The Book Lover Ch. 09

Story Info
Jessie meets Ethan in an unexpected way. Tom pays the price.
3.7k words
4.77
1k
00

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She needed to leave work. She was supposed to be meeting Tom for dinner, and she was already going to be late. She looked over at her coworker, Hank, sitting in the spare chair in her office, smiling at her.

He'd just told her about his days on the swim team in college, and made reference to spending a lot of his time wearing nothing but a Speedo.

Just a few more minutes wouldn't hurt, she told herself. She could call Tom and tell him she was late getting away from work. Perhaps he was running late as well so it wouldn't matter anyway. She looked across her cubicle at the handsome young man sitting so casually in the chair across from her desktop.

"I'd like to see that," she said with a coquettish smile.

"What," he replied, "you don't think I could rock a Speedo?"

"I didn't say that," she said, "I said I would like to see it, precisely because I have a suspicion you would rock a speedo."

"Oh i definitely do, but you'd only get to see it if I get to see you wearing a bikini," he said with an evil grin, "tit for tat, don't you think?"

He made sure to glance down the front of her shirt when he said the word 'tit' making sure she knew he definitely intended the double entendre.

Hank had visited her quite a bit in the two days that she had been back at work. He worked in accounting, and Jessie knew of his reputation as a pussy hound even before the arrival of the book in her life. The change within her brought on by the book helped her to realize why he might have that reputation. He was very good looking, something she had never noticed before finding the book. He was also incredibly charming, which she had never noticed because she had pretty much shut down any conversation with him that wasn't work related, and he ended up giving up trying to talk to her.

"That could probably be arranged," Jessie responded to his offer of quid pro quo.

"I'd like that," he replied, once again scanning down her body as he said it. "I'd like that a lot."

Hank had been the first to notice the change in Jessie's dress and demeanor when she'd arrived at work on Wednesday, and he had pounced, like a lion that had been patiently waiting for its prey. He'd seen her in the hall, noticing her much more provocative work attire, and he'd chatted her up. When she responded to him more positively, he'd made sure to stop and visit her in her office several times on both Wednesday and Thursday.

By Thursday afternoon, their conversation had become quite flirtatious. He'd stopped by when he noticed Jessie working late, trying to catch up on the work she'd fallen behind on with her time off.

It was only the two of them in the office, and Hank had pushed the flirting to a higher level and was clearly intrigued that Jessie had welcomed it and responded in kind.

She hadn't ventured into the book at all before going in to work on either Wednesday or Thursday. She knew that if she had, and had been as consumed by desire as she always was after having done so, there would be little doubt that she would have already succumbed to Hank's advanced. Even without the sexual hunger that always followed a trip into the book, she still was seriously considering letting him have her, even if it meant telling Tom she couldn't make it to dinner.

"You know," he continued, "seeing you in a bra and panties would be very similar to seeing you in a bikini. You could show me right now and I promise I'll bring a Speedo in tomorrow."

Without even stopping to consider the implications of her words, she responded with the first thing that came to mind.

"What makes you think I'm wearing panties?"

She had got him on that one. She could see the look of surprise on his face at her admission that she was going commando. She'd had to wear a bra to keep everyone from constantly seeing her nipples in the shirt she was wearing, but her skirt was just long enough that she could go commando underneath and not risk anyone noticing.

But his surprise at her admission didn't last long.

"Even better," he said. "I wouldn't even need to wait until I could bring a Speedo to reciprocate. We could do it right now."

God she was horny in that moment.

While she hadn't taken any excursions into the book for two days, she also hadn't had sex for two days. Tom was already asleep by the time she'd gotten home from work Wednesday night and she decided not to wake him. Once she'd learned that she was essentially feeding on other people's energy during sex, she also realized she was draining Tom faster than he could replenish himself. She got less and less energy from him every time they had sex.

She wondered if part of appeal with Hank was that he represented a fresh pool of energy.

In that moment, it seemed so appealing to her to take him up on his offer. He'd clearly suggested a "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" offer. She knew with certainly that would lead to the two of them fucking.

And she wanted it.

She really wanted it.

She was so, so close to standing up and undressing in front of him.

"I'll have to take a rain check on that offer, Hank," she eventually said after fighting down her desires. "I really need to leave and meet Tom for dinner."

"You could call him and tell him you got stuck at work and can't make it," Hank suggested. "I could make sure you really did get stuck at work so that it wouldn't be a lie."

"I can't," she said with a sigh, even though she desperately wanted to.


Tom sat down at the table across from her, at the same restaurant where her birthday dinner was held. It was really good to see him. Her last two days at work had been crazy as she had a lot to catch up on after being gone for so long.

"God it's good to see you," she said as he sat down across from her at the table. "I'm sorry I got home so late last night and had to leave so early this morning. I had so much to catch up on at work."

"It's okay," he replied, "I knew it was going to be like that, although I'll admit to missing you when I went to bed last night," he added with a wink.

"I came so close to waking you up when I got home, but I knew we'd both be too tired."

"I think it would have been worth it," he said, grinning his infectious grin at her.

"I know," she said, "but I knew today was going to be just like yesterday. Tonight, however, we'll be able to go to bed together."

She had removed her shoe, and emphasized her point by lifting her foot and resting it firmly in his crotch, where she could feel his rapidly growing erection.

"I'm so looking forward to that," he responded with a little moan.

"Me too," she agreed. "If I wasn't so damn hungry, I'd already be jumping into bed with you."

"Oh how I wish you weren't hungry," he groaned, tilting his head back and closing his eyes as he revelled in the feeling of her foot pressing against his now stiffly swollen member.

"It's been a long, hard couple of days," she said in a rather seductive voice, putting extra emphasis on the appropriate words, while also adding physical emphasis with her foot. "I've gotten very, very hungry."

They were interrupted with the arrival of the waiter who seemed rather amused by the movement that rapidly took place under the table at the intrusion of their privacy. They ordered a bottle of wine and put in their food orders at the same time, letting the waiter know that they were in a bit of a hurry.

They drank a couple of glasses of wine each while waiting for dinner and then ate rather quickly when the food arrived so that they could make their way back to their apartment as soon as possible.

They had barely closed the door to their apartment when they immediately began kissing passionately, practically tearing each other's clothes off. When she was naked, he pushed her back against the wall and knelt in front of her, lifting her right leg over his shoulder and diving face first into her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh yesss," she moaned, "I've been needing this all day."

"Mmm, hmmm," he agreed, his mouth otherwise occupied.

Once again she guided him with her thoughts, pushing them into his mind through the contact he was making with her, imagining all the things she wanted him to do and loving the fact that he immediately responded. This meant that in almost no time she was groaning loudly as her body shook violently in an orgasm. That was exactly what she needed.

He stood and lifted her up and carried her quickly into the bedroom, practically throwing her onto the bed. He wasted no time kneeling in front of her and grabbing her knees to spread her legs obscenely wide. Within seconds he was buried completely inside of her.

"Oh God," he groaned, "you feel so fantastic."

She moved her hands up above her head, sliding them under the pillows. She was surprised to find the book touching her right hand, having forgotten that she had stashed it under the pillow. In an instant she wondered what it would be like to be inside the book at the same time as she was physically having sex. For only a few seconds she worried about what might happen, but the worry was quickly replaced with an intense curiosity.

She slipped her finger inside the pages of the book, feeling the moistness she had noted before, and imagined herself thrusting her fingers inside what felt very much like an engorged pussy...


The first thing she noticed was the nearly overwhelming sensations that coursed through her entire body. She felt the contact of his naked body against her as he thrust into her, but every place that his skin touched hers rippled in an exquisite, incredibly intense pleasure. She'd felt something similar with Hamid in the past, but this was way more intense than her normal incursions into the book.

She looked up to see Hamid, only it wasn't Hamid. His skin was too light. She looked closely and realized it was the host from the restaurant. She seemed to be in a hotel room instead of an ancient stone room, although there wasn't enough light to be certain.

"It's you," she said to him, "from the restaurant. How did you get here?"

"I have no idea," he said, "but god am I glad I did."

She knew exactly what he meant. This was pleasure unlike anything she had felt before in her life, including her visits to Hamid and Jaleh. The flow of energy between them far exceeded anything she had felt at any other time. Every place the energy flowed, which was every point of contact of their skin, tingled with intense pleasure.

He thrust into her, and she realized that she could feel both her own pleasure and his pleasure. She felt almost as if she had a cock of her own and was using it to fuck a lovely young woman. Feeling the pleasure of both fucking and being fucked simultaneously was overwhelming in its intensity. She had experienced something similar to this with Jaleh, when she had allowed Jessie to feel what she was feeling while Jessie pleasured her, but this was way more intense. There seemed to be a feedback loop that had amplified all of their sensations at least tenfold.

"I can't believe you don't remember this," he said to her.

"Remember what?" She asked.

He looked at her quizzically.

"This," he said. "This feeling while having sex. How could you possibly forget it? It has been burned into my mind ever since. Sex with other people has paled in comparison for a very long time now. God, this is heavenly."

"Yes," she said, "it is."

"How could you have forgotten it then?" He asked her.

"I don't even know what you are talking about," she replied.

"I know," he said, "because you have completely forgotten it."

He pounded into her even harder than before. He lowered his mouth to her breast and the touch of his lips on her nipple caused flashes of intense pleasure to explode throughout her entire body, including her vision.

"Holy... shit... yesss," she shouted. "What the fuck is happening?"

"We both share the same abilities," he said. "It makes this... incredible."

She had no idea what he was talking about. The book had given her some strange abilities. Did he somehow have a similar book? She had never seen this man until the night of her birthday dinner. How could he have such vivid and intense memories of her?

The feedback loop connecting them was making her lose her mind with the ecstasy that was washing over her everywhere in her body in ways she had never thought possible. They were both rapidly approaching a crescendo, and that shared sensation was so intensely pleasurable that it almost felt painful. She was in that place where pleasure and pain both meet and complement each other, even feed on each other.

Their bodies experienced that climax in perfect synchronization, her inner walls rippling in exact harmony with the pulsing of his powerful manhood. The copious fluids that shot into her seemed to contain all of the combined energy of their mutual orgasms, covering and enveloping their most sensitive places with exquisite and unimaginable bliss. For the briefest of moments she felt her vocal chords vibrating intensely with the scream she had ordered from them, but she heard no sound.

After a brief instant she could no longer feel the vibration of her vocal chords either. All of her senses had been overpowered by the feelings coursing deep within her walls as she accepted his fluids into her body. There was the exquisite pleasure of their combined orgasm, and outside of that, complete blackness.

She was unable to tell how long that moment lasted. It somehow seemed as though time were frozen for that instant so she could freely explore and luxuriate in the intensity of the experience. And yet, at the same time, it seemed to be over in an instant. The end came as all her senses completely shut down as though an internal circuit breaker had switched off to prevent the powerful flow of energy from damaging her irreparably. There was a flash of incredibly intense energy and then complete and utter darkness.


He awoke with an incredible start, the scream he had vocalized in his dream having been real enough to awaken the girl next to him.

"Are you okay, Ethan?" She asked in concern.

"Yes, yes," he replied with as much assurance as he could muster. "It was just a dream. Go back to sleep."

The dream had seemed very real to him. The mess he had made in the bed was evidence that the orgasm had indeed been very real. It seemed as though there were several months of buildup covering the sheet between his legs.

He realized he didn't even know the name of the woman he was in bed with. He never forgot a name, so he knew that meant he had never asked for it. She was another in a long line of women that came through his bed.

From a very young age he had discovered his ability to seduce nearly any woman he wanted. He had an ability to read people, and not just in the way that a good salesman can read the external cues that a customer gave. He could sense people's thoughts and emotions, and he rather quickly learned that he could use that ability to manipulate them into doing what he wanted.

It took lots of practice to hone the skill. At first he was too direct and scared people off as they discovered that he was able to see inside their heads. With practice he learned to be subtle enough that they didn't realize he was reading their thoughts. He learned to more subtly respond to what they desired and make sure he gave them exactly what they wanted so they in turn would give him what he wanted.

And from the time he was a teenager, what he most wanted was sex. He could pick the most unattainable woman, and seduce her so completely that she would beg him to take her to bed. He felt bad for all the poor suckers who filled their life with work to create a successful, stable life in order to attract a mate to give them what they really wanted. Ethan could float around from job to job, experimenting with whatever job happened to take his fancy at the time. It didn't matter that he was essentially a drifter with no stable sources of income. He could still have nearly any woman he wanted. Because of his ability to read people, he could avoid the floozies that gave it up to almost anyone. He could choose safe, incredibly attractive women, often married, and float from town to town, and job to job, and bed to bed, living the dream of nearly all men - to bed as many desirable women as possible.

And it all worked so flawlessly for him until that night in New York City.

The homecoming group had snuck into the club, escaping from their own dance to come to one they thought would be more lively. She had been with them, alone, scared, and simply trying to get home. Someone had called the cops when they realized a bunch of underage kids were in the club. He didn't think she deserved to be arrested with the rest of them, since she was just hoping for a ride home, so he helped her escape. And then she shook his hand to thank him, and they had felt the connection they could make together.

That night had changed everything for him.

When he learned how old she was at the time, he knew he had to run. He had spent years running from her, then another year trying desperately to find her. When he failed to find her, he tried desperately to move on. But he failed. He felt her small, almost imperceptible pull on him, slowly and surely pulling him back eastward toward the city.

He arrived on the very day that her pull became so strong that he knew that, finally, he would be able to find her.

But he didn't have to. She came to him, that night at the restaurant.

He was certain it was destiny, until he found that she had no idea who he was. How was that even possible? What's more, she seemed very happy with a young man who proposed to her right there in the restaurant. He knew how deeply in love with him she was. He could read it in her thoughts.

Once again, he knew it was time to flee, all the way to San Diego. The strength of her pull had become so strong, it was only that far away from her that it became possible to ignore it. Almost.

And then she came to him in the night, in a dream. He knew it was no ordinary dream, however. She had reached across the entire country to connect with him one more time. He had no idea why she was surprised that it was him. How could she have reached out to him like that without even knowing?

He no longer cared that she had seemed happy or that she was engaged. He had to get back to her.


When Jessie came to, she found herself in bed in the cold, dark boudoir once again. Hamid was there, thrusting into her again so deliciously. She reached out to him with her thoughts.

-master, please help me understand the vision that was just given me-

-There is no time, child. You have foolishly created a loop from which your betrothed cannot escape. He is feeding energy into that loop and cannot stop. You are moments away from another orgasm with him. If you achieve it, it will likely take all of his remaining energy. He will not survive it. You must will yourself out of the book and go back and save him-

-but, master-

-No, my child! You must go now. And whatever you do, do not give in to your desire for release no matter how much you want it. Leave!! NOW!!-

It almost hurt her to pull away from the book, but the rage from Hamid was enough to make her do it. She pulled her hand out from between the pages of the book to find Tom on top of her. His body was limp, his eyes closed, but there was a huge smile on his face as his cock continually pulsed inside of her. His hips where rotating, providing wonderful friction of his pubic bone against her clit, which had her so unbelievably close to a marvelous orgasm. So, so close. She just had to close her eyes and let her body go. It was going to be so, so good.

12