The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many minutes later they arrived at Karen's house, the few cars that had passed them seeming to pay no mind to the two seemingly-injured woman who were running along the side of the road. Karen was thankful that none of the motorists had stopped, because if they had seen Tani'm's battle-worn and bloodied clothes, they would have called the police within moments.

Tani'm followed Karen into the house, and watched the exhausted woman as she fumbled through a drawer in the kitchen.

"Figures," Karen mumbled to herself, as she pulled a wet strand of hair behind her ear and searched through the drawer. Sara had taken her car to get Andrew to the glade, and while Karen knew that it had been the right decision, she still lamented the delay it was causing her.

She pulled a key out of the drawer with triumph in her tired eyes, taking gasping breaths for air as she smiled across at Tani'm.

The short woman had never seen someone push themselves so hard, and could tell that Karen was struggling to remain standing; but whether it was by force of will or Karen's supernatural gifts, she knew that nothing would bring the amazing woman down.

Karen stormed out of the house, and headed to a small single-car detached garage that was tucked back in the trees. She entered the combination on the padlock that secured the door, her breath starting to settle as she struggled to make her shivering fingers obey her. Karen's frustration was visible in the few failed attempts that preceded her inevitable victory, and as she threw open the large doors, Tani'm could see how they were going to arrive at their destination.

A few minutes later, Karen was grateful for how small her new acquaintance was, as she pushed her little Vespa to the edge of its limits. The cool night air dried the sweat from their bodies, and if not for the worry that Karen felt towards Andrew, she might have enjoyed the ride. Tani'm hung to the beautiful woman's back, and despite the intensity of the emotions she could sense from the woman who drove them down the road, she found herself becoming distracted by confusing feelings.

Desires she had felt but never paid attention to suddenly became unrelenting in their intensity as Karen's scent filled her lungs. The woman's curly brown hair billowed out around her, and within that cocoa-colored cocoon, she was beginning to feel her arousal rise. Karen smelled of honey and flowers, and if anything, the scent of sweat that mixed with her perfume only enhanced the intoxicating aroma.

Karen failed to notice the influence she was having on the young magical woman who clung to her back, until Tani'm's small hands began to massage and explore Karen's abdomen and lower chest. Her fear for Andrew kept Karen from succumbing to the inviting temptations presented by Tani'm, and while she felt herself grow moist, she called back over the sound of the passing wind, "You must focus, my young friend. Andrew will test you far more than I am, and this place where we must go will prove a greater trial still."

She removed a hand from the handlebars, and stopped Tani'm's exploring fingers just before the young woman reached up to cup one of her breasts. She could feel the small woman laying against her back, her breath coming in ragged breaths as she struggled to control her desires, and Karen realized just how difficult the night would be for her new acquaintance.

Whatever Tani'm was, Karen knew that she was very receptive to the pheromones that her body had started to produce. Karen's gift told her of the many physiological changes that Tani'm was experiencing — her heart was racing, her eyes were dilated, her body was growing warm as blood was rushing to her groin, and her pussy was already saturated by her growing desire. To the young woman's credit, she rested against Karen's back for the remainder of their journey, and by the time Karen stopped the scooter beside her car, Tani'm had regained control of herself.

The Vespa almost fell over as it came to rest against its kickstand on the loose gravel, while its owner sprinted towards the trail that led to the glade. Tani'm was amazed by how much Karen had recovered from her exhaustion, and as she struggled to catch up to the brown-haired woman, she knew that whatever healing gifts Karen possessed were powerful beyond measure. Never before had she met another person who could recover from fatigue like she could, but there, in Karen, she found a resilience greater than anything she had ever known.

"Andrew!"

Karen's worried voice echoed through the trees as she sprinted to where Andrew lay, and Tani'm was surprised to see how small the boy was. The reverence that Karen held for him and the strength of her devotion, had led Tani'm to think of him as a giant, both in stature and in persona. So, she was taken aback by the frail-looking man that Karen cradled in her arms like a child.

Andrew was gaunt, his limbs lacking any fat or muscle definition, and his skeletal appearance broke Karen's heart as she looked down upon him. He had five long wounds running across his chest, and while they looked bad, Karen could tell that they were not life-threatening. Whatever had attacked him had torn through his skin, but his wound was far from any arteries, and had lacerated just a fraction of an inch into the muscles of his chest. He had lost a lot of blood, but the slashing tears had already scabbed over, preventing him from bleeding out.

What was most distressing to Karen, was whatever had eaten away at Andrew's body, leaving him looking like a man about to die of starvation. She was reminded of the concentration camps, and blinked away tears as she imagined how easily he could have blended in with those poor and tormented people. She was thankful that he was unconscious, and knew that he would have a long recovery ahead of him.

A sob escaped her lips as she lifted him from the ground with shocking ease; he weighed far less than she had expected, and the sheer scale of emaciation he had experienced settled in as his frail body rested against her.

"What happened to him?" Tani'm asked, as she studied the gut-wrenching scene before her.

"I don't know," Karen admitted, as she blinked away her tears, before scanning the area looking for Sara. "Oh, no. Where is she?" the beautiful woman asked as she failed to find any sign of her other mate.

Tani'm followed Karen's gaze, and could see the signs of a pitched battle, where two agile opponents had waged a war of wits, with one of them fighting to gain access to where Andrew had rested, until the defender prevailed, knocking out the person who had struggled to pass. The small flattened plants and disturbed patches of moss showed the place where the loser had fallen.

"Whoever ambushed your friends must have taken her," Tani'm said, while she continued to study the scene. Finding signs and patterns in the wilderness was one of the many aspects to her nature that she enjoyed to indulge, and wrapping herself into the scene was a far more pleasant prospect than being consumed by Karen's turmoil over what had happened.

Karen shook her head, resolving herself to take care of the problem that rested within her arms, and pushed down her concerns for Sara. "We must get Andrew to safety," she said, before heading towards the glade. The thought that Tani'm was a stranger never entered Karen's mind as she led the small woman further into the forest and closer to their secret sanctuary. "Hold my shoulder, and do not let go until we arrive."

Before she could follow Karen's command, Tani'm scanned the forest with suspicion behind her hazel eyes, as she felt the penetrating stare of the great wolf within the forest. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end, and she reached for her knife, which remained broken and discarded within the forest where she had almost died.

"Stop," she whispered, as she crouched and studied the distant brush and trees, searching for her adversary. The wolf was there, Tani'm knew that, could feel it within the core of her being, and recognized that she was not ready to face it again so soon.

Karen knelt beside her, feeling Andrew shift within her arms as she lowered herself down. "What is it?" Karen asked as she scanned the dark forest, the full moon making the tall trees seem far more imposing, but providing no extra detail to the few distant shapes that Karen could almost make out in the gloom.

"The wolf, it is here," Tani'm said, her anxiety about having to face the creature so soon showing in the frantic speed of her voice. "You must run back to the house, barricade the door." She continued, her voice a rushed mass of barely separated words.

While Tani'm scanned the forest, confusion building in the young woman's eyes, Karen set Andrew on the soft moss with ginger care.

"I will try and lead the beast away... in that direction. I will lead it far to the-" Tani'm's rushed statement was interrupted by Karen, who set her hand on the anxious woman's shoulder.

Karen recognized what was happening, and admired the powerful woman who was struggling to blink away her fugue state. The clarity of Tani'm's thoughts was impressive, when considered against the influence that was being pressed upon her. "You must hold on to my shoulder, sweet girl. The glade is powerful, and does not tolerate trespassers."

Tani'm shook her head, struggling to clear her mind as she said, "But the wolf, it... it will kill us all." She shed a tear, concern over the men who had died earlier in the day visible in her wet gaze. "If I can lead it away... then... then only I must-"

"No, my dear. No one must die." Karen knew her statement was true, but struggled not to look at Andrew as she wrestled with the knowledge that he very well may die if they did not get him to the glade soon. "The wolf is not out there, and we dare not tarry any longer."

Tani'm swallowed as she savored the warmth of Karen's hand, and while she could not shake the thought that the wolf was lying in wait, the comfort of Karen's touch was keeping her fears from growing. She nodded her head, and swallowed her concerns. "Okay, Karen. I will follow you, but please hurry."

Karen scooped Andrew off the moss, and could feel his small, frail body shift as his weak fingers clung to her arm, his dry lips moving as if he was trying to speak, though no words came out. She stopped and stared into Tani'm's frantic eyes, before saying, "Don't let go."

No sooner had the small woman gripped Karen's shoulder, than they were rushing along a well-established trail, leading deeper towards the source of Tani'm's dread.

Karen backed through the brush that surrounded the glade, wanting to protect Andrew from the harsh limbs of the copious shrubs that lined their sanctuary. The moment she entered the clearing, and knew that Tani'm had followed, she ran towards the ward, with the sound of Tani'm's shock following behind her.

While the glade's influence enveloped the new arrivals, Andrew took a deep breath and stirred in Karen's arms. The sensual desires that swelled up within Karen were a comfort, and she realized how much she had missed the place, as she neared the large ward.

Tani'm followed Karen into the large open space of the glade, and almost fell to her knees as her senses tried to comprehend what was happening. While she watched the distant trees pull further away, and the small pond expand until it looked more like a small lake, she felt her gift struggling to keep ahold of her home.

The forest she had known her entire life, a place of comfort and shelter, pulled away from her and vanished beyond the edge of her gift. Ever since coming into her power, her gift had allowed her to sense the plants and animals around her, and by the time she reached adulthood, this supernatural sense had reached out well over two-hundred yards. While she began to struggle against the tingling heat that built at her breasts and groin, she looked across the magical place and realized that they were isolated there — as far as her gift could tell, there was nothing outside of the place they now stood.

As she turned and studied the nearby trees which were shrouded in darkness just outside of the glade, she failed to understand how it was possible. How could her gift have failed to sense them? Somehow, against all understanding, she knew that they were separated from the outside world — as if this paradise existed within its own space.

The one thing that distracted her from the shock of her discovery, was the overwhelming sense of connection she felt to the place where Karen was laying Andrew to rest. The air was alive with the power of nature, and she could smell the potency of it all around her. The ground felt warm with its unending strength, and in that moment, she felt closer to the source of her gift than she had ever before.

Her heart raced, and as she took a deep breath — trying to settle her pulse — she became aware of another magical influence. The alien nature of the new mystical force was challenging and undeniable, yet somehow bound to the magic that rested within the core of her being. It flowed through the wide open space in strange and contradictory ways, creating eddies of magical energy that, for a moment, she thought she could see hovering in the air.

Tani'm looked towards Karen and Andrew, and gasped in shock at what she saw.

The beautiful woman had stripped the small man naked, and rested between his legs. Despite the emaciation that had ravaged his body, his dick had remained unaffected, and while his five-inch cock was average in size, it seemed large when compared against the tiny, frail body that it extended out from. Its surface glistened in the bright moonlight as it slid out from Karen's mouth, her lips clinging to its surface before it again vanished within her hungry maw.

It was in that moment, that the small woman realized her hands were massaging her sensitive body. The heat that had begun at her breasts and groin had drawn the attention of her fingers, which gripped and caressed her shivering flesh with wanton abandon. She rolled her small rock-hard nipple between the fingers of her left hand, and dropped to her knees as her other hand massaged her clit through the thick fabric at her crotch. Her sex was inflamed and demanding, soaked in her juices, which had saturated through her panties and pants, the thick syrup coating her fingers as they pressed against her pubic mound.

Andrew was unconscious, and while his body reacted to Karen's administrations by instinct, the stunning brunette savored every moment of what she did.

Tani'm unbuttoned her pants with unexpected speed, her carnal needs adding a desperate agility to her actions as she ached to feel her fingers within her. The instant her pants were open, her right hand vanished between the folds of cloth, and for the first time, the small woman noticed her missing pinky as her fingers ran along her over-sensitive skin.

Her pussy was blazing hot, taking the woman by surprise, as her hand slid through the well-oiled hair that surrounded her womanhood. Her hand was enveloped in an ocean of sticky, slick fluids that announced how overly-prepared she was for what she wanted. Never before had Tani'm felt such a definitive need to be taken by a lover, and as she watched Karen service Andrew, she realized she would have welcomed either of them into her bed, if only to satiate the burning desire that had consumed her.

Her left hand snaked under her shirt, her A-cup breast resting within her palm and eliciting a moan from the small woman as her nipple rubbed against her coarse skin. Andrew jerked, and as Karen's cheeks puffed out, Tani'm sank two of her fingers into her dripping pussy, her engorged lips pulsing around her invading digits as her vision throbbed in tune to the pounding of her heart.

Karen swallowed Andrew's sperm, and Tani'm worked herself towards an orgasm while she watched the stunning woman struggle against the force of what seemed to be a life-altering climax. Karen's long brown hair was pulled over the shoulder that rested away from Tani'm, the thick curly locks cascading around Andrew's hips, and framing the scene of his cock jerking and pulsing as it sent another thick wave of rich cum into Karen's waiting mouth.

Tani'm could feel her own orgasm building within her, the rippling waves of anticipation dancing over the surface of her body as she watched the scene before her. Karen's lips were sealed around Andrew's shivering cock, and despite almost passing out a couple of times, the powerful woman managed to take everything that Andrew had to offer.

Karen stood on weak legs, before looking at Tani'm with a predatory gaze. The twenty-two year old woman was stunned by the excitement that the look raised within her. She had neared climax a few times, but despite the frantic pace that her fingers had adopted and the persistent attention she had paid to her clit, she had never been able to bring herself over the edge of her desire, and satisfy her all-encompassing needs.

Karen's clothes were matted against her body with sweat, dispelling any mystery as to the well-proportioned body that moved towards Tani'm. Karen's massive breasts were just visible through the thin wet fabric of her blouse, her nipples firm and commanding as they pushed out the cloth that contained them.

Tani'm's eyes were clouded with desperation by the time Karen arrived, and as the beautiful brunette knelt before her, she wanted only one thing: to have the torment of her body relieved. The compassion within Karen's umber eyes was all that Tani'm could see as the tall woman grabbed her by the sides of her face and pulled her in. The two women kissed, Tani'm closing her eyes and surrendering herself to the expert attention of the older woman. Her lips parted as their mouths danced, and in that moment, she noticed the flavor of caramel enter her mouth as a thick battery liquid traveled between the two women.

Her pussy clenched and expelled her fingers as a massive orgasm crashed through her entire body. Karen held her close, and began to tremble against the force of her own orgasm as she swallowed the remainder of Andrew's cum. Tani'm blacked out from the force of her pleasure, her mind incapable of processing what was happening as every nerve in her body exploded with joy. Karen held the young woman close, and savored the sensation as the last of her needs were met.

Tani'm was weak when she came to, every muscle in her body shivering against the exertion that had just been placed on her. Never before had she felt so much pleasure, or been left feeling so weak as she did in that moment. Her body quivered as Karen laid her down on the moss, and Tani'm was grateful that she would not have to support her own weight. Recognition that she would require some time to recover was evident in the happy chuckle that escaped her lips.

"What..." she began, her fatigue showing in her gasping breath as she watched Karen's smiling face looking down upon her. "What is this place? Who... is he?"

Karen grinned and looked at Andrew, her smile growing wider as her gift updated her on his improving status. "This is our home, and he is my mate," she said, with confidence and pride.

Tani'm had never heard the term used in that way before, but recognition of what Karen meant was fast to follow as she watched the older woman look at Andrew with longing in her eyes. Whatever magic permeated that place, was bound up within those wondrous people.

She fumbled with her pants, struggling with the buttons due to her slickened fingers.

"I'm sorry to have dragged you into this, Tani'm. Whatever happened to Andrew summoned me to his aid." Karen settled her gaze on the small woman who had just managed to re-fasten her pants, and as Tani'm pulled her shirt back down, she continued, "I just hope that he can recover in time to help Sara."

123456...8