The Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been going for 1/2 an hour and we had both reached a pivotal moment. We need to go further, or we needed to stop. My dark side wanted to play with his cock, I wanted to suck his cock, I wanted him to fuck me doggy style, I just wanted him. I was getting out of control; I could hardly hear the voice in my head saying "no," it was drowned out by the voice shouting "yes."

I think dad felt this moment too. He pulled his head back, looked into my eyes and smiled. "Thank you for your help on the boat, thank you for this. I just can't believe how good you are to me. It's blowing my mind in so many ways. You are a very sexy woman and I have enjoyed this so much. I think I have to go to bed now and take care of something."

He looked down at my hand in his crotch. I withdrew it, he looked back at me, eased into me and gave me one last lingering kiss on my lips. He got up, smiled again, went to his bedroom and shut the door. Our spare bedroom was a study and is directly off the room we were in. Everyone knew what he was going to do next.

I knew exactly what I needed. "get your clothes off Bob and screw me doggy style." Our clothes were off in 2 seconds flat and I assumed the position facing the study door.

Bob slipped in easily, I was so wet, and he started to fuck me with a strong and quick pace. Even though I was really turned on I knew I was not going to cum. I need long rhythmical strokes of my clit to cum and Bob knows that. He knew his job was to fuck me hard and fast, then cum in me. Anything else could wait until later.

Bob continued to thrust into me making me wet and making my head jerk each time his thighs hit my bum. Bob put his arm around be and started stroking my clit with the same rhythm as he was fucking me. It was good, he knows what to do and he was really turning me on.

He started to whisper in my ear. "Who do you want to fuck you?"

"You Bob, fuck me hard please."

"Who else?"

"No one, just you, shut up and fuck me hard."

"Not your dad?" I didn't immediately reply, he followed up "Do you want you dad to fuck you?"

Another pause. "Yes." I whispered. It finally came out. The man turned back into dad, in my head.

"Say it, Maddy"

"I want dad to fuck me"

Bob said " louder!"

I said "I want dad to fuck me."

"Much louder, I want your dad to hear you."

I complied. "I want dad to fuck me!"

Bob continued to whisper "do you want his cock."

I was now so turned on by the fucking I was getting, the stroking my clit was getting and the dirty talk that I was almost shouting. "I want dad's cock."

"Do you want him to cum in you."

"I want dad to cum in me."

"How deep?"

"I want my dad to cum in me very deep."

I know Dad heard every word; I knew he could hear the sound of our copulation. I didn't need prompting anymore and my mouth spewed filth. With every thrust from Bob I would say something dirty followed by a "ummpff" as his thighs hit my bum and his cock bottomed out in me.

"I want my dad's rock hard cock in me... ummpff."

"I want him to force his cock as deep as it will go in me... ummpff."

"Oh yes he is so hard... ummpff."

"I want his cum... ummpff."

"I want his cock to throb its cum in my mouth, then I'm going to kiss you... ummpff."

"I want you to taste his cum and my honey."

That last sentence was enough for Bob it pushed him over the edge. He thrust hard in me and I could feel him cum. We fell forward but didn't move for a while. Bob softened and he fell out of me. I was leaking onto the carpet, but I just didn't want to move. Eventually we got up and I found myself, stark naked, cum running down my leg starring at my dad's bedroom door. Reality punched me hard. I blurted out "oh fuck what have we been doing? What have I done?" I grabbed my clothes and ran up the stairs to our bedroom.

Bob didn't follow me. He knew he should give me time, and, in any case, he wanted to talk to dad. When he came to bed, he told me that he had gone into dad's room to talk. He recounted what he had said to dad as it was actually a message to both of us. Bob said it is obvious dad and I have a very strong bond.

We would never do anything to hurt the other. Tonight, was the result of rising sexual tension between us. It was nothing to do with our dad-daughter relationship. It was simply and entirely the expression of feelings between a man and a woman. Bob admitted that he had been a willing accomplice in all of this.

Of course, society frowns on such exchanges and if they happened regularly then it would become an unnatural extension of a dad-daughter relationship. This would not be good at all. But this was a one off and the worst outcome would be for either of us to feel guilty because that would make the other feel guilty as well. A downward spiral of guilt and what for? A few moments of pleasure between a man and a woman. Bob had made dad promise that whatever he felt he must not feel guilty. Bob made me do the same and I felt much better. I only had one question. "one off?"

Bob said "that depends on how well you two handle guilt. I just want you to be happy and fulfilled. I could see you really enjoyed kissing. The question is were you kissing the dad you grew up with, the one you have loved since you knew how to love or were you kissing a man who makes you feel both safe and sexy at the same time? Only you can answer that, I just want you to be happy. No regrets."

"No regrets." I replied. I was content and slept well.

Act 6 Dad walked into the kitchen. "Coffee, Dad?"

"Yes please, Maddy."

I didn't look at him as I was still a bit embarrassed. "Did you sleep well dad?"

"I didn't think I was going to, but Bob had a chat with me, and I slept like a baby."

I looked up at him. We both smiled broad smiles at each other. "I know exactly how you feel dad, he put my mind completely at ease. I don't regret a thing."

"Me neither, Maddy". He sat down and I handed him a coffee.

"Kissing you was such a turn on, Maddy." Oh no, I thought, not now. I was embarrassed as I wasn't ready for this discussion, I was so relieved when he continued. "So, I decided I must make an effort to get a girlfriend. I had no idea I had missed the touch of a woman so much. I still miss your mum, but I need to move on."

"Good idea, dad". I wanted to give him a kiss and hug. I don't know what stopped me.

It was Saturday and Bob re-joined us for the last day of work on boat. I caught dad looking at me a few times and he caught me. Actually "caught" isn't the right word, it was no more often than I glanced at Bob and in any case, we were completely comfortable looking at each other. There was no sense of being "caught", it seemed entirely natural. Although on reflection the glances were man-woman not dad-daughter.

I was daydreaming as I was sanding. I thought it was a pity dad and I would not go further. I found him really sexy as a man, but he would be going home soon, and I wanted him to find a girlfriend. When we stopped for a break, I really enjoyed him looking at my sweaty breasts. My pussy tingled and I smiled at dad and then looked down to my cleavage as if to say, "I know you were looking, be my guest". I looked up and he smiled back. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Bob was watching us intently.

The three of us walked home. We were happy that we had finished the boat and were looking forward to sailing her. When we got home, we had a couple of cold beers in the back garden to celebrate. It was a warm moonless night and very dark where we live. The chat dried up and we all went to bed, it was too late for a shower.

I got into our king-sized bed, I was ready for sleep. Bob got into my side of the bed and said, "budge over." I figured he wanted a cuddle, maybe even sex. I was happy to give him whatever he wanted, I felt so much love for him. I only moved to the middle of the bed. He climbed in and we cuddled up, both naked. I kissed him and pushed my bare breasts against his chest. I was just getting settled into his arms when I felt the other side of the bed move. Someone got into bed with us!

The room was pitch black so I could not see who it was although it didn't take brain of Britain to work out who it might be. I turned my head towards the 'stranger' a little apprehensive. Then I smelt an unmistakable aroma. The same one that had been turning me on for the last few days.

"Oh, Hi dad" I said. Bob sniggered "for god's sake don't just say hello as if you were passing in the street. You dad has just got into your bed stark naked. You are stark naked. Give him a kiss or something, please."

I rolled over facing dad and cuddled up to him under the sheets. It was tentative and distant as far as cuddles go, we didn't throw ourselves into a tight embrace. My nipples lightly brushed his chest. I knew his cock was close to my pussy although I couldn't see it. I could just sense it and it felt erotic. I still couldn't quite see him, but I looked at where I thought his face was and said, "Hi dad," before moving my lips towards his.

It was a bit clumsy at first, in the dark, but we soon found the right position. I opened my mouth and so did dad. We took up where we left off. We were passionately kissing again, our tongues swapping saliva and our lips moving hungrily against each other. We must have moved slightly closer to each other, but it was still a bit tentative as far as cuddles go.

Bob had said it, but I now got 1st hand evidence that Dad didn't have pants on. I could feel the occasional and light touch of the bare skin of his cock in my wispy pubic hair. I imagined what it looked like. It certainly felt hard. He put his arm around me and pulled me in tighter. I could feel my breasts squashed against his chest and the base of his cock rubbing on my mount of Venus. I breathed him in as I pushed my tongue into his mouth. Then I felt another erection between my bum cheeks.

Bob was joining us, and I felt so loved, sandwiched between two men both turning me on. Bob moved his hips against me. This caused his cock to saw its way further between my bum cheeks and in turn his small thrusts pushed my Venus mount against dad's cock. We continued like this for some time. Me and dad kissing like teenagers. Bob stroking my breasts and pushing his cock between my bum cheeks with little soft thrusts. These thrusts pushing my crotch into dad's hard cock.

After a while, Bob gently pulled my shoulders towards the bed. I was being helped to lay flat on my back. The man's mouth followed mine until he was over me. I loved that feeling, it was the same as when I was slumped on the sofa. The man was over me gently but forcibly pushing my head back into the pillow with his lips on mine.

He was taking me, owning me and I was a willing "victim" pulling him deeper into me. We weren't physically going anywhere but I felt like he was pushing into my soul and I was pulling him deeper. He started to gently stroke my breasts and my nipples came alive. I sighed and moved my hand to his cock. I closed my fingers around it and said to myself 'finally.'

It was warm, hard and already lubricated. I gently wanked him, feeling the length of him. Feeling the width of him. Feeling his foreskin move over his helmet. Feeling the ridge of his helmet each time I rolled his foreskin against it. I wanted this in me. I wanted my pussy to feel the same things my hand was feeling, and I wanted to be filled by him.

Bob turned the bed-side light on and for a brief moment I was blinded. "That's better said Bob, we can see what we are doing now." It wasn't a bright light; it was just enough to give the room a background light and I was glad. I didn't want to have anonymous sex with this man. I wanted to see his face when he entered me. I was curious to know what he would look like when he filled my pussy with his cum.

Despite the introduction of some light, the man never unglued his lips from mine for one second. His tongue never stopped exploring every nook and cranny of my mouth. His cock was deliciously hard as I slowly wanked the whole length of it and his scent filled my senses. I was wet and I knew why. The room was getting hot and Bob threw the duvet on the floor. We began using our eyes as well as touch and smell to explore each other.

The man eventually came up for air and Bob took his place. I was amused and was smiling into Bob's mouth as he started swapping saliva and tongues with me. The man must have been watching us as he didn't move for a while and allowed me to continue wanking him while Bob explored my tonsils. I started to get concerned we were leaving him out when, I was forced to let go of his cock as he moved away.

I slightly panicked and was just about to stop kissing Bob to find out where the man was going, when I felt him lightly grasp both of my ankles and slightly move them apart. He let go. He was asking me a question; he was asking permission. I answered by moving my legs slightly further apart and he confirmed our contract by completing the movement.

I knew he was now looking between my legs at the rose of my pussy that was opening up to anyone who cared to look. When I am aroused, I want to open my legs as far as they will go. In this state I want every man in the world to look at my pussy and study every detail of it. I got wetter thinking about him devouring my rose with his eyes. Mapping its soft and glistening folds. He moved his thighs and I could feel them on my calves. I hoped he was moving to eat me, but nothing happened. I guess he must have been taking in the sight and aroma of me. He moved closer and I could feel his breath on my pussy lips.

He was breathing me in, tasting my smell, the smell of my honey, the work smell of my crotch, the smell of arousal, the smell of me. He was close and then, he kissed my pussy lips and moved up using his tongue to unhood my clit. Not in an urgent way, but very slowly and very deliberately. My legs fell further apart. I let out a long breath into Bob's mouth and arched my back. I was so turned on I could have floated up to the sky. Bob was kissing me and stroking my breasts the man was now rhythmically assaulting my pussy with his tongue and lips.

I don't know how long this lasted I was in so much extasy. I reached my plateau and I knew if they carried on, I would orgasm. I don't always orgasm, but I always know when I am going to. The sexual tension of the last few days was catching up on me. The man was doing a great job on my clit. He was focused on my clit but also moved around my pussy lips occasionally. This gave my clit a break but had me yearning for him to return to my little erection. So, it felt like I was constantly trying to get him back to lapping at my clit. This yearning, although slightly frustrating, just made me want him more. I was sopping wet.

Every time he got back to my clit it sent me higher. His rhythm was fantastic, slow enough so I could relax but fast enough to turn me on. I could feel the waves rising. They were lapping on the shore. I was floating. Bob was kissing me, and my nipples were starting to ache. I refocused on my clit, but the man moved his tongue, so it lapped my pussy lips and then entered my pussy in and out. I loved him fucking my pussy with his tongue, but my clit was crying out for attention. I was desperate to have him move back. I wanted him to lick my clit with every cell in my body. Finally, he did.

This time when he moved back to my clit, a wave washed over me. I strained my hips upwards to rub myself hard against his face. I rocked my clit back and forward over his lips, chin and nose. His lapping at me sped up to mirror my pelvic thrusts. Another wave hit me, and I ground all of my pussy hard into his face.

I wanted him to make me cum and I was getting what I wanted. The world stood still as I groaned into Bob's mouth and ground into the man's mouth. My bum was about 6 inches off the bed when the final wave hit me and washed over me. I fell back to bed and the man followed me. Slowing his tongue action and moving to insert his tongue into my slowly pulsating pussy.

He knew I was floating down and my clit would be super sensitive but that my pussy would be mirroring the pulsating contractions of my sphincter. It was like my pussy was gripping and releasing his tongue.

I lay very still with my eyes closed. The man and Bob both eased upright on their heels. Both devouring my body with their eyes. Feasting on every sweaty curve. My nipples were rock hard, my chest was heaving, my pussy lips glistened. My hair was matted to my forehead. Both were devouring the sounds of me gently coming back down to earth. The long sighs of me filling and emptying my lungs.

Both were devouring the smell of me. Face and pussy covered in their evaporating saliva, my armpits smelling of work and stale deodorant, my crotch smelling of work and stale shower gel and my pussy, oh my pussy, smelling of my honey mixed with the man's saliva gently evaporating into the air.

I opened my eyes. The man was kneeling between my legs with his cock was pointing at the ceiling. It was a good size and quite wide. My pussy was leaking my own juices and the man's saliva onto the bed. I felt like a sex goddess with my legs open, pussy flowering and leaking being starred at by a man who was about to fuck me. The man was changing into my dad.

I must have looked like I was passively waiting for the next step, but my mind was not passive it was screaming "look how wide my legs are, they are open for you, my pussy wants you in me, it is so wet, do it, do it now!". I knew what was going to happen next, so did dad and so did Bob. We all paused taking in the sexual tension of the moment. I didn't want the man anymore, I wanted dad.

Dad took hold of his cock and leaned forward into me, putting one hand on the bed next to my head to support his weight. He must have read my mind because this position allowed me to look into his eyes and read his expressions as he entered me. It also allowed Bob to see every detail of my Dad's penetration. Like a guided missile his love muscle was aimed at the flowering bloom of my pussy. I was wet and very ready.

He eased himself towards me. I wanted this so much it seemed to take hours for him to get to the target. Three people were watching the approach of his cock. All of us wanting the same thing. Bob gasped as dad's helmet pushed its way between my willing pussy lips. I sighed as I felt him halfway in. Dad groaned as he pushed on. We could all see my wispy bush meet his hair. I remember thinking he was very hairy down there, but he has a bare chest. A strange thought to have when your dad was in the process of sinking his rock-hard cock into you.

We were all looking at the progress of dad's cock slowly easing into me. I looked up to see his face. I felt him fill me up. I felt the warm steel of his very hard cock open me and I could see the relief on his face. His cock was sweetly and gently forcing its way into the depths of my pussy. Every muscle on his face relaxed, he sighed again and closed his eyes. The muscles on his body were rock hard in sharp contrast to his face. He kept going until he was fully in me and his head slightly tilted skywards. All I could do or say was "fuuuuuuuck."

Dad moved his other hand to support his weight, his hands on both sides of my head. He didn't move. He looked like he was trying to enjoy these feelings for as long as possible. I imagined him feeling the softness on my pussy. It's gentle but positive caressing of his cock as he pushed into me. Maybe he was thinking about the dirtiness of his rock-hard cock being lodged in his daughters wet and willing cunt.

I didn't want him to move yet anyway. I also wanted to savour the moment. To feel him expand my pussy. The dirty feeling of my dad's rock-hard cock in his daughter's wet pussy. I had wanted to ignore the fact that this man was my dad, now I wanted to think about it. I wanted the dirtiness of it. I wanted to look at the face of this man and recognise him as my father. I wanted to feel the taboo of my father's cock deep in me.