The Book Lover Ch. 18

Story Info
One final memory before Jaleh takes control.
16.9k words
4
1k
1

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie went into the office almost as soon as Gramps left. She wanted to have more time with the book this time around. She opened the box. This time she wasn't quite as surprised that the condition of the newspaper wrapped around the book had once again improved. As she unwrapped it to show the words Nixon Resigns!, she noticed it looked as though it could have come from that morning's newspaper.

She carefully set the newspaper to the side and touched the book. Once again it felt very much like skin to her, reminding her of a very specific anatomical feature. She felt an almost overwhelming urge to taste the book. It didn't feel anything like a book in her hands, so she found herself desperately wondering if it would also taste like something other than a book. She held it up close to her face, smelling it. The smell was familiar to her, but not what she was expecting to find in an old leather book. Tentatively she reached out with her tongue and carefully licked the cover of the book.

She was instantly transported into a dark, musty smelling place. There was very little light in the room, but she could make out what appeared to be stone walls and stone columns. She looked behind her and there was what appeared to be a bed laying on the floor. Beside it were two stone tables with bowls containing a dark liquid that was slowly burning to give off the only light in the room.

She heard a voice in the darkness. In front of her.

"I have waited a long time for you to come to me, my child," the voice said. The voice was somehow both familiar to her and completely foreign at the same time.

"How is that possible?" She asked. "I am only 11 years old. You couldn't have been waiting that long."

A man stepped into the sparse light being cast by the lamps behind her. He reminded her of Principal Skinner, except that his hair was completely black and his skin was much darker.

"There has been no one with your abilities for over 5000 years," he said, "so it has been a very long time indeed."

"So most people can't do the things that I can do?" She asked him.

He laughed, a deep hearty laugh that made her feel as though she needed to join in his mirth, even though she had no idea what he found so funny.

"Almost no one. There have only been a dozen or so that were even close in the entire history of mankind."

She pondered this. It seemed almost impossible that this could be true, and yet she had definitely noticed she had never even heard of abilities like hers being talked about by anyone.

"So you can teach me about my abilities?" She asked him.

"Yes," he said, "but I sense there are other things you want me to teach you about first."

She felt herself blush, but knew he was right.


-i see you have already taken over, mistress-

There were two things that Jessie noticed immediately. Not only had Jaleh taken control before Jessie regained consciousness, but she had taken more control than usual, leaving Jessie access to only two of her senses - sight and sound. She was no longer aware of what Jaleh was thinking or feeling. She couldn't feel her own body, nor had she any sense of taste or smell. It was as if she were watching a 3D movie from her own body's point of view. She could hear what was going on, she could see what was going on, but nothing else.

The other thing she noticed is the return of the clearly defined power dynamic between her and Jaleh. Ever since she had allowed Jaleh's presence inside her own body, she had noticed that the automatic sense of submission she felt when visiting the book was no longer in effect. She found herself deferring to Jaleh because of her superior knowledge of the experience they were sharing, but she no longer found herself automatically referring to her as mistress. In that moment, the natural sense of submission was back. She couldn't help but add the honorific at the end of her communication with Jaleh. She had naturally submitted her will to Jaleh. She wondered if maybe it was related to her lack of most of her senses, but she couldn't be certain.

The last thing she noticed was that Jaleh was not responding to her in any way. Normally when she would reach out to Jaleh with her mind, she would respond almost instantaneously, almost as if she had already anticipated what Jessie was thinking. But in that moment, there was no indication that Jaleh had even heard Jessie's comments at all.

She watched, but didn't feel, as her body got out of bed, stopped in at the toilet, and then headed into the closet.

-what is going on, mistress?-

There was still no response, not even a sense that Jaleh had even heard her.

This made Jessie feel a sense of panic. This was much more disorienting than anything she had felt before under Jaleh's control. What exactly was her companion up to?

She watched as Jaleh got dressed in a short, black, leather skirt and a simple white cotton tank top that left quite a bit of her midriff bare. She wore nothing underneath. She did put on the black heels that Jessie had bought in Paris to go with the sexy black dress Tom had bought for her. She stopped in the bathroom to fix her hair and makeup before heading out to the living room to find Tom.

"Come, moppet," she said to him, "we are going out."

For a brief moment, Jessie felt all of her senses, but it was incredibly confusing to her until she realized she was not feeling her senses at all, but was feeling what Tom was feeling. She still saw from her own eyes and heard from her own ears, but she felt Tom's arousal pour into her.

He knew what it meant to hear the term moppet being used. It had only ever been used when Jaleh was in charge. Even though Jessie had never told Tom that Jaleh was sharing her consciousness, he knew enough to equate the use of the archaic word with the fact that something wild was about to happen.

She sensed two powerful emotions within him. The first was submission. When Jaleh was in charge, she always pressed her will against his with considerable force, demanding his submission to her, which he immediately gave. Jessie realized that this was an integral part of his own fantasies. The idea of being so quickly and effortlessly forced to submit himself to a woman filled him with lust. She could feel the blood rushing down into his cock, which became almost instantly and uncomfortably hard. His arousal was intense and he immediately felt a sense of anticipation for what was about to happen.

The second emotion she sensed in him was nervousness. Once Jessie had realized that she had been acting like a wrecking ball when using her powers, both as a young girl and as an adult, she had promised Tom that she would exercise more control over her actions. The evening with Rebecca had been an attempt to show Tom a little more of that restraint. But now she could sense that Tom knew that the woman who had just bent him to her will was no longer considering safety as her top priority. She could sense a little disappointment that Jessie had so quickly seemed to abandon her resolve to be more careful, but that disappointment was quickly overrun by the intensity of his lust.

Once Jaleh had let her sense what Tom was feeling, she was once again cut off from all senses except for sight and sound.

-what are we doing, mistress?-

Again it seemed as though her thoughts were being formed in an echo chamber. There was no indication that Jaleh was even aware of what she was thinking.

-mistress? why aren't you listening to me?-

This time the response was immediate.

Her senses were cut off completely. As she tried to communicate her fear about what was going on, she found herself unable to even formulate the words in her own mind. It was incredibly frightening to feel so completely powerless.


Jaleh had gone into Tom's memories to find this location. He had gone here relatively often in his early days in college, and even several times in the early days of his relationship with Jessie, before anything more serious had ever developed between them. There were things that happened here that would suit her purposes quite nicely. Tom had only ever gone there to use the video booths in the back, but this time, Jaleh had more interesting plans.

It was time to change the dynamic of what was happening with the girl. She had given up the book entirely for this young man. She was once again putting her feelings for him ahead of her powers and her connection to the book. Jaleh feared that she was getting close to making a decision that would ruin the best opportunity she and Hamid had had since the day the book was created.

She knew that in the long run, Jessie would be better off without this man who had proposed to her. The other magi would eventually come to her. Together they would be able to accomplish so much, and Jaleh and Hamid would both have an opportunity for an incredibly rich experience with them. It was clear that the girl's feelings for the young man were getting in the way of her realizing her full potential.

Jaleh knew that she was running out of time to act. Soon enough, the girl would understand that she could easily take control away from Jaleh, and force Jaleh to submit to her, instead of the other way around. If Jaleh could set the wheels in motion to send Tom on his way, and then allow the other Magi to take his place, it would be better for everyone involved. She was sure of that. Hopefully keeping the girl in fear would prevent her from realizing that she held all the power in her own hands.

They walked into the adult bookstore. She looked over at Tom.

"I need you to get a bunch of tokens for the video booths in the back, moppet," she said to him. She pressed on him with incredible force. She could feel the lust swelling within him with an incredible intensity. He looked around and saw the men in the store taking notice of his fiancée, just as they had done on the subway ride over. She was dressed so that men would notice her, and Tom felt his desires pressing into him as they were clearly noticing her.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, looking down at the floor with the force of her will pressing into him. He was hers, plain and simple. She knew he would regret what was about to happen when it was all over. She was counting on it. But in that moment, he would do anything she told him to do, and the thought of it would drive him mad with lust.

"Meet me in the back when you have the tokens," she said, walking towards the booths she had seen in Tom's memories, knowing what she would find there. She reached out to all of the men in the store who were not already inside one of the video booths, pushing on them to follow her into the back. There was a foyer around which all of the booths were arranged, and a big display case that showed all of the video titles that were available to be watched in the arcade.

Jaleh walked up and pretended to look over the titles that were available, but in reality she was just waiting for the men to show up.

It didn't take long at all. Within about a minute, a group of pretty rough looking men showed up to surround her at the display case. One of them was more assertive than the rest and took a spot right next to her.

"Can I help you find what you are looking for, miss?" He said to her, placing his hand into the small of her back, touching the bare skin between her skirt and tank top.

If it had been anyone other than Jaleh in this situation, things would have already been getting a little dangerous. These men were clearly interested in only one thing, and they seemed as though they might be willing to simply take it from her. But to Jaleh they were just props. This was all about taking away the assurances that Jessie had given Tom that she was going to be more careful with her powers. She had been carefully cultivating the unease inside of Tom since they had returned from Paris, just in case she felt like it was needed. She had made sure that Jessie was staying safe in her exploits, but she was also encouraging her to do things that on the surface appeared less than safe. This trip was all about shattering any illusions Tom might have about her being more careful, while still maintaining the proper amount of precaution behind the scenes.

She looked up at the man who's hand was caressing her lower back. He looked perfect for what she needed; large, muscular, covered in tattoos, with long hair and a beard. He looked like someone to be avoided if seen in a dark alley.

"You are just what I am looking for," she said to him with a smile.

"Is that right?" He replied, smiling back down at her. At that moment he noticed Tom coming into the foyer and spotting her surrounded by men. He had noticed the two of them coming in together and had seen Jaleh sending Tom off to get the tokens for the booth.

"I guess your man doesn't give you what you need?" He asked her.

"Hardly," she said.

The man looked over at Tom just as he slid his hand down onto Jaleh's ass. He smirked in Tom's direction, daring him to do anything at all to stop him from fondling his woman.

Jaleh reached into Tom's mind and fed energy into the darkest elements of his fantasies that had been activated upon seeing his fiancée surrounded by a group of rough looking men. She wanted to stoke the fires of his lust, overriding all concerns he might have in that moment. In that moment, she wanted him to want her to be taken by all these men. She planted the image of her being dragged out of the adult bookstore, taken into an alley and being repeatedly gang raped by these men. With his arousal as high as it was, the idea would only feed his lust. In the aftermath of his lust, the reality of his fiancée being in such a dangerous situation, and the fact that his own lust actually made him want something bad to happen, would cause him considerable distress.

Of course, she wasn't in any danger at all. Jaleh was fully in control of the situation. She could easily make every single man in the store yield to her will with almost no effort on her part. But Tom didn't know that. She was counting on that fact, encouraging that misunderstanding, feeding his lust with the depravity of the situation.

And it was working. She could sense him imagining her being gang banged by all these men, and he was incredibly aroused thinking about it because he had completely surrendered to his own lust.

"You are one fine piece of ass," the man said to her. "I am sure we can take really good care of you, can't we guys?"

"Fuck yeah," one of the guys said as he brought one of his hands up to cup her left breast.

This started a chorus of agreement from all the guys who formed a tight circle around her. A few of the bolder men moved their hands onto her. The first man slid his hand down below her skirt and then immediately moved it up underneath her skirt to discover she was not wearing panties.

"Damn girl," he said to her as his fingers began exploring the bare pussy he found there, "you really are one hot little bitch in heat, aren't you?"

"You have no idea," Jaleh responded to him.

She reached out into Tom's mind.

-You enjoying the show, moppet?-

-yes, ma'am-

She could sense his lust was out of control. He had taken the image of her being gang banged by all these men and used to to feed the fires of his fantasies. He would eventually regret his lustful feelings making him want Jessie to be abused by all these men, but in that moment, it made him so hard and so excited he could hardly stand it.

She encouraged these men to feel up her body. The first man had two of his fingers inside of her pussy. The man who had first cupped her breast has his hand inside her tank top and was roughly tweaking her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

She encouraged what happened next as the man with his hand inside of her tank top decided to just remove the tank top altogether.

"Holy fuck," one of the men declared when her tits were displayed to all of them. "Those are the nicest tits I've ever seen."

But the men didn't get to see them for very long, as they all took turns mauling her tits while she simply smiled at them. Before long, the zipper on her skirt was being lowered, causing her skirt to fall to the floor next to where her tank top had been discarded.

Jaleh once again looked into Tom's mind, and fed even more energy into the desire that was swirling there. He was incredibly turned on at the idea of his fiancée being naked, in a public space, with all these men surrounding her, their hands all over her body. The first man who had talked to her was plunging his fingers in and out of her pussy while the rest of them jockeyed for position on either her tits or her ass. She intensified the lust he was feeling by feeding it energy, making him temporarily forget all about the incredibly dangerous position she appeared to be in.

She let these men explore her body. Soon there were two of them sucking on her tits, and one of them kneeling behind her, kissing and tonguing all over her ass. She reached Into the mind of one of them and pushed him to take his cock out, just to plant the idea in Tom's head of her getting gang banged right there in the foyer of the video arcade. That wasn't her plan, although she could have made that work as well. Once other guys began to follow the lead of the one she had pushed to expose his cock, it was time to move on to the next phase of her plan.

She reached into Tom's mind and pushed the idea that if he needed to save her from being brutally gang fucked in an open space inside of an adult bookstore. She imagined him walking over, picking up her clothes, taking her by the hand and leading her into a video booth. She pushed the idea with enough energy to overcome any fear he might have of being physically assaulted by these men, and moment later he arrived and was scooping up her clothes.

"Alright guys," he said, "I don't think this can continue here."

The guy closest to him turned to him and confronted him, which is exactly what Jaleh wanted, so she allowed it.

"I don't think that's your decision to make, pal," he said.

But Tom pushed through and grabbed Jaleh's hand and began to pull her away from them, and Jaleh reached into the mind of anyone who tried to stop him from doing it and pushed the idea that he was right, they really didn't want to get caught in public like that. The men moved aside and allowed Tom to lead her out from in between them and into the nearest open video booth, closing and locking the door behind him and making the two booths on either side of theirs the most popular spots in the whole store.

-Damn that was hot, moppet-

She said this while continuing to feed his arousal, overriding any concern he might be having about the situation. The time for those concerns to surface was later when his lust subsided and he could look back and realize how out of control it seemed his fiancée had been.

-yes, ma'am, it was. were you really going to just let them fuck you right there?-

-You would have liked that, wouldn't you, moppet?-

She knew the answer to that question would be different if he hadn't been consumed by his own lusts. But he answered her with his lust addled mind.

-yes, ma'am. but i think it better we move this in here-

-As you wish, moppet-

She was planting a seed, and expected it to grow into a strong sense of unease inside of the young man, once he was done enjoying watching his fiancée give herself to a bunch of random strangers.

"Now go and start some videos playing so we have a little light in here," she said to him. Tom responded and selected a video that had a petite blonde woman involved in a rather large gang bang, which seemed rather appropriate for the situation. She went over and kissed him. He reached his hands down onto her ass, but she grabbed his wrists and moved his hands to his side.