The Book Lover Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not only can I handle it, I'm looking forward to it," Jessie replied to him.

This was working out far better than Jean-Paul ever imagined it would.

"So, Tom," he continued, "are you still wanting this to happen in your hotel room, with you watching, knowing full well that everything will be on my terms and that you will witness your fiancée's complete surrender to another man?"

Tom hesitated for a few moments, but then eventually he spoke.

"Yes," he finally said.

"Perfect," Jean-Paul declared. "Now why don't you leave your credit card with Jessie so she can pay for dinner and then head back to the hotel without us. I'd like to have a little alone time with Jessie before we get this all started. When we arrive, I expect to find you naked, your clothes all put away in the closet, sitting in a chair and waiting for our arrival. I want you to feel a little vulnerable and completely committed to this and I want Jessie to be able to easily see how you feel about what is happening just by looking over at you. Understood?"

Again Tom only nodded.

Jean-Paul looked at him expectantly and eventually Tom stood, took out his wallet and handed a credit card to Jessie. He went to kiss her goodbye, but Jean-Paul stopped him.

"Uh, uh," he said. "She's mine now. I might let you kiss her later, but she belongs to me now, Tom. That was the agreement."

For a second Tom looked at him like he was going to tell him to fuck off and Jean-Paul wondered if he'd misread the situation and pushed it too far, but instead he just looked back at Jessie.

"See you back at the hotel then," he said to her.

"I'm looking forward to it," she said with a smile as Tom turned and walked out of the restaurant, leaving his fiancée in the hands of Jean-Paul.


He looked down into the eyes of what was perhaps the most beautiful woman he had ever met. Those eyes looked back up at him, full of intense desire. Her lovely red hair was spread out across the bed underneath her. Her legs were wrapped around him, encouraging him to keep pounding his cock into her as they laid on the bed of the hotel room, intimately coupled together as lovers.

Tom had been confined to the chair, naked, only allowed to be a spectator once the fucking had moved to the bed and began to move towards its inevitable conclusion.

Jean-Paul could feel that Jessie was building towards yet another climax. The first several she had had were intense and quite vocal. Jean-Paul had managed enough restraint to not let himself have his own orgasm, choosing instead to prolong this unbelievably fantastic moment as long as he possibly could.

But he knew that when she came again, he was going to let himself go and fill her with his seed while she was orgasming yet again around his cock. Her pussy felt absolutely exquisite around his shaft as he pummeled her. He had been surprised at just how tight she had felt to him, in spite of the fact that she was literally dripping wet when he had entered her for the first time. He'd been sitting on the chair with her straddling him and Tom pressing down on her hips, essentially forcing his fiancée to take another man's cock. She was as tight as any woman Jean-Paul had ever had in spite of the fact that Tom wasn't really any smaller than Jean-Paul's slightly above average endowment. She felt nothing short of perfect in every way.

He had loved being able to take a fully dominant position over the American couple. He had made Tom undress her, slowly displaying Jessie's body to him for his enjoyment. He had made Tom watch as Jessie worshipped Jean-Paul's cock with her lips and tongue, and made him eat her pussy while Jessie deep-throated his cock. Being deep-throated was a pleasure he hadn't experienced often, and it had been fabulous.

Tom had held her hips when she had rode Jean-Paul for the first time, feeling the intensity of her desire as she fucked herself on him. He had also kissed her, making out with her intensely, while Jean-Paul had fucked her to an orgasm from behind while Tom sat in the chair.

And then he had sat in the chair as nothing more than an observer while Jean-Paul took Jessie to the bed and fucked her silly, taking her to multiple vociferous orgasms.

Finally it was time for Tom to watch as Jean-Paul inseminated his fiancée in their hotel room bed on the last night of their vacation together, a vacation they had taken for the purpose of getting engaged to be married.

It was an incredibly heady experience, and one that Jean-Paul would never forget.

He leaned down to kiss her as he felt she was only moments away from another orgasm. He ground his pelvis hard into hers, rubbing her clit with his pubic bone while she began to judder through another climax, groaning loudly into his kiss, and then he let himself go and felt an intense rush of energy engulf his shaft as it exploded his semen deep inside of her pussy.

It was the best fuck of his entire life. He wondered if any other would ever be able to match it.


She woke up sometime later, feeling his warm body pressed against hers, his right arm draped over her body, slowly and deliciously playing with her breasts.

"Mmmm," she moaned in pleasure.

She looked in front of her and saw Tom still sleeping, lying on his back, unaware that Jean-Paul was interested in yet another round of sex. She felt Jean Paul's weight shift and then felt something hard and hot probing at her entrance. She instinctively shifted just enough that he slipped inside of her while spooning her from behind.

"God this has to be the most glorious pussy I have ever felt. I wish I could stay right here forever," he whispered to her as he began to kiss her neck. His hand began cupping and squeezing her breasts as he slowly but insistently fucked her from behind, grinding his pelvis into her ass on every stroke, then pulling out until just the very tip of his cock was inside of her to maximize the length of every thrust into her.

Jessie's eyes never left her fiancé, lying peacefully asleep next to them in the hotel bed while the handsome young Frenchman fucked her yet again.

-Can you keep him asleep, but make him dream he is watching us fuck again, but also make him feel exactly what Jean-Paul is feeling as he fucks me? I'd like him to cum while dreaming of watching us fuck.-

-Oooh, what a wonderful idea. Of course I can make that happen-

-Thank you. And thank you for helping me seduce Jean-Paul. He has been most entertaining.-

- You didn't need any help with that. He was seduced the moment he saw you in the museum. You have that effect on a lot of men.-

-This one was quite entertaining. I am glad we found him-

-He was drawn to you, the moment we walked into the museum. He is sampradaTa, although he isn't even aware of his somewhat limited abilities. It is what has made him so assertive with people.-

-And you knew that all along?-

-Of course. I suspected he would be a perfect candidate to help you understand your betrothed a little better-

-Thank you for that. He has been so reluctant to talk about it, although I am beginning to understand that a little better-

-You're welcome, of course, it has been quite fun for me as well-

Jessie just laid on her side on the bed, playing with her nipples as Jean-Paul continued to slowly, but steadily fuck her from behind. She loved how perfectly every cock seemed to fit inside of her, thanks to the ability Jaleh had to expand or contract things to make them fit perfectly. The friction of his shaft sliding in and out of her was glorious.

"God you feel good inside of me," she said to him. "Thank you for a wonderful evening."

"It is I who should be thanking you," Jean-Paul whispered to her. "It is an experience I will never forget."

They continued that slow, leisurely fuck for quite some time, both of them loving the feeling of just being connected like that. Then Jessie asked Jaleh to create a feedback loop between them so that their combined pleasure could make it so that they could crescendo to an incredible simultaneous orgasm without ever needing to increase the pace or intensity of the fucking.

It was an exquisite moment of pleasure as all three of them came together, with Jean-Paul once again filling her with his seed while Tom came from just dreaming of watching his fiancée being taken in front of him.

-Thank you, for allowing me to have a little fun on this trip-

-You're welcome. It has been quite informative and very entertaining-

-When you get back home, come to me in the book and I will help you discover the past that you have forgotten-

-I would like that-

-Be aware, that it will not be easy-

-As I would expect-


Ethan arrived in Paris on a Thursday afternoon. Jessie's pull on him got stronger and stronger every day that he made his way in her direction. By the time he arrived in France it had become so insistent that he would have found it impossible to keep himself from going to her. As he entered Paris it felt almost like he could stand on something with wheels and just let himself be pulled to her automatically. Never had her pull been so strong and so insistent.

So he followed it. He rented a Vespa once he got into town so that he could more easily follow her pull without having to explain it to a taxi driver, and he started heading towards her. He encountered a few dead ends because her pull didn't follow the roadways.

And then pretty soon he started to get a really bad feeling sinking down into his guts. He was starting to see signs for Paris Aeroport. The closer he got to her, the more frequent became the signs directed him towards Ch. De Gaulle.

Eventually he passed the sign:

Paris Aeroport

Paris-Charles De Gaulle

And he knew he was likely in trouble. She was getting ready to leave, just as he was arriving. He found a place to leave the Vespa and made his way into the terminal, following her pull all the way to the security checkpoint.

Shit!

She had already passed through security.

For the briefest of moments he actually considered buying a ticket somewhere, just so he could get through security to get to her, but eventually he decided against it. Even if he did manage to get through security and get to her before she got on the plane, what good was it going to do? At most he'd just find her right before she boarded a plane to leave and go back across the ocean - an ocean that would take him far longer to cross than it would take her, because he knew he wouldn't be able to take the anxiety of all those passengers on a transatlantic flight bearing down into his emotions.

Not to mention that any flight to New York that wasn't at least a couple of weeks out would be prohibitively expensive.

Fuck!

He was so close, and once again he was frustrated.

He found a place to sit and get a drink in the airport. It hurt so bad to be this close and still be denied in getting back to her. The whiskey took the edge off the pain, but it was almost more than he could take.

He knew the moment her plane left, taking her across the Atlantic back to New York. He could feel the rapid change in the direction of her pull on him, and for the next several hours felt the intensity of it get weaker and weaker as a constant reminder that she was once again out of reach.

He knew it was time, once again, for him to make the journey to New York. But in that moment he needed something else. He looked around the bar and found an attractive older woman. He pushed into her consciousness. She was British, in Paris on business, getting ready to head back to her husband.

And she had been watching Ethan for quite a while now, wondering what he might look like naked. It was about time for her to find out.