The Boat That Rocked. A Fantasy.

Story Info
Literotica writer's wife gets the wrong end of several sticks.
5.5k words
2.96
29.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work may be fact, fiction, fantasy or all three. Similar events may have occurred in the past and may occur again in the future. No names or places have been or need to be changed. Any similarity to persons alive or dead may be purely coincidental. Enjoy!

Saturday

The day had been one of those lovely long 80 degree sunny summer days full of swimming in the sea, BBQ and far too much to drink. We'd left our harbour mooring early and our friends Paul and Gary were sleeping at a nearby campsite and had brought Gary's jet ski down for the day. The sunshine cheered us all and there had been flirting and banter all day. There usually was with the four of us although Sarah seemed rather more flirtatious than usual.

Gary and Paul had taken her out on the three seater ski and disappeared for well over an hour. I got a picture text showing Sarah with Gary's arm round her and his hand just in front of her tit supposedly groping it. I text back saying if she was naked and had a cock in each hand I'd be more concerned! Ten minutes later I got another image. Gary was to her left with his right arm over her shoulder and his right hand in front of her right tit. Paul was the opposite side with his hand in front of her left tit. Her bikini neck strap was not visible so she may have been topless. Her hands were outstretched towards their respective groins but they were stood by a table so you could not actually see them. The thereof them all wore ridiculous grins. I just text "Funny" in reply.

It turns out they had been round to the bar on the other beach sinking rounds of by one get one free cocktails. Wearing only a bikini, Sarah had ridden home sandwiched between the two, Paul holding on to Sarah who in turn held on to Gary. Paul's crotch had been rubbing up and down her back partially pulling her bikini bottoms down far enough to expose the top of her bum crack and Sarah's boobs were bouncing merrily above his clasped hands which were supposed to be around her waist but they often "slipped" and he copped more than a few handfuls "by accident".

When not surrounded by Pauls hands, her breasts jiggled up and down as the ski hit the small rippling waves and her rock hard nipples bounced against Gary's back and her crutch rubbed against the base of his back. His shorts suggested he did not dislike the experience. Later, needing to cool off in the heat, Sarah had dived off the boat and I had grabbed the end of the bow tied in the neck strap of her bikini top as she went in. Climbing the boarding ladder she realised her top was undone and here tits were out for all to see. Judging by her nipples, the water was evidently still cold and she gave me a look colder than the arctic ocean. She loosely tied it back up and used the shower on the back of the boat to rinse of the salt. She seemed reluctant to use warm water and her nipples certainly showed it.

That evening, we had a BBQ on the beach, one of the large disposable jobs. After the ski ride and swimming, Sarah had changed into shorts and an "Animal" top, one size too large and no underwear to boot. Every time she leant forward to tend the BBQ she flashed her un tethered tits to a willing audience. She seemed to have had enough to drink not to care anymore and let us all enjoy the view. Normally BBQ's were my domain but it was far more fun watching her cook it. From behind, when she bent down, her thin shorts disappeared into her ass crack leaving bare cheeks and occasionally a shaved lip would show. It was great. I continually pushed her to do things which I didn't think she realised were exposing her to us three blokes. I didn't think she was aware, or at least if she was, she seemed to play along happily enough and thoroughly enjoy all the attention. But she barely spoke to me at all. I figured she was still pissy about the bikini top.

Now back on the boat, sat around the cabin table watching TV, yet more alcohol was consumed. The 2nd bottle of Gin of the day was empty and the wine was now flowing freely. Now very pissed, Sarah sat on the cabin sofa with Paul and Gary either side of her. I had been relegated to the padded stool and was starting to get a little crotchety at their continued presence.

Her continuous exposure had made me horny and I was hoping to partake of her pleasures. The oversized orange blouse had pulled tight over her breasts as she had slowly slipped down the cabin sofa and when her hardening nipples grew and the areola shrank and tightened, the nipples darkened and so were perfectly outlined in the slightly sheer fabric.

Paul & Gary were enjoying the view and had both moved to within inches of her breasts to look at point blank range.

"I'm watching you two. Sarah put your tits away."

"If they want to lookin fuck at my tits they can do. Ah shit. I mean if they want to fuckin lick at, I mean look at. oh suck it you know what I mean." she retorted sourly from her rather drunken haze. Well that was me put in my place. It was unusual for her to get really drunk but it was usually fun when she did.

"Thank you Sarah. We'll happily look at, fuck at, suck at or anything else you would like us to do with your tits but your husband might not like it." replied Gary

"You carry on." replied Sarah "And ignore my husband. He'll love it."

Encouraged, Gary blew hard on her nipple which immediately responded by further tightening. Paul performed the same trick on the other side and gained the same response.

"Okay guys. I think that's enough. You have had.." I started to say but she shot me down in flames again.

"Shut up asshole. I'll shay what is and isn't enough. It's my body, not yours. You've been showing me off and trying to expose me all day. Don't start getting pissy now that they are getting the benefits. Are you guys having fun?"

"Hell yes!" replied Paul & Gary in unison

"Well don't let him stop you." she giggled as Gary got a little bolder.

"If you say so. He's your hubby." he said with a leering smile.

Gently at first, almost as if he hoped she wouldn't notice, with his left hand, he squeezed her breast and her nipple with his thumb and forefinger. A slightly breathless moan parted her lips but with no other response coming he continued harder and began to roll the fabric clad nipple between his fingers.

Paul, on the other side, seeing no rebuff to Gary's actions, got one step bolder and began tonguing her nipple through the fabric. Again, just a small whimper. Very soon Gary followed suit. Now my wife had a different man suckling each fabric clad breast and neither was me.

I don't know what had gotten into her.

"Oh come on Sarah, this has gone far enough. Get off her guys." I tried to say forcefully. I stood and tried to pull them off.

"Fuck off. You want this. If you can't handle it now they're so close, go and sulk somewhere else." she snapped as I continued trying to pry Gary from her tit.

"You two. You see that duct tape on the worktop? Fucking tape his hands round a fucking door handle or something and then shtick shum over his Gob." she said purposefully.

I tried to move but they were both on me in a flash. Gary tackled me to the floor quickly followed by Paul who had to climb over Sarah's writhing body.

"Fuck off!! This is my boat and she is my wi.. umph."

The tape over my mouth silenced the last syllable. Worse was to come as Paul & Gary deftly taped my wrists together behind my back. They yanked me upright and were now marching me toward the cabin door. In the struggle as I tried to fight them off, I caught a belt loop on a towel hook and ripped the side seam of my swim shorts. Tripping over as the shorts slithered down my legs, I had no way to fight back further so I was promptly hauled to my feet and my wrists were firmly taped to the door handle.

Now, my ripped shorts were round my ankles and I was naked from the waist down having no pants on. I was unable to speak and had no choice but to be an unwilling watcher of events about to unfold just a few feet away.

"Thank ficking Christ for that. No more drivelling snivel. I mean drivel. Now where were we? Oh yes someone was sucking my tits?"

"I think we could have a closer look don't you Paul?" suggested Gary as he unceremoniously and quite violently tugged the hem of the blouse right up to her chin, both breasts bouncing back to position as they were fully exposed and resulting in a shriek from Sarah.

"Careful. Don't rip it. You could've fuckin asked. You snagged my tits."

"Sorry." Replied Gary "We'll kiss them better."

"I should hope you fucking do." she replied shortly.

With that Paul & Gary face planted themselves onto a nipple each. Surprisingly delicately for two people who had probably not seen a bare breast for some considerable time, let alone been given the opportunity to suck on one. Sarah started to moan. I know the effect that nipple play has on her and I knew then that this would not be as far as things were going to go. Gary's hands came around to start massaging her left breast. Gently kneading the fleshy globe and pointing the nipple at his rapidly darting tongue, then sucking deeply and releasing slowly while Paul was kissing and caressing every square inch of his. Sarah started to arch her back and come back down pushing up her hips forcing her breasts deeper in to the two eager mouths.

As she did this I could see straight up the legs of the loose fitting shorts which gaped as she slowly writhed up and down. One way I got a full show of her smoothly shaven labia, the next a full tight camel toe of the same. She used both hands to push the willing faces further into her nipples pushing so hard Gary had to free his left hand to steady himself. It landed on the rising and falling elasticated hem of her shorts.

"Um. I should have tried this before. Please don't stop." panted Sarah mashing the boys faces into each of her breasts.

I could only wonder and helplessly look on whilst, just as she arched her hips off the cushion again, Gary's hand, which had found its way down to the top of her thigh, unexpectedly found one leg of the shorts gaping wide open. His long spindly fingers quickly reacted to the unexpectedly naked fleshy parts that were thrust against them and he wasted no time in exploring the depths of his good fortune.

Paul was taking a breather from doing a fine job on her right breast when he realised G had taken things a step further. Tentatively his right hand slipped inside the waistband of her shorts and cupped the small strip of neatly trimmed brown hair he found on her prominent mound. He could feel Gary's fingers exploring between her wet folds. The tip of Paul's middle finger found a prominent and rather slippery nub and started enjoying the privilege.

Seeing my darling Sarah who now had two hands playing with her bits and two hands and two mouths on her breasts squirming in lustful delight was proving too much for me and the two boys. My half nakedness could not prevent sight of the erection I now sported and their clothing was doing little to hide theirs. As she squirmed in delight, Sarah opened her eyes and stared at me. Her left hand released from Gary's head and she gave me a thumbs up, humping her hips upwards as she came violently "AH AH AH AAAHHH"

The boys slowed realizing what they had achieved as Sarah wrapped her legs firmly shut crushing their hands

Gary stood up. He gripped the table which stood between me and the three of them. Checking it was firmly fixed, he suggested "a change of situation"

"May I Mudaam?" he asked as he placed both hands on the waist band of her shorts

"If you must." replied Sarah placing her feet on the edge of the table and lifting her hips to make the lowering of her shorts more achievable to Gary who was now kneeling at her right side. Once he had pulled her shorts down to her feet, she parked her naked ass back on the sofa and kicked her legs towards me. Her shorts hit me on my chest before falling at my feet dragging past my swollen dick on the way down.

"May I also Mudaam?" asked Paul now standing to her left and gripping the hem of her orange blouse which had now fallen to land on her still erect nipples.

"Likewise." she replied raising her arms to allow Paul to remove the article entirely. He promptly threw it at my face, It then fell and came to land in the same spot at my feet as hers and my shorts.

Rather unsteadily and with Pauls help, she stood entirely naked and moved towards the end of the table where Gary kissed her landing strip then dragged his tongue from top to bottom.

"I think you should lie on here." he said gently pushing her shoulders backwards.

"Do you now?" she giggled "And for what purpose? How much more do you expect to get from me?"

"Well we'll give your husband a better view for a start. Not that I think he needs one. He appears to be thoroughly enjoying your experience."

I could only look to the ground in shame and utter disbelief. My dick was stood up like a flag pole, a small drop of pre cum glistening on the end gave away my incredibly aroused state. I had seen Sarah's body from angles I had rarely seen her from before, possibly even parts of her I had never seen before. I had been forced to watch her experience, and, more to the point, thoroughly and ecstatically enjoy things she would never have dared to even consider previously. The boys had so far treated her with relative respect and I was trying to guess what might happen next. I was, however, rather concerned that I might show my unwilling enjoyment a little too much.

Sarah lay back on the table almost directly in front of me.

"Shit". I thought "There's more to come."

The table, about four feet long and two feet wide accommodated her perfectly as she lay back.

Paul was at her shoulder on the other side of the table and, kneeling with one knee on the cushion she had just vacated, went to work on her breasts, her left, nearest to him, with his mouth and her right, just a foot away from my manhood, with his hand.

Gary meanwhile sat on the end cushion and dove his face straight into her ready and willing swollen pussy. His nose pressed into her landing strip, he parted her lips and finding his target proceeded to tongue her clit gently. She started to rhythmically writhe to and fro with the two boys attention. Her left arm dropped from the table and she found Paul's crotch. His shorts loose enough to enable her to circle fingers around his cock she rose up and down his length to the same rhythm. Sensing her grip, he stopped his attentions and obliged by dropping his shorts to the floor allowing her unrestricted, if rather awkward access to his now fully extended and surprisingly large manhood. She took it in her hand, slowly pulling towards the base, she gently exposed just the very tip before moving back up the shaft to hide it again. On the next stroke down she exposed slightly more before and going up again. Awkwardly Paul started to work on both breasts with his hands as to stoop down to mouth her breast would have taken his shaft from her reach.

Gary, with her legs either side of his head was still firmly buried in soaked pussy. Saliva and juices glistened on her pubic hairs and the bridge of his nose. The occasional slurp giving away the moments when he was sucking her favours. How could he go so long without coming up for air?

She looked at me and glanced down at my throbbing cock. I was in no control. However much I hated myself for it, I was awestruck watching these two pleasure her. I knew she was receiving twice the pleasure I could ever give her. Something I had told her of, but until this moment, she had always refused point blank. The fact I was unable to join in was both terrible and fabulous at the same time. My cock however, failed to comprehend my conflicting emotions.

In a moment of what I thought was going to be pity, Sarahs right hand reached out and took my balls gently. She then squeezed them hard, harder than ever before causing me to writhe in pain. She dug her nails in hard and scraped right from my asshole to the base of my shaft. Letting go she grabbed the tip of my member and pulled down hard forcing my unprepared foreskin past my glans in one violent move. Back up she came and back down again as if punishing me repeatedly.

Now she writhed to and fro towards Gary still with his head buried. She wrapped her legs around the back of his head forcing him to stay there and with a dick in each hand and a hand on each tit, she treated all three of us at once.

In a few seconds she arched her back and bucked like a horse on hot embers. Gary hung on to her jumping hips for dear life, probably thinking she was about to break his neck. He stopped licking or sucking, whichever it was had had the desired effect and when she stopped writhing, she unclasped from his neck. Still between her legs, he stood up, his face covered in her juices as her wet, glistening cunt lay invitingly before him.

He dropped his shorts, pulled her down the table and promptly slammed into her dripping snatch with his rigid member. As he pounded her furiously, her breasts rocked up and down her chest with the sheer force and momentum of his thrusts.

"No. You can't cum inside me. I've got no protection." she shrieked

"So I'll cum outside you." he growled as he continued rocking her tits up and down.

"No. Stop." she begged taking her hand off me and trying to push him away. She fought but he made three or four more thrusts before the look on his face told me he had achieved his aim. His last withdrawal saw him push forward outside her and he came all over her stomach, chest and Paul's hand. With his right handed he milked his last drops which landed in her pubes as Paul also erupted all over her chest and then face. He promptly smeared the mixture from them both into her tits using it as lube while he flicked his fingers across her nipples rapidly. Gary meanwhile thumbed her clit hard in a circular movement until she also came again closing her legs violently and trapping his hand in the process.

"UUUMMMUUMMM." was all I could say through the tape. Having been left on the edge as she withdrew her hand to push Gary out, I was now the only one without relief and it was hurting. My purple head looked angry and painful and I looked at Sarah pleadingly. She looked at me, feigning sympathy.

Just missing my head, she swung herself round on the table with her legs wide open deliberately flaunting her sodden sex and cum covered body which glistened in halogen lights. She took my rigidity into her hands and stroked it once. Then looking at me with clear, bright, post orgasmic eyes, she said

"Sorry but I need to clean up from these messy bastards."

She looked at the other two and said "Don't go far and make sure you leave him exactly where he is." and then disappeared into the toilet. I heard the shower start so I guess she was cleaning herself up a bit.

Paul looked at Gary

"Well I didn't see that coming. I don't know about you but it is all a bit weird if you ask me. I never saw her as being like that and I've certainly never seen her treat him like that before. Poor bastard has had to watch us with her and he hasn't even been allowed to cum when she wanked him off."

"I know. I don't really know what to do next. She obviously doesn't want us to leave yet." replied Gary just as the shower stopped.

The bathroom door opened and out stepped a soaking wet, naked Sarah. A handful of wet wipes in one hand and two hand towels in the other.

"Well first, you two might want me to clean you up a bit with these." she said holding out the wet wipes "And second I thought you could dry me off with these." putting the towels on the table.

She dropped to her knees and took Gary's manhood in her hands and proceeded to clean it thoroughly, very thoroughly. So thoroughly she rubbed it back to its former glory. She handed him a towel and then moved to Paul where she repeated the process. Before her again, two rigid members ready and waiting.

12