

'Uuuuugh...nnn... oh god, oh god...' she moaned and that was it. She was thrusting violently against my intruding dick, trying to wring every last ounce of sensation out of my cock and into her pussy. 'that's it... that's it... oh you wonderful boy... wonderful... aaaaargh... yes...oh yes... oh fuck yes.'

She lay still at last, taking huge gulps of air, her whole body trembling in the aftermath of her pleasure. The thought, well fucked, ran through my mind. I was quite pleased by my 'performance,' and I was still hard, but after I've come the first time, I always take ages to come the next time. I let her recover a little before suggesting we go through to the bedroom again.

We lay in bed in each other's arms for quite some time, no hurry, no rush, we had the whole night ahead of us, and we could make love as often as we wanted to. I think we may have even fallen asleep for a short while because suddenly I was aware that she had slipped lower down the bed, and was playing with me. Gently stroking my hardness, licking along my length, and then I felt her soft, warm mouth engulf my knob. There are no words to adequately describe how beautiful it felt as she made love to my cock with her mouth.

'Thank you sweetheart,' I said softly and she paused, looking up at me.

'Aren't you worried I may bite you again?' she said, taking me between her teeth and putting a little bit of mock pressure on it. I shook my head. She laughed, 'No, I love your cock,' she assured me, 'I just want to make it feel wonderful in return for how wonderful it has made me feel,' and she went straight back to work, her head bobbing up and down. I closed my eyes and left myself in her more than capable hands and mouth luxuriating in the sensations she was creating.

Her mouth was relentless but wonderful, and soon I felt the first distant warning tingle, and within seconds my come was gushing to the surface, up the length of my cock into her mouth. Feeling that first pulse of come, she upped the pace, her mouth sliding up and down on my hardness faster, her hand milking me even faster still, and she sucked and suckled taking every last drop of my come into her mouth. She wasted nothing, swallowing it all, keeping me prisoner in her mouth until she felt my hardness soften, and only then did she let me go. I felt her kiss the tip affectionately and then she came back up the bed into my arms.

We made love in various way throughout the night, making the most of our time together. We both knew that this could never happen again. This was it; tonight was all we had and all we could ever have. I came twice more during the night, and with her seemingly infinite capacity to orgasm, I lost count of how many orgasms wracked her body well into the early hours of the morning. We both fell asleep, utterly exhausted, sometime after 4am.

She woke me at the usual time, dressed in her bathrobe, straight out of the shower.

'Get up lazy bones,' she said quietly in my ear, then kissed my lips lightly. 'Go and shower. You stink of sex! I'm going to make you a special breakfast, so c'mon, move your arse,' then added with a laugh, 'you moved it plenty last night, thank you.'

Breakfast was special right enough; she'd really made an effort. The conversation was light and playful, and we laughed a lot, it was a very pleasant moment of, 'our time,' but eventually, we got up from the table and once more I helped her clear away the dishes, etc. She came into my arms one last time, and we kissed affectionately, then split apart. I turned to leave the kitchen but only managed to take a couple of steps before turning and looking back at her. She smiled at me bravely, but her eyes were wet. I looked at her, then looked at the table, then I looked at her, and then I looked at the table again. She laughed, and reaching down untied the fabric belt of her bathrobe, opening it to reveal that she was naked underneath. Her body was truly amazing, her breasts still perky and beautiful despite being in her forties.

'Oh, go on then,' she laughed, sounding as if she was indulging a spoiled brat. I went to her then, took her in my arms and lifted her onto the edge of the table.

12