The Boat That Rocked. A Fantasy.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Gents. Your turn. I need drying." Gary opened the towel she had handed him and Paul collected the other from the table.

" Two small hand towels. Why?" I thought.

Well dickhead, it's obvious. They'll have to physically touch every part of her to dry her off. And so they did.

Paul dropped to his knees in front of her. He lifted her left leg and placed on his right shoulder. He started to dry her right leg, starting with her ankle and working upwards in circular motions around the leg, one hand to the left side, one to the right.

Gary moved behind her and started to towel her shoulders. She raised her arms and placed her hands across the top of her head, droplets of water running down into her arm pits. Gary, taking the hint, dryed her left arm working down from the top of her head towards her pits. When he reached her left armpit his towelled hand dabbed around to her left breast. Through the towel he found and tweaked her nipple, long enough for it to become hard, the areola turning brown again as it contracted. He repeated the same move then with his right hand, drying her arm and then round to now already erect nipple, the water from her shower still making her cold.

Paul meanwhile had found his way to the top of her left leg and was paying particular attention to drying her asshole and her twat. Now thoroughly dry, well outside at least, he placed her left foot on the ground and her right foot in his left shoulder. Starting at her ankle, as with the previous one, he worked his way up again quickly finding himself at her knee and heading for the top.

From behind Gary had finished drying her breasts and was working on her backside. He appeared to spend a lot of time on her cheeks. While doing so, Sarah leant forward using the crouching Paul to steady herself while Gary was obviously working her from behind. I couldn't tell if it was her ass hole or her twat he was working but it certainly seemed to be having a considerable effect. With Paul now at the top of her leg also drying her bits there was an apparent conflict of interests so Gary's hands returned to breasts while Paul had the entirely opposite effect to drying her parts. The occasional slurp eluding to the fact that she was getting wetter and wetter. Paul now had several fingers inside her and was working her G spot and clit very effectively. She had to return her foot to the ground to maintain balance.

Gary suggested she lean over the table. She went to do so but whilst turning obviously took note of my wretched erection.

"He's having too much fun." she said. Picking up the towel Paul had used to dry her snatch with she wrapped it around my head tying it behind to form a blindfold. All I could smell the scent of her sex and now I could only hear what was taking place. I grunted and "haruupmed" to no avail.

"Lean over the table." repeated Gary.

A few scuffles and the sound of movement was all I could gather. Soon slurping could be heard, rhythmic slurping and table began to creak a little in rythm with the slurping and now slapping.

"Paul, if you cum in my mouth I'll bite your fucking dick off and Gary I have no protection so you better not cum inside me this time either."

Sarah had laid out the rules and posted a picture in my minds eye. I couldn't bear the image. I had to see for myself and began to shake my head violently, desperately trying to shake off the towel while the slurping and slapping continued to build. Shaking my head had no benefit but I realised if I rubbed the back of my head against the door I was taped to I could move the towel. Repeated movements to the left and right and eventually the still tied towel dropped low enough to reveal a sight as bad as I had envisioned.

Gary was behind Sarah, partially blocking my view as he pounded her twat from behind. Cupping her breasts he squeezed and groped at the bouncing boobies below her, his hands sandwiched between her ample orbs and the table. Meanwhile Sarah had her nose buried in Paul's pubes, blowing him to the best of her ability whilst receiving a severe shagging from behind. Gary's pace quickened and ending the spit roast he withdrew at the last second, firing up her ass cheek and back. She withdrew from Pauls's dick and panted to get her breath back while he wiped up the mess on her back. Paul moved around the table pushing Gary out of the way. He gently parted her folds and slipped his much bigger cock in easily taking up where Gary had left off.

Gary meanwhile replaced Paul in front of her. Surprisingly, she took him limp into her mouth and began to try and revive his flagging member still covered in their mixed juices. Behind her, Paul picked up the pace a little, moving in and out less urgently than Gary, clearly wishing to make the most of probably his first shag in a long while. He too reached round and fondled her breasts, wishing to provide her with as much stimulation as he could. He suddenly stopped and withdrew.

"Can you turn over and lie your back?" he requested timidly.

Sarah released Gary's now thickened member, turned onto her cum sticky back and spread her legs wide in front of me, her engorged clit and labia deeply red. Taking a leg in each hand, Paul moved in and resumed his efforts with renewed pace. Sarah took took Gary's member in her hand and pulled it towards her face. She wanked him slowly and tenderly, teasing it with her nails. She then took it into her mouth and started to fondle his bollocks.

Paul's pace had picked up again. He was now slapping on every in stroke and her tits rocked back and forth in time with each deepening thrust. "Slap slap slap" shouted Pauls's cock as it bashed in and out of her love hole, beating her clit and G spot with every thrust.

"Creak creak creak" replied the table also enduring the same pounding.

"Don't you cum inside me." panted Sarah.

Gary came a third time. Not much this time, a little dribble onto her left breast. Paul began dancing the final dance in and out. Sarah bucked and writhed and then Paul withdrew, only just soon enough, cumming all over her lips and neatly trimmed landing strip. He sat on the floor exhausted, Gary slumped backwards onto to the cabin sofa, Sarah shunted backwards slightly and rested her head, her wide open legs dangling over the edge of the table, a small trail of Paul's cum heading down her lips towards the table top.

I had no choice but to stand there, my unwanted member swaying in the wind like a lonely Palm tree in the middle of a desert and watch it dribble on to the table top.

After what seemed ages but was probably a few seconds, Gary said "We really need to go" and so Sarah clambered off the table, and walking past Paul who was still on the floor, went into the toilet. This time, the shower didn't kick in but we could clearly hear a powerful stream of wee. Paul found a clean wet wipe, cleaned himself up and recovered his shorts form the far side of the table. Gary found the kitchen roll, cleaned himself a little and also recovered his shorts.

Sarah emerged wrapped in a large bath sheet. She picked up a half a glass of Gin and tonic and slugged it in one.

"Are you sure I can't persuade you two stay a little longer?" she asked as she the effects of the tonic caused her to belch rather violently.

"HHmmmmumm." I tried to complain through the tape but made no sense.

"No," replied Paul "I think there's been enough weirdness for one day."

"It's not weirdness. It's fulfilment of his fantasy." She responded

"What? Really?" replied Gary

"Yeh, He's been writing fantasies about me other guys and publishing them on some stupid website he reads so I decided to act one of them out so I hope he's happy having lived his fantasy. I have to say Guys, it was extremely fun and if I can rely on your discretion maybe we can do another one."

I shook my head in despair.

"So wait. You think because he wrote this stuff on a website, you think he wanted it to happen, you think he wanted to watch you with us two? Did you not see how hard he fought to stop this? Have you actually asked him? Not all fantasies are meant to come true and maybe not all the stuff he writes is about him. Or you." Asked Gary

"Someone could have asked him to write the story on their behalf. How do you know it is what he actually wants. I hate to say it but it's not like him at all?" followed Paul

"Yeh but you could see how much he was enjoying it. He had a massive hard on." Sarah fired back.

"Tell me you wanted this. Tell me this was your fantasy and I just made it come true for you?" she said to me.

All I could do was slowly move my head from side to side in sheer disbelief.

Silence pursued as realization dawned across her face followed by sudden panic.

Sarah came to me and the fallen towel was removed from my shoulders and then the tape removed.

"No Sarah. It's not my fantasy. I'm afraid I couldn't help the hard on but this was someone else's story not mine. I don't know what the hell you were thinking. I didn't think you even knew about my writing."

A single tear rolled down her cheek as Sarah slumped down into the sofa by the table she had just fucked two other guys on.

"Oh no," and "Fuck!" was all she could manage as the full realization of what had taken place dawned on her.

"I'm really sorry mate." Paul said in dismay. "We should have realised something wasn't right but.... you know... you seemed to kind of ... I dunno...encourage it.... all day."

"Shit." was all Gary could manage.

He cut me free from the tape and then the two guys climbed the companionway in silence and departed noisily, leaving the boat creaking as it rocked in the jet skis wake.

Between us all, we had really rocked the boat... good and proper.

12