The Body Mcallister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Min gasped. "A brother? You're kidding. Why didn't you ever tell me?"

Pierre shrugged. "It didn't seem like the right thing to do. Your mother and I discussed it. She was accepting of the situation, there was nothing to be done about it, really. I have paid for his support since he was born. His mother and I still see each other occasionally; I'm his father in every way I can be, but I could never leave your mother. His mother understands this and accepts it. If you want to meet him someday, I can arrange it."

Blown away, Minette sagged against her pillows. "Wow, yeah. Mom glazed over the long-lost brother part of her pep talk."

Pierre put a finger to her lips. "That's not your mother's way, and you know it. She would never feel that is her story to tell. We made the decision a long time ago to tell you and your brother when you were adults and let you both make up your minds if you wanted to have a relationship with him. He's a great kid, I know you'd love him. I'm not going to force that on you, though. You shouldn't have to live your life a slave to your parents' proclivities."

Min nodded, trying to decide if she were upset or not. She decided to make up her mind about that later. "How has Mom avoided getting pregnant with any babies all these years?"

Her dad laughed. "She's married to an obstetrician, baby. I've made sure she was protected. Also, her family is beyond careful. All forms possible of birth control are used, including avoiding sex at the dangerous times of the month. Having babies with a family member is frowned upon for a lot of reasons, not the least of which it's the easiest way for the authorities to find out. Even though everyone is of age and they consent, this is still illegal."

Minette had found herself nodding a lot. Her parents had laid it all out on the line. She looked at her father and could see the worry on his face as he awaited her reaction. She leaned over and hugged him again. "Don't worry, Daddy. I could never be disappointed in you. You've been an awesome dad to Luc and me, always making sure we were taken care of when Mom was lost in her artistic fog." She giggled in his ear. "We would have starved a long time ago if not for you."

Pierre hugged his daughter tightly. "You're amazing, kiddo. You remind me a lot of your mother. She took the news the same way. She had always known it could happen and we talked it through. If she was ever jealous or mad, she never showed it to me. The guilt was enough to kill me, but I can't really say I regret it. Like I said, he's a great kid."

Minette closed her eyes. It was a lot to take in, but she could never disappoint her daddy. "I'd like to meet him, once I've had a chance to process it."

Pierre felt a tear escape his eye. He had raised such an amazing girl. He pulled her back and kissed her forehead. "You're the best, sweetheart. You are the daughter of my heart and I love you."

She grinned at him. "I love you, too." She yawned. "It's late, my brain is nearly dead, and I ran three miles. I think I'm going to crash." Pierre stood and headed for the door. "Night night, love bug."

Her mind returning to the current state of her life, Minette could hardly believe her naivety. Her dad's story of having an illegitimate love child had gone a long way to convince her that perhaps this incestuous tradition had its merits. She thought it over for a couple of weeks. Her mother and father gave her space, never once questioning her about her decision. She could never put a finger on why she decided to follow the tradition, but for some reason, it seemed to make the most sense. Min could learn about sex and have her needs met without complication with people she loved and trusted. While she didn't know if she would follow it for the rest of her life, for now it seemed ideal.

On hearing her decision, her mom smiled with joy. Her dad nodded, his lips pressed tightly. She lightened the sting by asking about her little half-brother. He grinned, then took out some pictures. His name was Philippe and he was a pint-sized brute in the same mold of her father and brother. The only difference was that his eyes were brown. He was adorable and on meeting him, Minette took to him immediately. Her dad was right, he was a great kid. She went over to his mother's house and played with him at least once a week. They went on adventures to the lake, the park and out for ice cream. It never occurred to Philippe to ask where this sister had been all his life. He just accepted her in his friendly, open way. In return, she showered him with love and spoiled him rotten. It was wonderful, and she had a hard time remembering life without the little guy.

The weekend after she met Philippe, she had an unexpected visit from her other brother. Luc showed up one evening out of the blue. Luc was an interesting combination of brawn and brains. He worked out and his body showed it. At the same time, he loved graphic novels and would play video games until his mind melted. He aced every class he took, remembered just about every book he ever read and was well on his way to be the doctor he would eventually become.

On seeing him, Min had let out a whoop and threw herself into his arms, kissing him noisily on the lips. "Asshole, where in the heck have you been? You missed my birthday."

Laughing, Luc set her down. "I supposed I deserved that, but you know. I couldn't be in your face while you were making 'The Decision.'"

Feeling her face grow red, Min squirmed. "Oh yeah, I guess you would know all about that, wouldn't you?"

Luc chuckled. "Yeah, I was pretty blown away myself. It took me three whole conversations just to be clear that I hadn't done anything wrong, I wasn't grounded for something and that Mom was essentially cool if I started fucking family members. I was sure it was some sort of trap and my ass would be in a sling."

Looking dumbfounded, Minette shook her head. "Oh my god, I never thought of that. It could have been a total set-up." She laughed. "I guess it's a good thing I am not as paranoid as you are, Luc." She gestured around the room. "So, what brings you by?"

Luc looked at her strangely. "What else would bring me by? I learned of your decision."

Minette's eyes grew wide. "Oh, you must have decided to follow the tradition. You wouldn't know otherwise, would you?"

Luc shook his head. "If I had opted out, I would have been out of the loop. It sometimes happens that people change their mind and that choice is respected. However, if you are out, you're out. If you're in, you're in. There's no middle gray area."

Feeling curious and strangely jealous, Min asked, "Have you been with anyone yet? You know, in the family?"

Luc nodded. "I was approached not long after and umm ... shown the ropes. It was cool, more than I ever could have thought it would be. There's an intimacy I can't explain. When we have sex, it's the most amazing sex ever. When I see that person in other settings, there's a closeness. It's crazy, but it works. I want her to be happy and she wants the same for me."

Min tentatively put a hand on her brother's arm. "Who is it?"

Luc shook his head. "Against the rules, Min. No one knows who anyone else is with. The only two people I know about are Mom and Cousin George. She had to get his consent before she could acknowledge it to us. George agreed that it might make the story easier to understand if we had a face to go with the story. He's a good man."

Luc sat down on the couch and pulled his younger sister into his lap. Cuddling was not a new experience with them, so Minette didn't put much weight into it at first. Her brother's eyes, so like her own, looked at hers intently. "I've been waiting for you to finish growing up, Minette. I wanted you from the second I found out that such a thing was possible. Waiting until you were old enough was hard, but more important than my own feelings."

He paused, looking at her lips, her freckles, longing to kiss each one. "I can only ask you once, then I'm going to be silent on the subject. However, I would like to be your lover, Min. I want to show you what you've been missing and help you with all of this. I won't pretend to be unselfish. You're so sweet and sexy. We've always been so close, and I know this will make us even closer."

Minette's jaw dropped in shock. "You want to have sex? With me? But I'm your sister. I thought this was a cousin thing?"

A wry grin crossed Luc's handsome face. "Incest, Min. Having sex with your brother is incest. It's allowed. It's encouraged. We'd have to use protection, of course. But only if you want to it. I can't force myself on you, nor would I even if it were allowed."

Sitting there in silence, Minette's mind raced. There was no question, her brother was hot. She had lusted after him more than once. The man knew how to work a towel when he got out of the shower. He could toss her over his shoulder like she was nothing, she couldn't begin to imagine all that power and strength, what it would mean in a sexual sense. The idea was frightening, yet compelling. She leaned forward. "I'm not agreeing, I'm not saying no. Could you kiss me? Just once, with no obligation either way."

Luc held her gaze for several moments, then his eyes returned to her lips. His hand wrapped around her neck, cupping it as he pulled her closer. The first touch of his mouth to hers was soft, tentative. He tasted his baby sister's lips, felt their softness. She wasn't that experienced a kisser, and it showed. If anything, it made the kiss sweeter. His own mouth grew bolder, firmer, his tongue sliding into her own and weaving magic on her senses. She tasted of oranges and sunshine, so delicious and he found his mouth starving for more of it. Groaning, he pulled her closer, aching to run his hands over her lithe body. His dick grew hard in his jeans and he pressed it against her pert bottom. She felt it, and what's more, he knew she did. She squirmed against his erection and he moaned again into the kiss. Before they got carried away, Luc pulled his mouth reluctantly away.

Minette's breath seemed to have become all shaky and uneven. Her lips looked a little swollen, her skin flushed. Luc could tell she was aroused and loved having been the one to make her feel that way. He would bet money that he had been the first one to do so.

As the tradition dictated, he remained quiet. An offer had been made. He had acceded to her request and kissed her within an inch of his life. He could say no more, nor do no more until she made her decision.

Realizing she had been quiet for a long time, Min found her voice. "Yes," she whispered. "I want you to make love to me."

Luc nodded, then stood up with his tiny sister in his arms. He kissed her, then carried her up the stairs to his room. He set her down gently on the floor next to his bed. He kissed her again, bending down to her mouth. She met him part way on her tiptoes. Their height difference made this awkward and they both laughed. Luc paused long enough to pull off his university t-shirt, the muscles of his tanned chest rippling as he tossed it on the chair. He unbuttoned his 501s, but didn't make a move to remove them. Instead, he smiled at his sister sexily, then pulled her own shirt off to find a black, skimpy bra covering her breasts. He cupped them, taking in their size, measuring their weight. He figured her for a B cup and his touch confirmed his guess. He reached around and found the clasp, unhooking it and pulling her bra free.

Minette stood there, holding onto her bra for a second, then letting it fall down her arms and onto the floor. Her breasts were as freckled as her face, her nipples a pretty pink and so delicate. Like her brother, she was wearing jeans. She unbuttoned him and slid them down her trim thighs, so fit and healthy from her long runs. Her legs were pale and covered in the same freckles that adorned the rest of her body. Her feet were tiny, and her toenails painted a pale shade of pink. She wore only a tiny pair of black panties that matched her bra.

Luc groaned. "I'm in so much trouble and I fucking love it," he said huskily. He pulled his sister into his arms and felt her breasts smashed against his chest. He heaved her up into his arms, her legs wrapping around his waist, her sex pressed against his, still clad in his unbuttoned jeans. His lips found hers and this time there was nothing delicate about their kiss. It was raw, passionate. The kiss said, "I am going to fuck you" and even thought this was the first such kiss of her life, Minette recognized it. She ground her aching pussy against his bulge and whimpered into his mouth. Her nipples were like marbles and she was anxious to be in her brother's bed.

As if reading her mind, Luc laid his sister down, his lips never leaving hers. He lay down on top of her, his elbows keeping his bulk from crushing her tiny body. His other lover, his cousin Abigail, she looked enough like his sister that it had been rather easy to pretend it was Min he had been with all those times. She had proven to be an inventive, generous partner and he cherished her, but being with the real deal right now was blowing his mind.

Minette lay beneath Luc, feeling his body touching her everywhere, but not smashing her to bits. Her hands found his hair and tangled in his curly locks. She had her thighs spread wide and she wrapped them around Luc's waist again, her ankles locking around his body. She opened her eyes to see him looking down at her. They kissed and tasted of each other. Min supposed she should be nervous, but she wasn't. The beauty of it is that this was Luc. She loved him. She knew he would never hurt her, never leave her.

She wasn't exactly sure what she was doing, but she knew the wetness between her thighs meant that she was aroused. Her cunt ached for release, but this time, it wouldn't be her fingers or a toy getting the job done. She squirmed, wanting to ask for what she needed, but not knowing how to go about it.

Luc could tell she was suffering a little. "Do you need something, pet?" He kissed the tip of her adorable, freckle-stained nose.

"I need you." She whispered. "I need to cum and I need you to help me do it."

White hot lust snaked its way through Luc's body and he groaned at the exquisite agony of it. "Fuck," he murmured. Then he kissed his sister again, his lips finding hers, then making their way down her neck to her pert, pink nipples. He lightly bit each one, loving the little gasps she made when he did something she found exciting. Months of fucking Abigail had taught him how to please a woman. The biggest lesson was to never be selfish in bed. If he took care of the woman, she would repay him a millionfold.

Sliding down his sister's cute, hot body, he found her panties. The gusset was soaked with her juice and he groaned at her scent. She was his baby sister, but she was all woman. While she was tiny, there was nothing girlish about her. She curved in the right places, just in miniature. He started to slide the panties down, then changed his mind and ripped them off. She gasped, then laughed. "Beast," she murmured. He nodded, then looked at his sister's pussy for the first time.

He had always wondered if the carpet matched the drapes, but he wouldn't find that out today. Min kept herself shaved and neat. She reached down, unable to stop herself as she grew even more aroused, parting her pussy lips. Luc allowed that, but stopped her from playing with herself. "Allow me, baby." Her pussy was the palest of pinks, but it stood out in contrast to the pale skin of her body. Her clit was visible and aroused. He salivated at the sight of it. His thumb reached out, and he started to play with it. He made little circular motions on it, gentle at first, then more firmly.

Minette's back arched and she let out a wail. One touch and she was so responsive. His dick throbbed at the sight of her and he knew he would never forget this particular moment for the rest of his life. His thumb abandoned her clit, to be replaced by his lips. He kissed the pretty button, then flicked it with his tongue. She nearly came undone as a man's mouth pleasured her sex for the first time. She thrust her pelvis against him, eager to feel more, experience more.

Sensing her need, Luc slid one of his large fingers into her slippery cunt. She was so tight! She gripped him with a force that was superhuman. "How am I supposed to fit in that?" Luc had a good seven inches of thick dick. He wasn't porno big, but he was big enough to wreck his baby sister's pussy. He shrugged mentally. People of different shapes and sizes had been fucking for a long time now, he figured Mother Nature had this one covered. He would just do his best to make sure his sister was ready for him.

His mouth made love to Minette's sweet little pussy. Her clit was so erect, he sucked it into his lips. He used the first two fingers of his free hand to hold her mons out of the way of his nose. Abigail had taught him this trick, allowing him breathe without stopping what he was doing. No force on earth could tear him away from his sister as she writhed, desperate to cum on his face. He held on to her hips, holding her in place so he could ravage her, tasting her juice, lusting after her in a way that was downright ... well, incestuous.

He started fucking that virginal pussy with his fingers. He couldn't get in very far, but the added friction sent her over the edge. She whimpered, then a guttural moan emerged, and she came loudly, wildly. Her legs clamped his head to her, he couldn't have freed himself if he had wanted to. Luc sat up and pulled her hips up with him, her butt suspended in midair, her head dangling down as he feasted on her juice, lapping at her, giving her clit a chance to calm down before he attacked it again, bringing her to another swift peak.

Utterly at Luc's mercy, Minette felt her entire being centered on the pleasure of her sex. Hanging upside down like this made the blood rush to her head and only heightened the intensity of her orgasm. He didn't let up, his tongue attacking her clit until she lost it a third time, quivering and her body twisting. Luc's cock was so hard it was downright painful. He finally laid her back down and stared at her wet cunt a few moments. She was as ready as she could be. He was going to do it, he was going to fuck his baby sister's cherry away. He only throbbed harder at the thought.

Reaching into the drawer of the nightstand next to his bed, he pulled out a condom. He pulled at the packet with his teeth, his eyes never leaving his sister's face. "I have to put this on," he said huskily. "Rules." She nodded, then watched him curiously as he put it on the tip and unrolled it down his length. She hadn't been able to see his dick before now and looking at it, she grew skeptical. "That thing, it's going to fit?"

Luc, with a bravado he didn't necessarily feel, said, "Oh fuck yeah, it's going to fit." He reached between her thighs again, his finger entering her again and sliding in and out, ignoring her groans as he tested her wetness. She was slick and as ready as she was going to be. He offered up a wish to Mother Nature, then fit his dick against her opening. Min's eyes flew open, looking startled. She was scared, yet at the same time, she trusted Luc more than any other person on this earth.

Luc thrust into her a little, his head popping into her tight passage. He closed his eyes, holding still. In the technical sense of the word, he was fucking her already. Inside, he felt like he still had a million miles to go. He looked down at his cock where it was joined with his sister's body. A million miles and six inches, he thought wryly.

He leaned down and kissed Min's lips, getting her back into the moment. He thrust forward some more. He desperately wanted to just rip her open already, but he would hate himself for the rest of his life if he made her first experience awful. He pulled back, then thrust in farther this time, hitting the barrier of her hymen.