The Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So if I'm not getting there during a 'comfort shag', I let my imagination run wild about that evening.

Z comes over to join our conversation by the big bay window. He's not embarrassed at all now, and discretely whispers in my ear.

"You really are a mucky little beast, flashing your knickers at me like that."

I pretend to be coy, taken aback even, and I turn to face into the room. This means my back is to the window and no one can see as he runs his hand up and down the back of my dress and then lightly over my bum. Obviously I cannot react, and actually it feels rather delicious, deliciously naughty! It's been years since I've been groped, let alone groped in public.

Now he ups the anti.

"Do you keep your garden smooth or just trimmed?"

Hey, I'm flirting and it feels good. I feel like a teenager again. This man has made it obvious that he is interested in the contents of my knickers.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Is that an offer." He replies, grasping the opportunity, still stroking my bum.

"I don't think I'm going to show you here!"

Again he picks up on it, "Where then? Maybe in the bathroom upstairs?"

This is getting serious. We have moved from an accidental flash of my knickers to an invitation to a locked room, which can only have one ending.

What sort of woman does he think I am? I open my mouth to object, to turn him down, but my sap is rising. I know I'm in for a robust shagging when I get home and my voice betrays me.

"OK." I say, "you go first and I'll come in a couple of minutes." What am I doing? What am I saying? Cum in a couple of minutes? That's not what I meant, but I bet its what he heard.

I try to act normally as I see his legs slowly disappear up the stairs, but I know it's futile, my heart is pounding. Am I really going to do this? Am I going to fuck this man, at a party, in someone else's bathroom.

I am juicing like a randy teenager. Two minutes pass. Will anyone notice we are both missing? What a risk!

I climb the stairs, locate the bathroom door, turn the handle. The door opens and I enter. It closes behind me and I hear the lock engage. He's standing behind me. He spins me round and glues his mouth to mine. We snog passionately as his hand lowers the zip on the back of my dress and it falls to the floor.

There is no time for foreplay. We are here for one thing and one thing only.

I fumble madly with his trousers and locate his cock. I lift it out of his boxers as he expertly unhooks my bra and buries his head in my tits.

More snogging, more passion, until he steps back looking slightly ridiculous with his trousers round his ankles and his erection in hand.

It's my turn to make a move. I hold the sides of my tiny white cotton panties and start lowering them as suggestively as I know how.

"So, what do you think?" As the hem reaches the top of my cunt.

"Natural or bare?............

"There! Bare, totally bare!"

I kick them away.

"Now fuck me!......

"Take me......

"Fuck me up against this wall......

"Hold my arms above my head.......

"while you drive your cock into me......

"possess me........

"Make me scream."

Z has now shed his trousers and strides purposefully over. He grabs my arms, pins them above my head, and forces his cock into my eager cunt. My bare bum contacts the cold tiles of the bathroom wall, which only adds to the eroticism. He thrusts powerfully and it sends a bolt of electricity right through me.

We are both so worked up, so stimulated by the sheer blatant lust of the situation, so aware of the danger of being caught, that this is not going to take long. This is not making love, this is simply two animals, overcome with lust, mating furiously.

I feel the first wave approaching rapidly.

"Pinch my nipples."

He does, and I cum as I feel the ripples of his orgasm pulsing along his cock, as it delivers jet after jet of his cum deep into me.

It's at that exact moment, if I have got the timing just right, that I cum during a 'comfort shag'. I usually can't help making a little noise and this always makes hubby happy with his efforts.

Fourth story.

My particular fantasy involves having sex in the open air. So far so ordinary, but wait for it!

I am a normally introverted person, but there is an extrovert in there somewhere trying to get out.

As a young twenty something my then boyfriend persuaded me to go to a nudist beach. I confess I was petrified at the prospect, but he told me I didn't need to strip off if I was uncomfortable.

This all took place on a small beach near Montpellier in the south of France and eventually I reluctantly agreed and we went. It didn't take me long to feel uncomfortable. Uncomfortable because there was not a single stitch of clothing to be seen anywhere the full length of the quite crowded beach. I felt very daring as I shed my top and showed my breasts to the world. The funny thing was, nobody gave a damn! What's one more pair of tits in an ocean of mammaries? Or one more penis?

The next bit was much harder, I could see the logic but only the doctor and a couple of boyfriends had seen the rest. However a bright yellow bikini bottom was more conspicuous than one more female mons, so shielded by a cool box and a strategically placed towel, I shed the rest of my bikini.

It felt incredibly daring, rather naughty, but rather delicious at the same time. I really rather revelled in the sensation of the sun on my bum and the breeze wafting through my pubes was actually quite erotic.

We stayed there for some time while I got used to being naked in close proximity to loads of other naked people. Eventually I got used to the idea and we went there every afternoon for the rest of the holiday. After a while, I got so used to being naked that my then boyfriend suggested we take a walk along the beach.

We walked for some distance and eventually turned into a secluded bay. I know what you're thinking! You're thinking that we did it in the sand dunes. Go on admit it, that's exactly what you're thinking. Well you're wrong!

Remember that this is the true part of the story, I haven't started on the fantasy part yet! As we rounded the corner it was obvious that this was a much more liberal environment. People were applying suntan lotion to each other in the most intimate of ways.

Men kneeling astride girls' naked buttocks, rubbing oil into their backs, into their bums and even into their breasts and pubic areas.

No longer was this just a nude beach, this was a cauldron of sexual activity and no one gave a damn. I stared slightly horrified, completely taken aback, but gradually it seemed less and less threatening.

My boyfriend was holding my hand as we walked further and further into this scene. Not every couple was groping or petting, not by any stretch of the imagination, some were just lying there enjoying the sun and some were obviously enjoying voyeuring the exhibitionists.

But then it all changed. There was a small group of people standing still so we moved over to see what was going on. This time I did not believe my eyes!

A girl was lying on her back, on a large striped beach towel, obviously stark naked, while her man, a powerfully built black chap, was taking her missionary style. They were fucking in public! And none too discretely. She had her legs wide apart, up in the air while he took his weight on his elbows and was sliding his not inconsiderable cock in and out.

My first reaction was disgust, but that quickly turned to fascination as I realised that I'd never seen two people actually fuck before. I couldn't take my eyes off them, that big powerful black cock sliding in and out of her tidy pink cunt, and her little yelps of pleasure. The more people that gathered, the more she seemed to be enjoying it and the louder she became.

Some of the male audience were obviously enjoying the show and stroked their tumescent, or even erect cocks, totally unabashed while they watched. One woman was standing behind her man, rubbing her tits on his shoulders while she actually manipulated his cock. I'd never seen a couple fuck before, and I'd definitely never witnessed a woman masturbate her man.

Eventually the guy fucking little miss stripy towel, came and then he pulled out. As his cock started to wilt there was a gentle round of applause from the spectators. I admit I was wet. Why hadn't I been disgusted? I had just watched two complete strangers fucking in public. It even sounds disgusting, but it was just unbelievably hot.

I was very naïve at the time and had never even heard of the Cap d'Adge let alone the Baie des Cochons, so I had no idea of its reputation but it burned an indelible mark into my brain.

Now for the fantasy, which is going to seem a bit tame after the reality, but occasionally, in the marital bed, when things are not, shall we say, happening. Particularly when hubby is up on his elbows, thrusting away, I drift back to the Cap and my walk along the beach. Somehow I meet the hero of the true story, with his big black cock. He persuades me to have sex with him, just like the girl I watched him fuck.

He lies me gently down, on my back, on that same stripy towel and a small crowd gathers as he eats my pussy. He's good, very good, and I feel my desire rising. Eventually it's time. He rises up on his elbows and I watch in awe as I take the full length. The contrast between my little pink cunt and his black dick excites me as much as it excites the considerable audience we have attracted.

I get into quite a state and get quite vocal, which always excites hubby, who now starts moving in and out more enthusiastically. I know it's about to happen. My black lover is about to ejaculate deep in my cunt. Then I feel it. The contractions ripple along his cock as he delivers, and I scream!

I am not sure if I should finish this story off but, as long as I remain anonymous, what harm can it do? I allow my hand to slide down my belly as hubby's cock slips out, and I start to masturbate slowly. I am now imagining my black lover's cock has just slipped out and lots of his thick white cum is seeping out of my cunt: I rub discreetly while taking my first black cock in my mouth, savouring the taste of our passion, working him back up to a full erection. The scene plays on for as long as necessary until I cum again.

Fifth story

This is a rape fantasy. It is just that, a fantasy, I have no more desire to be raped than to be in a car crash, but the fantasy is very stimulating for some reason.

Before I start, I must mention that for reasons I am not going to explain, I find something cold placed on my breasts incredibly stimulating. It something that happened in my teenage years and isn't important, what is important is that I have an old fashioned hair brush, with a huge flat plastic back, and it's always cold, and always by my bed! H knows about this, and if he gets certain indications, he knows to grab the hairbrush, place it cold side down on my breasts just before he penetrates me. The effect is always electric.

So, on to the fantasy. When H is in the mood am I'm not particularly, I say that he might have to 'bump start' me. Something to do with our first car!

And so it begins. H goes down on me, and while he's getting my motor running, I sometimes grasp the headboard above my head as he sets to work with his tongue.

Now I imagine I am walking alone, at night, through a dark wood. I am in the heart of the forest when a huge burly chap comes up behind me brandishing a knife.

This is not just a small knife, but a huge one, just like the one Crocodile Dundee had in the film: massive. He forces me up against a tree and ties my hands above my head with a cord. Then he sets about cutting my clothes off roughly with the knife. First my blouse then my skirt get ripped to shreds with his razor sharp blade while the combination of terror and hubby's tongue are getting me more and more excited.

Next my assailant cuts off my bra and exposes my tits to the cold night air, then he sets about my knickers. I am constantly threatened with the knife and told not to resist in any way or he will "cut me."

Once I am naked he undoes his belt, drops his trousers, and stands in front of me with with his erection in hand. He reaches for my cunt and feels its wetness, forces my legs apart and prepares to enter me.

With the fear and excitement I know I am about to cum, so I give the sign and hubby places the hairbrush on my breasts. I feel the cold surface on my breasts as my assailant lays the blade of the knife threateningly on my tits.

He penetrates me, and I almost always cum at that moment. My assailant vanishes from my mind and I go on to enjoy a robust shagging. I frequently cum several times.

If you enjoyed my tale do please leave a comment, either below or via my Literotica Contact buton. Knowing what readers like is my main source of inspiration.

12