All Comments on 'The Bondage Catering'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep it going

I really enjoyed reading this story and would love to read further chapters.

Please do not end it here.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 9 years ago
Anon is right ...

... there is a lot you could do with this story and I would dearly love to read more. Will five stars help change your mind?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just to reinforce

To reinforce the previous comments. I would like to read more of this.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More, please!

Really enjoyed your story. Hope you will write more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
encouragement

Naive but forthright girl with her own agenda.

Older Roué' with history but continued interest.

The ingredients for Many scenarios to explore.

So much potential you might want to challenge other writers

To share your context and explore heir own directions . :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

Please keep writing. I loved the buildup of their relationship.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
That was good !

I loved the build up - and the eventual climax was amazing !

Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great read

Really enjoyed the story can't wait for the follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT !!!

You have done it again, the stories keep on getting better and better. Thank you very much.

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 8 years ago
Very erotic

I am not so much into bondage but this made me so wet...I want to meet this man!

jrgg43jrgg43over 8 years ago
it ended too soon!

I hope you are planning on continuing this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent.

Very good. I like it alot.

olsaltyolsaltyover 8 years ago
Great Developing Theme

Really sorry not to find more chapters here--this is masterful writing, and very arousing as well. Nice. Maybe she will develop a "full service" bondage catering business, for some of his friends as well??

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 6 years ago
To the stars!!!

Five is not enough stars for this story. I'm talking like 35 stars!!!!!! All your stories are wonderful in their own way but this one truly has a special place in my heart.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

I enjoy your writting. The flow feels natural and effortless. I can't wait to read more.

Josie

silent_submissive114silent_submissive114almost 6 years ago

Love this story id give 10 stars if i could.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Being fiction

It might feel it was a little fast, but my god how well written!

Feel John missed a trick with his writing as he could have discussed Emily's feelings about the experience in more depth, which in turn would help her reconcile everything in her mind.

I would love to read more about their developing relationship.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Emily would develop into a powerful switch.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago

Once again, HeyAll, you’ve hit the nail on the head. I enjoy dom/sub stories very much, and you do an excellent job with them. There is the added pleasure of reading something that is written well, unlike rather too much on Lit. One small point, you say early in the story that John wants Emily to prepare lunch and dinner. But I saw no mention of the evening meal; I have understood that to be a minor oversight by the author 😴 . As usual with your stories, well worth all of the available five stars, more if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This stir as so hot and vivid. It showed the beginning of a sexy BDSM relationship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...