All Comments on 'The Boat'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

nice. she must have been really horny. hope there is a descriptive chapter 2.

domrogerdomrogerover 11 years ago
Serial

I am hoping that this is just the first chapter .

Up to your usual excellent standard .

NWRaptorNWRaptorover 11 years ago
Great Start

Oh, there's definitely more coming. The plot line follows his usual " true gentleman rescues unhappy but lovely lady from a sad situation without trying to seduce her"......but we all know he will - or she'll seduce him (which doesn't take much effort).

Please continue.

NWR

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I sail, so I'm always interested in "boating" stories [even thouse about power boats], especially when they include "wet dreams." Your story was well written, and pleasant to read, but pure fantasy. However, I don't believe that "ideling" at 40 knots is really possible.

However, you have to proofread more carefully. SpellCheck is not sufficient, as there are too many words which have different meanings when spelled differently. "To" rather than "too"

TxRadTxRadover 11 years agoAuthor

If I remember correctly, I said throttled back to 40 as in mph.

As for editing, I do the best I can but since my last Lit. editor died, I haven't looked for another. If and when I decide to publish this story or any other, then I will worry about editing it perfectly.

Thanks for the comment and I'm glad you liked the story

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Delightful story

I have to admit that I fell in love for the heroine. This author turns out excellent reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too short,

Story ended too soon, hope you write the rest of the story, I would but can not type with one hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I think

It is a great start on a new story. Please continue.

M/61/Louisiana

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Wonderful

Well crafted story filled with hope andi promises. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

I agree with the others, I really connected with the characters. I hope you decide to do more with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Powerful Likkle Boat

A 50 horse motor powers a boat to 45 mph? Well worth $6 grand but I don't believe it is possible. Enjoyed the story otherwise which gave me a nubby. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

nice start, am looking forward to the island bit

Mark737Mark737over 11 years ago
Good read

I know nothing about boats. Even without any actual sex, this was still very erotic. It had the desired "effect" on me. This is not the section I usually spend time in, But it was nice to read something with characters closer to my age. I'm just not saying which one was closer to my age. :) Continue the story please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lots of Promise

You get my vote also for several more chapters, TR. I've been widowed by cancer twice and am with my third wife and some years older than Helen's previous husband would have been. So, you know that my experience supports the claim for much more of this story! My mail is in your Contact box.

ottokarottokarover 11 years ago
go on!?!?!?!?!

would like to know how this would continue! what will happen on the island's beach? are those two going to stay together? what will happen to them in the future?

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
So envious.!

You have broken my heart with a georgeous mature woman and a stylish boat all in one story, and all so well told with just a touch of anticipation as to what mat come next in the characters lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tnx Bud!

I'm 10 yrs older than he was and lost my wife last year. Such a bitter sweet story. I love the water but cannot afford a large hole in it. Do have a couple of small boats on a small home owners only lake though. Most of the others are stodgy and don't even fish. But I love it enough to make up for their shortcomings. I am short on cummings too, darn it. Thanks a lot, it made my day. Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Delightful!

Very nice! A 5-rating for certain!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Nice little story.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

A very nice story indeed... I could almost see myself in the boat with that beagiful redhead. Great job.

10sguy10sguyalmost 3 years ago
Great, So Far

What a delightful surprise of a story! I'd love to read more chapters, but it's great as is as well. I really enjoy your story-telling. The characters seem very real to me. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written.........but could have used a finish with a flourish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lucky guy!

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

WOW! AWESOME STORY. A terrific story and an exciting read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story and plot. I hope you choose to continue with additional chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...