The Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to savour our combined smell and gaze over our sweaty bodies. I wanted to anticipate him, all of him. His physical strength, his rock-hard cock, his cum, his smell and his momentary ownership of me. My dad.

Bob whispered, although I don't know why he was whispering, " how does it feel?"

"Wonderful."

"He is hard for you isn't he?"

"Oh, yes."

"Just imagine how you will feel when he fills you with his cum". I couldn't find words to answer. I wanted dad to spew his cum in me. I wanted it to be dad's cum not the man who had turned me on. I wanted to feel my dad's cock pulse and explode in me. Over the last few days I had gone from not thinking about sex with this man, to thinking about it, to wanting sex with this man and finally wanting dirty sex with my dad. Now I wanted to be fucked deep by my dad. As if he read my mind, he slowly started to pump me.

He slowly eased in and out of me. I felt his power, I felt his hardness. His stoke was long, almost all out of me and then so far in me, our pubic bones mashed together. My pussy was slick, but I still got friction because dad was filling me so completely. He continued to ease in an out of me, he wasn't rough but he was powerful. He started grunting gently every time he bottomed out in me. I echoed him. I don't normally make much sound, but the eroticism of the situation took over and I whispered my grunts.

I moved my hands to his arse and opened my legs even more. I pulled my dad into me as he continued to alternate between filling and emptying my pussy. I felt the steel ribs of my dad's cock making my pussy vibrate. I felt the ridge of my dad's helmet as it worked its way deep into me.

I knew he wouldn't last long. A woman knows. I could feel it in every muscle of his body. He was not holding back he was not waiting for me to cum. My dad wanted to fill me, he wanted to empty his seed as deep as he could into me. He wanted to own me, leave his smell on me and his cum in me.

I whispered to him "look at me dad." I moved my hands to hold his biceps. We starred into each other's eyes, while he continued to slowly screw me deeply and strongly.

I smiled at him and dropped one of my hands so I could hold Bobs hand. Dad was so engrossed in driving his cock into me he did not smile back. He continued to thrust. I stoked his arm as my dad fucked me and I sighed."yyyeeesss". He continued to grunt softly with each thrust. He started to pick up the pace and I knew he would soon cum. I wanted my dad's cum. My pussy was desperate for my dad's cock to fill me. I wanted it.

He closed his eyes and picked up pace. Then he thrust hard into me three times, very hard. The first time I though he was going to enter my cervix, the second time was harder and he opened his eyes. I looked back up at him. I knew what was next, so did he and we wanted it. My eyes told him I wanted my dad's cum, they implored him to let loose. He did and the third thrust was the hardest of all. Our pubic bones clashed, and it hurt me a bit. A nice pain if that makes any sense.

I gasped and then I felt it. I felt my dad's cock pulse. He grunted loudly, his jaw dropped, his eyes burned me like lasers and he again pushed his cock into me as far as he could get it. His eyes glazed over and he was starring through me into the distance as he pumped me with his cum. My eyes studied his face, all of his face but especially his eyes as I felt the walls of my pussy being coated with my dad's cum.

I felt another spasm of cum hit my pussy wall and then another. My dad's cock was pulsing with a slow rhythm that matched his slowing and more gentle fucking of me. He eventually stopped and sighed very hard emptying his lungs.

After a silence in which we both took in the sights and smells of what we had done. His brow had beaded sweat, I could smell my dad, his chest glistened and I could feel my dad's softening cock slide out of me on a river of our combined sex fluids. He looked calm and contented. We starred at each other for some time, our gaze was broken by Bob who said, "I think I'd like to fuck her now." He later told me that not only was he very horny, but he was worried that if we carried on starring at each other we might start feeling guilty.

Dad moved out of the way and Bob settled between my legs. He inserted his cock quickly with a familiarity of someone who knows where everything is. He slid into me easily lubricated by dad's cum. He bottomed out and I gasped. This all happened so quickly I felt a bit used. Like some sort of blow-up doll with two men taking their turns filling my pussy with cum.

I stared to be a bit irritated until I suddenly had visions of a queue of strange men lining up to take their turn with me like some sort of porn movie. I smiled at the eroticism of what we were doing and caught my dad's eye. He had no idea what I was smiling at but it seemed to reassure him and he settled back to watch his daughter fuck her husband. From his angle near the foot of the bed he could see Bob's cock push into me. He could see my soaking pussy lips suck my husband's cock.

I could tell Bob wasn't going to last very long either. Same reason, days of increasing sexual tension. I always liked the way Bob made love to me. He was a caring lover and took time over the years to understand what I needed. This time was different, Bob wasn't making love to me he was fucking me hard. My head jerked every time he bottomed out. I was intriguingly tuned on by this change of style.

I vibrated to the fast and hard rhythm of his pelvis. I knew I wouldn't cum, so I just settled back to enjoy the ride. Bob moved in and out of me smoothly, lubricated by my dad's cum. I enjoyed his hardness and his weight on my chest. He pushed his tongue in my ear and whispered "I can feel your dad's cum. He made you so wet. I loved watching his cock move in you. In and out it, was rock hard. He pushed it so far into you. He strained to get it as far into as he could when he came in you."

Bob continued "His whole body shook with his orgasm. I saw his balls, arse and cock spasm as they blew you full of his cum. I would have liked to lick you clean but I needed to fuck you. I want to fill you. You are soaking wet with sweat and you smell of your dad. I feel so horny." I grunted as he again bottomed out in me.

I didn't answer him, he was "spot on" with every comment. I relaxed into the bed luxuriating in my feelings. I was hot, covered in sweat, stinking of work and sex, my pussy sloppy with cum and my own fluids. I had been eaten out to a great orgasm by a capable lover whilst snogging another, one man had made love to me and now another was fucking me.

"oh fuck I'm going to cum, ah ah ah ooooo." Bob was spraying my insides with another load of cum. I felt him pulse deep in me and then relax. I looked over to dad who was slowly wanking himself, watching every detail. He had heard Bob's dirty sex talk. It felt as if we were all sharing something special.

After a few minutes, the three of us recovered and Bob said "let's cuddle."

Bob rolled off me and I turned to face him rather than my dad as Bob is my husband. I could feel dad cuddle up behind me in a spoon position. I felt his wet cock nestle between my cheeks. His cock grew a bit, but it was not hard. I could feel Bob in front of me in a similar state of wetness his cock pressed into my belly. I was in a sandwich again and I felt really wanted.

I looked into Bob's eyes and mouthed "thank you" to him. He kissed me and I kissed him back. We started slow but gathered pace quite quickly. I had decided I just wanted quick kiss and cuddle before going to sleep but the more Bob kissed me the hotter I got. Bob then stared stoking my breasts. My fires were being stoked again, which was causing me to move my pelvis against dad.

Of course, the same movements made my dad's cock saw between my bum cheeks. I could feel the slick wetness of his cock slide up and down me. I noticed he was getting bigger and was starting to respond with his own tiny thrusts. I sighed into Bob's mouth partly because I was being turned on but also because I was subconsciously resigning myself to more sex. I stoked my husband and mashed my breasts against him.

Dad's hands were now on my hips and Bob's on my shoulders. They were both pulling me in. This was deliciously squashing me between them. I enjoyed being touched head to toe, front and back and responded by writhing between them. This had the effect of working Dad's growing cock towards my pussy. It was touching my pussy lips so I slightly opened my legs to invite him in.

He accepted the invitation and slowly eased his cock into me. Bob was starring at me intently when he said "Are you being fucked again?". I nodded my head and smiled, enjoying dad pulling on my hips get his cock further into me. He reached the end of his stroke, the smile dropped from my face and my eyes rolled up. Dad established a slow long rhythm and I settled in for the ride. I opened my eyes to share a gaze with Bob. He could see my face change with the dad's rhythm. On the way out my face relaxed as he drove into me my eyes closed briefly.

I was not sure whether I wanted to go back to 'believing" this was the man who had his cock in me. The pressure dad exerted on my hips pulling me deep made up my mind. This could well be the last time I do this, make the most of it. I was again being filled by the rock-hard cock of my dad. I found I wanted his cum yet again, even if it was only a few drops.

As dad reached the end of his stroke my eyes opened wide and I grunted quietly. Bob was loving it, gently stroking my breasts and kissing me as I was pushed towards him. All three of us were as one, we were moving together. My dad and I were the only ones copulating but all three of us were making love. I was feeling so sexy, not in an animated way but in a deep slow passionate way.

I felt so loved. I was being turned on, but I knew I would not orgasm again as I couldn't focus on myself, I was enjoying what we were achieving as a team too much.

Dad continued to pull on my hips and Bob on my shoulders. We were packed tight, so tight I was getting really hot. My body was soaking wet. The sensation of our wet bodies rubbing against each other was surreal.

Dad continued to slowly fuck me in and out of my wet pussy. I felt his hands tighten on my hips and every time he fully entered me, I could feel him pushing harder. I knew he was going to cum. Bob looked at me again and whispered, "I think you are going to get it again." I didn't want to talk; I didn't want to be distracted so I just nodded in time with my dad's thrusts.

Bob carried on "is his cock hard?" He knew the answer and I wanted to say "of course its fucking hard, very hard" but I just smiled as dad pushed into me, but again the smile went from my face as dad bottomed out in me.

I wanted Bob to stop talking. Dad didn't, I could feel him straining every time Bob spoke. Bob carried on "I want to see your face as he empties his cock in you, his hard cock, his wet cock. I can smell you; we all stink of sex. This is so dirty, more of the wrong semen is going to flood your pussy. I want to see your eyes as he fucks you deep and cums in your cervix."

I wanted the same. I could feel the ribbed steel of his cock as it moved against the walls of my pussy. I could feel the engorged head of his cock as it reamed out my cunt. I don't like the word 'cunt' but at that moment it seemed so appropriate. I wanted dad's cock deep in my soaking wet and stinking cunt.

Dad grunted and flooded me again. I stopped moving and starred deep into Bob's eyes. I wanted to give him what he asked for. My eyes were wide open, my expression was calm. My eyes were trying to describe to him the feeling of more of my dad's semen flooding me. Trying to describe how hard dad's cock is. Trying to describe the feeling of my dad's cock pulsing. Trying to describe the feeling of the ridge of my dad's helmet vibrate its way up me. His eyes were asking me questions, my eyes were doing their best to provide answers.

The world stood still with Bob and I starring at each other. His imagination was in my pussy touching the wet walls, smelling the mix of cum and honey. I was there too sharing the monument.

Dad's soft cock slid out of me, followed by a stream of cum and honey. I was soaking wet and was lying in a puddle, but I didn't have the energy to get up. I felt like a used rag doll, but it was what I wanted.

"Thank you" I said as I lightly kissed Bob on the lips. "Oh, it was definitely my pleasure, Maddy, but shouldn't you also thank your dad?". I turned my upper body and put my arm around my dad's head. I pulled him for a long tongueless but luxuriant kiss on the lips. We both closed our eyes. I stopped kissing him and softly said "thanks dad." He replied "I think we needed that." I turned back and we all drifted off to sleep.

Epilogue I rolled over in the night to find Dad's side of the bed empty. I was a bit disappointed until I realised, he must have gone to his own room, so we didn't have the embarrassment of not knowing what to say when we woke up together.

I showered, washing the dirty sweat and inappropriate cum away. I changed from woman back to daughter.

I was in the kitchen when Dad came in. We smiled a nervous smile at each other. "Coffee Dad?"

"Sounds great Maddy." Bob walked in as I handed Dad his coffee. "ah good I have you two together. Saves me having to say the same thing twice."

"Last night was beautiful. A fantastic and physical demonstration of our love for you Maddy and your love of us. No one got hurt last night. From what I saw we all enjoyed every single moment. Let's leave it like that. A great night which we can't repeat for many reasons and probably shouldn't repeat also for good reasons. No regrets?" We all repeated "no regrets."

Bob broke the moment "Right, how soon can we be ready to go sailing?"

The three of us had a great week sailing. The "woman" and the "man" never put in another appearance. We went back to Maddy and Dad.

We never did anything remotely like that again. In fact, we never spoke about it again. Dad found a really nice girl friend. Bob and I spent many happy hours in their company. Occasionally Dad would catch my eye, especially when we went sailing on the boat. Both of us would smile and remember. A twinkle in both our eyes.