The Book Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessie meets Hamid and Jaleh - Tom gets a reward.
5.5k words
4.84
1.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

There will be both verbal and non-verbal communication in this chapter. Note the conventions I already mentioned in the introduction. Verbal communication will be indicated with "", as normal. Non-verbal with - -. With non-verbal communication there is an implicit power exchange. The character in bold is the more dominant one, the character in italics the more submissive one. This chapter will add a third character, both bold and italics, an indication of being in the middle of the power dynamic. Hopefully the markings will make it easy to understand what is taking place.


Jessie stood in the kitchen, finishing off her beer, staring at the little leather book sitting on the table.

The book had created intense feelings inside of her that she had never before felt in her life. Since she started a physical relationship with Tom, she'd desperately wanted to feel even a small portion of the desire that was currently pressing into her and making her almost mad with lust.

Her nipples were still hard as stone, pressing almost painfully against her bra. Her panties felt so wet that it almost seemed as though she had wet herself. Her face was flushed, and she was breathing heavily as she stared at the object that had created this lustful response within her.

How was it possible that a simple book could do this to her?

She was nearly certain that it couldn't be a psychosomatic response. She hadn't known anything about the existence of this book as she stood next to the bin and felt the heat of it calling to her. She couldn't have made up this response to an object she'd never even knew existed, could she?

Even as she stood there, staring at the book, she could feel its heat calling to her. She had, of course, read The Odyssey when living with Gramps. In that moment she suddenly was quite aware of what it must have felt like when passing The Sirens. Her desire to answer the call of the book was nearly palpable.

The thought didn't even enter into her head to take the desire burning into her and drag Tom into the bedroom to finally feel what it was like to really make love to him. She could only feel the draw of the book, creating a burning heat between her legs as it called to her.

When she finished her beer, she sat it down and went back to the table and picked up the book. Once again it seemed to her as though she was holding a large, throbbing cock in her hand instead of an ancient leather bound book. The desire to explore this cock was intense, nearly overpowering to her. She felt herself succumb to it with nearly no resistance.

"I'm feeling a little tired," she said to Tom as she made her way towards the bedroom, trying to shield his view of the book (cock!) she held in her hand. "I think I'm going to lay down and take a nap."

He was sitting on the couch with his laptop, meaning he was probably writing code while the game was on in the background. That meant he was probably just distracted enough to not notice that she felt almost drunk with desire.

"Sure thing," he said, barely looking up from the computer, as she suspected. "Don't sleep too long, or you'll be too groggy to have fun tonight."

"Yeah, I know." She looked at the clock. "I still have about three hours though, right?"

"Yeah, although we have to go by the bakery on the way to pick up the cake I ordered."

"Ok," she said, "I'll set a timer on my phone to leave me with plenty of time to get ready."

She ducked into the room and closed and quietly locked the door behind her. She hoped that Tom would be too involved in his sports to come check on her, but figured she could lie and say she must have accidentally locked the door if he asked.

She sat the book on the bed and then quickly pulled the t-shirt out of her jeans and in one smooth motion pulled it over her head and off, tossing it onto the floor by the side of the bed. Her bra soon followed. She laid down on her back on the bed, picked up the book and then pressed it into her bare breasts.


She found herself transported into another room which seemed impossibly large. She could see a stone wall behind her and rows of stone columns leading away from her, but the lighting was very dim and she could not see either a ceiling or any other walls. She found herself squatting in front of what appeared to be a makeshift mattress on the floor. On either side of the mattress there were small tables carved of stone. These held small stone bowls which appeared to be filled with a dark liquid which was being burned to produce the only light in the room.

What struck her immediately were the sounds she could hear all around her. There were women's voices, many of them, making sounds associated with pleasures of the flesh. She could see figures moving at the edges of the light, but could not make out any details. However, she instinctively knew what was happening based on the earlier vision she had. She had been transported into a circle of pleasure surrounding some sort of altar. There had been many women joined in a circle, all of them naked. They alternated between lying on their backs and being on their hands and knees so that the circle was joined and every woman was simultaneously pleasuring someone else and being pleasured. At first, she had been one of the women, on her back, a woman kneeling over her and feeding Jessie her pussy while another woman was between Jessie's legs, giving her incredible pleasure. 



She recognized that these were the women that had been in the circle, and they were, at that very moment, pleasuring each other yet again.

She heard footsteps approaching and looked up to see a figure emerge from the darkness to come and stand in front of her. He was naked, and his uncircumcised manhood was turgid and sticking out in front of him, seeming to defy gravity as it pointed up towards the invisible ceiling.



She recognized that penis!

Cock!

She recognized that cock, she corrected herself, it looked exactly like the cock she could see in her mind when she touched the outside of the book with her hand.

It seemed impossible that it could be pointing upwards as it appeared at least 3 or 4 inches longer than the one penis she was used to, and considerably thicker as well. The man's skin was smooth and dark, almost the color of milk chocolate. Muscles rippled all over his body which appeared devoid of any fat. His face somehow looked familiar to her, but she could not place where she would have seen it before. He wore a goatee which was neatly trimmed and seemed out of place for someone who clearly came from a time long before there would be any razors.

-My child, you have come to me-

His voice was deep and resonating, but his lips didn't move as he spoke. The words came directly into her mind. She instinctively recognized his power over her.

-yes, master-

Her reply came from her mind as well, rather than her speaking it. She hadn't intended to use the word master at the end of her response, but found herself unable to stop from adding the honorific. She somehow knew that she must defer to him.

"I have waited long for this day," he said to her, speaking in a deep baritone voice this time.

"As have I master," she replied.

She had no idea why she answered in that way. This experience was entirely new to her in every way, so she didn't see how she could have possibly waited for this day for a long time.

"Ahura, my child, you have become so beautiful"

She looked down at her body to find herself completely naked. Her breasts matched his cock in their ability to defy gravity, and her nipples stood out at attention, harder than she had ever seen them. She could just make out her labia down below which she could see were engorged and very damp with her arousal, just visible although surrounded by her fiery red pubic hair. For the first time in her life, she realized that she was, indeed, very beautiful.

-i am nothing compared to your magnificence master-

The words came into her mind as an unspoken response to his words without her even thinking about them. She noted, as she looked at him, that his body was magnificent in every way. She had never thought about a man being physically beautiful before, but in that moment she felt a deep physical attraction for the first time.

"Nonsense, child. You have greatly underestimated the power of your beauty. Nations have fallen in pursuit of beauty far inferior to yours."

-thank you for such a gracious compliment, kind master-

Once again, her answer had come to her mind, with very little conscious effort on her part. She knew that no words needed to be spoken.

"No, my child. Thank you for coming to share this beauty with me."

His left hand reached forward to the right side of her face, slipping behind her head and weaving his fingers into her lovely crimson locks. His right hand moved down until his fingers pressed down on his erection, lowering it until the uncircumcised head was right in front of her lips. She opened her mouth and leaned her head down, taking several inches of what she estimated to be at least an 8" cock into her mouth. His hand in her hair began immediately to control the motions of her head, gently but insistently sliding her mouth up and down the long pole in front of her. In their time together, she had never given Tom a blowjob. In that moment, she felt more passion fellating this stranger than she had ever felt before in her life.

-Yesss. Ahura, yesss. Such a glorious mouth-

Not only could she hear his thoughts in her head, but she could feel the intensity of his pleasure permeating her core and feeding her own desires.

Soon the head of his formidable manhood began demanding entrance into her throat. Somehow she knew exactly what to do and she opened her throat, almost as if yawning and swallowing all at once, and she felt him slide into it. She expected to gag and have to pull off of him, but she was fine, and found herself enjoying the sensation of her throat being penetrated. How could she feel such intense pleasure at having her throat invaded? That shouldn't be pleasurable at all, and yet it gave her more pleasure than anything she had ever done with her boyfriend.

After a couple more minutes of bobbing up and down, Jessie found her lips pressing into the dark curly hairs at the base of his sexual organ, indicating to her that she had managed to take all of his rather sizable penis down into her throat.

Cock - she reminded herself. This was not a penis, this was a cock. A magnificent cock!

"Ahh yes, my child. You are so, so good at this. Such pleasure you bring to me"

She found herself exulting in the compliments and the feeling of accomplishment in knowing she had managed to take all of his enormous shaft.

She heard movement on the mattress that was behind her and then felt some rather large breasts press into her back as she felt a naked body molding itself to her own. She felt small, soft, and very warm hands wrap around her body and cup her breasts, toying with her nipples and making her groan loudly around the shaft inside her mouth.

-mmmmm, by Ahura on high, that is so glorious-

He had very much enjoyed the feeling of her groaning loudly while his cock was inside her throat, her vocal cords passing their vibrations directly into his skin.

Jessie felt warm lips pressing into her neck and giving her a gentle kiss, then teeth nibbling right where the kiss had just been placed.

-Hamid is going to love you little one, but not nearly as much as I am going to-

This time the voice that came into her head, full of intense desire, was that of a woman. Jessie felt an electric current of pleasure pulsing through her body as the woman's teeth nibbled on her earlobe just moments after hearing the sultry voice inside her head.

Then she felt those wonderful lips begin to kiss their way down her neck and around to her spine and then continue downwards from her spine, slowly and tenderly tantalizing Jessie's skin all along her back. She felt her body respond to the touch as she continued to slide Hamid's penis in and out of her throat. The pleasure was almost unimaginable - something she had wanted for so long to feel with her boyfriend - and it was coursing all throughout her body and making her moan deeply in her throat.

Soon she felt the woman's lips at the top of her ass, and then a tongue slid into her crack and proceeded down and across her sphincter. The touch of that warm tongue in that most sensitive place caused a shudder to course all the way through her body. Then the woman behind her stood.

"Stand up little one," she said to Jessie in a voice that was even more enchanting than it had sounded inside of her head.

Jessie did as she was told, surprised at how disappointed she felt to have to take her mouth off of her new master. She turned around to see a dark and exotic woman who actually reminded her a lot of herself, except she had skin that was half a shade darker even than Hamid's. Her breasts were about a cup size larger than Jessie's and she was considerably more curvaceous with a thinner waist and a bigger flare in her hips. Her hair was jet black and flowed down to the middle of her back. She was insanely beautiful, and Jessie felt an irresistible urge to step forward and kiss her. They pressed their breasts together as their tongues fought their way into each others mouths and the woman's hands reached around and filled themselves with the cheeks of Jessie's ass.

They kissed and caressed each other for several minutes before the woman turned her back around to face Hamid. She led her backwards until they had stepped up onto the mattress. It seemed to be filled with some sort of straw, but the cover was a very soft skin of some sort and it was surprisingly comfortable. She sensed the woman behind her laying down on the bed, face up with her head at the end of the mattress between Jessie's legs, and then Hamid pushed Jessie down onto her knees again, guiding his cock back into her mouth. She felt the woman's hands on her ass and then the heat and moisture of her tongue as it pressed into her dripping pussy. An unbelievable wave of pleasure rippled through her body and into her breasts and nipples, which coincided with the touch of Hamid's hands as he reached down to cup her breasts.

"You have forgotten how to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh, child," Hamid said to her. "Jaleh and I will show you how. Give yourself to us and we will carry you to what you most desire."

Jessie felt a finger press deeply inside of her as Jaleh sucked her clit into her mouth and she felt an intense pleasure rocket through her body causing her to groan loudly around the cock that had once again made its way into her throat.

"That's it my child, feel the pleasure in your body. Give yourself to it," he spoke to her as he continued to play with her breasts with his hands.

The sound of his voice was exquisite to her, increasing her physical attraction to this gloriously handsome man. The finger came out of her pussy and then she felt it slip into her ass and she absolutely exploded in orgasm. She knew that it was the first one she had ever experienced in her life, and yet part of her felt as though it was so familiar to her, almost as though she was simply being reacquainted with a friend she had known all her life, but hadn't seen in a very long time.

She would have screamed loudly had her mouth and throat not been full of cock, but the sounds she made sent vibrations all along the length of Hamid's cock, which sent him over the edge. The feeling of his cock pulsing inside of her throat and the warmth of his cum pouring directly down past her esophagus and into her belly, coupled with the feeling of Jaleh's teeth lightly scraping on her clit made her climax again. She pulled off of Hamid and screamed out in pleasure.

And then there was darkness.

She opened her eyes sometime later to find herself lying on the bed in her apartment, topless and covered in sweat. The crotch of her pants was soaked with the juices that had come out of her when she had orgasmed. She waited a few minutes, and Tom did not try to come check on her, so her scream must have only been vocalized in whatever realm she had been carried to. She was completely exhausted, albeit also satisfied in a way she had never before felt in her life.

She also noticed she was very, very hungry. She began to think of all the places she had snacks stashed, but she quickly realized that while part of her hunger was a physical one, she mostly hungered for something very different.


Tom had been rather distracted for most of the afternoon. He loved spending some time on Saturday watching sports on TV, but on this particular Saturday it was hard for him to pay much attention to the game that was on.

He had been struggling with some code he was working on at work, and it was eating at him, so he sat with the TV on in the background, and a computer in his lap, debugging his code.

The arrival of the bins the day before had been a stark reminder of the loss that Jessie had suffered, and he knew that she was taking it quite hard. That was also a distraction that was weighing on him. He wanted to give her as much space as she needed, but he couldn't stand it when he heard her sobbing in the other room.

His idea of finding some books that reminded her of the good times with Grandpa James seemed to help some, but she still hadn't seemed quite right when she headed into the bedroom to lie down for a little while.

He had set a timer on his phone for an hour so that he wouldn't forget to go in and check up on her, but was quite surprised when the bedroom door opened after less than 10 minutes.

"I thought you wanted to..." he cut off his words mid-sentence at the sight that was presented to him at the door into the bedroom.

Jessie stood at the door, wearing only a pair of panties.

God what a sight that was! Normally she only got naked around him on Friday nights, in the dark of their bedroom. He occasionally got glimpses of her body when she got in the shower, but this was the first time he could remember seeing her in broad daylight like this. She was so gloriously beautiful! He had always had a thing for redheads, and she embodied all the things that he so loved about them. The fiery hair, the deep green eyes, the freckles, and the oh so tight body that drove him mad with lust. She also had the greatest breasts he had ever seen, and now he was treated to a view of them in broad daylight as she stared at him from the doorway. God what a sight.

"Ummm," he stammered, "Jess? Is everything all right?"

"Yesss," she whispered "I just need a little extra attention right now."

She walked across the room slowly and seductively. Tom couldn't decide whether to watch the bounce in her breasts or look at the damp panties between her legs as she sauntered over to him. He knew alarm bells should be going off in his head, but he was simply in awe of her beauty, and wrote off her unusual behavior to the stress of losing the man who was like a father to her.

Everything about Jessie was so perfect, except for that one little nagging thing. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. The first time he laid eyes on her, he wanted to bend her over the couch she was sitting on and fuck her silly. Instead, he offered her a drink and sat next to her and started talking. It took him about 15 minutes to realize that her mind was even more sexy to him than her body. She was so sharp and insightful, and could immediately get to the crux of any issue with laser like focus and intensity. Talking to her made him feel exhilarated and energetic. Two hours later, neither on them had moved, or even noticed anyone else in the room, and he knew this was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

12