All Comments on 'The Book'

by MNBobKatt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
spankedboyspankedboyalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic.

Everyone needs a wife or an aunt like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Karen & all wives & girlfriends out there have my complete support taking their whining unsupportive men over their knee. Men need to be disciplined to keep them in line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving wives give the best spankings

A loving wife administers a stern correction to her husband. Very nice. This story and this relationship have the potential to go on into a great series. Just the foreshadow of the inherited hairbrush and suggestion of her Aunts intention in leaving the brush to her opens up the story to move back in time as well as forward from here. I like. I wish more writers would explore this idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Afterwards Tom went downstairs to the basement.

He came back up with his Smith and Wesson .38 and put two slugs right between her eyes. He threw her body in the back of his car on some old tarps, drove into the woods and buried her body. Nobody missed the bitch. End to story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Curiosity satisfied!

Loved the story, Karen found out she has a way to vent other than being bitchy and Tom got the good ass beating that most guys need now and then. Thank you, may we have another?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice!!

As a fellow author of FM spanking stories, I have to say that I truly enjoyed this scenario. Good read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Go upstairs?

He called the police. He went to the hospital where her was treated and the damage documented. While Karen sat in jail Tom divorced her and kept 90% of the marital assets - EXACTLY as he had planned. He had wanted a divorce for some time but didn't want to give his bitch wife half of everything. His lawyer had carefully explained that that was the law in their State - no fault, split 50/50. UNLESS there were drugs or violence involved. A couple of hours of research and he came up with his plan to get her to beat him. His reward? He dumped the bitch and kept their money. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent enfin une bonne fessée comme j'aimerais en ressentir les effets sur mes grasses fesses

otkloverjohnotkloverjohnalmost 3 years ago

I thought he got just what he had always fantasized about, but like most of us men, we find out there is a hell of a big difference between fantasy spankings and real spankings. But, we still crave and need them from the strict woman in our life.

AfrinelAfrinelalmost 2 years ago

Excellente que j'aimerais vivre la même

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending didn't make sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMNBobKatt@MNBobKatt
I am just your garden variety spanko. I enjoy receiving spankings as much as I enjoy giving them. I have been fascinated with spanking long before I knew what sex was. I have many spanking fantasies rolling around in my head and when time permits and the spirit moves m...