The Boat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, it was Harry. I smiled. I shouldn't have been surprised that a horny teenager was wanking. The poor boy had seen his grandad ejaculate deep into his mother. He had found out it wasn't the first time and that his dad shared this way of life. We had been walking around in swimsuits all day and the application of sunscreen had given him an almost permanent hard on.

Over the next few nights, it seemed to me that he masturbated every time I was in the cabin. Was he trying to taunt me? Or maybe tempt me? Either way he was turning me on with the thought of his hard cock spewing ropes of cum. I could not get the picture out of my head; it was haunting me. I was feeling empowered knowing it was me he was picturing. I should have been offended and stopped him, but I couldn't. I was enjoying the attention, albeit with plausible deniability.

After the second night I started to watch him, at first with my eye lids as closed as I could get them, but who was fooling who? He knew I was watching, and I could hardly see a thing through slit eyelids.

On the third night I didn't close my eyes. There was not much light so perhaps he wouldn't know I was watching. I watched his cock as he wanked furiously and them came. It seemed to me he had a monster cock and spewed buckets of cum.

The fourth night we accidentally caught each other's eyes. I could no longer deny I was fascinated by his masturbation. He stopped. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. We could not break the stare as the smile on his face was replaced by lust. Encouraging smiles turned in to raw sexual chemistry and he restarted his motion. His hips rose and fell as he approached orgasm. I could see in his eyes exactly what his fantasy was. He was fucking his mother. He was pounding her with his cock, sliding in and out of her wet pussy. He had a look of hunger, a look of longing in his eyes. Yes, he certainly was fucking me in his head. His hand was a blur.

I was so horny the same pictures were playing in the cinema of my head. I could see him fuck me, I could feel his cock invade me. This was wrong but I was no stranger to taboo sex. It didn't revolt me (like it should have done) and I welcomed the warm feeling it gave me in my pussy. If he had come to my bunk and entered me, I would not have resisted. I would have welcomed his rock-hard cock in my wet cave. In my current state he could have taken me any time he wanted.

My daydream was interrupted by him groaning. His hips thrust an inch or so off the bed as a stream of cum landed on his chest. I was still looking at his face as his eyes screwed closed and rope after rope splashed his chest. He breathed out, his eyes relaxed (but stayed closed), his hand left his cock, his bum sunk back into his bunk. He opened his eyes and turned his head towards me. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders in a sort of "that looked like fun" expression. I didn't wait for a 'reply', I rolled over and went back to sleep.

We went through the same routine the following night. I sat up on my bunk so I could watch the show on more comfort. I had a night shirt on which revealed some cleavage and the fact I had no bra on. I also had no knickers on but he couldn't see that as I wrapped my sheet around my lower half. We smiled at each other as he pulled the covers down past his crotch to reveal an already erect cock. He started slowly putting on a show for me by pulling his foreskin down to reveal his purple head before pushing his hand the top. I enjoyed his manly hands move up and down his hard cock.

We looked at each other as he started to build pace. It seemed like he wanted to last a bit longer, put on a show rather than furiously bring himself off. I smiled encouragingly. What the fuck was I doing? Encouraging my son to wank in front to his mum........ yes that's exactly what I was doing and I was enjoying it. It was written on my face and my son could see it. He was staring intently at me as he picked up a bit more pace. Soon that lovely cock would be spewing cum. Soon I would be so horny I would not stop him from inseminating me, if he chose to try.

I was surprised by a movement, my own hand involuntarily reached inside my shirt and started to stroke my nipple. It was engorged and ready to be touched. I felt a flutter in my pussy and a sensitivity in my nipple. Harry's eyes followed my hand and he picked up the pace a bit more. He was enjoying it. My other hand unbuttoned my shirt, button by button from the top. Each button revealed a little more cleavage and in turn a little more breast. His eyes widened as I undid the last button and shrugged off the shirt. I was bare from the waist up, displaying my bare breasts to my masturbating son. I continued to massage one nipple. I wanted his splashes to land on my breast but did not dare move.

"Oh mum" he sighed. My gaze shot back to his cock as it shot ropes onto his chest. He was staring at my chest as he orgasmed. I used both hands to squeeze my breasts and rub across my nipples. "Oh, fuck mum."

Then the enormity hit me and frightened me slightly. I froze. My son's chest was wet with his own cum and I was squeezing my breast as a show for him. I got up and went to the head. I sat down and peed while I collected my thoughts. After 5 minutes I retuned determined to just get into bed and go to sleep without eye contact or discussion. Luckily when I returned to the cabin, Harry had cleaned up and rolled over. He was not asleep, but I didn't want to engage.

I was in turmoil most of the next day. I felt like I was on a conveyor belt. I couldn't go back as we had done what we had done. I couldn't stop because I enjoyed it. I hated the confusion but loved the way our activities made me feel. I couldn't go on because, during the day, I didn't want to go further. Of course, I knew that when I was watching him that I wanted to be impaled by his cock. We had to stop completely or let it happen.

I decided, not to make a decision. I would stop worrying because no one else was worrying. I wouldn't plan anything and just go with the flow.

That night, Harry was 'up for it' as usual. As soon as I got into my bunk, he pulled down his sheet, grasped his magnificent cock and pulled his foreskin down. I did not sit up, which seemed to disappoint him a little. He did start to masturbate, no surprise! But his heart didn't seem in it. Well, that's how it appeared to me. His eyes seemed to plead with me. I didn't want to sit up and massage my breasts although I was getting aroused by the thought of him cuming.

We locked eyes as he picked up the pace. He seemed to have given up 'asking" me to show my breasts with his eyes, and I felt he looked a bit angry. Maybe that was my imagination. His hand was moving fast over his cock now, but the faster he went the angrier he seemed to get. He went on for some time, which puzzled me as normally he would have shot his load by now. Suddenly, he snorted and stopped. I expected to see jets of cum, but he had let go of his cock. He sighed a long sigh, closed his eyes and moved his hands down to his sides. He had given up. I felt cheated, I wanted him to stare into my eyes and fuck me in his imagination. I wanted to see him tense and shoot.

Someone moved. He froze, eyes still closed. I was standing by his bunk. As I touched his hip, he slightly flinched but did not open his eyes. His cock was slightly flaccid as I stroked my hand across his hips to the centre of my attention. My small hand closed gently around his cock. A mother had her son's cock in her hand. He sighed and I slowly masturbated him back to full strength. After a few strokes he was fully erect in my hand. I rewarded him by full strokes top to bottom. "Oh mum, yes." He opened his eyes and we stared into each other's soul. His face was so relaxed, and I smiled.

I pulled his foreskin down, bringing my hand to the base of his cock. I bent down and licked his helmet paying special attention to his rim. "Oh, fuck, mum." I held the head of his cock in my lips savouring the taste of his precum in my mouth. Then I slowly moved my mouth down, over the ridge of his helmet, sucking at the same time. He relaxed into the bunk as I slowly slid up and down his cock. Bob says my blow jobs are the best in the world. I have full lips, I suck hard, and I swirl my tongue around the cock whilst I slowly move up and down. Bob says it is so relaxing. Harry seemed to like it and I would have smiled if I didn't have my mouth full of cock.

I built a steady rhythm using my hand to move his foreskin in the opposite direction of my lips as I sucked, licked and kissed his lovely cock. He was not far from exploding into my mouth. I love the feeling of a man's cock pulse in my mouth. I can't say that I love the taste of cum but I do like the power and accolade of being able to extract the ultimate pleasure from a man and the evidence of that is feeling the throb of a man's cock through my lips.

I knew Harry was close and I was concentrating of giving him a great orgasm. I didn't complain when his hand started stroking my bum through my shirt.

His cock had a distinctive taste, probably rampant hormones and too much wanking. Either way it wasn't unpleasant. My jaw was starting to ache with the size of his cock, and I was very grateful that he was getting close. He was moaning slightly, and his hips were twitching. Without warning his hand moved around the front of my nightshirt. I nearly stopped him, but I really wanted him to cum. A finger entered me. Again, I nearly stopped but I wanted to feel his cock pulse in my mouth. I needed him to orgasm soon, or my aching mouth would give up. I moaned into his cock and twitched my hips against his hand as if he were turning me on. He was turning me on but I have to admit I was faking it (a bit) to get him to cum...... It worked.

I felt his cock thump as the first jet hit the back of my throat. He was pulsating and I gagged slightly as the second and third ropes spewed out. Did I tell you I love the primeval feeling a man cuming in me? My legs opening to get his escaping and relaxing finger deeper into me. It was turning me on more than I thought, but he was losing interest in the folds of my pussy. I slowed my head bobbing on his shrinking cock. As my lips finally worked their way up his cock, I sucked his cock dry of cum. My mouth left his cock and I swallowed. Disappointingly his finger left my pussy......... silence.

Just like the previous night I didn't want to talk about this. I didn't want to discuss how I felt, how I was tuned on, how he was turned on, how we felt. I just wanted him to cum and he had. Our eyes met and I smiled. I leant over and kissed him on the lips. I didn't open my mouth and cum swap with him, but I guess he could taste himself. I went to the sanctuary of the head. When I returned, Harry was faking sleep.

Act 5 -- confession

Strangely the next day my head was not in turmoil. I had done what I had done, and I had no regrets. Harry seemed a little embarrassed. He did smile at me but seemed to keep his distance, which is not easy on a small boat. I didn't mind as it gave us both the space to come to terms with the fact that I had blown him to orgasm.

When Bob and I were alone I confessed to the night's activities. Typical Bob, he just laughed. "So...... you fuck your dad, and you blow your son. When is my turn?" He was smiling all over his face, he was teasing me.

"I'm not a bicycle for you lot to take turns on. Remember I offered, but you turned me down."

He sniggered. "True. Did the boy enjoy it?"

"I think so yes, he is being a bit distant today. I guess we both need a little space to process. Are you OK with it?"

"A bit fucking late now." He smiled and teased. "But you already know the answer to that question otherwise you would not have done it. If no one get hurts, I don't care what goes on."

I stoked his erection through his shorts as he steered the boat. "It turns you on, doesn't it."

"You know it does Maddy, I would loved to have watched and then joined in." We were alone on deck, miles from shore. I unbuckled his belt and dropped his shorts and pants in one go. "Not now Maddy."

"ssshhhh, you will wake the others." I gave him release as he steered the boat. His stare never left the horizon as once again my throat played host to a man's cum. He clutched the wheel tightly and his hips bucked into my mouth as his cock strained to explode semen into me.

Act 6 -- out of control

Later that night I once again woke dad to take over, leaving me alone in the cabin with Harry. I had no idea and no preconceptions as to what would happen. At least that what my conscious brain was thinking. Why had I then got into my bunk nude?

As I got onto my bunk, he looked at me. I smiled. He didn't pull his sheet down although I could tell he was touching himself. After watching him for a while my hand gravitated to my clit and I slowly stroked it. His eyes darted to my crotch. We both knew exactly what we were doing.

Were we both going to masturbate or was this a prelude? Would we stay in our own bunks and put on a performance, or would we help each other? Would we consummate this illicit act? This was torture but oh such sweet torture. I had no idea where this would lead, and I was being turned on so much I didn't care. I wasn't going to make the first move. Our movements became more explicit, but still under covers. Our eyes still locked, each willing the other to new heights of arousal.

I could see from the tent in the sheets that his cock had grown to its full length; any pretence that all we were doing was merely looking at each other had disappeared. He made a move. With his free hand he flipped back the sheet to reveal his cock in all its glory. Rampant with a sheen of precum. I mirrored his movement and shook off the sheet to reveal my fingers strumming my clit. He continued to take the lead. "Do you want this?" He glanced to his cock.

"yes"

"Where do you want me to put it?" This was it; I had arrived at the Rubicon. Of course, I knew he was actually saying 'do you want me to fuck you.'

"I think you know the answer to that question." He did. He got up still slowly wanking his lovely cock. Instinctively, I threw my sheet onto the floor and in preparation I slowly spread my legs as far as the bunk would allow. He climbed onto the bunk and positioned himself between my legs. He paused but continued to slowly wank himself, he was displaying himself to me. My eyes left his as I concentrated on the magnificent cock in front of me.

I stopped strumming my pussy and moved my hands above my head to rest them on the pillow, which had the effect of pulling my breasts tighter to my chest. I moved my knees up a few inches which had the effect of slightly opening my legs a little further. My pussy was in full bloom, my labia had parted revealing my love canal. My clit was engorged so that it must be slightly poking out from its hood. I was wet and ready to be taken. Ready to be fucked.

He looked down to see every glistening fold. I was wantonly displaying myself to him. Without saying a word my body was shouting 'fuck me.' My pussy was screaming 'fill me.' This was not good enough for my young lover to be. "What do you want?" He whispered.

"You know what I want."

"Tell me."

One picture crossed my mind, his cock deep in me. There was only one picture but thousands of confusing words and feelings. 'Little shit, does he think I'm going to beg? Stop playing games and fuck me. What are you waiting for, permission? You think it's every day a mum gives herself to her son? Does he want me to be dirty? Does he want to make love? What does he want me to say?' In the end I decided to say anything to make his stick that weapon where I wanted it.

"Fuck me!"

"My dirty mother wants her son's cock in her?"

I didn't want to play word games anymore although I must admit I was enjoying the idea of his dirty talk. I really just wanted that cock as deep in me as he could get it. I ached for him. "Yes I do want your cock in me. Deep in me."

He moved his cock closer to its destination. Inches away from nirvana he paused again. "I am going to fuck you mum. I'm going to stick this cock where it should not go."

"yes......Please...... do it..... do it now...... fuck your mum."

Sparks flew in my head as the head of his cock touched my labia. I wanted it deep but at the same time I wanted him to take his time, I just wanted him in me. The head of his cock split my damp labia apart as it continued its journey. If being taken by my dad was erotic this was 10 times the excitement. This was my teenage son's rampant cock entering his mother's wet and very willing pussy. It was completely wrong, but fuck was it dirty. I was glad I was lying back, hands above my head, passive, being taken by my son inch by forbidden inch.

His cock continued its journey as my labia closed on his shaft. Gripping it as it pushed into my waiting and lubricated canal. We had both been staring at the point where he became me. Watching his cock disappear into me. He was halfway in, and our eyes lifted to gaze at each other. He continued to push, piston like inexorably taking me. We examined each other's faces for every change of expression as the ridge of his helmet worked its way down my walls. I was so wet for him. So wet for this. Wanting this cock. Wanting my son's cock.

His cock nudged my cervix as our pubic areas 'docked'. He was in me, and I sighed. I smiled at him, and he returned it. The world stood still as my son had his cock so deep in me. He leant down and we kissed for the first time as lovers. It was a slow kiss but every part of our mouths were involved; lips, tongues and moving heads. His illicit cock remained motionless as our faces became wet with each other's saliva.

This was nice but I wanted action and I started to make small thrusting movement with my hips. The wet walls of my canal gripped his foreskin moving it back over the head of his cock. He moaned quietly into my mouth, and I felt his cock twitch in me as he strained to get deeper. I was really enjoying the feeling of these small movements in me, but I needed more. I became more animated with my mouth on his, licking his cheeks and pushing my tongue deep into his mouth. My hip movements became more pronounced, and I moaned into his mouth again. The feeling of him moving in me was bloody fantastic but it was too subtle, I needed to be fucked. I knew I could not keep my hip movements up much longer as I was effectively lifting his hips up and down. It was too tiring.

I needed to encourage him start thrusting into me, but I couldn't get any more animated with my tongue and I couldn't moan any louder without dad and Bob knowing exactly what we were doing.

Finally, he got the message. Slowly at first, he echoed my little thrusts. My hips relaxed into the bunk as I let him take over. I was glad I could stop jerking my hips and concentrate on the feeling of him deep in me. I would need more soon but for now I was content with the slow 'love making' fuck I was getting. He kissed me deep like a lover, our jaws opening and closing. Bit by bit he was increasing the length and force of his thrusts. The change in his rhythm crept up on me without me really noticing. He was almost all the way out of me before he thrust deep back into me. My entrance had a tight grip on his foreskin, and I could feel her pull on it as he bottomed out in me. She gripped his foreskin as it moved over his helmet on withdrawal.

His face was telling me this was really turning him on. I was very wet and willing, and his size allowed us to get just the right amount of friction. I knew I wasn't going to orgasm; his pace was too fast for me. By now he was slamming into me, forcing the breath out of my lungs. Sweat was dripping off his brow onto my face and he was breathing hard. This was about him, he was taking me like an animal, but I didn't mind I was taking pleasure from the primaeval life force behind his thrusts and the eroticism of being fucked by my own son. This magnificent cock should not be in this pussy, but I wanted it deep in with every cell of my body.