The Boat Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Four lifelong friends go away on a boat trip together.
5.9k words
4.6
34.8k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had a been a year since we had seen Paul and Haley. Elaine and I had known them for years. Elaine had met Haley at a dance class and they had become friends. She had even been in Haley and Pauls wedding. Over the years the four of us became close. We were all in our early 20s when we met. Paul was the oldest at 25, and I was the youngest at 21. We were young professionals, starting out in our careers. The years had passed, and I was now 30. Life had taken us to different places, but we all stayed close.

There was a running joke in our friend group that no couple had the right to be as good looking as Paul and Hayley. They were both tall and physically in good shape. Haley had dark red, almost brown hair. She worked out daily, and was interested in modeling. She carried herself with an air of confidence and grace that was intimidating to a lot of people.

He husband Paul worked in construction. He was tall and thin with a wild mess of blonde hair. He was the more easy going of the two, constantly cracking jokes and bringing levity to any situation. They balanced each other well and we loved spending time with them.

Because of a work opportunity, Elaine and I had moved across the country about two years ago. We had visited them and they had visited us a few times, but we mostly kept up over social media and by phone.

One day while scrolling instagram I saw that Haley had started to take fitness pole classes. I watched, feeling somewhat guilty, several reels she had posted of her progress. I realized, not for the first time, how attracted I was to her. I would never pursue anything with her, but these videos sure helped with some solo fantasies. Elaine had noticed them as well. One day she was looking at her phone she said:

"Hey, did you see Haley started taking pole classes?" She looked across the room to me. I feigned ignorance of course.

"No, I didn't see that." She held her phone out to me to show me one of the videos. Haley was wearing a light blue sports bra and black shorts. I could see the muscles in her arms and abs flex as she showed off her new skills.

"I mean, I couldn't do that, but it's pretty hot!" Elaine said as she pulled the phone back to herself.

Elaine is gorgeous. Her hesitancy to do pole is not a lack of confidence in her body or ability. It's much more about her modesty. She doesn't like to be seen or to show off. Behind closed doors, those inhibitions go away immediately, but always behind closed doors.

She has a beautiful figure, curvy in the right places, long black hair, and green eyes that have a softness about them that invites people in. She makes friends easily, and is popular with most groups. I've seen so many men hit on her over the years. She either doesn't notice, or is adept at a casual let down. Our sex life is good, but she's not nearly as adventurous as I would like to be. She's always been shy about talking about sex or discussing new things, so our sex life has boiled down to whatever happens naturally in the moment. We've never discussed either of us being attracted to other people. Yet I couldn't help from wondering as I started to see more of Haleys pole posts, each of them liked by Elaine.

The first time I ever really fantasized about Haley beyond a quick attraction was when Elaine and her where going to go on a girls trip, just the two of them. Elaine told me about the Airbnb they had reserved. They chose one with a single bed because it was closer to some of the attractions they were going to see. Elaine and Haley both made suggestive jokes about spending the night together. That night as Elaine was hanging up the phone I heard Haley in the back ground shout "I'm gonna sleep with your wife!" As a joke. I couldn't get the image of the two of them in bed together out of my head. Maybe it would start innocently enough. Haleys hand might find its way to Elaines thigh. Elaine might scoot closer like she dose at home. One thing leads to another. I never expected that to be anything other than a private fantasy that I kept completely to myself. Something to help me get off and get to sleep while my wife was away.

A few months later Elaine stormed up to me while I was sitting on the couch. She shoved her phone into my hand and laughed "She has absolutely no right!" On her phone was a picture of Haley in a low cut black dress. Apparently in the last several months since we had seen them she had gotten her boobs done.

"I mean..." Elaine said giggling. "Damn. They look great. Pauls pretty lucky!"

Something in the way she said it made me wonder if this was more than just friends admiring one another. Was she actually attracted to Haley?

None of this was on my mind when we picked Paul and Haley up from the airport. Sure there had been flashes of attraction toward Haley, but outside of the one fantasy about her and Elaine, and few peaks at instagram, I didn't really think of Haley much in that way. I thought of her and Paul as really close friends. The kind of friends you call for any reason. The kind of friends you go to visit when there's been a tragedy, or even the kind of friends we would fly across the country to celebrate a birthday with. Paul and I talked frequently. We have a similar sense of humor and a love for science fiction. We often shared books and movies or played games online together. They were really, truly good friends.

Elaines parents owned a small houseboat on a lake about an hour from our house. The four of us used to road trip out to visit the boat when we lived near one another. Since Elaine and I moved out, Paul and Haley hadn't had a chance to visit the boat again. This trip was meant to change that. We picked them up from the airport, loaded their luggage into our vehicle, piled in, and drove toward the lake. On the way there we talked and laughed. It was just like old time; as if we had never moved away.

We stopped at a grocery store along the way and filled one cooler with food for the weekend, and another with drinks. It was about 4:00 when we finally pulled up to the marina, but it was still oppressively hot. out. The girls, anxious to change into something more appropriate for the weather, grabbed their bags and headed down the dock to the slip. Paul and I unloaded our own bags and the coolers into some plastic push-carts the marina had available. Both of us had ridden in our swim trunks, so we removed our shirts and began to walk toward the boat.

Paul was lean and tan from his work. He had several tattoos across his chest and arms. I'm not in nearly as good of shape, but don't feel at all inadequate walking next to Paul.

"So," I say grinning at him "Haleys boobs are really something huh?" He laughs. Paul has always turned heads with how loud his laugh is, and today is no different. I wasn't trying to hit on his wife, but the change was obvious for anyone to see.

"Yes, I'm a blessed man. Wait until you see her swimsuit."

We unloaded the coolers and bags onto the boat, grabbed a couple beers and sat on the dock waiting for the ladies. The plan was to sleep on the boat in the slip tonight, and take it out on the water the next day. Elaine was the first to come out of the boat. Her lime green bikini top complimented her tanned skin beautifully. A thin white garment, reminiscent of a fishing net was wrapped around her hips down to her mid thigh. The green shone through it occasionally.She had pulled her dark hair up and wore a pair of sunglasses. She carried a red cup thatI assumed held a margarita.

I happened to glance over at Paul and couldn't mistake the look. He was, without a doubt, checking out my wife, and he liked what he saw. I couldn't blame him at all! Like a good friend, he shook it off quickly. He turned and saw I was looking at him. He grinned and shrugged slightly. I grinned back at him as I stood up to pull Elaines chair out for her.

As soon as I sat back down Haley came out. She wore a thin black bikini against her pale skin. Her red hair pulled up as well, and she wore a golden necklace that drew attention straight down. The pendant on the end of the chain was lost between the cleavage of her new boobs. They were perfect. Round and bouncy. The doctor has done their work brilliantly.

Apparently I stared a bit longer than I had intended. A sharp kick came from under the table. Snapped back to reality, I was surprised to find it was Paul, not Elaine who had caught me starting. He had a shit eating grin on his face as he nodded toward Elaine. She was a bit more subtle than either of us had been, but she was also transfixed by Haley. I leaned over to her.

"What are you staring at?" I asked. She jumped and turned toward me embarrassed. Her embarrassment shifted to playful anger. She pushed me back and said "Haleys tits. I'm sure you noticed them!"

"Money well spent!" Paul said as Haley sat down. She rolled her eyes, but smirked. She liked the attention and wasn't hiding anything. We sat out on the dock well past sunset. We grilled some food, ate, drank, and visited. After dinner we moved back up into the boat, which had a several chairs and couches on the deck. Nothing too fancy, just a few cushions to lounge on and lawn chairs.

Paul sat on one of the cushions and Haley sat beside him, sprawling out into his lap. I couldn't help but steal glances at her long elegant legs. The two of them were being very affectionate with one another, caressing one another's bare skin and sharing short kisses more and more frequently.

"You guys can go down to the cabin if need some privacy!" Elaine said as she sipped her drink. Paul and Haley laughed. "I think that sounds like a good idea" said Haley. "It's been a long day. She stood and stretched, arching her back and putting her arms above her head. It had the desired effect. Paul stood straight up and followed her down into the cabin. "Night y'all" he said over his shoulder.

"Think we should give them some time before we head down?" Elaine asked.

"Yeah, probably."

After we finished out drinks we went down into the cabin. The cabin is a small kitchen and living room combo. Toward the back of the boat was a bedroom where Elaine and I would be sleeping. The room had two twin beds, one by the door and one on the opposite side. From the bed by the door there was a clear line of site to the front of the boat, where there was another small sleeping cabin where Paul and Haley were sleeping. The door to their room was closed, but the light was on. Elaine and I went down into our room, and climbed into our separate beds. Elaine sleep in the bed with line of sight to the other room. We closed our door and drifted off to sleep.

I'm not sure how long I slept, but I woke up to Elaines voice whispering to me from her bed.

"Ryan. Ryan, do you hear that?"

I opened my eyes and listened. From across the small boat we could hear periodic soft moans from Paul and Haleys room.

"Yep!" I said. "Must have slept the booze off and woke up ready to go." Elaine giggled and asked "What do we do?"

"Just leave them to it I guess." I heard her get out of bed, and a second later heard to soft latch of our door opening. A dim light fell into our room. I could see it illuminate Elaines bare skin.

She jumped slightly and ran over to my bed.

"What?"

"There door is wide open! I can see them....you know!"

"Well, go close our door."

"No no, they might see me close it and think we were spying on them. I'll just stay over here until they're done and then go close our door after they fall back asleep."

"Alright." I whispered back to her.

The minutes passed and the moaning got louder. Elaines giggles and comments were getting fewer and farther between. I felt her hand on my thigh. It slid up toward my cock.

"What are you doing?'

"Well, why should they get all the fun?" Her hand found its way to my cock, already stiff.

"Oh, you're ready to go huh?" She said, closing her hand around it.

"Clearly I'm not the only one." Her hand began to slowly move up and down my shaft, her face turned toward the open door. Haleys moans grew a bit louder. We could hear her giving gentle encouragement and instruction to Paul. Occasionally their moaning would be interrupted as they laughed together. We were overhearing a truly intimate and playful couple enjoying one another. I closed my eyes and leaned back to enjoy the sensation of Elaines hand and the sounds of our friends nearby.

I felt her shift on the bed and then felt her warm mouth slip down around my cock. I suppressed a moan, not wanting to let our friends know about our own voyerism. Elaine slowly worked my cock with her mouth and hand. The sounds continued in the next room. Then there was a shift. The moans and soft voices were now punctuated with the sound of skin hitting skin. Soft thuds at first, then the hard slaps, each eliciting a moan from Haley. They were no longer fooling around, they were full on fucking. Elaine noticed, and moved faster. I was getting close to the edge when she stopped, stood up and took a few back ward steps. She backed up just far enough to look out the door,

"They aren't facing us" she said breathlessly. She turned back to face me, then backed all the way back to her small bed. She sat down and pulled her feet up onto the bed, her knees coming up on either side. In the dim light I could just make out that she was nude. The soft light cast shadows onto her sexy body.

"Come here" she breathed. I stood up and quietly crossed the few steps to her side.

"On your knees. Let's give them a bit of a show."

I knelt and leaned in between her legs. She was soaked. I ran my tongue along the length of her. She immediately began to moan. I noticed that it was somewhat louder than her normal moans. Not exaggeratedly so, but certainly louder. As if she wanted to be heard. That couldn't be. My wife, who was so uncomfortable around the topic of sex, couldn't possibly want to be heard. Yet her moans got steadily louder. So did Haleys.

Elaines hand ran into my hair, grabbed a fist full and pulled me up out of her sweet pussy and to her mouth. She kissed me deeply while I found my way into her. She groaned as I moved in and out. Across the room Haley moaned as Paul did the same to her. It was too much to handle, and soon Elaine and I came together. Her legs tightened around me and her body convulsed. Her chest became flushed as she was overcome with her orgasm. I managed one more thrust before pleasure spread from my dick, into my legs and through my body. I shook as I filled her with my cum.

It was then I noticed the boat was quiet. Haley and Paul had gone silent and I had no idea how long ago. Elaine got up and cleaned herself up in the small bathroom attached to our cabin. Eventually I heard the quiet click of Haley and Paul's door closing.

It was hard to tell who had seen or heard what. The next morning no one acted any differently. Elaine and Haley acted their normal selves, carrying on conversation. Paul and I cooked bacon and eggs on the stove in the cabin. Even after the social lubrication of a few bloody Mary's, everything seemed normal. I started to believe that maybe they didn't see or hear Elaine and I. Maybe their door had just been left open on accident. Maybe they had no idea that we saw and heard them. Still, the memories of it, and the idea that we all had this little secret was a turn on for me.

After breakfast we fired up the engines, undid the lines, and pushed out of the slip. Our plan was to find a private cove, drop anchor, swim and drink all day, and spend a few nights out on the water. The girls where back in their same suits as the day before, and outside of some playful application of sunscreen, nothing particularly noteworthy happened as we glided along the lakes surface.

Eventually we found a small cove. There where no other house boats around, and we hadn't seen any in several of the coves we passed up. We were convinced that this spot was pretty private. We dropped anchor, waited until we were sure it was hooked, and broke out some drinks. The Girls had made a large jug of margaritas the day before. We all grabbed a plastic cup full of margarita and something to float on, then jumped into the water.

It was refreshing to cool off in the water. We took turns refilling drinks, and jumping back in. Sometimes we jumped off the top of the boat, sometimes we jumped off the swim platform. I was able to put the last night out of my head and just enjoy hanging out with friends.

Later in the afternoon we all got back onto the boat to make lunch. We laid out bread, sand which meat, and assorted chips and helped ourselves. We sat around on the deck, ate our lunches and polished off the last of the Margaritas. Elaine took the last cup.

"Damn" she said. "I'll go make some more!" She stood up and turned to go back into the cabin. Haley let out a slightly drunk "woo" and slapped Elaine on the ass as she walked by. Paul stood up and stretched. He turned land looked all around the cove.

"You know," he started "We haven't seen anyone out here all day. This is the perfect spot." He looked down at Haley, still in her chair. "I'm gonna do it."

"Babe..." she said with a little giggle.

"Why not? I'm doing it." With one smooth motion Paul dropped his trunks and kicked them to the side. His cock was a few inches from my face. He ran to the edge of the boat and jumped into the water. There was a loud splash, and we heard home call up "Oh man! That was great. Come join me!"

Haley rolled her eyes, and then looked at me.

"You gonna do it?" She asked, looking down at my crotch, and back up at me.

I laughed "I don't know."

She leaned forward, lowered her voice and said "It's not like I didn't see it last night right?" She leaned back and softly bit her lip. She smiled broadly at my reaction. I stood up and pulled my own trunks off. I made sure to give her a good view as I walked to the edge of the boat. I noticed her looking at my cock. I jumped off the boat into the water, my heart racing at the new sexy element our trip had suddenly taken. I resurfaced to see Elaine looking of the edge of the boat with a new jug of Margarita in one hand, and a cup in the other. She had joined Haley in the deck and was laughing at us.

"You guys are fucking idiots!" She yelled down.

"Oh come on!" Paul responded. He had found. A pool noodle and was floating along.

"Join us!" he said. He floated on his stomach and allowed his ass to pop up above the surface. "It's fun!"

"No thanks" Elaine said. "I'm going to stay up here with your wife."

"Yeah!" Haley shouted from her chair. "We're gonna stay up here and be naked!"

I knew it was a joke, but the thought stirred something in me. I was grateful that water wasn't quite clear enough to see anything bellow the waist.

I grabbed a pool noodle and started floating along. The girls tossed a few beers down to us, and we resumed our schedule of floating and drinking. Eventually Paul floated closer to me.

"So last night huh?" He said. I laughed uncomfortably.

"Um... yeah that was really something."

"Haleys been a bit more adventurous lately, she wanted to leave the door open. Hope you didn't mind too much."

"No, I didn't mind at all." He laughed and floated a bit closer to me.

"I could tell." He smiled that shit-eating-grin of his. Without warning I felt his hand close around my cock under the water.

"You're pretty good with this." I jumped, startled at the sudden touch, but didn't pull away. What was going on? Was he coming on to me? Was he just fucking with me? I had never thought about it, but I noticed how good looking Paul was.

I reached my hand out and found his cock. It was already getting a bit hard. "You're pretty good with this too" I said. He gave my cock a little squeeze and laughed. "We will have to compare sizes later!"

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Haley yelled. We both turned and looked up at the deck of the boat. Both girls were standing at the edge of the rail, fully nude. Elaine covered her nipples with her forearms, and Haley covered nothing. Her tits were amazing. Natural looking and perky. If Paul and I hadn't let go of one another in that moment, he would have felt me get even harder.

12