The Book Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was only that one nagging problem. She never gave any indication to him, or anyone else for that matter, that she was interested in any sort of physical relationship. There was never, in the entirety of the three years that they spent together, even a moment that felt like there was a romance waiting to happen.

For the first few months, this was frustrating to him. He came so close to bringing it up with her, but every time he was going to, she did something that made him realize that she wasn't being obstinate. It was just that romance was at the absolute bottom of her list of priorities. In fact, it likely wasn't on the list at all. But he loved being with her so much, that he didn't care. He decided he would wait. The day would come when either she became interested, or he would know she never would be. Until that day arrived, he would simply enjoy being in the company of the most fascinating woman he had ever met.

Even now that they lived together and were having sex on a weekly basis, he knew that she was only doing it for him, never getting any real pleasure from it despite his best efforts to see that she did. He secretly longed for the day when she would exhibit even a glimmer of sexual desire.

As he watched her eyeing him hungrily, walking across the room almost completely naked, he didn't care what brought on the change in her. He just thanked his lucky stars that this incredibly sexy woman was his.

When she got to where he was sitting, she immediately knelt in front of him. She looked up into his eyes with a desire he had never seen before.

"Can you give me the attention I need, or would I be interrupting you?" She asked seductively.

"I am all yours," he replied shakily, almost unable to believe this was actually happening.

"Then you won't mind if I do this," she said, reaching up to unbuckle his belt and undo his jeans.

She immediately began to tug on the top of his pants, so he lifted himself up from the couch and she eagerly pulled his pants and his underwear down to his ankles. She scooted forward between his legs, reached up and grabbed his cock, which was already standing at full attention, and pulled it towards her. She immediately wrapped her lips around the first two inches of his cock, which he knew to be almost perfectly average in size.

"Oh god," he moaned loudly. "I won't mind at all."

This was so unexpected that he could barely process it. Had he had a moment to think about it, he would have been shocked by what was happening. She had occasionally kissed the head of his dick playfully as part of foreplay, but he had never been inside of her mouth for more than a second. As soon as she touched him, however, all ability to wonder at this change in his soon to be fiancée went out the window.

Instead, his mind was flooded with all sorts of lustful thoughts. Images of naked bodies writhing together in sexual ecstasy flooded into his mind and displaced any concern he may have been feeling. In his mind, in the midst of the naked, writhing bodies, he saw himself standing naked with Jessie in front of him, his cock completely buried inside her mouth, with her lips pressed tightly into his pubic hair. Suddenly he could think of nothing else in the whole world he wanted more than that.

He stood, as did Jessie. She stepped out of her panties and flung them across the room. Tom struggled to get his pants off from the tangled mess around his feet, then quickly removed his shirt as Jessie knelt again in front of his standing form. With his left hand he reached behind her head, his fingers wrapping into her hair and pulling her head towards him.

"I have waited so long for this," he moaned as he used his right hand to press down on his shaft and present the head at Jessie's mouth.

"As have I," she replied while opening her mouth and taking him back inside of it.

"Yes, God, Yes," he moaned, "such a glorious mouth."

They quickly established a rhythm, with Tom setting the pace with his hand and Jessie controlling the depth until eventually she had taken him fully down her throat.

"Yess," he moaned again, "you are so, so good at this. Such pleasure you bring to me."

He probably should have wondered how in the world a woman who had zero experience with fellatio could suddenly have become a deep throat expert, but instead he was consumed by lust. His eyes were closed and in his mind he could see a dimly lit room and could sense the movement and hear the moans and sighs of many women as they moved with each other with sexual abandon.

The only thing he desired at that moment was sexual release, and when it came it was the most pleasure he had ever experienced in all his life, the warmth of his cum pouring directly down past her esophagus and into her belly.

"Mmmmm," he moaned, "by the gods on high that is so glorious."

She practically dragged him into the bedroom and made him return the favor, riding his face to the first orgasm he had ever seen her experience. Then, finding him hard again, she scooted back and mounted him and rode him until she had a second orgasm. He had always known that she would fake her pleasure while they had sex. In that moment, he also knew that she was no longer faking anything. He loved being able to see her finally experience the pleasures of sex. If he hadn't been so distracted by his own pleasure, he might have wondered what had brought on such a complete and sudden change.

Since he had already cum once down her throat, it took much longer to build to another orgasm. When it did start building within him, however, he knew immediately that it was going to be spectacular.

He felt that Jessie was getting really close as well and he did everything he could to hold off until after she came. He managed to keep his orgasm in check just long enough.


She felt the fourth orgasm she had ever known tearing its way through her body, and this one put all the others to shame, including the first one she experienced with Hamid and Jaleh which had seemed earth shattering, causing her to black out. She threw her head back and screamed, knowing full well that this time even the neighbors would hear her. Her entire body shuddered and both she and Tom felt the spasms travel up and down the walls of her pussy. It was an exquisite feeling.


He felt the ripple traveling the length of his cock inside of her and it was more than he could take. He thrust inside of her, pulling down on her hips to hold her tight against him, and felt his orgasm begin deep inside of him and explode outward. He felt an incredible surge of energy coming directly from his balls and then coursing through the length of his shaft with each pulse of his cum that he sent into her body. It was a sensation unlike anything he had ever felt in his life. It was pure ecstasy. Even the bad sex they had shared up to that point had been pleasurable, but this was mind-blowing. He saw stars in his vision.



And then there was darkness.


She felt each incredible pulse of energy as the shaft within her spurted uncontrollably, filling her with his cum. As his fluids contacted her, the surges of energy spread through the walls of her pussy and then filled her with an exhilaration that felt like pure, unadulterated joy coursing through every fiber of her being. Her scream turned quickly to laughter as she was overwhelmed with the happiest moment of her entire life.

She wanted to get up and jump up and down with joy and shout her excitement from the top of the tallest building. Gone was the exhaustion she felt after her foray into the book, replaced with what felt like limitless energy. She looked down at Tom to share this glorious moment with him, and only then noticed that he was unconscious.

She had a brief moment of panic until she heard him breathing incredibly deeply the way he did when he was sound asleep.

She couldn't fathom how he could possibly sleep after something like that. She practically bounded off the bed and put on Lycra shorts and a tank top and put herself to work around the apartment. She put away all the books that she had so carelessly taken from that bottommost bin while searching for the source of the heat she had felt. She rearranged all the bins to give them a little more space around the apartment and then she started picking up around the apartment and cleaning.

She knew something seemed wrong to her as she collected the tattered scraps of old newspaper that had been wrapped carefully around her curious book, but she couldn't quite figure it out. Just as it hadn't registered in her mind that a decades old sheet of newspaper should look brand new, it didn't register in her mind that it suddenly looked decades old as she threw it away.

As she walked past the fridge, she realized that she was completely famished and took out three leftover slices of pizza and ate them. She washed them down with a couple of beers, even though she knew she would be going out to dinner soon with family for her birthday.

She put on her clothes from earlier and made a quick run to the bakery to pick up the cake for later that night so that she could let Tom sleep even longer. She purchased a few pastries while at the bakery and barely noticed that she had eaten them all before she got back to the apartment.

As she walked back into the bedroom and saw Tom's naked body still lying on the bed, exactly as she had left him, she noticed for the first time that her roommates had been right. Tom was a good looking guy, not at all like the stereotypical computer nerd.

She found it weird that it wasn't until this point in her life that she finally noticed that there was such a thing as physical attraction. It was all she could do not to wake him up by using her mouth on a certain part of his body. Instead she kissed him on the cheek and went in to shower and get ready for the birthday dinner.

12