The Bonobo Girls Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young couple sat next to Carol. The girl, concerned, leaned over.

"Are you okay? Are you high?" She asked.

Carol turned her face to look up at her.

"I'm fucking great. This is exactly what I want." She replied.

The young couple sat back, moving a few pillows away. But both sat there, wrapped in each other's arms, watching. Carol smiled at them before pushing the man's face deeper into her pussy, moaning loudly.

The music continued, and the dancers continued dancing. People were watching, and some of the couples seated on the pillows were obviously starting to fondle each other over their clothes, but no one was saying anything about the flagrantly sexual thing happening a dozen feet away for everyone.

Susan took that as her cue. She took the hand of her man and pulled him to the edge of the dance floor and onto a pillow, a few feet away from Carol. She pushed him down and immediately went for his pants. She tugged at them until she could release his cock, already hard from their dancing. Kneeling between his knees, she took it into her hungry mouth.

She moaned as the tip slid between her lips and slid over her tongue, filling her mouth. She could feel heat blossoming from her pussy as she started bobbing up and down the shaft of this cock, worshipping it in the manner she loved.

Sarah had noticed the girls shenanigans. That was it. They were doing it. Letting it all hang out. Feeling dizzy with desire and excitement, and probably vey high from the Molly, Sarah decided to give in and go for it. She pushed her man away, giving herself enough space to pull her tights down. Right there on the dance floor, she ripped them, pulling and tugging at the seam until they split, pulling the crotch apart until her tights hung from her hips like a frayed garter belt.

Her pussy, shaved bare, was exposed to everyone. She grabbed her man by the hair and pulled him for a savage kiss. He grabbed her by the ass, his fingers digging deep to find her wet slit. Sarah moaned in his mouth and raised her leg, wrapping it around his waist, giving him better access to her pussy. He took the hint and slid a finger into her already very wet cunt.

Everyone, including the DJ, just stared, shaken by this display of female sexual hunger. But no one, except for those still dancing in a haze of drugs, could keep their eyes off of them.

Sammy bit her lip, unsure. Her hand fluttered down to her pussy, one finger gently pushing a swollen lip aside so that her fingertip could dip into the wetness below. She pulled it back up, bumping over her clit, sending a shiver of pleasure up her spine. The show was incredibly hot. Watching her friends be so bold, so open, in front of all these people. Part of her wanted to sit down and watch, to touch herself until she drew orgasms and moans out of herself. But another part was aware that she was not the center of attention anymore. She was sure she could get some of the guys to fuck her, but she wasn't ready yet, not ready to let go of the buzz she had generated in her pussy from dancing so naked.

She crossed over to her coat and pulled it on. With a quick look at her friends, she left the dome and took off into the night.

Carol didn't notice. She was hanging on to the head of the man licking her pussy. She was gasping and moaning loudly, letting everyone know how good it felt. One hand kept roaming up to her breast, pinching her nipple, pulling at it, before moving back down to his head. He had moved and positioned himself better between her legs, his mouth covering her pussy, his tongue dancing deep inside of her. He was eating her out with gusto, obviously enjoying himself.

The young couple that had approached her, concerned, was still there, watching. The young woman was leaning back against her boyfriend, his hands openly roaming across her covered breasts. She was staring at Carol, her hands absent-mindedly brushing against her own thighs.

Susan, a few pillows over, was kneeling between her man's legs, sucking his cock. She took her time, drawing him in deep into her throat before pulling back up and releasing him, rubbing the wet tip of it across her lips before sliding it back into her mouth. It was a sensual worshipping of his cock, holding it at the base to keep it still as she moved around it, eyes shut, lost in a cock trance. Her other hand was on her bare breast, massaging it in time with her sucking.

Sarah was still on the dance floor, but she had pulled her man to the ground. Surrounded by dancers, she had pushed him on his back, pulled out his hard cock from his pants, and guided it to her wet pussy. She squatted over him, feet planted on either side of his hips, and teased herself for a second, rubbing the tip across her pussy, her clit, wetting the tip with her juices before aligning it with the entrance of her vagina. She let herself go, impaling herself in one stroke. He cried out, his hands griping her hips. Her own hands went to her tits as her hips started grinding against his.

The music continued playing, but the dancers stopped. They all stood and watched as Sarah slid up and down his hard cock. A woman dragged her partner off the dance floor and out the tent, leaving in an offended huff. The others watched, entranced. The couples standing around Sarah and her beau snuggled closer together, embracing, eyes locked on the lovers but their bodies finding each other.

A few men got up from the edge of the dance floor to get a better view. They clustered around the couple, mingling with the others, forming a ring of smiling and giggling people.

On the pillows, Susan held the cock steady in her mouth, her hand holding the base as her tongue licked the underside of his glans. She felt his body tense and twitch. She sucked, tongue twirling. A warm jet of cum splashed against her tongue, making her eyes roll back in her head. That was it, that was the reward, the warm spunk rolling down her throat. She pinched her nipple, hard, sending a sharp stab of pleasure that made her clit throb, her pussy pulse. She could feel her own juices run down her thigh, just as his cum was rolling down her throat.

She sat back on her haunches, licking her lips. Her hands were resting on the guy's softening cock, stroking it gently. But her eyes were already scanning for her next cock. Her pussy was on fire, and her thirst for cum had barely been satiated.

She saw a couple a few feet away, closer to the edge of the tent, veiled in semi-darkness. They were a pretty pair, like most here. She was wearing colorful tights and a red bustier, her dark hair grey with dust, a big brown coat thrown over her shoulder. She was leaning against her boyfriend, resting on one elbow. Her other hand was wrapped on his hard and exposed cock as he laid back on both elbows, his pleather pants unlaced.

Susan bit her lip, catching the woman's eyes. There was the slightest of nods, which was all Susan needed. She crawled over to them on hands and knees, made her way between his legs and took his cock in her mouth. He groaned at the sudden heat and wetness. His girlfriend held on to his cock, watching as Susan took the length of it between her lips. Susan started bobbing her head up and down, drawing her tongue and lips from tip to knuckles, leaving soft kisses on the woman's hand with every down thrust.

Carol, nearby, was cumming. She clenched her thighs around her man's head, her fingers clenched in his hair. She let out a long "fuuuuuuck" as she rode the wave of pleasure ringing from her clit. She finally let go and collapsed back onto the pillow, her hands stroking his hair and face as he made his way up her body. She pulled him into a kiss, tasting herself on his lips.

He tugged at his pants, pulling his hard cock out, kneeling between her open legs. Carol opened her dress fully, flinging it open so that she was naked in front of him, her body offered, her legs opened, her pussy wet and demanding. She reached for his hard cock and pulled it towards her hungry pussy. He fell onto his hands, letting her guide his cock into her impossibly hot cunt. She pushed him in with a foot on his ass. They both cried out when he filled her in one stroke. He immediately started a driving rhythm, pumping in and out, slamming his cock into her. Carol yelped with pleasure at every stroke.

She turned her head towards the young couple watching her. He had uncovered her small breasts, openly tugging at the nipples, while her hand roamed over her covered pussy. Carol reached out to them with one hand, eyes locked on the girl's. The girl shifted away from her boyfriend, crawled over to Carol and kissed her, soft lips on soft lips, the faint smell of pussy still on Carol's lips. The girl's tongue darted forward and soon they were kissing deep and hard, as the man on top of Carol kept pounding away at her pussy.

The boyfriend came closer, moving his girlfriend's coat out of the way. He tugged at her tights, exposing her naked ass. She moaned in Carol's mouth as his hands started to roam across her ass cheeks, finding her already wet pussy. The boyfriend tugged and yanked on the tights until they were down past her knees, allowing her to spread her legs further open, revealing the shaved peach of her pussy. He knelt behind her, pulling out his cock, lined it with the entrance of her wet pussy, and slid in.

Carol felt the tremor in her body through her lips, felt her moan deepen as his cock slid into her wetness, shoving her body back and forth as he held on to her hips as he fucked her. Carol reached out to feel the girl's breasts with their sharp nipples, her belly, the smooth sweep of her pubis, and there, the small bump of her clit before her pussy flowered open around the pounding shaft of her boyfriend's cock. Carol traced her fingers at the junction of cock and pussy, feeling the wetness, the heat, before settling on the girl's clit.

Her own pussy was getting pounded, but she was lost in a sea of sensuality, every part of her lighting up with pleasure, sharing breath and mouth with the girl, sweat and juices with her man, and in the back of her mind the thrilling knowledge that all this was happening in front of the small crowd in the tent.

Susan was lost in her cock trance, mouth full, drool dripping down the shaft onto the man's balls. His woman had shifted, still holding on to his cock. With her other hand she pushed and guided Susan up and down on the hard cock, her hand clutched over the bright yellow wig Susan still wore. Susan moaned. She had never been taken this way, face fucked by another. She could let go of control and just feel her mouth and throat be filled with cock.

The woman shifted again, releasing the cock, switching hands. She moved further down Susan's body, one hand roaming down Susan's back until it reached the edge of the tie-dyed shorts. Her hand slid under, under the fishnet stocking, over the globe of her ass until she found the wet slit of her pussy. She forced a finger, then another, into Susan's cunt, pushing her fingers deep into the soft but hungry wetness. The woman started to forcefully shove Susan's mouth on her man's cock as she started vigorously finger fucking her pussy, shoving the small shorts down her thighs.

Susan moaned louder around the cock in her mouth. This is what she wanted, what she needed. Her pussy roughly filled, her mouth filled, her nose buried in a patch of crinkly pubic hair. Her orgasm rolled over her, and continued rolling and rolling as the woman slid another finger in, stretching her open. She opened her mouth wider, letting the cock slide in her throat as the fingers slid in her pussy.

The man groaned and twitched, sending his spunk down her throat. Susan went into a full body spasm, cumming harder than she ever had, letting the cock slip out of her mouth, trailing a line of sperm and spit. The woman continued her finger fucking of Susan's pussy, chasing her to the ground, pounding her fingers in and out of her until Susan had to grab the woman's hand to make her stop as she twitched and spasmed around the fingers.

Sarah, on the dance floor, in full light, ringed by the now-still dancers, leaned back to rest one hand on the ground, the other on her clit, furiously rubbing it as she slid up and down on her man's cock. He groaned and muttered a strangled "I'm gonna cum.."

Sarah pulled the cock out of her slick pussy, rubbing instead the full length of the wet lips of her cunt along its shaft, catching his flying spunk in her hand, grinding her clit against the soft glans. She shivered and shook, her pussy opening and closing like a hungry sea creature. She brought her cum-covered hand to her chest, rubbing the warm goo across her small breasts.

She looked around. Those who were not staring at her were kissing and rubbing each other. An electric frenzy was spreading through the tent. She caught glimpses of Carol and Susan, but every corner of the tent was getting filled with moans and heavy breathing. Here and there were flashes of bare flesh as couples intertwined and pulled clothing off of each other. The shy ones looked as the bold ones were now openly fucking along the edges of the tent, in the darkness.

Sarah got off her man.

"Whose next?" She asked with a grin.

Several men immediately stepped forward. Sarah simply turned to her hands and knees, bare ass exposed through the ripped tights. She looked back at the closest man, eyes heavy with lust. He lost no time kneeling behind her, fumbling with his pants to pull out his hardened cock. There was a pause, fumbling at the entrance of her pussy, and suddenly once again Sarah was filled with cock. She cried out, and hissed "yesssss".

Another man presented himself at her face. Sarah simply opened her mouth, her tongue on her teeth. A cock head was placed on her tongue, a cock pushed into her mouth, and Sarah could only moan now. Hands were roaming around her body, fingers pinching her nipples, hands on her ass, fingers digging at her sweat-slick anus.

Sarah closed her eyes, lost in the pleasure, senses overwhelmed with sensation, pussy stretched, clit on fire, nipples shards of pleasure, body on fire, mouth filled. There was no time, just pauses as a cock was replaced by another. She was flipped over onto her back and another cock slid into her sperm-slick cunt, another cock offered to her sperm covered lips.

There was a jolting moment of pain when a cock was slid into her ass, but the pain was brief and before long she was cumming hard, her ass impaled on the pounding cock. He legs were being held up, pulled up to raise her ass off of the floor, the better to give access to the invading cock.

*

It wasn't a silence, because the music was still playing, but Sarah felt the pause like a bubble of peace descending on her. No one was sliding anything in her anymore. She looked around to find the place half empty. Couples next to her were either asleep or moving slowly against one another. Clothes were strewn about, bodies half-naked.

Sarah got up on wobbly legs, looking for her friends.

She found Carol curled up in a pile of bodies. She was naked, her dress balled up to the side. Sarah gently nudged her awake.

"We gotta go home" said Sarah softly.

Carol blinked and got up, grabbing her dress, stumbling after Sarah. Susan was in a dark corner of the tent. She was bottomless, her loose silver top and yellow wig the only things left on her body. Bits of her fishnet stockings hung around her ankles. She was slumped on her side, her hands loosely tied behind her, her mouth, chin and neck covered in still-wet semen.

Sarah lifted her up, untying the slim piece of cloth that tied her wrists together.

"Come on" she said, lifting Susan up. "Have you seen Sammy?"

"She left earlier," replied Carol.

"Okay. You guys ready for the longest walk of shame ever?" Said Sarah, grinning.

They looked at each other. There were all mostly naked, covered in dust and streaks of cum, sweat, spit and juices. They burst out laughing before walking out into the late desert night.

12