The Book Lover Ch. 16

Story Info
Jessie explores her memories and her powers.
9k words
4.88
670
00

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

As I began to rewrite this story, I needed to come up with a reason for Jessie to have suppressed memories around her interactions with the book. I decided it would be much harder for these suppressed memories to be explained away if they happened in adulthood, so I tied them to a time when she was underage. I fully agree with Literotica's position that eroticizing underage sex is wrong. I do want readers to understand who Jessie was before she first encountered the book at age 11. The forum rules allow characters to look back and mention things that happened to them when they were underage as long as they do not attempt to describe those events in any erotic context. The next chapters are about Jessie looking back on memories that happened before she first encountered the book. There will be NO descriptions of any of the activities that took place, but she will discover that certain things happened that will make her understand why she ended up leaving school and living with Gramps, and help her to more fully understand who she really is.


-This is the earliest relatable memory I can find, little one-

Jessie was on the bed in the boudoir, and Jaleh was straddling her head, bringing herself pleasure on Jessie's mouth. She had come into the book to get help accessing the memories of her childhood that she had forgotten for so many years. Those memories had somehow been tied into the book itself, meaning she could only access them by interacting with the book. Jessie noticed a difference in the power dynamic between her and Jaleh in the book vs inside Jessie's head. Jaleh was clearly fully in control inside rhe book, whereas they felt much more like equals inside her own head. She only noticed it in passing, or she might have realized that Jaleh really only had the power that Jessie assigned to her inside of her own mind.

In an instant she was transported to another room, which she recognized as the room she lived in as a teenager. Except that it was different. The furniture was different. The walls were painted pink. There were pictures of horses all over the walls.

She looked and there was a young boy sitting across from her on the other side of a miniature table set up as though he and Jessie and a couple of stuffed animals were having a tea party.

She remembered thinking about a conversation she'd had earlier with one of her friends. They had wondered exactly how boys were physically different from girls. As she was thinking about this, she reached out and touched the boy's hand. She noticed there was a flow of energy that left her skin and went into his as she was thinking about that conversation she'd had with her friend. The boy looked up at her and smiled.

"I can show you," he said, standing up. Jessie had not said a word to him about what she was thinking about. The boy had simply responded to her thoughts when she had touched his hand.

Jessie's mom had walked into the room and discovered them a little while later.

"Jessica Anne Murray," her mom said rather loudly, "what in the world do you think you are doing?"

She immediately felt the firm grip of her mother's hand on her shoulder and then she was rapidly and firmly, although not roughly, pulled away from her position in front of the boy. Her mom removed her rather quickly from the room. Peter - Jessie had suddenly remembered that was his name - came out of the room a little bit later.

"Why don't you run on in to the kitchen," her Mom said to him, "and try one of the cookies I just pulled out of the oven."

Her mom took Jessie back into the bedroom and closed the door and then proceeded to tell Jessie exactly what she thought about what she had just witnessed. She didn't yell at her, but her voice was full of intensity and the wording left no doubt in Jessie's mind that her mother did not approve of what had happened.

As she followed her mom out of the bedroom to go see about the cookies she could smell from the kitchen, she remembered thinking she would have to be much more careful the next time.


Jessie awoke to find herself lying on her bed in her apartment. It had been the shortest excursion into the book she had ever taken, but she found herself completely drained of energy. Not nearly as bad as the night with Tom when she'd had a vision of the host from the restaurant, but more so than she could remember from her other encounters.

-Yes, I told you it was going to be a difficult process-

-The boy in my memory, I made him respond to my thoughts, didn't I?-

-Indeed, you did-

-I've always been able to do that, then? Even before I found the book?-

-Yes. Hamid tried to get you to see that, but you were convinced the book was somehow giving you this power to use you for our own purposes-

-I'm sorry that I misunderstood so badly-

-You have no need to be sorry. It is understandable given the circumstances-

-So I am like you and Hamid? A magi?-

-Indeed, for only a Magi can interact with the book that Hamid wrote. This is also something Hamid tried to make clear to you.-

-I am sampradaTa then. I have always been able to transmit my thoughts to others?-

-You still do not understand. SampradaTa transmit energy. Thoughts and desires and ideas are simply a part of that energy flow. SaMpadyate receive energy. In that energy can be found all the same things that the sampradaTa can transmit. Only the dvaitavAda can do both-

Jessie immediately understood what Jaleh was saying. She had already experienced her ability to both transmit and receive energy. The first thing she discovered after finding the book was her ability to "push" her thoughts into others heads while touching them. This was a transmission of energy from herself into others. She also quickly discovered that she could feed on the energy of others by having sex with them. She drained their energy and replenished her own without really even trying.

She had so far only known how to transmit thoughts and emotions, and had only known how to receive raw energy, but the simple fact was that she could both transmit and receive. She was dvaitavAda! Suddenly a thought occurred to her.

-My powers have always been my own, haven't they? Neither you nor the book have ever granted me any power at all?-

-No, the book has not given you any powers at all. I can only access the powers that you already possess-

-So when you took control in Paris, all the things you did were using powers that already belonged to me?-

-Of course. It is what Hamid tried to get you to understand all along. All of what I did in Paris was only possible because of your powers. I am only a saMpadyate, a very powerful one, but only capable of reading others, not pushing thoughts into their minds. It was only because you are dvaitavAda that I was able to do all that I did in Paris.-

-How many dvaitavAda have you encountered since the book was created?-

-DvaitavAda are extremely rare.-

-How many?-

-You are the first. There have been others, of course, but none with powers strong enough to draw the book to them-

-But the book came to New York long before I was born. How did I draw it here if I hadn't even been born?-

-It was not you that brought the book to New York-

Jessie pondered this for a little while, but then she knew exactly who Jaleh was referring to.

-The man from the restaurant. He is also Magi?-

-Indeed. The two of you are drawn together, much as the book has been drawn to both of you-

-So that is why we were together before, we were drawn to each other because we are both Magi? And that is why he was working in the restaurant for my birthday party? It wasn't a coincidence at all?-

-Of course not. Interactions between Magi, including interactions with this book, are never a coincidence.

-I am going to see him again, then, aren't I?-

-It is very unlikely that you wouldn't. You would have met him in Paris if he'd made it there before you were getting on a plane to leave.-

This gave Jessie a lot to think about. But in that moment, she was hungry, really, really hungry. She'd learned to recognize this feeling. She'd given up too much energy to the book and needed to get some back. In the spring, she'd felt Jaleh's desires as almost a whisper in the back of her mind, so weak that she had felt as though they were her own thoughts. Since Paris, since she had more fully accepted Jaleh into herself, she could feel the full intensity of Jaleh's desires pressing against her. Jaleh wanted to feed. For a moment, Jessie thought of giving Jaleh complete control, just because it had been so incredibly entertaining when she had done it in Paris. But she knew where she could get the energy she wanted. She hadn't been draining Tom's energy the way she had done in the Spring. He would have plenty of energy for her.

She stood and stepped out of the bedroom to find Tom on the couch watching a game on the television. She was naked, and flushed with arousal. He looked at her as she walked across the room towards him, knowing full well what she wanted from him.

"I'm hungry," she said as she approached him.

"I don't think we can go out for dinner with you dressed like that," he said with a smile.

"I was thinking of maybe eating in," she replied, looking at him hungrily.

"What did you have in mind?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"You," she said, kneeling in front of him and beginning to open his pants.

"What if I don't want to be on the menu?" He asked.

"Then ask me to stop," she said smiling up at him.

"Not a chance of that," he replied.

She had his cock out. It was hard already. She swallowed it completely, pressing her lips into his pubic hair.

"Oh my god," Tom moaned as she engulfed his cock all the way down her throat. He wrapped his fingers in her hair and closed his eyes, loving the intense sensation of being inside her throat like that. "Goddamn if I'm not glad to have the real Jessie back."

She had an urgency in the desire she felt and she pursued it with a great focus. For the first time she was armed with the knowledge that the ability to draw energy was not something that happened on its own, but was in fact under her control. She found herself drawing energy from him almost immediately. Inside that bundle of energy, she could sense the incredible desire that Tom was feeling in that instant. Around his own desire, she wrapped all the intensity of the desire that she felt, including Jaleh's lust, and pushed that desire back into Tom with one big push.

"Oh... fuck... yessss!!" He shouted when that bundle of raw desire overwhelmed him, pushing him rapidly over the edge as he pulsed his semen into her throat. For the first time she noticed that the energy didn't just flow into her with his orgasm. Instead, she realized that his climax made a great surge of energy available. She had simply fed on that bundle of energy instinctually in the past, taking all that was on offer. In that moment, she was aware that she could willfully draw on that energy and control exactly how much she took. But in that moment, it didn't matter. She knew she would need everything he had available, so she pulled until she felt Tom lose consciousness.

It still wasn't quite enough energy to fully satisfy her, but it was enough to take the edge off to the point where she wouldn't need more.

By the time Tom was awake again, she had pizza and beer ready and they sat together, eating, drinking and talking while they both recovered from the intensity of the experience.


She was older in the next memory that Jaleh helped her access the following night, she guessed either fourth or fifth grade. She was walking down the hall of her elementary school when she heard his voice.

Actually that wasn't right. She knew he hadn't spoken a word. He had been following her down the hall for a little while and she had been curious, so she had gone exploring. She had just recently learned that if she concentrated hard enough on someone, she could sometimes hear what they were thinking. She had decided to try it on the boy following her and had heard what was in his head.

-Damn, she is hot. What I wouldn't give to spend some time alone with her-

She noticed they were approaching the custodial closet and further noticed that the door had been left ajar. Without giving it a second thought she sent out the image of the two of them in the closet together, kissing each other. She then simply headed straight into the closet and walked into the back corner, behind a row of vacuums. She turned, and he was there looking at her, the desire to kiss her evident on his face.

"Jesus, I can't believe this is actually happening," he said.

She stepped up close to him. His name was Andy. He was a boy in her class she had thought was cute. They stood facing each other, and then he stepped forward and took her into his arms. She had learned what he wanted, found it aligned with her own desires, and invited him to join her in the custodial closet, all without ever speaking a word to him.

This memory was quite a revelation to Jessie. She clearly had known about her own powers as a young girl and had learned to use them while still in elementary school. It was no wonder she had found herself in trouble in school so often.

Her time with Andy didn't last very long in that custodial closet. It was only a minute or so later that the school janitor found them in the back corner of the room behind the vacuums, in a somewhat compromising position.

"What in the hell?" She heard his booming southern accent declare loudly.

They both jumped, but he had a hold of each of them by their arms in an almost painfully tight grip with his big black hands.

"You best tidy yerselves up a bit fore I drag you to principal Skinners office," he said roughly. "I have half a mind to punish you myself, but I'd likely git fired for that."

Soon he was dragging them to the principal's office. Jessie recognized in her memory that she was already quite familiar with it as they arrived. She had obviously been to that office many times before then, likely for similar behavior.

"Jessie Murray," the principal said upon their arrival, "why am I not surprised to see you in here again. What is it this time, Karl?" He asked the janitor.

"I caught these two together in the janitor's closet, sir," Karl answered.

"I'm a little surprised to see you involved in this Andy," Skinner said to the boy.

"I'm sorry sir," Andy said nervously. "I guess I don't know what came over me."

"I know," Skinner said. "I think it's best you run along and head back to class, Andy. I'm prepared to forget about this if you do."

"Yessir, thank you sir," Andy - the traitor - said as he turned to leave.

"Oh and Andy?" Skinner said before he could leave.

"Yes sir?" Andy replied, turning back to look at the principal.

"I think it best you keep your distance from miss Murray from now on."

"Yes sir, I will."

She saw Andy give her a look of contempt. She hadn't even needed to push him hard to get him to follow her into the custodial closet, and he was going to act all innocent? It had been him thinking about being alone with her that had started the whole thing in the first place, but she couldn't just come out and say that, now could she?

"This can't keep happening, Jessie," Skinner said to her. "You know I'm going to have to call your Mom this time, right?"

"No sir, please don't, sir!"

"You promised me last time that it wouldn't happen again if I didn't call your mother. And here we are. Something's got to change."


She came out of the encounter with the book feeling even more exhausted than the day before. She stood and staggered out into the living space and found Tom working on his laptop.

He, of course, knew exactly what she wanted as she was once again naked and looking like a lion stalking her prey. He set his laptop to the side as she walked over to him, looking hungry.

This time she stood him up and frantically removed his clothes, then pushed him back down onto the couch, straddled him and fed his cock into her soaking wet pussy with one aggressive thrust.

"Oh... my..." she groaned in pleasure as he penetrated her.

"Damn, you are so incredible," Tom responded with a gasp.

She began to draw his energy immediately, but quickly noticed something. There was very little energy to draw on, it seemed to come to her as just a trickle. She kissed him passionately and rode him for all she was worth, coaxing him towards a rapid orgasm, hoping that when he came she could pull enough energy to satisfy her hunger.

But when he came, there was only a very small bundle available for her to draw on.

-Why does it seem that I get smaller and smaller amounts of energy from him?-

-When you draw as much energy as you have been drawing, it can take days or even weeks to fully recover. You keep drawing from him on a consistent basis. When you draw water from a well faster than the well refills itself, eventually the well runs dry-

-So I need fresh wells if I am going to keep accessing my memories?-

-Why do you think I like the behavior we have described as slutty so much? Lots of fresh pools of energy-

She stood and went back through the bedroom into the closet and threw on a tight pair of jeans, a halter top, some sandals, and nothing else. She had to find more energy than Tom had been able to give her. She needed a fresh pool of energy and she needed it badly.

"I'm going out for a drink," she announced to Tom on her way past him. He was still sitting, naked on the couch, looking completely exhausted. He didn't even attempt to get up to go with her, which was what Jessie had hoped for. She practically staggered out of the apartment and into the elevator. When she reached the street, she walked the couple of blocks to the nearest bar, walked in and ordered a tequila shot. She knew that wouldn't help her current state of mind, but it was the only thing that seemed like it might be strong enough to fit her mood.

She pondered what she had learned from the memory that Jaleh had helped her access.

-So I knew how to look into people's minds very early on, then?-

-So it would seem-

-How is it done? You made it seem so easy in Paris-

-I have had lots of practice. For me it is easy. But it is a little different for everyone, so you will need to experiment a little on your own. Try following the energy flows and see what you find-

She was still standing at the bar as she downed a second shot of tequila. Then she closed her eyes and concentrated. She formed a simple image of herself standing in front of a mirror and then pushed it outside of herself with a very small amount of energy concentrating on where the energy went. She found herself following that energy as it left her body.

Suddenly she was transported. Rather than standing inside the bar, she found herself standing on what appeared to be a sheet of glass that extended away from her as far as she could see in all directions. When she looked up from the glass at the horizon, all she saw was blackness. After a moment, she realized that she was not standing on glass, but on what looked and felt like water. The water was completely still, so smooth that it looked like glass extending in every direction.

She could see the energy flowing out of her as a stream of light extending outwards from her chest. The color of the light was a deep shade of red, somewhere between the color of her hair and the color of blood. She could see intricate patterns woven into the light, making it look almost as if it was flickering. The stream of light flowed out of her chest and then curved downwards into the deep, dark pool of water.