All Comments on 'The Book Lover Ch. 13'

by tperkstory

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
donner60donner605 months ago

So far so great……hoping for a continuation of this amazing tale….

Thanks for your excellent story so far. Love it!

tperkstorytperkstory5 months agoAuthor

The next chapter is very involved and I haven’t gotten to where I like it yet. Most of the chapters so far had already been written and edited several times so they were easy to publish. Expect the pace of new chapters to slow considerably from here on out.

Glad you’re enjoying it. It’s a bit of an oddball for having a hotwife kind of theme but also being a long complicated story with supernatural elements. I wondered if I’d be the only one that liked it.

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation5 months ago

It'll be worth the wait. i imagine its complex to write. You have two main characters and both of her needs to go on making sense! I think it's good to take the time it needs. In the very best way your protagonist is quite likely to reveal herself to you, and then though your pen to us, but i bet it will surprise you how she does it..and delight you too. I'm thinking her brilliant gifted phase when she's unaware of what came before and has a hard time seeing what comes next sounds a lot like the work of a writer. And then "the book" reaches back in time and reveals the story, unexpectedly.

tperkstorytperkstory5 months agoAuthor

I’m curious about one thing. As an Author I chose to have Jessie still unaware of who (or I guess what) she really is. I’m kind of wondering if readers have already figured it out at this point?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous