All Comments on 'The Bondage Wife'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

A very nice story that made the reader continue to read the complete story wanting more as they read along. I was expecting to read in the bondage room of how the sub had her pussy shaved after the dress ripped down the middle. The other reference could of been to how her thick fur was matted down after her repetitive orgasm which then added the comment of this is why we shave.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sequel?

I for one would love to see how Maureen and Steve have sex, and how she shows what she has learned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Deserves a Continuation

Very well written with just the right twists and turns. A continuation of either the dominatrix visiting them in their home, or a trip as husband and wife back to Her mansion and the interaction of the husband seeing his wife submit, and then the possible domination of the husband by the Domme. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
luv dis

It's cute with the whole husband wife thing and I like.the whole twisted rich lady that screws her hard it's a lovely story that had just the right amount of dominance to make someone cum

ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 9 years ago
Great story

Such a shame there are so few Kristens in the world. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very good. Great descriptive writing makes this story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Agrees with poster on a continuation

Great story! Needs a few more chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Very hot. Loved it

Lady_SLady_Sover 4 years ago
Awesome

Incredible story! This is simply irresistible. I love reading your stories, so well thought of, and so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
my thoughts

Pretty good. I'd call this a start. I hope you'll take this quite a bit further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love the story to the minds eye it was like watching the bud of a flower open and bloom. The best thing now is to have the couple write of their new sex life no holds barred.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really enjoyed it and would love to send my (old) wife to learn from Kristen! I would love to have been given a much better finish though, showing how they learned to be very happy with their reveved sex life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...