The Book Lover Ch. 13

Story Info
Jessie gives Tom a choice.
5.7k words
4.8
1k
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up earlier than expected. Sunday was normally his day to sleep in when he wasn't going out to play golf, but he had to say that waking up to the feeling of Jessie's warm, wet mouth bobbing up and down on his morning wood made it so that he didn't mind waking up early.

"Morning," she said, smiling up at him when she sensed he was awake. "Hope you don't mind the wake up call."

"If all alarms were like this one, people wouldn't hate their alarms."

"I'm glad you like it, although I am not sure there's a way to make our phones wake us up like this."

He looked down at his gorgeous fiancée, kneeling naked on the bed, her head bobbing up and down on his cock, and he wondered how the hell he got so lucky.

And then, out of nowhere, he suddenly couldn't shake the image of her in their living room, being fucked by Andrew, his coworker, on a day when he was almost comatose. He suddenly felt a nearly overwhelming desire to spank her for having done that. It seemed really odd to him since he hadn't really been overly concerned about Andrew at the time. The idea of her with his coworker played quite well into his own fantasies. He had also never imagined himself ever wanting to do something like spanking his fiancée. But the desire to do so was incredibly strong.

"I feel like I never adequately punished you for seducing Andrew while I was comatose in our bed," he said to her.

He could have sworn he saw a smile on her face for just an instant, but then she just looked up at him.

"You think I should be punished?"

It was odd to him that he felt that way, but he definitely felt that way.

"Yes," he replied, "definitely."

"And what did you have in mind?" She asked.

"Spanking that pretty little ass of yours."

Before she could respond he sat up and pulled her forward and pushed her down until she was lying flat on her stomach on the bed and then, without really thinking about it, he quickly moved until he was straddling her legs at about the knees.

Smack!

His hand came down quickly and decisively on her ass, hard enough to make it hurt, but not so hard that it would do anything other than redden her skin for a while.

Jessie grunted at the pain, but said nothing. She made no attempt to get out from underneath him, she just laid still and accepted her punishment.

Tom began to swing that arm repeatedly, raining swats down on her ass until her cheeks were more than a little red. He could hear Jessie grunting from the pain, but she continued to just lie there, apparently resigned to accept her fate.

When he finally stopped spanking her and looked down at her reddened cheeks, he just knew what he needed to do next.

He spread her legs enough so that he could kneel between them and then he laid down on top of her, lined himself up with her pussy and thrust himself inside of her with no warning and no foreplay. She was very wet, so his thrust buried his shaft inside of her completely in one stroke.

"That's it," he said as she moaned at the sudden penetration, "take it."

This was also out of character for him, and he wondered why he'd suddenly felt the need to be so aggressive with her. He essentially trapped her under his body and was fucking her with little thought towards her comfort. She wasn't complaining at all, or fighting him in anyway. In fact she was pushing her hips back against him and moaning in pleasure as he forcefully took her, but he'd never have thought about being this aggressive with her before.

He continued this assault until an even better idea came into his head. He lifted himself up and with his left hand he pressed down between Jessie's shoulder blades while he continued to pummel her, then he put his right thumb into his mouth and covered it with as much saliva as he possibly could and, without giving Jessie any real chance to protest, he pushed it all the way into her ass.

"Oh goddamn," Jessie groaned loudly at the invasion.

His actions once again surprised him. He had never imagined himself acting like this with Jessie. She was incredibly precious to him and he had always treated her that way. For him to be this assertive and aggressive with her was completely out of character for him, and yet it seemed like it was exactly what was needed in the moment.

And then the next thought seemingly burst into his mind with incredible intensity.

"You know I'm gonna fuck that sweet little ass, don't you?" He said to her.

"Yessss," she hissed.

"And you know that you deserve it, don't you?"

"Of course," she groaned in response.

And then Tom felt the urge to pull out of her and remove his thumb from her ass. He spread those reddened cheeks with his hands and spit down into her a couple of times, then he lined his cock up and simply pressed it, insistently but not roughly, into her ass.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jessie responded with a moan.

And then Tom was lying down on top of her again, pressing her body down into the bed one more time as he pounded his cock into her ass, causing both of them to moan loudly at his actions.

He didn't last very long inside of her, no more than a couple of minutes, before he was pressing all the way into her and pumping his cum deep down inside of her bowels before rolling off of her and collapsing on his back onto the bed.

Jessie rolled onto her side and cuddled up next to him, wrapping an arm around him.

"No going to sleep this time," she said to him, "I need you to do something for me."

"What's that?" Tom asked, feeling more than a little bit of shame for having treated Jessie the way he had treated her.

"I need you to open the drawer in the nightstand over there. There is a note I wrote for you just a few minutes ago."

"A note? Why would you write me a note when we're right here together?"

"Just humor me," she replied. "Hopefully it will make sense in just a little bit, okay?"

It seemed very odd, but he opened the drawer, extracted a folded sheet of paper to find a hand written note.

Tom,

I need to tell you something that you are likely not going to believe. I barely believe it myself. But it is true, and I need to prove it to you in advance. In just a few minutes I intend to wake you up with a blowjob. And then I am going to get you to do some things that you would likely never do on your own, and I'm going to get you to do them without ever saying a word to you about them. So that you will know it was me getting you to do these things, I am going to write them all down in advance. You'll know it can't be a coincidence, so you will have to accept that something rather unbelievable is at work here.

While I am giving you the blowjob, you will find yourself thinking about the fact that I had sex with Andrew while you were trying to recover in our bedroom. You'll feel like it is suddenly important for me to be punished for that and will feel the need to spank me as a form of punishment. You'll lay me facedown on the bed and spank me until my cheeks are red.



And then you will simply take me from behind as I lay there helpless, but it still won't be enough. You'll feel the need to put your thumb in my ass while you are fucking me, and it still won't be enough, so you will decide to fuck my ass while I lie there unable to stop you from taking what you want from me.

When you read this note, you will know that everything I wrote down actually happened, exactly as I wrote it. You'll have to accept that somehow I managed to plant these ideas in your head using only my mind. Only then will you be in a place that we can have a discussion that we desperately need to have.

Jessie

For several moments he sat, completely stunned. Jessie had accurately predicted all the ideas that had come into his head. They were all ideas that he was surprised that he was thinking when they happened, since they seemed completely out of character for him. They had been together from the moment he woke up, so she had to have written the note before she woke him up. It seemed completely impossible, but it was something he was starting to get used to, as quite a few nearly impossible things had happened in the last few weeks. He looked at her.

"I know," she said "you'll have a lot of questions. I want us to talk about them, but let's get ready for the day and talk over a cup of coffee, okay?"

He simply nodded as he was at a complete loss of words. What had just happened seemed totally impossible to him in every way.


He sat at the table, staring at the book and the box that her engagement ring had come in, noticing the conspicuous absence of the ring on her finger. He was already not liking where this conversation was heading since it had involved her taking off their engagement ring. He had no idea what that book had to do with any of it.

"I am not entirely sure where to begin," she said.

"How about we start with why you've taken the engagement ring off."

"Fair enough," she replied, "I took off the engagement ring because I am not really the same person that you proposed to. I still very much want to marry you, and I still love you, but I need you to understand what is going on before you commit to taking me as your wife."

"I've already committed to that," he said, "we don't need..."

"Just hear me out please," she interrupted him. "Then we can go from there, okay?"

He nodded, but he was confused and a little frustrated. He assumed that it was likely best to just sit and listen, however, at least for a little while.

"I think I need to go back to the beginning. I never told you why I had lived with Gramps, did I?"

"No. I didn't really ask, because I figured you would tell me if it was important. It was so long ago, I figured it didn't really matter."

"Well, the truth is, I didn't tell you because I didn't know."

"What do you mean you didn't know?" Tom replied.

"I knew I had problems in school and that my parents decided to pull me out to homeschool me. Everyone figured that Gramps not only had the time, but would be the best at doing the homeschooling. After a couple of years under his tutelage, I went back to school and found that it was all so easy for me. Whatever the problems had been, they had been solved, but I had no memory of what they were. I always thought it was odd, but I didn't worry about it, I just worried about excelling in school."

"Which you did very well," Tom replied.

"There was another thing I never really wondered about, mostly because it meant it didn't interfere with me being great at school."

"What was that?"

"I had absolutely no interest in any sort of romantic relationship. I'm sure the guys all thought I wasn't interested in them because I was a lesbian. But I wasn't interested in girls either. I knew friends who daydreamed about romantic entanglements all the time. I never thought about it. Ever. Doesn't that seem a little odd to you?"

"I don't know. I think everyone has different levels of interest in sex."

"True, but I didn't have a different level of interest. I had no interest. Surely that frustrated you for a long time, didn't it?"

"Yeah, but I decided all along you were worth waiting for. Eventually you came around."

"Except that I didn't. I never had any interest in sex. I had sex with you because I knew you would want it. There was never any other reason."

"Ouch," Tom replied. "Not exactly what I guy wants to hear."

He'd had known, of course, that Jessie was faking any pleasure she had while they were having sex, but hadn't known the extent of her deception regarding her interest in sex.

"But it wasn't about you at all," she assured him. "It was about me. I simply couldn't care less about sex. Until the book came along, anyway."

"The book? What does the book have to do with this?"

"Think about it Tom. When did everything change? When was the first sign of this sudden change in me, both physically and emotionally?"

"Julie?" He wondered aloud.

"No," she replied. "Think earlier. What did we do before we went out to my birthday dinner, and then again late that night?"

"Oh yeah," he remembered truly enjoying the incredible sex which he had ascribed to her feeing vulnerable dealing with her grandpa's loss.

"When was the last time we had spontaneous sex, on a day other than Friday, and had it twice in the same day?"

"I don't know, never?"

"And when had we had sex that was that good?"

"That's definitely a never."

"Exactly. Want to know what caused me to do that?"

He nodded his head towards the book, and raised his eyebrow questioningly.

"Exactly."

"But what does a copy of an old book you can't read have to do with any of this?"

"Before I explain that, you must fully acknowledge that there are three very unusual occurrences that have happened since I came into possession of this book, two of which cannot be explained away as being all in my head."

"Which are?"

"Let's start with the easiest one. I went from having no interest in sex to having sex be almost my highest priority, in one afternoon. That one absolutely could be psychosomatic, but it's the only one of the three that could be."

"What are the other two?" Tom asked.

"The first is a rather remarkable change in my body, which neither of us have been able to understand, and which took place literally overnight. The second is my ability to make others respond to things by just thinking them in my head. I did what I did this morning to prove that ability to you. I didn't want you to be able to say I was making that up. You very clearly responded to the ideas I wrote down in advance that I was going to plant in your head. Agreed?"

He didn't really want to agree as he was always a serious skeptic of the supernatural, but he had no explanation for either of the two things that she had mentioned. The detail of her description, written in advance, of the desires that he experienced that morning, desires that had seemed totally out of character at the time, gave him little choice but to accept that she could actually make people desire things just by thinking about them.

"I guess I have to agree. You did know exactly all the things I would want to do this morning. You're telling me that I wanted them because you willed me to want them?"

"Yes."

"And you're going to explain what this book has to do with it?"

"Yes. To you and Eli, this is a copy of a copy of an ancient text and nothing more. To me it is a book with which I can share sexual energy. Touching the cover or the pages of the book fills my mind with lurid sexual images. Touching them with the right level of desire transports me into the book where I can interact with its characters, one of which is the man who wrote it."

"And by interact, you mean?" Tom asked.

"At first we had small conversations while engaged in sexual activities. After last Thursday, things changed and the interactions became solely conversational."

He looked at her with a great deal of skepticism.

"I know," she replied, "I myself would have simply thought I was crazy, but you've seen the undeniable physical changes, and have, on more than one occasion, seen the results of my ability to impress specific desires on others."

"Julie?"

She nodded. He had to admit he was puzzled by how Jessie had managed to seduce a faithful, and very pregnant, housewife into such lurid activities.

"Harold?"

"Actually, with him and the guy at the mall, there was no prodding necessary. Matt and Andrew, on the other hand..."

"Wait. Matt? As in my brother Matt?"

"Yes," she said sheepishly. "He's actually the reason I found out about my abilities. I was talking with him during my birthday dinner, and while I was touching his hand, I had thought about what it would feel like on my bare thigh, and within seconds it was there. I thought it might just be a coincidence, so I imagined his fingers touching my bare pussy. I knew there was no way he would be bold enough to try that in public, but my desire had impressed itself on him, and he did exactly that."

"He felt you up at the dinner table with me sitting on the other side of you?"

Jessie nodded.

"I'll be damned," Tom said with a sigh.

"When Andrew was here, I was about to send him out, but I found myself curious what that body of his looked like naked. I was helping him stand up, and I saw his response to my thoughts. He was overwhelmed with a desire to fulfill the idea I had accidentally pressed into his brain. He fought against it and lost, stripping naked in front of me. No way he would ever actually do that on his own."

"Jesus," Tom exclaimed.

"This book has done three things," Jessie continued. "It has opened the floodgates of my long suppressed sexuality, it has allowed me to transfer my sexual desires to others by simply touching them and imagining them doing things, and it has changed my physical body to represent more accurately the sexuality I now possess."

"Okay," Tom suggested, still unable to fully grasp the situation, but unable to come up with another explanation.

"But here's the thing. The reason I am telling you about this."

"Go ahead," Tom prodded.

"I have reason to believe that everything but the physical changes were simply restoring me to who I used to be, rather than fundamentally changing me."

"What do you mean?"

"I think the reason I was sent to live with Gramps may well be that I was kicked out of school for behaving the way I have been the last couple of weeks. I think that the Jessie you see today is more authentic than the one you fell in love with."

"Why would you think that?" Tom asked.

"Well, for one, it would be a perfect explanation for why my family had never spoken a word about why I went to live with Gramps. Being an out of control nympho in grade school would fall in the category of things no one would be comfortable talking about, don't you think?"

"You do have a point there," Tom agreed. "I'm sure there could be other reasons, but that would be one."

"Exactly. The other reason is what happened on Monday."

"What happened Monday?" Tom asked.

"You took the book to Eli's. When you took the book from me, I completely forgot about everything that happened since the Saturday I first found it. I became exactly the way I was when you first met me. I was annoyed at all the sexy clothes in my closet. I was annoyed that I couldn't remember why I was wearing an engagement ring. I was back to wanting nothing to do with sex in any way. I could see you were disappointed that I had put on my old clothes when you got home, so you noticed it as well."

"I remember noticing it, but then I pretty much forgot about it. But that could just be that the changes the book gave to you went away when you no longer had the book."

"Well, that's what I thought at first, but then Hamid mentioned that I had simply become who I am when the book is taken away from me."

"Hamid?" Tom said with a raised brow.

"Yes, the author of the book. The main person I interact with."

"The one that's been fucking you," Tom clarified.

"Well, I mean, not literally fucking me," Jessie said, "Although it feels plenty real, and the things I've done with him I seem to have just permanently learned."

"So is that why you could suddenly deep throat me?"

"Yes, and surely you had to wonder how anal sex didn't take any getting used to?"

He nodded. He had indeed wondered that.

"So you seem to be getting benefits from the things Hamid has taught me, even if there's been no actual physical contact."

She smiled and leaned across to kiss him deeply.

"Perhaps we'll practice some more in a little bit?" She suggested.

"Best idea I've heard all day."

"You didn't think fucking my ass was a great idea?"

"Well yeah, but technically I never heard that one," he said smiling.

12