The Bonding Ritual Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isadora continued as I cut some tomatoes and pieced our sandwiches together, "We have to learn fast considering our circumstances. We need to be able to detect a good fit quickly when we reach a new world. That is why our colleges are broken into different ideals as well as faculties."

"So faculties are like our majors, so your faculty was software development, right?" Isadora nodded in response. "And what exactly are ideals?" I'd finished preparing the food and handed Isadora her plate. I sat across from her so I could look into her eyes.

"Right, that's exactly what our faculties are, which is very similar to your college courses. However, ideal specialization focuses on more... personal areas. It helps us to hone in on what partners are ideal for us and what we want in those relationships, no matter how long or short they may be," she seemed to get a little nervous at this point. It took her a few moments to continue.

"You know how I said that the bond I used was forbidden?"

I nodded, wondering where this was going, but I let her continue.

"Well, in my first year at college, I overheard a group of girls discussing something about forbidden bonds. One girl was talking about this one that makes the girl fully submit to the person they bond to and they were discussing how scary and insane anyone would have to be to give some stranger this type of power over them. It was deemed too dangerous to perform because it was unbreakable and the target could make you do anything," I noticed her shift her legs as she discussed this.

"However, when I heard them talking about it, I got turned on more than I'd ever been in my life," I could tell her breathing was getting more shallow and even her pupils began dilating. "You see, my ideal is submission, but not your normal submission that most girls in my ideal enjoyed. I wanted to find someone special that I could trust to fully give myself in every way to them and surrender to their every whim."

"I became obsessed with learning more about it, but I could not find anything in our library or any archive that I had access to. Even during my last year when I took the course on learning the bond, I asked my teacher about other more extreme bonds, but she completely denied their existence. I tried tracking down the teacher of the girls that I overheard, but she no longer taught at my school. A friend of mine knew how bad my infatuation was and suggested we break into the head of our ideal's office to find anything about the bond. We did, but couldn't find anything and we almost ended up getting caught, which probably would have gotten us expelled," she paused to eat.

"I almost lost hope, but about a month before graduating, I came across an occult bookshop that contained some pretty crazy books. I almost failed some of my finals because I spent so much time there, but I finally found it buried in the stacks. I studied and memorized it relentlessly until graduation," she had finished her story and her sandwich and looked at me tentatively for my response.

It took a few minutes to process. I didn't understand what it was like to be in her world and have the teachings she did, but I could tell she was someone who was passionate and full of this beautiful energy that I enjoyed being around. My biggest question was, "So what led you to trust me?"

She looked at me with this intense beautiful stare, "Moments from landing on your planet, I was nearly captured or worse and you threw yourself in front of that danger to protect someone you didn't know. You carried me to safety when I was injured. You fed me, kept me warm, and watched over me all night. I feel this connection with you that is deeper than with anyone else I know. I see what a kind, caring, and loving soul you are. Even though I've given you the power to control my every action, you have done nothing to abuse that and only used it to keep me safe."

"What if I become corrupted by this power and hurt you?" I was a little bit scared. It was a lot of power over another person.

"Well, I do have an older sister who is a dominatrix," she giggled and waited for that to sink in.

"Just kidding, you aren't really her type anyway. She loves to break bad boys," I was still a little afraid of her sister.

She smiled, leaned forward, and placed her palm on my cheek, "Look, I knew what I was doing when I gave this control to you. I want you to use it on me. It makes me so wet just thinking of all the things you could make me do just by commanding me to do them. My deepest desire is to completely surrender to you. I don't want you to be afraid of this, I want you to realize your own passion with me and explore everything you've ever fantasized about."

"But-" I began, but she pushed her finger to my lips.

"This is what brings me pleasure. Other submissives, when they tie their hair back, they are saying 'Use me, but don't get my hair dirty.' When I tie my hair back it is so you have the perfect handhold to take control of me and set the pace and intensity that pleases you the most and I will look up at you with overwhelming love, pleasure, and passion. My body and soul will be your canvas and your seed will be the paint that marks me as yours forever. I want to feel it seeping into every pore of my skin, dripping from my hair and face, running down my thighs, and sliding down my throat."

I had to shift as my cock hardened from her words. I couldn't find the words to respond. She leaned forward, her hand resting on my upper thigh just inches from the tent forming in my sweatpants. I felt her cheek resting against mine as she whispered directly into my ear with this low sensuous tone, "I'd lick the fresh cum pumped into that stuck-up bitch's pussy and feed it to her if you commanded... master." The last word rolled off of her tongue as she flicked my earlobe. I think my heart stopped for a second.

"Just... give me a moment to process all of this," She leaned back letting me process things at my own pace. "I-I have absolutely no experience with any of this. I-I've never even had a girlfriend."

"James, you are the perfect person for me," she used my name, which helped. "And we will do all of this together, at your speed, OK?" She smiled reassuringly.

"Ok, thank you. Thank you for trusting me, and just so you know, I feel deeply connected to you too. I've never been able to talk to women easily before, but with you, I find it so... effortless," I smiled.

"We're in this together," she grabbed my hand in hers, holding it there tightly.

Then I remembered something important, "Oh, by the way, we might need to track someone else down."

She looked at me inquisitively.

"I had this dream during the binding process. I saw you and Celeste there, but I also saw another woman I'd never seen before," I described the redhead to Isadora and described the pillars in the temple.

"The redhead doesn't sound familiar to me, but she sounds pretty hot and redheads can get pretty wild," she thought for a moment. "The eight pillars are concerning. The bonding spell was supposed to just be between the two of us, but introducing other people into it could've changed it into something different."

"Is there anyone we can talk to that would know more about this?" I asked, wondering how we could solve some of these mysteries.

"Not that I know of. Most of the historians would be in my world. We aren't given the location of others that are in this world for safety reasons. Also, as I said, that bond is forbidden, so we would have to be careful who we mention this to," she said.

Both of us were done with lunch. I cleaned up the kitchen while I thought of what to do next.

"How is your foot?" I asked.

"Much better, I think I might be able to walk on it now," she stretched her leg out, rotating her ankle slightly. The swelling had gone down significantly, which was a good sign.

"Great! I was thinking... since it looks like you'll be stuck with me for a while, how about I show you around the area a little bit?" I asked.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" she asked excitedly. Before I could even answer, she bounded off the bed and into my arms, wrapping her arms around my waist and squeezing it gently, "Let me just get ready!"

She made her way into the bathroom again. I needed to find something to wear. I quickly scrounged through what limited clothes I had, throwing my only collared shirt on and a pair of jeans. It would have to do for now. I tried running my fingers through my hair so it didn't look too messy.

I didn't know how long Isadora would take to get ready, so I decided to set up my black box to run some diagnostics on the mysterious phone. The box prevented any communication except for the diagnostic data that ran through the setup. Even that computer wasn't connected to any sort of external network. I'd run the tests and if everything checked out, I'd have a new phone when we got back home.

I heard the bathroom door squeak open and I turned to look at Isadora.

"Wow," was all I said. She looked stunning. I quickly became self-conscious trying to straighten out my shirt. She was wearing a red and black dress with a plunging neckline. Two asymmetrical cutouts on the sides of the dress exposed part of her toned waist. Her perfect breasts pressed against the fabric, defying gravity. The hemline was also asymmetrical coming just below the curve of her hips on one side and coming a few inches above her knee on the other.

"You like?" she did a twirl, showing off the other side as the train flailed in the air with her movement.

"Yes, but I thought you didn't have any other clothes?" She didn't have any luggage and she asked to wear something earlier.

"I never said that," she said with a wink. "I just wanted to wear something that smelled like you. Did you think we travel to different worlds with nothing but the clothes on our backs? We can synthesize different clothes to fit our needs, so we never have to worry about staining or ripping our clothes."

"That's impressive technology. Aren't you worried it could get stolen or something?" I asked, wondering what else she brought.

"No, it is keyed to our DNA, so it would be of no use to anyone else. It can also create some basic hygienic products if I need them, although it is best to procure most of them from the world we visit if possible," she explained, putting the finishing touches on her outfit. She tapped the gem on the pendent hanging around her neck and her shoes instantly shimmered into a pair of red and black flats that matched the dress.

"Your world must have some amazing things," I said.

"Yeah, I wish I could show you," she said. "Of course, if you managed to come to my world, who knows how many women would try to jump you!" she laughed.

"Well, I'm already bonded to the most beautiful one in all the multiverses," I said, taking her arm in mine as we headed toward the door and out of the apartment.

"You are so sweet, but you know..." she started, "Ever since you mentioned those eight pillars in your dream, I couldn't help but get a little turned on if those represent other women under your control."

"I'm completely nervous around one, let alone eight women," it was a bit of a scary thought. I wasn't used to this type of thing.

"I don't know, you seem to be doing just fine. Just relax and be yourself and the other seven will like you as much as I already do," she slipped her hand in mine as we walked out into the late afternoon air.

It was a little cool so I slid the jacket I was wearing off my shoulders and wrapped it around Isadora. Her hand in mine felt comforting as we walked along the sidewalk.

I pointed out a few places as we passed them. I lived in a city that was rich in culture and history with some beautiful architecture and a variety of food.

We walked through an old gothic-looking church that had been here for several hundred years. Isadora stared up at the sculptures, paintings, and stained glass windows that covered the walls.

We grabbed a hot chocolate from one of my favorite places on the edge of the central park. We used the cups to warm our hands as we chatted about our lives and learned more about each other.

I learned that she loved pasta and spicy foods, but didn't really like fried foods because it made her stomach queasy. She loved comedies and action movies but found romantic films to be a little bit slow and tedious. She loved to listen to music and dance when no one was around. It was nice to just do some normal stuff with this amazing girl. Each moment, I grew more comfortable being with her.

We took a walk through the park and stopped on a bench that overlooked the harbor. The warm glow of the setting sun glittered on the water. I draped my arm over her shoulder and she leaned into me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"This just might be the best day of my life," it just sorta slipped out as I felt Isadora's chest rise and fall against my side and we stared out at the water.

She lifted her head and looked up at me, "Me too."

I looked into her dark eyes that sparkled and I felt myself drawn into them. Without thinking, I reached my free hand up to the side of her cheek and drew her closer to me until our lips touched. Her lips felt so soft and warm against mine as we kissed gently at first, but soon I felt her lips part. Mine followed shortly after and I felt the soft vibration of her moan as our tongues met for the first time. Her taste was intoxicating as our tongues intertwined with each other, swirling around in a passionate embrace.

The world slipped away as we kissed. I don't know how long we made out, but when we finally broke our kiss, the sun dipped below the horizon, leaving the dark blue twilight against the sky. The lamps in the park lit the pathways, casting an intimate glow. We stared into each other's eyes and I could see she was breathing heavily, her cheeks flushed.

"Let's go home," was all I could say. A hunger rose in me that I had never felt before. Isadora shuddered, her only response was to nod her head.

Chapter 10

We rushed back to my apartment as quickly as possible, barely speaking a word. My heart was beating quickly as I started to overthink everything. As we rushed up the door and stood in front of my apartment, I fumbled with my keys with Isadora clinging to my arm. The door opened and we both dove in, quickly closing the outside world behind us.

My apartment was dark except for the street lights casting their rays across the study. I looked down into Isadora's eyes. She stood in front of me, her hands on my chest, feeling my heart beating. Her lips were parted as she wetted them with the tip of her tongue.

"This is my first time," I confessed to her, feeling anxious.

"It is mine too," she said, which brought me some comfort even though the nerves were still there.

I ran my hands up and down along her arms, the feeling of her skin having a soothing effect. That gave me an idea that might help me to learn what she likes and become more comfortable with being with her.

"Lay down on the bed," my words commanded her. She spun around, laying on her back on the pillows, her dress still clinging to her body as her chest rose and fell.

"Turn around and don't move," she didn't hesitate, turning with her back toward the ceiling. The curve of her dress around her hips was mesmerizing. The tight material clung to the curves of her ass. I thought about where to start as I stared down at the beauty lying in my bed who lay there motionless.

I sat at the foot of the bed where her feet dangled off the edge. I removed her shoes one at a time, exposing her delicate feet. I placed them in my lap as I started to explore. I lightly ran my fingers across her feet. She liked the light touch on the tops of her feet, but she giggled as I made my way to the souls. I transitioned to letting my nails rake across them, which felt good to her around her ankles and along her calves especially. Next, I massaged them, which caused her to moan deeply as my thumbs dug into the bottom of her feet.

I continued to move up her body, experimenting and learning about every area that caused a reaction. The insides of her legs were especially sensitive to light touches, although the backs of her knees were extremely ticklish. Her whole body vibrated as I massaged her. The harder I dug my fingers into her skin, the stronger the reaction, especially along her upper thighs.

Before reaching any higher, I moved to her hands and repeated the process up to her shoulders. She seemed to react to me wrapping my hands around her wrists, especially when I applied a bit of pressure.

As I reached her neck, my fingers brushed through her silky hair, which felt so soft. Isadora purred as I ran my fingers through her long hair. I grabbed a fistful of her hair at the base and gently tugged on it.

She gasped and moaned as I twisted her head from side to side, gauging her reaction with different movements and directions. She especially loved it when I wound her hair tightly around my right hand and pulled it back, exposing her neck. I looked into her eyes to see this hunger staring back at me.

Her sleek neck exposed in this vulnerable position was alluring to me. I leaned closer until I could smell the sweetness of her hair. I inhaled her perfume and let out a moan as my breath washed over her skin, causing goosebumps to form. I pressed my lips to her neck just below her ear, kissing it, running the tip of my tongue in circles around her flesh. I felt her whole body tighten as my teeth gently raked her skin.

I leaned back, looking down at her beautiful body splayed before me. I gently placed her hair down on the pillow, leaving her neck exposed. There was no zipper on her dress, perhaps it wasn't designed to come off in the conventional way given her technology.

Exploring her body and being in her presence had the effect of making me feel more confident and intentional with my actions. Maybe it was the result of the bond between us. I could tell that she wanted me to be assertive and rough with her. She wanted me to command and control her so that she could surrender to pleasure.

It was this new-found confidence that led my hands to the neckline of her dress as I straddled her hips, my hard member pressed against her ass. I wanted... no, needed to feel more of her. As that passion grew inside of me, I let that energy guide me as I gripped her dress in both fists, and with a mighty growl, I ripped the fabric down to the middle of her back causing her arms to be pinned to her sides. Her whole body rippled with excitement as she let out an expressive gasp.

I could feel her body rising and falling with each breath as my hands explored her back. I traced her spine with my fingertips before letting my hands glide under the fabric of her tattered dress along her sides, slipping down along her toned waist.

I reached up teasingly along her stomach until I felt the curves of her breasts against my fingers. I traced the curvature of her soft mounds of flesh until my palms were resting on her sides before pulling my hands back. Isadora groaned with frustration as my hands left her skin.

As I shifted off of her body and stood next to the bed, I commanded her to sit up. She sat up and faced me, legs dangling off the bed, her dress clinging to her front barely keeping her tits covered. She looked up at me with a deep-seated hunger as she waited for my next command.

I began unbuttoning my pants in front of Isadora. She licked her lips as I slowly unzipped my jeans. I let them fall to the floor as I stepped out of them in just my boxers. I could feel her gaze taking in the silhouette of my hard cock pressed against the fabric just inches from her face.

"Remove my underwear," I commanded her. She immediately reached out, grazing the outline of my cock with her hands before grasping the edges of my boxers with her hands, pulling them down with urgency. My shaft sprung forward, nearly hitting her as it pointed at her face. She sat there with her mouth agape, frozen in place waiting for my next command.