The Bonding Ritual Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing back into bed, I sat next to Isadora, dick pointing toward the ceiling, "Come here," I commanded, guiding her onto my lap as she straddled my legs, her arms around my shoulders resting on my back to help stabilize her. I could feel the heat emanating from her sex against my legs. I cupped her cheek with my hand, feeling the contours of her face and neck as I traveled down her body.

As both hands glided down to the edge of where her dress still managed to cling to her body, I grabbed the material in my hands once more, this time looking into her eyes to see her reaction as I tore her dress in two, the fabric draping across our laps as her beautiful full breasts stood before me defying gravity, nipples erect, begging for attention.

I cupped her tits in my hands, drawing them to my lips as I pressed my lips to her soft flesh. I licked and sucked around the surface of her breasts, exploring every inch. She was especially sensitive to my lips on the sides of her breasts just under her arms. I swirled my tongue around her areolas before taking her nipple between my lips, sucking on it gently and lightly teasing it with the tip of my teeth before releasing it.

My hands slid around her waist, resting on her curvacious ass and drawing her closer to give her support as I looked up into her eyes lust-filled eyes. I felt the heat and moisture of her shaved sex resting along my shaft. With each breath, our bodies moved in sync, slowly rocking against each other, my member sliding further between her labia with each inhale and exhale. The anticipation lingered heavily in the air, building in intensity.

"When I kiss you, I want you to impale yourself on my cock. You will feel only pleasure, the greatest pleasure you've ever felt, and when I am fully inside of you, you will have the strongest orgasm you've ever experienced," I wanted this moment to be perfect. I honestly didn't know how long I would last my first time. She nodded in response, biting her bottom lip, wetting it in hunger to kiss me.

With one hand, I cupped her ass, squeezing it as I lifted her higher. My other hand reached up to grab a handful of her hair just the way she liked it. I could feel the wetness from her pussy coating the head of my cock as it rested against her entrance.

I pulled her head down until our lips touched, our tongues instantly darting out to meet in a passionate embrace. Her body shuddered in anticipation as I felt her hips tense up around my legs. She impaled herself upon me, driving down with reckless abandon as her dripping slit engulfed my cock in one swift motion.

Our hips collided, and as they did, I felt Isadora's whole body clench, pulling me into her embrace before throwing her head back, forcing my head into her tits, and releasing an unbridled scream that filled the room. Her fingers dug into my back, leaving scratch marks as her whole body vibrated. I felt her pussy contracting around my cock as her juices seeped from her, covering my pelvis.

I supported her in my arms in the throws of her orgasm, feeling her go limp as it came to an end. Occasionally, I would still feel a slight flutter against my shaft buried inside of her. I gave her as long as she needed to recover as she rested her head against my shoulder, her breath slowing down as we held each other, connected in the most intimate way possible.

"Thank you, master," she whispered into my ear as she began to regain her composure. She lifted her head, the biggest smile on her face. We kissed softly as she began rocking her hips against mine with the slightest movements, squeezing and releasing her pelvic muscles as she moved back and forth in a slow, easy motion.

I could already feel my own climax bubbling up. As Isadora felt me twitch inside of her, she increased her pace, kissing me with more passion.

"I want you to cum again when I do," I whispered in her ear. This caused her to increase her speed. It was my turn to tense up, pulling her into me tightly. I squeezed her ass with both hands as her intensity increased. She would rock her hips back until just the head of my cock was inside of her, then roll her hips forward until I was fully inside of her again. The sensation was like nothing I'd ever felt as if her pussy was massaging every sensitive area of my cock with each motion.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I could feel the sensation building we each wave of her body. Then I felt my balls contract and my cock swell within her. I thrust deep inside of her, pulling her into me, wanting to flood her womb with my seed. As the first blast of cum filled her, I felt her orgasm take over. Her whole body continued to shake, milking my cum, pulling it deep inside of her. I felt waves of euphoria fill my entire body as each contraction sent another load into her body.

As our shared climax receded, we collapsed into another embrace, feeling the warmth of my cum mixing with hers as it oozed from her sex around my cock.

I lifted her from my sensitive cock, feeling her squeeze me as the mushroom head popped from her tight opening. I was still hard even after cumming so intensely. Some of my semen dripped down her thighs, but she managed to keep most of it inside of her as I laid her down next to me.

Laying down next to her, I pulled her into my arms as she rested her head on my chest and kicked the ruined dress from the bed. She had this beautifully content look on her face. My fingers glided over her naked back as she pressed the full length of her body against me, wrapping one leg around mine.

"Mmmmm, that was perfect, master. Even better than I dreamed my first time would be," she lay there in my arms in bliss.

"I agree, it was better than anything I could imagine. You are perfect, my Isa," I said, feeling possessive. She squeezed me in her embrace as we kissed.

"I was worried about being too forceful though," that niggling thought of the moral implications of controlling another person popped into my head.

"You were perfect, master. I loved every second of it. The way you explored my body, touching and teasing me, I could feel how much you cared about my pleasure. When you let loose and ripped my dress, I nearly came from just that. It felt so animalistic and raw, which is what I like. I felt helplessly and blissfully in your control," her face flushed from recalling the memory.

"What does it feel like when I command you to do something?" I inquired.

"It feels... exhilarating like every fiber of my being wants nothing more than to surrender to your voice. It is exactly what I've always fantasized about, and it is beyond my wildest dreams. I want you to lose yourself. I want to see that primal energy looking at me as you take me," while she said this, she gyrated her hips against me. I could feel the mixture of our fluids leaking onto my thigh.

"How will I know if I am too rough with you?" I was still worried I could go too far and hurt her.

"Just the fact that you keep asking yourself these questions lets me know that you never will. I've never cum so hard in my life, and this is just the first time," she said reassuringly.

"I did command you to cum though," I said.

"I was already on the brink, you just enhanced it, which just shows how much you are thinking about me. It was as if you knew how to play my body like a musical instrument," she looked into my eyes with a fierceness.

"Ok, my little minx. I loved it too," I reached up, running my hands through her soft hair, pulling her into a passionate kiss. She moaned as our tongues touched.

When we finally released the kiss, she looked at me with this mischievous look, "Master, may I clean you up?"

My cock pulsed as she said those words, "Yes, make sure to not miss a spot."

"Of course, master," she purred as she slid down my body, my cock sliding between the valley of her breasts as she made her way down.

She took my cock in her hand and gently began to stroke it, looking up at me with this seductive and sexy look, "What a beautiful cock you have master." Her hands slowly moved up and down the veiny shaft, "I felt so full with this inside." Her thumb ran around the sensitive tip as she licked her lips, "Like it was molded and shaped just for my tight pussy."

Was my cock a little bit bigger? I thought. It seemed longer and thicker than I remembered from the last time I jerked off, but maybe that was the result of having this incredible woman servicing me right now.

Bringing her fingers to her mouth, she licked the collected semen from each digit, sucking each finger as she moaned, her eyes rolling back for a moment as she tasted me for the first time. She made a show of licking her fingers clean, moaning as if it was the best dessert she ever tasted, "Your cum will never go to waste again master."

Her hand cupped my balls delicately, "You will always have access to any of my holes to fill me with your precious seed." She leaned down, licking a pool of fluids from my pelvis, "And if it isn't me, I'll make sure you have others to take care of your needs." Why would I ever need another woman in my life when I have Isadora, someone I've quickly started falling in love with, maybe this was another one of Isadora's fantasies.

She leaned down to the base of my cock. "These bring me pleasure," sucking one ball delicately into her mouth. "Sustenance," wrapping her lips around the other and sucking it. "And life," as she lifted her head, looking me in the eyes as she wrapped her lips around the mushroom head, flicking the slit lightly to capture my precum.

"Fuck, that feels so good Isa, I don't know how long I'm going to last. I wish you could feel what I'm feeling," caught in the raptures of pleasure and not thinking through what I just said.

Suddenly, she let out a gasp, letting my cock slide into her mouth as she shuddered. I could tell that each movement of her tongue and mouth around my cock was sending shockwaves into her pussy. She began picking up speed as she adjusted to the sensation.

She would take my length until I hit the back of her throat before pulling back. About half of my cock was buried between her lips with each thrust, moving faster each time. After several strokes, she pulled back, gasping for air, a string of saliva still connecting us as she looked at me with this lust-filled determined look.

Taking a deep breath, she dove back in, taking the entire length as I felt my cock sheathed within her throat. Her throat muscles massaged and vibrated around my length sending me over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" I held off as long as I could just in case she wanted to pull back. Instead of pulling back, she pressed deeper until her lips were at the base of my shaft. I felt that familiar feeling as my cock swelled before the first blast shot straight down her throat. I could feel her muffled screams as if she had her own orgasm at the same time. I gripped the sheets of my bed as more cum filled her stomach.

As my orgasm began to subside, she slowly slid me from her throat, taking the last pulse of cum into her mouth. Her lips created a seal around my shaft as she pulled back, releasing my cock with a pop. She opened her mouth, showing me the white contents pooled on her tongue before swallowing the last mouthful with a moan.

"Mmmmm, that was..." She slid up next to me, nuzzling into my arms and wrapping herself around me as she glowed, "Indescribable master. It was like I could feel myself sucking my clit, but also different."

"That was amazing my Isa," I wrapped her in my arms, pulling her into my embrace. My dick had finally subsided slightly.

She smiled, "My pleasure, master."

Both of us drifted off to sleep in the warm embrace of each other. The last thing I remember thinking before sleep took hold was that this woman would always stand by me and she would always be my number one, my Prime.