The Body Mcallister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both gasped, straining. She was so tight, and Luc was so hard. They were both aroused and needed to complete this most primal of acts. He whispered in her ear, "Love you, Min." As she started to answer him, he pulled back and thrust past her barrier, shredding it and finding himself completely inside his sister's pussy, buried to the hilt.

Minette shrieked, then stilled. That hurt, and tears sprang to her eyes. She had expected it would and her athlete's body didn't let her down now. She knew how to breathe through pain and keep going. Forcing herself to relax, she adjusted, surrounded and held her brother's erection inside her. It felt so much better than any vibrator she had tried to tease in there. Instead of hard plastic, he was smooth steel, throbbing and alive. The size of him filled her and she molded herself to his shape, just as a woman had been doing since the time of Eve.

Pulling his head down, Min kissed him and with her kiss, encouraged him to keep going. He moved slowly and with exquisite tenderness. The gift of her virginity moved him more than anything he had ever been given in his life. His one hand played with a nipple while the other held her butt, squeezing it and propelling it towards him, teaching her how to move against him. She was soon doing it on her own, fucking her brother, meeting him thrust for thrust. She would not cum anymore, this was too new, but she found it pleasurable and loved watching Luc's handsome face as he made love.

Luc would later marvel that he lasted as long as he did, given how tight she was and how aroused he had been after waiting for a full year. Soon, though, his balls signaled to him that they had enough, and he moaned. "I can't hold out any longer, Minnie," he said, using her childhood nickname. "I'm going to cum." Thrusting a few more times, he shouted as his dick spewed several loads of sticky cum into the end of the condom, filling it. He shuddered at the pleasure of it, his toes curling. He was covered in sweat, some of it dripping on her body. Carefully pulling himself from her, he slowly pulled out of her, holding onto the condom. Satisfied that it hadn't broke, he deposited it into the trash can next to the bed.

Laying down on the bed next to her, he pulled her into his big arms. He kissed the top of her head, just needing to feel close to her while his body was so exposed and vulnerable. "Welcome to the body McAllister, Minette Dusseau," he murmured, another tradition in the family. "You honor your family as you honor our traditions. May they only give you pleasure."

Charmed, she smiled as she propped her chin on her brother's chest. "Is that really a thing?"

Luc nodded. "Yeah, it is. You say that whenever you have someone for their first family experience. There's another saying for other times."

Min nodded excitedly, not remotely tired, even though it looked like Luc was about to pass out. "What do you say when it's one of those other times?"

Luc kissed her pretty lips. "You'll have to wait until next time, you minx."

Squealing with delight, Minette asked, "Oh, next time? When can we do that again."

Groaning, Luc hugged her tightly. "I need a little time to rest, then I'll be up to fucking you again, I promise." He paused, wriggling his eyebrows. "There's more than one bullet in the gun."

He slept for a couple of hours, Min dozing off with him at one point. She awoke to find him kissing her body all over the place. He must have gotten up, because he had wet towel that he used to cleanse her pussy. As he pulled it away, Minette saw it had some blood on it. Shrugging, she figured he could handle it. The man was going to deliver babies someday.

Once she was clean, he made love to her again. This time, she sucked him, as he patiently taught her how to fit her mouth around his girth, grimacing as her teeth scraped him, cautioning her to avoid doing that if she wanted his dick to remain on his body. She grew more careful and he relaxed, enjoying her efforts. He fucked her missionary style again, figuring new positions and experimentation could wait.

Luc supposed his parents had come home at some point. He was positive they would have taken note of his car in the garage. He had no doubts that they could probably hear the moans coming from his room and they would know exactly what was happening. His mother would be thrilled, his dad less so. But tradition, which they both respected, would dictate that they not ask or interfere. Knowing they were there somehow made it even more erotic for Luc. He came into his sister's pussy, only with her joining him in orgasm this time around.

As they caught their breath in each other's arms, Luc whispered, "You have enjoyed the body McAllister and given it pleasure in return. May it always be so."

She stilled, asking him to say the words again. He did so. She nodded, then said them back.

Minette cried as she sat curled up on her brother's house on the day that Ted had told her his sister-in-law was pregnant with his children. She shook away the memories. "May it always be so," she murmured bitterly. It hadn't been.

She startled as the front door opened. Luc, still in his scrubs, look at her on his couch in disbelief. He could see that she had been crying. He held up a finger, stepping into his bedroom. She understood his need to get out of his germ-infested clothing before talking to her. He returned and plopped down on the sofa. "Sorry it took so long, I had to assist in a complicated delivery. It was crazy. This lady was pregnant with twins and had two men with her and damned if they weren't twins, too. The husband had this enormous bandage on his head."

He gaped in surprise as Minette burst into harsh sobs. "What? What did I say?" No matter how hard he tried, Luc was always making Min cry. He ached with his own stupidity.

Pulling herself together, she said, "You didn't recognize Ted when you saw him?" she asked.

Looking startled, Luc shook his head. "No, they were masked. Ted was married?"

Slapping her hands on the couch, she shook her head in frustration. "No," she burst out. "His twin brother was the husband. Ted was the other guy ... and the father of the babies."

"Oh fuck," Luc spit out. He pulled his baby sister into his arms, closing his eyes at the exquisite agony of her being back in them after so long. "Minnie, that's just all sorts of fucked up right there. Do you know ..."

"No," she sniffed against his chest. She had probably gotten snot on his Guns N Roses t-shirt, the price of being a big brother. "I don't know the whys and wherefores. I didn't find out until today and I was essentially asked to get the fuck out." She explained what little she knew, including the part about Ted threatening to throw her out on her ass.

His fingers curled into fists. "I need to have a little talk with Ted about his manners."

"Don't bother, I'm sure Heather will rip the balls off his body." Min had no doubt, given the look on her face when she had arrived at Ted's condo.

Luc was confused, but didn't bother telling her that there hadn't been any real sign of drama other than the huge bandage on the husband's head. He knew little Heather Aiello slightly, as she had consulted with him a few times on some postpartum depression cases. However, he hadn't gotten into the position he was in by spreading dirt around the hospital.

Minette looked up at Luc, her eyes filled with tears. "Luc, can I stay with you a few days? I don't want to be alone."

Luc nodded. "Sure, I have a guest room. You're always welcome here, Min."

Min clutched at his t-shirt. "I don't mean that way. I want back in. I want to rejoin the body McAllister."