All Comments on 'The Bond'

by magdason

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The Bond

That is the sort of bond anyone would appreciate, nice story, thankyou so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"I'm in MOM!" he thought.

This is a wonderful story by a very gifted writer. It's a sweet romantic tale of motherfucking, as the title suggests. But it's also a hot account of what goes on in the mind of an 18-year-old boy, Phil, a would-be motherfucker, who's obsessed by his mother's cunt and what he dearly wants to shove up it. Lucky for him his mom's just as interested in what her boy's got swinging in his pants. They understand the bond between them, the strongest there is. It's between a loving mother and her darling son, and between his mother's twat and her boy's stiff prick. The cement for that bond is the load the boy is carrying in his hot young balls, his creamy sperm that's meant to get spurted up between his mother's legs, up into her welcoming gash. It's the most natural, elemental bond, one that lasts a lifetime. Now Phil's got to fuck a baby--a bunch of babies!--up his mother's cunt, the final bond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
THE BOND

fantastic story

fireguy365fireguy365about 13 years ago
Happy ending

What started out to be a dark and ominous story ended in what most young boys fantasize about, unlimited sex with someone they love and trust; someone that accepts them as they are and isn’t trying to change them. Thanks for another great story.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 8 years ago
Excellent

It is so, so refreshing to read about a mother struggling with her (natural) attraction to her son. This story captured it perfectly, especially when mama bird lashed out at that red-headed bitch. Fuck, this was fun to read. Especially the end. Phil. Fill me. 5 stars.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story. Criminally underrated. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Bravo!!

What a great story! I loved reading it.

It was a good plot, and made better by the fact of them being just average in general, and removed from normal society in their oddness.

I'll bet his mom had a seriously hot ass on her, too. Probably looked like a carnal oasis when she bent over.

When the sex hit them like a hammer, it was so satisfying! You could taste the lust that saturated momma's bedroom as they both tore into each other in search of their next orgasms.

Picturing all the humping their lust would've generated was hot. I'm guessing that there would've been so much cum soaked into the bedsheets, that they probably got stuck in the bed and had no choice but to keep humping each other. What a hot thought!

Awesome job on the story! 5 cum soaked stars!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagdason@magdason
2019 - These stories were done earlier, before I had to switch to my 'alter ego', man_as_dog, which you may note is an anagram and makes no sense, unless it speaks to you somehow. Some more mother/son stuff there, plus newer cheatin' stories (which a lot of folks won't like)....