The Bonobo Girls Pt. 05

Story Info
The girls go out dancing...
6.5k words
4.71
6k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was setting when the Bonobo Girls made it back to camp. By then they were all tired, dusty, hungry, but boozily happy. They half-crashed into their camp, dropping their bikes here and there before scattering to their tents, RV or porto-potties for a long anticipated pee break.

An hour later they made their way together again, seated around the folding table under the shade tent that protected their makeshift kitchen. Around them the denizens of Burning Man were shifting into night gear; lights were turned on to fight off the encroaching desert darkness. From time to time huge flames erupted in the distance, shot from various art cars. The place was still buzzing with music and laughter.

Sarah had pulled out the little booklet that had a listing of the official happenings around the Playa, but quickly threw it down on the table.

"Fuck this, I say we head out and make our own adventure." She said, settling her cowboy hat more firmly over her head and her short black hair.

She had wrapped some battery operated twinkle lights to her hat's brim, lighting her face in blues and reds. Thrown over her shoulders was a huge coat, some thrift store find, a cross between a grandmother's curtains and a shag couch. Under it she wore her black bikini top, but had thrown on a pair of blue tights to cover her lower half.

"I'm fine with that," said Carol, absent-mindedly.

She was carefully making little piles of pills in front of her, having pushed aside the dirty dishes and remains of their dinner to make room.

"Oooh, is that for us?" Asked Sammy, who was seated next to Carol.

"It is, but don't touch!" Replied Carol, pushing Sammy away slightly. "These are just vitamins I got for everyone. Doing Molly can be a drain on the system, so we all need to be careful and take our supplements."

Anne walked over from the RV to stand at the table. She had put on a big fluffy coat over her tight tank top, a blue bra clearly visible through it, holding up her large breasts. Like Sarah, she had added pants to her outfit, though hers were soft black satin ones. Unlike Sarah, she did not have a hat and had let her blonde hair cascade around her shoulders.

"Did you decide what you're doing tonight?" She asked.

"Adventure!" Replied Sarah.

"Trouble," smirked Sammy.

Sammy had put on a white fake-fur coat that fell to mid-thigh. She had also added long white socks that came up to just above her knees. Her curly blonde hair was piled on top of her head, held with glow-in-the-dark bands. Apart from that, she was still just as naked as she had been all day. The thought of putting on clothes, at this point, seemed downright ridiculous to Sammy. She had never felt more comfortable in her life, more at ease with herself. It was a mix of nudism and exhibitionism...the thrill of being seen, which made her whole body quiver with nervous energy, and a grounded, peaceful ease in her own skin.

"Ok," Anne hesitated before continuing, "I actually am not going to join you tonight. I might have..a date."

The three women at the table looked up at her, surprised.

"A date? Who with?" Asked Sarah.

"What about us?" Blurted out Carol.

"I'm sorry," said Anne, cringing,"I was hoping you guys wouldn't mind. I love you all so much and love hanging out with you, but...I'm kind of excited about this one!"

"What are you excited about?" Asked Susan, who had just emerged from her tent.

"She has a date. She's ditching us for a dude," replied Carol, sneering.

"What are we, chopped liver?!" Exclaimed Susan with an exaggerated accent, placing her hands on her hips.

Susan stood there, dressed in tie-dyed booty shorts with fishnet stockings underneath. Her torso was covered by a thin silver top that hung from her neck, the sides so open and loose that it threatened to reveal her breasts with every movement. On her head was a bright yellow wig, cut to a bob, with several strands of her curly black hair sticking out. She looked like a sexy alien. Or a sexy clown.

"Please don't,"said Anne sadly, " Please don't make this difficult. I met a guy who made me feel alive again. I know it's not going to last, Hell, I don't even know where he lives, what he does, I don't even know his real name." Anne looked at the women, one after the other. "But I know I haven't felt like this, not just horny, but...excited. In a real long time."

Susan walked over to Anne and gave her a hug. "I'm just kidding, I'm happy for you. Who is the lucky guy?"

"We met him earlier...Oh my God..I.." stammered Anne," I can't believe this, you blew him just a few hours ago...is this ok? Am I allowed to go out on a date with someone you just had..oral sex with?"

"I don't care. Do you care? I mean, I might have some of his pubes still stuck between my teeth..." replied Susan, making a show of reaching into her mouth and tugging at a tooth.

The women squealed in laughter, with Anne turning a bright shade of red.

"Go have fun, we'll see you in the morning," said Susan, kindly.

"Who is this guy? Are you sure it's safe?"pushed in Sarah.

"He's the nice guy who needed a back rub. He was a perfect gentleman, and I'm not a teenager anymore," replied Anne curtly.

"OK. Have fun." Sarah backed away, returning to the table.

Anne turned to pick up her bike from the dusty ground.

"I love you guys," she said, before turning away.

She grabbed her bike and pedaled away, waving the rest of the group goodbye.

"Well I'm a wee bit hurt," stated Carol flatly.

"Naaah! Come on girls, we're gonna have fun, and we should be happy for Anne. She met someone, good for her," said Susan.

"All right! I think it's time for us to head out then!" Called out Sarah. "Everybody ready?"

"Here," said Carol, extending her hand. Four little tablets were cradled in her palm. "Let's really have fun."

*

At night the Playa turned into a different planet. The pitch black horizon was strung with colored lights, stationary or moving, marking a tent, a dome, or an art car moving through the dark. From time to time a jet of flame would shoot up into the sky, illuminating the dusty ground, revealing the shapes of dancers or wanderers nearby, leaving an orange after-image on the retinas.

Here and there were larger structures, brightly lit, shooting lights and music into the night. The dance camps. Where the parties were.

The four Bonobo Girls were headed that way, heading across the open Playa to go from one point of the arc of the campground to the other. They all had lights strung across their bodies to make sure they were visible, in case someone on a bicycle or art car came barreling out of the darkness.

Carol led the way, eager to reach the dome ahead of them which was pulsing with light. She had put on a long red dress, found at a thrift store, a cheap version of a Chinese style dress with a slight collar and tight fit. It was cut flat in font and back, with slits on the side. She had cut those slits up to her hips, revealing the lines of her purple string bikini bottoms. She had also undone the front buttons so that the dress parted open almost to her belly button, leaving her breasts mostly exposed, her nipples at the edge of popping out into the cold night air. A small bolero jacket, made of some wooly creature that passed away in the 70s, attempted to keep her warm.

They had decided to bicycle out to a central area and park their bikes where they could find them easily. Approaching the dome, they realized they had made the right decision. A sea of bikes covered the ground, a tangled mass of wheels and lights, forming a moat around the flashing dome. Techno music was blasting out of it.

"Come on!" Carol cried out, grabbing Sammy by the hand and pulling her along.

Inside the dome was chaos. Lights were flashing, music was blaring, and people were jumping up and down in a mad crush of bodies. There must have been two or three hundred people in there, dancing in front a huge rack of speakers and lights, the DJ stationed in the middle of the wall of gear. The Bonobo Girls felt the music wash over them, the drugs in their system tying the beat to their ligaments. They stood in a loose circle and danced, losing themselves to the moment.

They drew some attention, but most everyone else was equally lost in the fast drumming music. A small clump of men positioned themselves so that they could catch glimpses of Sammy as she danced, her coat flashing open as she moved her arms, revealing her swinging bare breasts and the shaved mound of her sex. Sarah had to use a few sharp elbows to keep them at a distance. And Susan was not helping. With her bright yellow wig, she was a beacon in the throng of dancers. Her loose silver shirt would swing side to side, sometimes in a different direction than her perky breasts, her nipples moving in and out of view with the beat.

It was thirst that made them stop. Carol waved at the girls to follow her as she made her way through the throng. They finally escaped outside, where the air was fresh and the music not quite as enveloping. They shared a bottle of water that Sarah had hidden in her large coat.

"That was awesome!" Exclaimed Susan, " are we going back in?"

"Let's find someplace less crowded," replied Sarah. "There's tons of other dance camps."

"Where to?" Asked Carol.

"We can wander around until we find some music we like." Said Sarah.

So off they went again.

They wandered the maze of domes and tents that formed the edges of the campground, where all the action was. They stopped here and there for a quick drink, or an offered bite of food. They danced in a few places, small bars or half empty dance camps, but kept moving on.

Finally they found it. A largish dome, lit in red and purples, set a bit back from the main road. The music was less intense than in the other dome, more trippy and languid. The DJ was behind a small folding table, playing tunes off of his laptop, a few speakers filling the place with his music. The central area was lit, a circular spot of pinkish light. The outer area, nestled under the edge of the dome, was covered in big pillows, lost in the dim light.

A dozen or so people were dancing, and another dozen were scattered on the pillows.

The girls wandered in, immediately taken by the music. This was more their jam. Slower, hypnotic, but a beat that made their hips swing. They joined the dancers, moving among them, their arms waving in the air like seaweed caught in a lazy current.

The other dancers barely noticed them at first. But soon everyone could tell that this quartet of women was different somehow. And it was not just Sammy, mostly naked, dancing amongst them. All eyes, mostly curious, sometimes glazed with drugs, were on them as they danced.

Sarah removed her coat and tossed it on an empty cushion on the side. She returned to the dance area, dressed in her small black bikini top and blue tights. Her body, tightly muscled, rippled under the light. The sharp V of her belly accentuated how low her tights were on her hips. Low enough that it was obvious that her pubes were shaven clean. She danced, eyes closed, her hands floating in the air or running through her short black hair, the motion making her small breasts rise under the small black triangles of her bikini.

The other girls followed suit, removing the heavy coats that had protected them from the outside cold. But it was warm in the dome.

There was an audible shuffle from the people in the dome when Sammy dropped her coat. She danced, now fully naked, her dark blonde hair falling around her face, her large breasts swaying with the beat as she moved her hips, her neat bare pussy peeking from between her thighs. Her knee-high white socks and furry boots made her look more naked somehow, her nudity more deliberate.

Susan was less exposed, but her yellow wig drew the eye, and the freely swinging breasts under her small silver shirt caught the gaze, her pink nipples playing peek-a-boo with every beat.

Carol seemed the most covered, but her opened dress clearly showed her lack of any bra, and the long slits on the side revealed her long legs. Her brown hair flew around her as she danced, loose but heavy with sweat.

Sarah was the first to break away from their circle to engage the dancers around them. Most were couples, dancing together. Sarah found a young man who was alone, dancing, who had kept glancing at the four girls since they had walked in.

She turned to face him, catching his eyes. He was tallish, brown hair with sharp features, dressed in baggy colorful pants and a vest, his body wiry. She moved her hands across her body, her fingertips grazing her hardening nipples under the thin material of her bikini top. She lowered her hands, drawing them across her belly, over her hips. She hooked her thumbs in her tights, pulling them down a bit, revealing a greater expanse of skin, bringing the edge close to the top to where her pubis split over her clit.

The man's eyes were glued to her hands, drinking in her lithe body as she danced seductively in the middle of the dance floor. He danced closer, but unwilling to risk disturbing the show.

Sarah broke the ice and brought her arms around his shoulders. He rested a hand on her hip and the two danced together for a few beat, before closing in further. Sarah brought her hips to his, sliding a leg between his, her sex now pressed against his thigh.

Two other men, emboldened, moved closer. Sammy ignored them, happy to be dancing naked in the light, her body buzzing with the nervous excitement of being so exposed, so seen, so watched.

Susan caught the eye of one of them and smiled at him, shimmying her torso at him, which release one of her breasts fully from her silver shirt, her pink nipple now staring directly at him. He smiled broadly and moved over towards her, placing his hands on her hips. She continued dancing, but left his hands there.

Carol danced towards Sammy, unsure, turned on, not knowing how far this evening was going to go, especially in such a public place. She and Sammy faced each other, dancing together. Sammy smiled at her friend.

"Having fun?" She asked loudly over the music.

"Yeah," replied Carol, "I kinda wished we had gone back to the orgy dome though." She bit her lip, smiling.

"Babe, you're in a dome right now," said Sammy, raising her arms over her head, lifting her breasts into perfect globes.

Sammy looked Carol in the eyes as she brought her hands down, her fingers finding the buttons of Carols's tight red dress. She undid one, then another. The front of the dress, split in a diagonal across Carol's chest, parted further, revealing a single perky breast.

Carol bit her lips but didn't try to stop Sammy.

Sammy dropped her hands further, resting them on Carol's hip bones.

"You're fucking sexy, babe. Own it," said Sammy, moving closer.

Her breasts brushed against Carol's single exposed one, sending shivers through Carol. But Sammy had moved closer so that she could slip her hands further down, into the slits at the sides of the dress. She found the purple panties Carol was wearing, hooked her thumbs in them and pulled down. She tugged and pulled until they dropped down to Carol's knees.

Carol had to awkwardly step out of them, letting them drop to her ankles first. There was no way to hide that her panties were now a purple puddle at her feet, that she was now naked under her dress. And with so many eyes on Sammy, Carol knew that the whole dome had watched her involuntary strip tease. Carol was blushing, trembling slightly. She could feel the cool air on her already moist pussy lips.

"Right here?" She whispered loudly.

"No, dummy, This is the dance floor." And with that Sammy pushed Carol towards the edge of the dome, towards the piles of pillows in the dimly lit ring surrounding the dance floor. Carol left behind her panties, a small pile of purple fabric in the dust.

Carol took the few steps needed to cross into the dimmer light before collapsing on a pile of pillows. She laid back, half laughing at herself for what she was hoping to happen..an orgy, with her at the center. The image was burning in her mind. She laid on her back, legs open, her dress dangerously askew, almost revealing her bare pussy.

One of the single men who had been dancing followed Carol to the pillows. He sat next to her, a broad smile on his face.

"You look like you are having fun," he said, his eyes tracing the lines of her bare legs, to the folds of skin and fabric at the junction of her thighs.

"I am," she said,, turning her head to look at him, "hoping to have more." With that, she slid her legs a bit further apart, the panel of fabric falling between her open thighs, masking her sex but revealing more of the creases of her hips.

"If there's anything I can do to help..." said the man, smirking.

He was handsome, thought Carol, early thirties or so, a short stove top hat on his head, a jacket made of colorful squares over a thin sweater that showed off his muscular chest. His brown hair was curly and dusty, his green eyes shiny even in the dim light at the edge of the dome.

Yes, thought Carol, you can help. She bit her lip.

"You can kiss it better.." She said, her voice low and hungry.

"Kiss what?"

Carol didn't reply, but shifted her legs, rubbing her thighs together to bring delicious pressure on her clit, before opening them again. With one hand she tugged at the fabric, revealing a crescent of flesh at the juncture of her thighs, a bare puffy outer lip of her sex.

The man visibly swallowed before placing his hand on her thigh. Carol moaned and closed her eyes, arching her back.

Emboldened, he slid his hand higher until his fingers brushed against the exposed flesh. He slid it further in, under the fabric of the dress. His fingertips found her wet already, the lips puffy and parted, a small pool of grool gathering at the entrance of her pussy. Carol opened her legs further, inviting him in. He pushed further, his fingers spreading her juices over her pussy lips, finding her clit, opening her up further until his finger slid into the waiting warmth of her hungry cunt.

Sarah was on the dance floor, grinding against her partner. They were kissing now, their hands searching each other's body. His erection was pressed against her belly, her breasts crushed against his chest, his hands roaming over her thinly covered ass. She was pressing her clit against his thigh, sending delicious tremors across her body. His dusty man-smell filled her nostril, an animal musk that drew wetness from her pussy..

Susan was dancing too, her back to her beau, her ass grinding against his hard cock. He had wrapped his arms around her, his hands sliding under her shirt, cupping her breasts and teasing her sharp nipples between thumb and forefinger. Her own arms had reached back, pulling his hips closer, nuzzling his erection between the pillows of her ass. She was watching Carol, waiting to see how far this night would go.

Sammy, seemingly oblivious continued to dance, her movement becoming more lascivious, more revealing, her hands tracing her body, pushing her breasts together, pushing her ass out. Through half-closed eyes, she watched those seated on the edge of the dance floor, catching them staring at her. Her pussy was on fire, her body vibrating with excitement.

Carol was on her back, legs wide open, getting fingered in front of everyone. Her young man had leaned over, tipping his hat to the ground but he didn't care, and had gone for a kiss. Carol had opened her mouth, hungrily taking his tongue between her lips. But she had quickly placed two hands on his head and pushed down, pushing him past her breasts and belly to plant his lips on her waiting pussy. She groaned when his tongue slid across her clit.

He was hunched over her body, crouched by her side, his face buried between her thighs. She reached towards his crotch, finding his hard cock, rubbing it through the thin layers of his pants, the fabric loose enough for her to close her hand around the shaft. She moaned and started to jerk him off in time with his flickering tongue.

12