The Book Lover Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought so," he replied with a chuckle.

"Of course," she interjected, trying to regain a little control, "it wouldn't be the first time I've met a man who overpromised and underdelivered."

"Well, I don't think you'll be disappointed," he said simply.

"Of course you're going to say that," Jessie said smiling at him, sensing a way to regain control. "But are you willing to put up or shut up?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, I'm about to put an offer on the table, but I'm only interested if your nickname really is related to what your packing. I need you to offer me some assurance you really mean that and aren't just a useless braggart."

"What's the offer you're making?"

"You follow me to my apartment. If I'm satisfied that you have what it takes to justify the nickname you're claiming, then I let you fuck me right in front of my fiancé. If you'd like, you can stick around to watch him clean me up afterwards, but then you're on your way. We both get a nice fuck and then we move on."

"Damn girl, you can't be serious, can you?"

"Only one way to find out, I'd say."

"So what do you want as assurance?" He asked.

"If I find out you're just full of bullshit, then you agree to stay and watch my fiancé fuck me instead, and then you'll be on cleanup duty."

"Jesus, this is some twisted shit."

"Well, if you're not interested, that's okay too," she said turning her attention down to her phone as though she was dismissing him.

-Very nicely done. You are learning well. You played the desires you already learned he had to make him respond exactly the way you wanted him to respond-

-Thank you. This is quite fun-

"I didn't say I wasn't interested," he replied. "but I'd need to know who's going to judge whether the nickname is justified or not,"

"I will, of course," she answered him. "It should be easy. My fiancé is pretty much right at average, if you know what I mean. I would think the only way you'd get the nickname Big Al based on your endowment is if you're considerably bigger than average in some way, right?"

"Well, it certainly ain't average in any way," he answered.

-I can assure you he won't disappoint. Hope you don't mind that I took a peek into his memories-

"Well, if that's the case, then you've got nothing to lose." Jessie said to Al.

Big Al agreed, confident that he was packing something significantly more substantial than average. He agreed to follow her home. On the elevator ride up to their apartment, Al kissed her deeply, his hands exploring her ass.

"Damn, girl," he said, "a dress that short and still no panties?"

"I prefer going commando," she replied with a smile. She could feel a rather sizable bulge forming in the front of his pants that he pressed against her belly. She was already quite sure his nickname was justified.

They made their way into the apartment to find Tom in front of the TV.

"Big Al," she said, "this is my fiancé, Tom. Tom, this is Big Al. I met him on the subway. He has something I really need right now."

She knelt in front of Tom, pulled out his cock and started sucking it. In no time, Tom was fully erect, his average manhood on full display.

"Take it out and prove to me why you have that nickname," she said, looking up at Al.

He did exactly that. He was at least two or three inches longer than Tom and quite a bit thicker as well.

-This is going to be fun. So much strength and energy in this one.-

-Oh, I definitely agree-

"Big Al, indeed," Jessie said with a big smile.

She went back to sucking Tom again, swallowing him completely until his moans indicated she had his full attention.

"I told Al here," she said to Tom, "that if he really did have a cock to justify the nickname Big Al, that I would let him fuck me right in front of you. I'm going to give you some choice in the matter though."

She moved so that she was in front of Al, and began sucking him instead.

"I'm going to take him in the bedroom in a few minutes and let him fuck me with this enormous cock," she continued. "If you want to watch, go on in and get yourself naked, pull up a chair and wait for us."

Tom didn't even hesitate, he stood immediately and made his way into the bedroom while Jessie deep throated Al's substantial manhood.

"Goddamn, girl. Ain't many women who can take all of that down their throat."

"Well, I ain't just any woman, Al. I think you would have guessed that by now."

She sucked him for several minutes, making him moan loudly with pleasure. She loved the ability that Jaleh provided her to allow her to expand her throat, and her pussy and her ass to fit almost any cock perfectly. She knew that Big Al certainly appreciated it.

"Damn," he said, "you sure know how to suck a cock, but I want some of that pussy."

"And it wants all of this cock," she said, standing and taking his hand.

They made their way into the bedroom and Jessie quickly stripped and knelt down on the bed, facing Tom and looking directly into his eyes.

"Now get up here Al, and show my fiancé what a big, black cock can do to me."

"With pleasure," Al said positioning himself behind Jessie, lining his cock up and thrusting it inside of her.

"Oh fuck yes that cock feels so damn good," Jessie declared loudly, and then she looked up at Tom sitting across from her. "I love his cock, Tom."

She found herself moving into the metaphysical realm to look into Tom's mind for a moment. She grabbed a hold of the thread she knew represented his consciousness.

-Jesus that's incredible. I can't believe how good it looks to see her split open by a big, black cock-

She smiled, knowing that it felt even better than it looked.

"Fuck me good, Big Al," she said enthusiastically. "Show my fiancé what it does to me to be fucked by a real cock."

"Gladly," Big Al responded as his pelvis pressed against her ass, indicating she had taken all of him. "This may be the best pussy I've ever had."


She laid in the bed, loving the feeling of Tom's mouth on her abused vagina. Al had fucked her to multiple orgasms and fed her an enormous amount of energy when he came. But he wasn't finished. He went soft for no more than a few minutes before he was ready to go again.

"What say we go for the hat trick?" He suggested.

"What do you mean?" Jessie asked.

"Well," he said, "I've been down your throat, and in your pussy. Three holes makes a hat trick, don't it?"

"Ooh, Tom," she said teasingly, "Big Al wants to fuck my ass with that big, black cock of his. What do you think? Should I let him?"

"Fuck yeah," Tom said lustfully.

"Tell him you want to see his big black cock in my ass."

"Oh, I want to see it, Al," he said. "Give it to her. I'd love to see what her ass looks like stuffed full of that black cock"

Big Al chuckled.

"God how I love the two of you," he said.

"Will you eat my pussy while he fucks my ass, babe?"

"Yesss," Tom hissed.

Jessie knelt over him and lowered her pussy onto Tom's face, putting her ass up and on display for Big Al. He immediately got on the bed behind her. His cock was still slick with their combined juices, so he just lined up and slowly fed himself inside of her, pushing it in relentlessly until he was buried to the hilt.

"God this is one fine white ass," Big Al declared.

"Oh fuck yes," Jessie moaned. "I love your cock in my ass."

It was an incredible feeling to have such a perfect cock in her ass while Tom pleasured her pussy with his tongue. It didn't take long before she felt herself building towards yet another orgasm. She reached out to Jaleh in her mind.

-Will you do something for me?-

-Of course-

-Can you let Tom feel all the pleasure I am feeling right now? I'd like him to cum by feeling exactly what I am feeling when I cum.-

-Oooh, that sounds deliciously wicked-

Jessie heard Tom moan loudly as the pleasure she was feeling was fed back into his consciousness. He had to have been at least a little surprised by this powerful new sensation of essentially being inside of Jessie's body in this moment of pure pleasure, but he took it in stride, used to the fact that incredibly strange things happened quite routinely now that Jessie had the book again. He took it in stride without freaking out about it, but he clearly was lost in the intensity of the sensations he was feeling as it made him begin to moan incredibly loudly in pleasure.

Jessie timed it perfectly. She knew that when she erupted in orgasm, Tom would as well since he was feeling her own pleasure, so she swallowed his cock right when it was happening. He shouted in ecstasy as he shot his cum down her throat. The combined sensations he had to be feeling must have made it something he would never forget as long as he lived.

"Damn girl," Big Al said, "you are one hot white bitch. Let me show you why they say that once you go black, you never go back."

And that was exactly what he did. He moved her off of Tom and onto her back on the bed and then lifted her legs up and pressed them down into her chest, exposing her ass to him again. Then he mounted her and began to pile drive her ass into submission. Jessie was amazed at how good it felt, taking her to several more orgasms before he unloaded inside her ass. She was able to pull another sizable amount of energy from him, replenishing her own stores the most she had felt since coming home from Paris, without having to draw any energy at all from Tom.


When he was done fucking her ass, Big Al got up and got dressed. Jessie walked him to the door, still completely naked and dripping his cum out of both holes.

"Thanks," she said to him, kissing him on his way out. "Would you mind giving me your number, a guy like you would be good to have around now and then."

She had him text her his number and then went back to the bedroom and watched as Tom almost desperately made his way between her legs with his mouth.

"Holy shit that was amazing," he declared.

"Yes," she agreed, "it was."

She hadn't felt quite so filled with energy in a long time, and the sex had been nothing short of incredible.