The Book Club

Story Info
Ladies’ book club decide they can write better sex scenes.
6.2k words
4.35
7.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ladies meet in the evening of the second Wednesday of the month, to enjoy a glass of wine, have a chat, and, if we get round to it, discuss the current book.

On this particular Wednesday the book had been unusually dreary, but the wine and conversation became more interesting.

"I mean," chimed in Paula," even the sex scene was dull, unimaginative and frankly boring."

"I agree," said Jen, "it is supposed to be an erotic fantasy, get the imagination going, and it didn't do it for me."

"In fact, way too realistic for comfort!" Someone quipped.

"Oh god, if my sex life got that mundane, I'd take a lover." Paula added.

"Ooooh yea! Just imagine. All that rumbustious fucking, furtively in the afternoons."

I joined in with, "It sounds as if we could do a much better job of writing a sex scene than he did in the book."

"What a great idea! I'd love to read about Jen and her imaginary lover. An afternoon of rumbustious fucking sounds pretty good to me."

The conversation drifted on about imaginary scenarios and inevitably into fantasies. We had had quite a lot of wine by this stage, and bravado was riding high when we agreed to write a sex scene each, featuring our favourite fantasies. In order to spare the author's blushes we decided to write them in Word, print them out, shuffle them up, and enjoy our efforts anonymously.

Eventually the second Wednesday of the month came round and we met at Paula's. We all produced several copies of our stories and managed to collate them into anonymous piles. What follows is the result.

First story.

I have two fantasies, one I share with my hubby, the other is my secret place. The secret place is where I go to get a mega orgasm. Actually they are both part of the same fantasy and involve swimmers.

I know it's a bit obvious, but you get to see so much of a swimmer's body that it's not hard to imagine the rest, and my dream swimmer is quite famous. That lovely athletic black body, that smooth skin and, the only bit I haven't actually seen, that magnificent black cock.

H, my hubby because I'm not using his real name obviously, knows about my fantasy and approves. His attitude is that if it gets me off, he is going to benefit, benefit from me having a screaming orgasm. Oh yes, did I mention I'm a screamer? The closer I get to orgasm the louder I get, and if I get a real toe curler it probably gets heard next door!

So we've just had a shower, as we often do before bed, and we are fooling about a bit. He is semi erect and I'm feeling hot, when he presses his naked body into mine and whispers.

"Cullen wants your body. Cullen wants to fuck you, to watch his black cock enter your little pink cunt."

I know this is the start of our role play, and I'm now seriously in the mood. I'm imagining I'm drying Cullen's lithe young body, paying particular attention to his thick black cock, and pendulous balls.

Once dry we head for the bed, and by now H is erect, he can tell how turned on I am. My nipples are tingling, I am about to be taken by Cullen, missionary style. I always want to start like that, on my back, legs spread wide, wantonly offering him my body, ready to welcome his cock. Ready to feel possessed by his strong, athletic, black body, but it wouldn't be right. It just wouldn't be right to be so blatant, so I reluctantly close my thighs.

H approaches the end of the bed. The lighting is subdued but I can make out his outline. Cullen is about to take me, obviously I should resist so I lie there face up, with my legs clamped together, but he is so powerful that, as he lies on top of me I cannot push him off, he pins my wrists above my head and forces my legs apart with his powerful thighs.

This always produces spectacular results. Is it H being reassured that I am a nice girl, resisting the other man. I'm his good girl, his chaste wife, not giving in to another man's lust; but the bad girl is lurking.

I feel his weight as he forces me open and feel the head of his cock as it rests at the opening of my now moist sex. He slides effortlessly in. The voice at my ear says.

"I've always wanted to fuck you, since that day I saw you looking at the bulge in my swimming trunks. Wanted to possess you, fill your cunt with my thick black cock. You like being fucked by a thick black cock don't you?"

"Yes Cullen. YES! Fuck me deep. Fuck me hard. I want to feel your cock explode inside me. Fill me with your cum."

This usually gets H really going. Does he privately fantasise about being a cuckold? I suspect he does, and this fires me up even more, and anyway, at this stage, I don't care. I lift my knees, wrap my legs over his back and place my hands on his bum, forcing him ever deeper, scratching his buttocks with my nails for encouragement.

H is by now really into it, he's pounding away like a teenager and I feel the start of my pleasure wave. We fuck on, talk dirtier and dirtier until I know it's about to happen and I'm getting vocal, noisily so.

At this point the secret part of my fantasy usually kicks in. I screw my eyes tight shut and I 'see' Cullen at the bedroom door. He's stark naked and his black cock is magnificently erect. He strides over to the bed and forcefully pushes H off me.

He drives his erection deep into me, and I feel his heat, his heartbeat, his excitement, his pure lust. As I scream out his name, I feel the ripples of pleasure flowing along the cock that's buried deep inside me, as my muscles clasp it in spasms and the warm sensation of being filled by the powerful spurts of a sensational ejaculation.

I don't know why this part has to be secret, I don't know if H would be upset, maybe, maybe not, but being a secret makes it much more intense. We play out other fantasies too but that is one of my favourites.

Second story

This is one of my recurring fantasies while I masturbate. The beauty of it is the 'scene' can take as long or as short as I like. If I'm really into it, it can take well over half an hour. I just trim or lengthen the scenes depending on my mood and how far away my orgasm is, or how much edging I want.

My natural persona is slightly shy and a little introverted, so not surprisingly, my fantasy is to escape that, and be more extrovert, much more extrovert.

I imagine that I live alone in a small development in southern Spain. The houses are quite close together and often used as holiday lets as they all have pools. In fact the one I imagine is the one where I holidayed a few years ago.

The pools are just big enough to get a proper swim, with a large tiled surround and enough space for some sun loungers. The only problem is that the pool pumps keep tripping after the frequent thunderstorms, and can only be reset by the pool man, who tries his best to keep all the pools working, but frequently fails.

It is a brilliant hot summer's day, after a particularly violent storm, and my pump has tripped along with the rest of the road, so I send for the pool man. Eventually I hear the door bell ring so I hurriedly pull on a cover up over my bikini, and let him in.

As with all fictional pool men, he is a rather hunky chap, swarthy and dark skinned, rippling muscles, the lot, but he's forward, very forward, and pretty cocky too. I suspect he has developed his persona in order to live the pool man's cliché of shagging all the holiday makers, but he is so cocky that, even in my frustrated state, I don't really fancy him, not even for a quickie.

He manages to reset everything and tells me I am lucky because both my neighbours' pools are out of action, awaiting spares, due to electrical damage.

Before the storm, I had heard a couple of chaps next door fooling about in their pool, presumably holiday makers, so I wonder if having no pool was spoiling their fun. I wonder if I dare......my new persona dares! What will they think? Who cares!

I make myself decent and stride purposefully next door, something I would never have even contemplated in real life. I ring the bell and two lads, probably university students, answer, in their swimming trunks. I make a very quick appraisal of their young physiques and explain that my pool is working again, and they are welcome to use it until theirs is fixed.

They are enthusiastically grateful and readily accept. The taller of the two, I'll call him Tom, seems to be the leader, grabs a towel and tells his pal, Pete, to hurry up.

Tom is much more well mannered than my pool man and really quite charming, as well as chatty. The other lad is somewhat quieter, with a mop of unruly dark brown hair and the makings of a beard. They both have cute, tight little bums and washboard flat stomachs!

I tell them to make themselves at home, and they set about enjoying my pool while I lie down on a sun lounger to soak up a few rays. I hate strap marks, so as soon as I lie face down, I undo my top and let the straps fall to the sides.

I know my breasts bulge out slightly in this position but it's only a hint of boob, nothing dramatic, anyway in my fantasy it is probably a deliberate show. What teenager can resist a glance at even a slight boob bulge? And I so want their attention.

It's a lovely warm afternoon and I soon start to drift off to the sounds of the two lads splashing about with a large ball in the pool.

Quite suddenly I am brought back to consciousness by Tom playfully flicking a handful of cold pool water on my back. A reflex makes me start, without giving a thought for my bikini top, and so I reveal my breasts to their eager gaze. I feign irritation and, as I make a grab for my top, he says.

"I didn't think they bothered with tops in Spain."

I think, cheeky young bugger, I'll show you. So I just stand up topless and say that I am only putting it on to spare their blushes. By the look of their swimming trunks, it isn't just their blushes I'm sparing. There are perceptible, rather flattering, bulges!

I am now ready to have a bit of fun. Here I am at thirty nine, (as I have been for the last few years!) being eyed up by two nineteen or twenty year olds. My new persona cannot resist a tease.

"You look like you've never seen a pair of boobs before," I say, gently supporting one breast in each hand and giving them a little jiggle, "not bad eh?" Then I waltz off to the kitchen, still topless, to get some cool drinks.

Returning with three plastic glasses of squash, I rather delight in the attention my boobs are getting, they can hardly take their eyes off them. They aren't big, but they are pretty firm and self supporting, with rather prominent nipples that point upwards and outwards.

We chat over our drinks and the conversation gets more and more risqué. It is now my turn to up the anti.

"Of course," I say, "I spend most of my time here on the clothing optional beaches. It is just such fun going naked, I really prefer it. The feel of the sun on your bum and, shall we say, other parts it doesn't usually reach."

As I say this I hook my thumbs suggestively into the sides of my bikini pants, as if to take them off, wiggle my bum suggestively, and smile.

"Dare you!" Says Tom.

He's taken the bait, and now I am ready to pounce! This was all part of my plan.

"Not on your life!" I reply," faking a coyness that I know is not there. I know I am going to get naked and so are they, they just don't know it yet.

"that is........

"unless we all do.........

"and then go........

"Skinny dipping!"

Mouths start opening and closing like goldfish out of water. They are processing information they didn't expect to have to process, and are making an agonising decision. Is the desire to see me naked stronger that the embarrassment of revealing their stiff young cocks? I so hope so, of course I know so.

"Go on then." Says Tom, hoping I'll just drop my bikini and prance about in the nude. The optimist!

"I'm not that naïve! One in the buff, all in the buff. You first! Kit off, then I'll join you."

Pete looks less than happy so I encourage him.

"Don't be shy. You wouldn't believe how many willies I've seen on the beach. They are all pretty much the same." Completely ignoring the rather obvious fact that these two are erect: very erect.

And with that he makes his decision, he judges that the price for seeing me naked is worth paying. He stands up, turns his back, drops his trunks and dives into the water. It is all very quick, but I just get time to assess his tight little white bum and get a glimpse his rather proud looking, uncircumcised erection. Mmmmmm nice.

Tom realises what is happening and follows suit in short order. I collect their trunks from beside the pool and hang them over the back of the furthest sun lounger. Returning to the side of the pool I stand with my hands on my hips.

"Now what are you going to do, my two little naked water boys! Stuck in my pool in the nude. How are you going to manage this one? I think I'll just sit here and watch."

Their faces! What a picture! I let it soak in for a while. They've been ogling my tits, both have got erections and are now separated from the modesty of their swimming trunks by some considerable distance. Oh the power!

"It's OK." I laugh after a while, standing up to the edge of the pool, "A deal is a deal." I hook my thumbs into my bikini pants for the second time that afternoon, but this time I lower them suggestively to the ground. As I stand there starkers, legs slightly parted to offer them the best view possible, I make a play of fiddling with my hair, giving them plenty of time to take in my neatly trimmed bush and pussy lips. Well I don't want those erections to lose interest. I've got plans for them later!

I descend slowly in to the warm water using the concrete steps at the end of the pool. I stop when the water reaches my knees, their faces look up to the join at the top of my thighs. I'm really enjoying being stared at, and the feeling that my mature naked body is causing this much sexual tension.

One step more, then another, the water is now just below my bush, and exactly at their eye level. Again I pause for their admiring glances, my pussy now only a foot or two from their faces.

Then I jump in and swim over towards them, playfully making a grab for the ball. We fool around for a while grabbing the ball and, accidentally of course, touching each other. Well what's a girl to do. I'm in my pool, feeling hot, naked, with two naked boys and two really promising looking erections.

"Time for some more sun." I announce, climbing out of the pool and presenting them with my rear view. I'm proud of my bum, as it has benefitted most from my exercise regime. "Who'll do my back please?" As I wave the bottle of suntan lotion.

I am not entirely surprised as neither of them is ready to climb out with his erection on display, they are too young to have that sort of confidence, which makes it all the more exciting.

"Oh don't be so coy! I've seen lots of stiff willies before, it's only natural. Anyway a soft willy's no good, you can't push a rope! Hinting at the pleasures that might be on offer.

"Come on, I need help with my back and my bum. A burnt bum is no fun I can tell you."

That did it. They shoot each other sheepish glances and emerge from the pool like two greek gods, dead flat stomachs, and really impressive cocks, not just the stick out in front type of erection but the tip nearly touching their navel, balls on display, type of erection. Quite delicious.

Tom takes the bottle and sets about my back while I stand with parted legs wondering if he would dare. His hands get more adventurous and work over the curve of my bum. The light oily touch of his fingers gets me going. I'm juicing and I just know I have to fuck him.

I take the bottle from him and return the compliment, shoulders, back, down his spine, and onto those firm young buttocks. At this point it all becomes too much, and I slide an oily hand round onto his cock while rubbing my tits on his slippery back.

It's not huge, not even big, it's really quite thin, but it's the stiffest cock I've ever had the pleasure of.

Then the surprise. Shy Pete takes the suntan lotion and comes up behind me. He slathers a bit more on my bum, his hand creeps between my parted thighs and he explores my wetness. I feel his fingers searching for my clit while I play with Tom's cock. Tom is getting very worked up and probably won't last much longer.

Now Pete's cock is nestling against the crease of my bum. He presses me forward and I am forced to let go of Tom. As I lean forward, grabbing a sun lounger for balance, he enters me from behind. Sparks fly.

His oily hands play with my nipples while his cock works its magic in my now flowing sex. Hands are everywhere while Pete strokes smoothly and slowly in and out. I can sense the tip of his cock on my g spot and I know I'm going to cum. My legs start to shake. O fuck this is going to be a big one. A few more thrusts and Pete empties his fertile young balls into the very centre of my being.

On those rare occasions when I haven't quite cum, Pete's spent cock shrinks and slips out. Tom, recovers his composure, pushes me gently forward onto the sun lounger as I feel the tickling sensation of Pete's cum starting to dribble out. Tom also comes in from behind to take sloppy seconds. I am still face down on the sun lounger as I feel the full length of his iron hard cock slip in. It's not thick, but it works its magic and my thighs start to quiver uncontrollably. It happens, I cum!

If I'm feeling particularly horny, and wanting to edge some more I also include some cunnilingus with Pete. You wouldn't believe the sensations that scratchy beard can have on a girl's clit.

Third story.

I find fantasies about real people that I know, are so much more stimulating than some abstract celebrity that I've never even met, and because of this I am only going to submit my story if I am absolutely certain that I can't be identified.

I emphasise that this is only a fantasy, I have never, nor would I ever, make a move on this person and he hasn't a clue that I fantasise about him. He has never given me even the slightest encouragement and would probably be disgusted if he knew that I can orgasm just by wrapping a sordid story around him.

Why am I being so cagy? Well, remember this is only a fantasy to help me get off quickly, so bearing that in mind, I'll tell you.

He is the husband of one of our club members!

Obviously I am not going to describe him in any detail, that would certainly give the game away, but I will say that he's not necessarily an obvious choice.

Last year, at the 'bring your husbands' evening I was sitting opposite him, let's call him Z, and I know that when my husband has a few drinks at these dos his libido sky rockets. So I think, no to be fair I knew before we left home, that I'm going to be a lucky girl tonight.

For that reason I am wearing stockings and suspenders, and hubby's absolute favourite, tiny white cotton panties. I know that when we get home it's going to be a 'rip our clothes off and lucky to make it to the bedroom' sort of night, and so my libido is rising in anticipation.

Sitting on the settee, with my legs demurely crossed, like the good girl I am in real life, I go to get up. The settee is rather low and my timing was poor. I uncrossed my legs, leaned forward to put my drink down and totally unwittingly I flashed poor Z opposite who, for no other reason than my movement had caught his eye, happened to be looking in my direction. The view I presented was straight up my rather short dress. Stockings, suspenders, tiny white cotton panties were all on show, but only for a couple of seconds.

He looked away embarrassed, as if he was caught ogling but it totally wasn't his fault. I rapidly recovered my composure and went to talk to someone the other side of the room.

So that's the background, where's the fantasy? Well, I suspect we all have what I call 'comfort shags.' When we wake up in the morning to a groping hand and a stiff cock, all eager to go to work. It's probably the bi product of some erotic dream he's just had, and I'm not even at the starting gate yet.

12