The Bolry Lottery Machine

Story Info
The way the bolry lottery machine(s) works.
1.2k words
3.47
19.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a spin-off on BLC stories of roseyfingers - Sex Slave Lottery: 10 Part Series. Thanks to roseyfingers for allowing me to write and post this story.

It is a re-imagination of how the BLC devices work to recruit the slaves. It is a retro-fit into the original storyline which only mentioned the machine worked randomly.

After the 25th Lottery

The 25th sex slave has been picked last Sunday. She is a beautiful Swedish blonde who was playing the game for a record 9th time. For the 25th lottery, the initiation had an array of 25 dicks of various lengths and ethnicity looking for the gold spot in her cave of wonders, while also digging in other places. Judging by the number of climaxes she hit, it was apparent most of the diggers found the gold spot. She was thoroughly used and could not speak much after the initiation ended.

Now that the lottery machine have completed a year of service and sentenced it's 25th victim to a life of non-stop waves of blissful state at the resort, it is time to re-calibrate it. There was roughly two weeks before the next round and the device needed to go under this maintenance to ensure it picked the "right" slaves.

It is absolutely necessary that the right candidate is always picked. The "right" type of slave should easily accept and enjoy her new role in Bolry. A slave who has an independent mind-set people would simply create a lot of legal problems. Also, the BLC does not actually want to take street hookers in their roster. The women they want to participate are intellectuals and with strong backgrounds. Participating women know what they are getting into and using secret police to subdue any later dissident could be too late. Setting aside dissent, there is a possibility that a chosen slave may go into a depression become a medical burden rather than an glamorous asset despite the best efforts of the BLC.

Hence, the lottery machine was created with the perfect components to determine the most suitable women.

The old settings are tuned for completely new women as in the 1st year all participants are absolutely new or relatively new. But now the number of returning participants has increased and is expected to rise with time. This means the that machine has more options to pick from and could target the best of the potential inventory available.

Svetlana asked Anderson and Walker to change the settings both for the lottery machine and check the links with the the special hardware given to male BLC patrons like Anderson who have those devices abroad for scouting potential slaves.

The geniuses arrived at the BLC headquarters to carry out the secret maintenance. They open up the machine and carefully check each sensor in the box. There were three sensor array at the front of the box - IR sensors to measure the participants body temperature, Brain-wave sensors to detect the brain activities of the participants and sound sensors to capture the ambient sound from the audience.

Walker asked Anderson to quickly explain the device to him, so that he can carry out future maintenance without Anderson.

Anderson explains ---

"The main trick used here is the variety of sexual conditions present in women which would collectively be called nymphomania in a lay man's term. One such example is the Persistent genital arousal disorder (PGAD). Women with initial stages of PGAD usually do not know what they have until something triggers their condition.

In medical terms, sexual stimulation, masturbation, anxiety, and stress can trigger PGAD or simlar conditions. However, the person with PGAD are usually unable to identify triggers before first time to avoid them, and the causes of the condition remains unknown. Medical research has shown a link between PGAD and the veins, hormones and nervous system. It is persistent and uncontrollable arousal even without sexual stimulation and is typically not relieved by one orgasm. Instead, multiple orgasms over hours or days may be required for complete satisfaction.

The BLC hardware utilize such shortcomings in the female anatomy. The BLC hardware like the computer etc. (as originally given to Dawn), are equipped with sensors as well monitoring the viewer for signs of nascent PGAD or similar conditions. The data collected is sent to the BLC lottery machine. The decision to ask someone to participate is heavily dependent on this data, but the money offered is also dependent on the public demand.

When a candidate slave participates in the lottery, the lottery machine then starts the localized scanning of each of them. Those with low levels of or low probability of developing PGAD or similar conditions are ejected in the 1st round. However, putting those women in the lottery increases their chances of getting PGAD in future. The machine carefully monitors the women and the audience right before presenting its results and right after rejecting the women. An ejected woman undergoes a tremendous amount of mental pressure and relief. This triggers the PGAD to a certain level. The machine then makes sure that the women gradually goes to the second and third round and experience more mental stress further extending her condition.

The machine makes sure it never overdoses the females with tension to make their condition chronic which would render them useless requiring more doctors than dicks. The machine makes sure the slaves' PGAD like condition to be mild but long term.

Basically, the female does not know in her mind, but repeatedly participating in the lottery and going up in the rounds increases the chances of developing one of those PGAD like conditions. If a woman is turned off, she leaves or does not go up in the lottery rounds. But for the chosen women, their bodies become the vessels as needed by the BLC long before they formally become part of the inventory. That's why they easily fit in their new role."

---

Walker: "Wow that is complicated!"

Anderson: "Yes, it is, but it yields the required results. Otherwise the BLC would just ask participants to draw straws or play rock-paper-scissor, which are actually random.

It is sort of random in the final rounds as such as most participants are already groomed to a acceptable level by then, so the machine just pick it's favorite."

Walker then changes the parameters of the sensor controllers. Basically, with more experienced participants in the initial stages, the machine can now be more selective in picking the best from the available resources. The machine now has to keeps careful track of more returning participants who are at different levels of their conditions before moving them up in the rounds.

Walker also checked the links with the end-node devices spread with the 200+ BLC male patrons across the world. A display started counting the number of remote devices that could be connected with the newly calibrated BLC system. The number kept increasing from 1 until 100 when Anderson paused it.

Anderson: "That is good enough for testing, there are many more of those devices out in the world but most of which are probably shut down now".

Walker: "I guess that is all with these devices. By the way do you have anyone fresh in mind ... like someone in US you want to drill in?"

Anderson: "Yes there is a trio of hotties, that I want badly in the BLC stable. I just need the right time to propose ..."