The Boat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hands to grip his biceps as he pumped me with all the vigour of a teenager. His head was now buried in the pillow and all his weight was on me as he jerked his hips into me. He was grunting into the pillow. I lay there staring at the ceiling marvelling at the power of this young cock, listening to the slap of his body on mine. He was hard as rock, pumping me, pumping me hard. I caught a whiff of his musk and my canal tingled producing more lubrication for him to slide in on. Our soft noises and our combined smell filled the room. I smiled; my own son was close to orgasming in me. So wrong but I wanted it with every nerve ending in my body.

"Cum in me," I whispered, "I want you in me deep, cum Harry, please cum in me." He pushed hard almost making me yelp and continued the movement crushing my pelvis to the bunk. He strained to get as deep as he could into me and held it there. Then I felt it, that unmistakable feeling of a pulsing cock, a man emptying his balls in me. The moment where our relationship was irrelevant, circumstances were irrelevant, thoughts and feelings were irrelevant. All that mattered in the whole world to both of us was the instinct of a man and a woman. The magical moment during the act of copulation where the man driven by instinct tries to get his seed as deep as he can into a woman, trying to give his sperm the best chance of fertilising the egg. The still moment in time, where all the woman wants is a cock deep in her, spewing seed, impregnating, making new life. All the action, grunting, sighing, and sweating had brought us to this moment of serenity as I was being willingly invaded by an army of his cells.

He was pumping me full of cum and I was relaxing like any fertile woman allowing (wanting) him as deep into me as he could get. My hips slightly pushing back on him helping his fertile semen as deep into me as possible. I wanted this. At that moment time I wanted impregnation. After the surreal calm of his initial thrust, he was now gently jerking into me. With every little thrust he emptied more cum into me and pushed the existing cum deeper into me. I imagined the millions of copies of him swimming, desperately searching for an egg to fertilise. It is nonsense but at that precise moment I wanted his baby. I opened my thighs further, grabbed his bum and pulled him into me. "Fuck me Harry. Fuck your mum. Cum in her deep." The animal in me wanted to be inseminated with a baby, I wanted to make a life. I wanted his final jerk to set off a spark. The spark of a new life in me.

He stopped deep in me. Motionless, his cum continued to seep into every crevice of me. Searching, searching. I lay there basking in the thought of this liquid life permeating all of me.

The animal instincts that had driven us subsided as did his cock. I wanted it to stay longer but my pussy squeezed it out followed by a rivulet of his juice. Again, I didn't want a discussion, I had nothing to discuss. We had done what no mother and son should do but I did not regret it. He had emptied his balls deep in me, flooded my inner being with fertile sperm and I had wanted it. I didn't want him to regret it but neither did I want him to feel some sort of primeval 'ownership' over me just because we had copulated like animals, and he had serviced me. I was his mother, and he was my son. We had enjoyed sex together and that was it.

I moved my hands to his face and with a palm on each cheek, I raised his head. We looked into each other's eyes and with the last dying vision of the river of his cum in my head. I smiled and kissed him gently on the lips. "Thank you, Harry, I really enjoyed that. I think we can safely say you are not gay."

He frowned, "Mum, I should have stopped. I was going to withdraw. I don't know what came over me but when you said "cum in me" I wanted to do it so much, I couldn't stop. I am so sorry."

"Harry, harry.... What's done is done. Relax, let's just enjoy the moment, the consequences can wait. Don't worry I am on the pill. There will be a time for talking but it's not now. Now kiss me again as your willing lover. Soon I will go back to being your mother and bedsides which you need to get ready to relieve your dad on deck."

Act 7 -- one good turn deserves another

Harry disappeared on deck and Bob came into the cabin. I was lying on my back, covered in a sheet with my eyes closed in relaxed contemplation. "Are you awake?"

"Yes"

"It stinks of sex down here. Have you been doing what I think you have been doing?"

"Yes"

"Was it good?"

"Yes"

"Are you going to say anything more than yes?" I threw off the sheet that was covering me. Once again, I opened my legs. I felt so slutty.

"Be quiet Bob and take you clothes off. I have something I want you to see." He did and he sat on the end of my bunk, between my feet. "Can I watch you wank yourself off, while I show you." He started. I opened my legs as far as they would go to display every nook and cranny of my pussy in all her splendour. I wanted him to inspect every millimetre of me. I pulled back the hood of my clit and played with her. My pussy was soaked with Harry. I used him to lubricate my clit as I slowly strummed it. Bob reacted by masturbating slightly more vigorously.

I continued to strum my clit with one hand and moved the other to my labia. I squished them in circles spreading Harrys cum. Bob got faster and his eyes concentrated more intently on my pussy. Like laser beams focused on a target.

I used the fingers of both hands to squish my labia around and around. Then I pushed two fingers into me. I smiled at Bob. His eyes lifted to mine. He didn't smile, he was concentrating on cuming, which is what I wanted. I withdrew my fingers pulling a glob of Harry with it, forming a string of cum connecting my fingers to my canal. Bob was mesmerised. I didn't break the string, I let him contemplate what it was and whose it was. I then used it to further lubricate my labia.

Bob was masturbating faster now, and he was close. I spread my labia so he could see inside me. He could see another tiny rivulet of Harry's cum forming, ready to drip down over my anus star. "It's our son's. He fucked me so deep. Filled me so completely. Now I want you to reclaim me. Cum on me, Bob. Mark me with your cum. Make me stink of you. Your bitch. Your dirty slut."

He pointed his cock at my pussy and shuffled a little closer. I stopped masturbating myself. "Yes, cum on me. Everywhere, Bob. Make me yours." He groaned and the first rope shot across me. It landed in a line up my cleavage with the final drops landing on my lips, nose and forehead. The next rope landed on my pubic hair and tummy, forming a puddle in my belly button. The next two ropes hit my clit and labia. Bob's eyes were closed, and his face contorted in extasy. He stopped moving his hand and his face relaxed. He opened his eyes to survey his work. I was dipping with his cum. I stunk of two men, my pussy stunk of Harry, my body stunk of Bob.

Neither of us moved for a while but then a drop of cum slid off my nose onto my top lip. I stuck out my tongue and licked it up. Bob was watching me, and I wanted him to know despite letting his son cum in me that I was his. So, I moved my hands over my body rubbing his semen into me. I rubbed it into my breasts and brushed my nipples. I ran my fingers through my pubic hair and into my armpits. I scooped the puddle in my navel and licked my fingers. I wanted to smell of Bob. Finally, I slid my fingers over my clit and through by labia, mixing his cum with his son's.

Act 8 -- Epilogue

The way we were going this boat trip was going to end in a mass orgy, but it didn't. The wind picked up and it was tough sailing all the way to Gibraltar. The cabin no longer smelled pleasantly of sex, it stank of wet sweaty human's (not unlike wet dogs). We were all too knackered to think of sex and after every watch we collapsed into our bunk.

When we got to Gibraltar Bob booked us all into a hotel and we became human again. Even closer as a family than we were before. Was that the sex or the days in close proximity to each other? I don't know but it was nice.