The Book Lover Ch. 11

Story Info
Jessie and Tom begin to learn about the nature of the book.
8.9k words
4.75
1k
2

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

As mentioned in the introduction, there will be chapters in this story that contain little to no sex. The first chapters focused on what might happen to someone with suppressed sexual desires when the floodgates are opened at last, so every chapter had Jessie giving in to those sexual desires. Now it's time for her to recognize that she needs to understand the forces at work here better. She will dial way back on the sexual discovery while exploring more intellectual pursuits. The next chapters will focus more on explaining who Jessie is than on who she is having sex with


They sat across from each other over Sunday dinner. Jessie had come pretty close to being fully recovered since she'd been able to draw on energy from Andrew the day before. Tom was still tired, but otherwise was doing much better. Jessie was still having a hard time coping with how close she'd come to ruining everything.

She knew she needed to be a lot more careful than she had been.

"I really think we need to talk," Tom said to her as they were finishing up their meal.

She looked up into his eyes and immediately started to sob.

"I know," she said. "I am... so... so... sorry."

He moved his chair to be next to her and gave her a hug.

"You don't need to be sorry," he said. "I'm not upset with you, I'm just worried about you."

"Why wouldn't you be upset? Look at what I've done?"

"Okay, I'll look at what you've done. You've finally discovered that you actually have sexual desires that you suppressed all your life and you decided to explore them, making your fiancé extremely happy and giving him the best sex he's ever had. We are talking seriously mind blowing, life altering sex, here. You seduced your lovely, pregnant friend and primed her until she begged me to fuck her. Imagine having to deal with the incredible rush of fucking a married woman who's pregnant with her husband's baby. God! How could I ever forgive you for giving me such an incredible sexual experience?"

"But I've had sex with other people. Surely you're not happy about that?"

"Happy probably isn't the right word," Tom agreed, "but angry is definitely not it either."

"So what is the right word then?" Jessie questioned.

"I think we should get to that complicated question in a different discussion. First I want to address what has me so worried. I'm really worried about what's going on. Are you taking some kind of drug or hormone or something?"

"No. Of course not."

"I guess I'm just surprised by the sudden changes, both physically and emotionally."

"I honestly have no explanation for the physical changes," Jessie answered.

She really had no explanation for such rapid physical changes. It had something to do with the book, which she was not about to mention to anyone, but she couldn't figure out how it was possible. The emotional changes were also tied to the book, of course, but at least it was possible to come up with some other explanation.

"I think that emotionally it's like you suggested," she continued, trying to come up with a reasonable explanation he might accept without talking about magical sex books. "I had a bad experience with a boy at a homecoming dance when I was a freshman, and I think in response I completely repressed my sexuality. When Gramps died I think I started to wonder if I was missing out on a lot of things. I think when I let go of that tight hold I had over those emotions, I probably lost a little too much control. I was dealing with a surge of very powerful emotions I'd never learned to control because I had suppressed them for far too long. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I think so. Not sure how that made what were once world class tits turn into otherworldly tits, but I don't think we're going to answer that right now anyway."

"You think my tits are otherworldly?" She asked, smiling at him.

"I don't think anyone else on this planet has a set that approaches them, so yeah."

He took a moment to cop a feel of one of them.

"Hey," she said, feigning anger, "I thought this was supposed to be a 'talk', not a grope session. You boys are all the same."

They laughed and Tom went to the fridge and brought back two bottles of beer.

"Seriously though," he said handing her a beer. "We need to talk about Tuesday,"

"Tuesday? Why Tuesday?"

"Tuesday," he repeated. "You jumped me the second I walked in the door when I got home. Surely you haven't forgotten that already."

"No, but why is it so important we talk about it?"

"Because I wasn't your first that day."

"You noticed," she had wondered if he'd been able to tell, but he hadn't said anything that gave any indication he had.

"I noticed. I'm assuming that you were careful enough, or at least busy enough to keep this out of your workplace, so I'm assuming nothing happened after you went back to work on Wednesday?"

"You assume correctly," she answered, without telling him just how close she had come to fucking Hank from accounting.

"So I know about Julie on Sunday, Harold on Monday, and Andrew yesterday. That leaves Tuesday. I need to know who you were with on Tuesday."

Shit.

Tuesday was a bad one, no question about it. She'd been so turned on by the wickedness of what she was doing, that she hadn't been able to prevent herself from doing something stupid.

She drank most of the bottle of beer in one go, steeled herself, and then told him all about her trip to the mall.

When she finished it was his turn to finish off his beer and sit for a moment, contemplating what she had told him.

He sighed deeply.

"And that's why I'm worried about you," he said eventually. "Julie and Harold and, to a lesser extent, Andrew are known quantities. They are likely pretty safe, at least from a disease and physical violence perspective. But you're just asking for trouble when you pick guys out at random in the mall. Especially guys like the one you described who are less likely to be getting some on the regular. Who knows what kinds of things he might be doing to get his jollies. It's just not safe."

"I know," she admitted. She was very aware of the danger of the situation. It was in fact one of the reasons it had so appealed to what Jaleh had called her slutty side. "I'm sorry."

"Well," he admitted, "you should be sorry about that. It's not like you to be that stupid. You've always been the smartest person I've ever known."

He leaned forward and kissed her gently.

"So I should be sorry for the guy at the mall," she said when he sat back, trying to steer the conversation back to something he said earlier. "But not for Harold and Andrew?"

"Well. That's a different conversation." He said.

"Yes," she agreed. "And now I want to have it. You said you weren't either happy or angry about that. So how would you describe it?"

"It's complicated," he replied. "It's a conflicting swirl of emotions that I can't really explain any better than you can explain how your tits grew almost over night. For now, let's just suffice it to say my desire to fuck Julie was not the only reason I agreed to the conditions you set."

"C'mon," she prodded, "you've got to give me more than that."

He stood and shook his head.

"Maybe once you can tell me where those otherworldly tits came from."

He headed back to the fridge.

"Do you want another beer?"

She stood. She really wanted to let him know how amazing she thought he was. She'd given him lots of reasons to want to kick her to the curb, and the only one he was concerned about was the one that made him feel like she had risked her own safety.

She felt a strong desire to reward him for being such a wonderful man. She felt like it wasn't safe to have sex with him yet as she had no idea how she drew energy from her lovers while fucking them, so she had no idea how to control it. She knew it was a bad idea to take any more energy from him. But she had ofher ideas.

She walked towards him, removing her shirt and exposing her 'otherworldy' tits to him as she approached. As planned, she had his attention. He couldn't take his eyes off her bare breasts as she walked towards him.

"I think I'd rather find something else to do."

When she got to where he was standing, he reached up with both hands and cupped her tits, her nipples pressing hard into his palms as they kissed.

"This is better than another beer, for sure," Tom agreed.

She put her hands on his head and guided his mouth down onto her right breast. They both moaned as he took her nipple into his mouth.

"Aren't you glad you have these other worldly tits to play with?" She asked him.

"God yesss," he moaned at her.

She took a step backwards and slipped off the shorts she was wearing, leaving her naked in front of him.

"How about you follow me in to the bedroom and I'll give you a massage?"

"Mmmmm," he replied, "I'll take that over another beer any day."

She turned and walked towards the bedroom. He followed her and by the time they got to the bed, he was also naked, having left a trail of his clothes in their wake.

She stepped up and kissed him, pressing her naked body into his. then turned and headed for the bathroom.

"Lie down on your stomach," she said to him, "and I'll get the oil."

When she got back, she set the oil on rhe nightstand and layed down on top of him, pressing her breasts into his back and grinding her pelvis into his lower back. She put her mouth next to his ear and whispered to him.

"Are you feeling up to a massage with a happy ending?" She asked him.

"Oh fuck yeah," he groaned.

"Good."

For the next twenty minutes or so, she gave him the best massage she could manage, focusing on his neck, shoulders, arms, hands, back, legs and feet, working the oil into his hands and working the tension out of all of

his muscles.

Then she spread his legs enough to be able to straddle his right leg and she ground her pussy down into the back of his thigh.

"Oh god," he moaned.

"You like feeling my wet pussy on your leg, babe?" She asked.

"Mmmm, yeah," he replied.

"i think we should still be a little careful after what happened Thursday, but you need to know how wet you make me while I'm touching you."

She put more oil on her hands and then finally began working on his ass. Tom didnt spend time in the gym building muscle, and that was obvious just looking at him, but that didn't mean he was out of shape. He liked to run and he played both soccer and basketball. He was fit and athletic and had a great ass and Jessie loved working it over with her hands.

Tom was moaning and squirming in appreciation as well.

She massaged deeply into his glutes for a while and then slowly and methodically began easing up on the pressure she was exerting until eventually she was just lightly caressing his cheeks with only her fingertips.

His breathing had become deep and erratic, his cock was hard, sticking out down between his legs, pressing into the sheet. He was clearly very aroused by what she was doing.

"So," she said quietly and seductively, "the idea of me having sex with other men appeals to you, doesn't it, babe? That's why you were only worried about the man at the mall?"

"Oh ... fuck," he moaned as she traced one of her fingertips down across his perineum, across his balls and all the way down the underside of his cock.

"That doesn't answer my question," she said while rubbing the copious precum leaking out of his cock all over the head of it.

"Y ... yyesss," he stammered in response.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes ... it ... it ... turns me on. It scares me and makes me jealous too. But mostly it turns me on."

"You don't have to be ashamed to admit that to me. I can't even begin to tell you how hot it made me to watch you fuck Julie, so i get it. Maybe now isn't the time to talk about why," she went on, "but you need to admit it to yourself and to me. You're not mad at me for fucking Harold and Andrew, not just because you agreed to it to get me to let you fuck Julie, but because you think it's hot. Am I right?"

"Yessss," he hissed as she continued to stroke his cock.

"Good," she said, "now that we got that out of the way, I need you up on your knees."

He assumed the face down, ass up position. She spread his legs wide enough that she could kneel between them and then she leaned down and planted a tender kiss right on his perineum. He groaned loudly in response. She continued to kiss him there and then let her tongue get involved, slipping out to move all the along the thick vein there down to his balls and back up again.

She repeated this several times, each time going a little higher on the up stroke until her tongue lightly flicked his sphincter.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

She had enjoyed it immensely when Julie and Harold had done that for her. She wanted to see if Tom would like it as well. The answer was a definitive yes.

She lightly flicked her tongue all around his opening before pushing it inside of him.

"Ah god yesss," he moaned loudly.

"You like?" She asked.

"Fuck yeah," he replied.

"I'm gonna want you to do it for me soon, okay?"

"Of course," he replied.

"You can do it while getting my ass ready for you to fuck it."

"Oh sweet Jesus," he groaned


She laid on her side, spooning Tom from behind. She had her arm draped over him, her fingers leisurely played in the large puddle of cum he'd left on the sheets that she'd coaxed out of him by stroking his cock while massaging his prostate and licking his balls.

He'd exploded in orgasm, but she hadn't drawn any energy out of him, which is what she'd hoped for by not being fucked while he came.

She was scooping up his cum and licking it off her fingers while they cuddled.

"You are fucking amazing," he said to her before drifting off to sleep.

When she sensed he was out of it, she sat up on the bed and opened the drawer on her nightstand, looking in at the book.

She'd let the incredibly erotic nature of the book control her, and it had almost resulted in complete disaster. It was time for her to take some control back. She needed to know what this book was and why it was doing this to her.

She picked it up, sat it in her lap, opened it somewhere in the middle, and pressed her hand hard into the pages.

She needed answers.


She arrived in the boudoir, expecting to be naked and involved in some sort of sexual encounter like always, but instead she found it dark and empty and found herself wearing what felt like a short leather shift with a tie at the waist. In front of her and to the left she could see a very small amount of light, so she headed in that direction, stepping very carefully as it was dark enough that she couldn't even make out where the walls in the room were.

She soon found herself walking down a long corridor that appeared to be made of stone, like everything else in this place, with the only light streaming in from a doorway at the end of the corridor. Eventually the hallway opened into a room lit by torches set into holes in the walls on all four sides of the room. To one side of the room, opposite a much larger entry way was a throne that looked to also be carved out of stone. On the throne sat Hamid. He was wearing a dark leather tunic with lighter colored leather trousers. On his head sat a simple throne made of an indistinguishable metal.

"Ah," he said softly, speaking normally this time, rather than directly into her mind, "you've returned, my child."

"To a different setting, master," she replied, exploring the throne room with her eyes.

"Indeed," he replied quietly. "you have come seeking knowledge instead of pleasure this time, and so you've created a different context for our interactions."

She raised her eyebrows at him. She wasn't entirely sure what he meant by that, but it wasn't at the top of her list of priorities at the moment.

"You are experimenting with some very powerful forces," Hamid continued, "that you haven't yet learned to control. It's good that you've decided to understand things a little better."

She could see some anger, or at least frustration in his eyes.

"But how do I do that, Master? It's all so confusing."

"You must first understand yourself, child. You do not know who you are. Until you do, you will never understand the forces at work here."

"Please, master. Tell me who I am, then."

"Oh that it were that easy. I cannot simply tell you who you are. It is only you that defines who you really are, therefore it is only you that can give the answer to that question."

"But I have no idea how to answer it."

"You could start by letting your betrothed have the book."

She shuddered at the thought of anyone else knowing about the book.

Her book!

"No, Master. He cannot have my book," she exclaimed.

"YOUR BOOK?!?!" He shouted. This time there was definitely anger in his eyes. "The book does not belong to you!" He had lowered his voice some, but not much.

"I'm sorry, Master," she said, lowering her eyes from his intense gaze.

"You seem to have become very possessive of something that does not belong to you. We will discuss this when your attitude has been adjusted a little."

And with that, she found herself back in her own bedroom, the book feeling cold and lifeless in her hands. Unlike all previous forays into the book, she did not find herself drained of energy. Just as she hadn't drawn any energy from Tom by making him cum without actually fucking him, the book hadn't drawn any energy from her in an interaction that didnt involve sex.

She looked over at the naked figure of the most wonderful man she'd ever met, still lying on his side, blissfully asleep, and decided to go back to spooning him, pressing her naked body tightly against his and wrapping her arm around him and holding him close.


She awoke the next morning with a substantial headache. She looked across the bed to discover that Tom had already left. She stumbled into the bathroom, took some Advil and turned on the shower. When the water was warm, she stepped in and began to clean up for the day.

She practically jumped out of the shower when she began to soap up her breasts.

What the hell?

Her breasts felt at least a full cup size too big!

She shook her head and rubbed her eyes and looked down. She had to admit they were nearly perfect to look at, but those were not her breasts. She finished showering quickly and stepped out of the shower, drying off to stand in front of the mirror. The sight was rather stunning. This was not really her body! Her breasts were too large, her waist too thin, here hips more pronounced. Even her skin and hair looked different. What was going on?

She went into the closet to get dressed and found several new outfits had taken up residence in the front of her section of the closet. There were short skirts and skimpy dresses and tight jeans and scooped blouses. These were not her clothes either! She got into her dresser and found new panties and bras as well, far sexier than her normal selection. She picked out the most conservative set and put it on, grateful that they at least fit her new shape, noting that the bra was a 'C' cup, as she had suspected when seeing them in the mirror.

She went back in the closet and tried to remember where the clothes came from. She realized that she wasn't even sure what day it was. She wandered back into the bedroom and picked up her phone. She shook her head again and sat down on the bed. She pinched herself hard enough to actually cry out from the pain. She wasn't sure of the effectiveness of that method to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

Her phone said it was Monday April 27th.

That couldn't be possible.

She tried to think really hard, but realized the last thing she could actually remember was looking through the stack of storage bins that had contained her grandfather's library. She knew she was supposed to have gone to a birthday dinner that night, but she had no memory of it.