The Book Lover Ch. 15

Story Info
While still in Paris, Jessie begins to explore Tom’s desires.
9.2k words
4.91
1k
00

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie looked down on her fiancé with a smile. With her left hand she was stroking his chest lightly with her fingers. Her right hand was behind her, down low, slowly and tenderly caressing his balls. She rocked slowly and deliberately back and forth, his shaft buried completely inside of her. His eyes were half closed, his mouth open, breathing heavily at the intensity of the sensations.

She was puzzled about something. Jaleh had mentioned the night before that she was making her body provide the ideal amount of friction for any sized cock that was inside of her. But in that moment, she felt barely any friction at all. She felt incredibly loose around his cock. She never felt that at any point during her night with Alejandro. Why would she feel it now?

-I said I could sense a man's feelings and match your body to what provided him the most pleasure. This is how he wants you to feel right now. It is his expectation for this moment, so you are accommodating him as he desires.

She smiled wickedly down at Tom.

"You like how it feels, Tommy?" She asked him as she continued to slowly rock back and forth, not changing the depth of penetration at all, just rocking, pressed hard against his pelvis, taking all of him.

She had never called him Tommy before that Sunday afternoon in bed with Julie, but somehow it just seemed to fit when she was taking a more dominant position with him.

"Oh God yessss," he hissed in pure bliss.

"This is what you were expecting all along when you gave me the book back, isn't it? That I would bring you back a pussy full of another man's cum and give you sloppy seconds?"

His response was to close his eyes all the way, throw his head back and moan.

Jessie giggled.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said. "You like me loose ... hot ... sloppy ... like this, don't you babe? This is what you dreamed about back in middle school when you fantasized about your friends fucking all the girls you wished you could have?"

"Ohhh ... fuckkkk," he groaned loudly.

For a second she wondered how she knew anything about his fantasies back in middle school. But only for a second.

-You're welcome. I can share anything you'd like to know about his fantasies.-

-I would like to find them out in other ways, I think. At least for now-

-As you wish-

"Tell me the truth, Tommy," she said to him. "You didn't just expect this when you gave the book back to me. You wanted it. Didn't you?"

He hesitated. She could sense it. He didn't want to admit it.

"Why would you be afraid to admit it? Do you think I would think less of you because your fantasies are different from someone else's? Everyone has different things that turn them on. It's what makes us unique ... interesting. I love the fact that this is exciting to you, Tommy. We've decided to accept who I really am. Why can you not accept who you really are?"

She ground herself harder against him, rubbing her clit against his pubic bone, causing her moans to mix with his as they took pleasure in their union.

"Look at me, Tommy," she said to him.

He opened his eyes and looked at her, riding him, pure joy clearly visible in her eyes.

"Does this look like the face of someone who is going to judge you for who you really are?" She asked him.

"Nnnn .... nnnooo," he moaned.

"Then just tell yourself ... and me ... the truth. This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Yessss," he finally admitted.

She smiled at him.

"Think of what this means, Tommy," she said. "You were the only man that ever accepted me for who I was, before the book came back to me. The only one. You waited for me, willing to love me for what was in my mind and not what was between my legs. You were perfect for me when no one else could be, matching my intellect and accepting the fact that I had no sexual desires of any kind. And now ..."

She paused her words for a moment to groan in pleasure as she once again ground herself hard against him.

"Now we know the part of me that was hidden away all these years, and it just so happens to match up with the desires that you have been hiding away as well. It means you can also love the real me just as easily as the version of me you met in college. It allowed you to choose to free this part of me so that I can, in turn, free you from the shame you have carried all these years. I really don't believe this happened by chance. Do you?"

"No ... no I don't think it did."

"So open the door to what you've hidden away. Accept who you are, just as you accepted who I am. Know that I will never judge you for it, I will give you the freedom to explore it ... enjoy it ... relish it. I will give you this ..."

To emphasize what she was referring to, she slowly raised herself up until only about half of him was inside of her, and then dropped back down to bury him deep in her sloppy pussy.

"And we will both love every second of it ... together."

"Oh God," he moaned, gripping her hips in his hands and pulling her down even harder against him, "you are such an amazing woman."

"And you are an even more amazing man," she said.


They didn't get back to the hotel until quite late that night. The next day was their last day in Paris, and Tom had already planned that whole day with a surprise for Jessie, so they were running out of time to see the things they had missed with all the time they had spent in the hotel room during their trip.

It had been a long and tiring day, but they had loved spending the time together.

Tom watched as Jessie undressed in front of him the moment they closed the door to the room. He was surprised that once again she made no attempt to put the clothes she was removing away. She just dropped them onto the floor right where she was standing and left them there, just as she had left the robe on the floor the night before.

Then she headed towards the closet.

She pulled out the sexy black dress he had bought her their second day in Paris.

"Ummm," he said tentatively, "where are we going?"

"We are not going anywhere, moppet," she said firmly. "I am going out. And you are waiting for me here."

He had looked up the word moppet earlier in the day, a somewhat archaic term for a little child. He had been surprised at her use of the term. He sensed something different about the way she was speaking to him, just as he had sensed it the night before, and once again she had used that same word that he had never heard her use before in all the time he had been with her.

"Where are you going, then?" Tom corrected the question.

"It's time for me to even the score," she replied with a smile.

"What do you mean?"

"You got to play with a foursome yesterday. I think it's only fair that I get to play with a foursome today. You did say you would make it up to me."

"But I thought that's what last night was about."

"Last night was just to see how willing you were to let me be with other men again. We discovered that you were very willing ... eager even. Tonight I will even the score by finding my own foursome to match the one you had yesterday."

"But my foursome was just guys playing golf. That isn't the foursome you're looking for, is it?"

"Of course not, moppet. I don't play golf. But there will be clubs and balls involved, just like with your foursome yesterday. It only seems fair to me. Are you saying you're not really willing to make it up to me like you said you would yesterday?"

"No," Tom answered. "It's just that..."

Jessie interrupted him, putting a finger to his lips and standing so close to him he could feel the heat of her body radiating against him. She took her finger off his lips and kissed him, flicking her tongue out against his lips.

"I want you to think about what I am about to do, moppet. I am going out, dressed like this, and I am going to look for men. You don't have to worry, the book can help me make sure they are safe. I am going to find men and they are going to get a taste of this body. They are going to have their way with me and I am going to come back to you and show you how much I love you."

She traced a finger down his chest, slowly but steadily, crossing his abdomen and then his belt buckle and then even more slowly across the very hard tube of flesh in the front of his jeans.

"We can both see how excited you are about the idea, can't we, moppet?"

"Yesss," he moaned as she stroked his erection through his pants, still confused about her continued use of that very unusual term.

She reached down and undid his pants and lowered them, which took considerable effort because of the diamond hard shaft filling up the front of them. She then reached down and stroked his bare cock in her hand, finding a considerable dollop of precum on the end, which she rubbed into the head of his cock.

"Oh god," Tom moaned, partly because of her touch, and partly at having his own arousal so clearly revealed to his fiancée.

"You want me to do this, don't you moppet?"

"Yes," he whispered after another moment of hesitation.

"You'll be waiting for me when I get back?"

"Oh god yes," he declared, giving up on any attempt to hide his own desires now that Jessie had very clearly revealed them.

"I expect it will be very late," she said.

"I will be ready whenever you come back."

"Good," she said, "because I will likely be greatly in need of your attention."

"You will have it, ma'am."

There it was again. The almost instinctive need to add the honorific at the end. He wasn't sure why that was the case, but it had come out without him even thinking about it.

"Very good, moppet."

Tom watched her leave the room. She was wearing that very sexy black dress, black pumps, and nothing else. She was very clearly a woman on the prowl and Tom knew there would be an unlimited number of men happy to take what she was offering. She would have no trouble filling out the foursome she was looking for. Her primary trouble may be in limiting it to just a foursome.

He went immediately to the minibar and mixed himself a screwdriver before ordering some cheesecake from room service and turning on the television. It was going to be a very long night, without a doubt, and he would need plenty of distractions to get through it.


She entered the hotel room at about 2:30 in the morning, smiling broadly at what had just happened. It was going to be hard for her to be as careful as Hamid wanted her to be. Never before, not even when she was alive, had she felt this much power. It was incredibly difficult to keep it in check, especially after the last 300 years when she had been confined completely to the book and its relatively meager store of energy.

They had never found anyone one else since the great purge with the power of this girl, and anyone they did find usually understood their powers well enough that exerting very much control over them was next to impossible. It was only a matter of time before the girl would realize that Jaleh had no power over her that she didn't concede herself. This was a truly unique opportunity she hadn't experienced before in all of her existence. She felt herself almost drunk on the power.

She gained quite a bit of respect for the control with which Hamid had always conducted himself. She finally understood the restraint that had to be exercised to maintain control when gifted with this kind of power. She couldn't be certain, but she suspected the girl's power exceeded even that of Hamid. There was a part of her who thought really hard about just not turning control back to Jessie. It was a considerable temptation. She desperately wanted to satiate the millennia worth of desire that she had built up. She would resist the temptation, as hard as it was to do.

The girl would have to wait a little longer, however. She really wanted to play with the young man Jessie had given herself to. Jessie had been right in her hypothesis that morning. It wasn't possible that the two of them came together by coincidence. They had both been shut off from their true character for quite some time. With Jessie it had happened quite unwillingly. Tom had chosen to shut himself off from his true desires because they scared him. And yet, those true desires were so perfectly compatible with the girl that he had fallen in love with, that it seemed impossible that they were not somehow subconsciously drawn to each other. He was quite possibly the only one alive that could accept either of the two sides of Jessie.

Jaleh still worried about the fact that Jessie had given Tom the book. She had been willing to set everything aside for him. Was that what true love was all about? She totally respected that Jessie had the courage to do something like that, but deep down, it also scared her. Losing access to this type of opportunity would be very difficult to bear.

For the moment, she sat that aside, however. She had an opportunity to have some real fun with the cute young man that Jessie had committed to marry, and she was going to take advantage of it.

"Hello moppet," she said, waking him from his rather restless sleep, smiling at the dream he had been having that already had him in a rather excited state.

"You're back," he said, "God how I missed you."

He climbed out of bed revealing his nakedness, and his tumescence.

He looked her over to discover the state she was in. Her hair was a complete mess, tousled beyond recognition and matted in several places with ejaculate. Her dress was wrinkled, askew, and also stained in various places. She reeked of copious amounts of sexual fluids, both male and female. It was very clear what she had been up to.

"Did you find your foursome then?" He asked.

She shook her head.

He looked questioningly at her, because she definitely looked like she had had multiple sexual partners.

"It was a foursome without me," she clarified. "With me, there were five of us."

She had found the four university aged boys at a bar a few blocks away. They were handsome and strong, and as she searched their past, they were also quite safe. They were impressed that an American woman spoke such fluent French, but seemed more impressed with her body and her apparent willingness to flirt mercilessly with them.

Soon enough they were drinking together, and it didn't take them long to discover she was not wearing any undergarments. This led to four different sets of hands exploring all over, and inside of, her body. It wasn't long before the four of them invited her back to the hotel room they were sharing for the week. She couldn't reach the book from that hotel room in order to draw on the copious energy stores the girl had been feeding it, but she didn't exactly need to with four virile young men. They were able to keep her thoroughly entertained for hours on their own.

"Are you ready to keep your promise to me then, moppet?"

"Which promise ma'am?" He asked.

"That you would be ready to take care of my needs when I came back."

Tom responded by removing her dress, needing almost desperately to get her naked. It had been so easy to read him the night before and select the exact image to plant in his head that would ultimately provide the power to overcome the barriers he had constructed in his own mind. She knew that it would forever be a strong connection between him and those facets of his personality he had so diligently locked away. She was fully expecting his next move. He laid her on the bed and knelt at her feet, spread her legs apart and then leaned his face down into the mess between her legs. She had always loved the feeling of a climax induced by something as gentle as a tongue after being so thoroughly fucked.

"Ahhh, yesss moppet," she groaned, "just like that. Make that battered pussy feel so much better."


It was their last full day in Paris, and they were visiting the Musée d'Orsay, which Jessie rapidly fell in love with. Tom had guessed that she would love it, and had saved it for their last day in Paris. It was less crowded than the Louvre, and she was much more interested in the impressionist and post impressionist emphasis of the museum, as well as the architectural collection it held. Tom knew that Jessie would want to spend the better part of a day there, so they had arrived early.

Soon after they arrived, a young man struck up a conversation with them as they looked at a Van Gogh.

"This one isn't as famous as Starry Night," he said in a heavy French accent, "but I've always liked it better."

Jessie looked over at him and smiled. He was a very handsome young man, who also looked to be in phenomenal shape.

"Is it that obvious?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" He replied.

"That we are American? You didn't even attempt speaking French with us."

"Oh, sorry," he said, "but you may have caught me eavesdropping. I overheard some of the comments you were making to your husband..."

"Fiancé," Jessie corrected him. She extended her hand out to shake his, marveling at the strength she could feel in the handshake. "My name's Jessie, by the way."

"Jean-Paul," he replied, "pleased to meet you."

He then extended his hand to Tom, who took it.

"And I'm Tom. The fiancé, not the husband,"

Jean-Paul smiled.

"How long are you in Paris?" He asked.

"It's our last day," Tom said, "we leave tomorrow afternoon, unfortunately."

"You've enjoyed your stay, then?"

"Very much," Jessie answered. "I love Paris!"

"It is my favorite city," Jean-Paul agreed. "I haven't traveled a lot yet, but the places I have been just don't compare as far as I'm concerned."

"Are you from Paris?" Tom asked.

"No, I'm from the Riviera. But I'm going to school just outside of Paris."

He offered to show them around the museum. He was a student at the national School of Art in Cergy-Pontoise, just on the outskirts of Paris, so he was an amazing guide. He knew so much more about art than Jessie and Tom and helped them gain a much better appreciation for what they were seeing.

Jean-Paul loved the expertise that Jessie shared when they studied the architecture collection. With the exception of a small break they took to grab a bite to eat, they explored the museum until closing time. It was the most fun that either Tom or Jessie had ever had in any museum they had been to.

Starting about midway through the afternoon, Jessie noticed that Jean-Paul began subtly flirting with her, whenever he didn't think Tom would notice. She was more than happy to flirt back because he was a very good looking guy with an engaging personality and bright intellect. She began to bring the flirting more out into the open as they approached closing time of the museum, given that she was not terribly concerned about how Tom might react to a little flirting. The things that had happened the last couple of days showed that a little flirting would likely turn him on rather than anger him.

As they left the museum, and were just beginning to say their goodbyes, Tom surprised Jessie a little.

"Would you like to join us for dinner?" He asked the young Frenchman. Jessie knew he had noticed the flirting that was taking place between her and Jean-Paul, so the invitation had to be a sign that he was intrigued by it.

"I don't think I should interfere with your last night in Paris," Jean-Paul replied.

"Nonsense," Tom responded. "We've thoroughly enjoyed your company, and you've taught us so much about art today. It's the least we can do."

"I agree," Jessie suggested. "We'd love to have you join us."

"Tell you what," Jean-Paul suggested, "why don't I take you to what I think is the best restaurant in the city. That way you guys can experience something you would likely have missed anyway. Then we'll both get something out of it."