The Book Lover Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, moppet," she said sternly, "this isn't for you right now."

She could sense that her denial of access to her body fed his fantasies quite nicely. His passions were enflamed to a level he was unaccustomed to experiencing.

It was about that time that the first cock came through the glory hole on her left side. It was small and rather disappointing, but it didn't really matter to her. She wasn't there for the sexual pleasure, although she was sure she would find some of that. She was there to begin driving the wedge she needed to drive, and to stockpile a large amount of energy in the process.

She immediately went over and knelt in front of the glory hole and took the cock into her hand, stroking it lovingly as she reached into the mind of its owner. She was pleased to find that this one was safe enough she could establish a pattern for Tom to see. She spit down onto the cock a few times so that she could more comfortably stroke it. Every cock that came through would get, for starters, a handjob.

Jaleh knew that she could make any of these men cum whenever she wanted to make them cum, much as she had done with Rebecca on her first visit to the apartment. It was even easier with men than it was with women. So she could establish a pattern, making it look like she intended to follow that pattern with every cock that came through the glory holes. The men would get a handjob, and then a blowjob, and then her pussy, and finally her ass.

But only after she was able to assess that it was safe enough to do so. Those who were clearly unsafe she would simply make cum earlier in the process. The really unsafe ones she would make cum harmlessly over her body from just the handjob. This would give Tom the impression that the men's inability to keep themselves from cumming was the only reason Jaleh didn't let them fuck her and cum in her ass. She knew this would weigh heavy as regret in Tom's mind when the passion of the moment was gone.

Fortunately this first man, while very unimpressive in what he was sticking through the hole, was safe enough that he could show Tom what the safe ones were going to get. She quickly realized that his inexperience also meant he wasn't likely to actually last all the way to the end of what she had prepared for him, so she reached into his mind.

-You are not to cum until I say you can, child-

-yes, mistress-

She knew this would be a binding agreement that would prevent him from letting go no matter how close he got to an orgasm, which gave her the freedom to do as she wished.

And so she took her hand off his cock and took all of it into her mouth. It wasn't terribly difficult, she only barely had to allow him into her throat. But it was so unexpected for him that both she and Tom heard his reaction.

"Oh ... my ... fucking ... goddd!" He practically shouted, slapping the wall between them, at the feeling of being completely engulfed in Jaleh's mouth.

She reached into Tom's mind, knowing that she had to make sure he stayed aroused to the point of being out of control the entire time they were at the bookstore. She could see that there was no danger of his lusts losing any power over him, but there was still one danger she knew she had to avoid.

-You are not to touch yourself, and under no circumstances are you to cum until I say so, moppet. Understood?-

-yes, ma'am-

-Good. Now enjoy watching how much of a slut I can be.-

Now she had total freedom to do exactly what she needed to do. She hoped enough of the men that came into the booths next to theirs would be clean enough that she could fuck quite a few of them. She also hoped that some of the clean ones would be a lot better equipped than this first one so that she could actually enjoy herself, but ultimately that wasn't the primary reason she was there anyway.

She continued to bob her head up and down on the stranger's rather small endowment, and he continued to be quite vocal in his response to what she was doing. Eventually, however, it was time to move forward, so she pulled off of him and stood and turned herself around, lining him up with her wet, engorged pussy and then thrusting back until her ass hit the wall separating him.

"Holy ... fucking ... shit!" The man declared, clearly never expecting to be allowed this kind of privilege on this visit to the video store he often frequented.

Jaleh looked over at Tom.

-Come kiss me while I fuck him, moppet-

-yes, ma'am-

Tom stepped over and began to kiss Jaleh while she rocked back on the penis of the complete stranger on the other side of the glory hole. She reached, yet again, into his mind and once again stoked the fires of his long held fantasies. He was, while being controlled by his lusts, loving every second of what was happening. This was a scene he had imagined in his own fantasies before. He had been unsure he would actually want it to happen, because of the concerns that rightfully existed, but in the heat of the moment, he could only feel the weight of his long held fantasies pressing into him.

-You would like him to fuck my ass, wouldn't you, moppet?-

-oh god, yess ma'am

-Me too-

And then she pulled off of the man who was inside of her.

She turned and knelt back in front of the glory hole and took the man back in her mouth.

-Then come. Eat my ass. Get it nice and slippery with your tongue. Make it ready so a stranger can fuck it-

With no sign of hesitation, Tom knelt behind her, put his hands on her ass cheeks to open her up wide, and stuffed his tongue as deep as it would go inside of her ass. While he licked and probed at her ass, he slid two of his fingers inside of her pussy. It made him even hotter as he realized there had been a stranger's cock inside that pussy only moments before, and that he was now preparing his fiancée's ass for that same cock to fuck it.

He took his now slick fingers out of her pussy and slid them into her ass, using them to push her own juices, along with his saliva down inside of her ass. When she was opened up by his fingers, he spit down inside of her a couple of times and alternated between using his tongue and using his fingers to push as much lubrication down inside of her as possible.

-Thank you, moppet-

-you're welcome, ma'am-

She stood and turned, lined herself up and pushed back until the stranger's cock was buried in her ass. She returned to kissing Tom and making sure his arousal was still overriding any concerns he might have about her being fucked in the ass by a complete stranger through a glory hole in a seedy adult bookstore. She had no need to worry, as she probed his mind, she found he was still completely controlled by his lust.

Jaleh decided this was the perfect moment to let Jessie see what was happening, so she reconnected Jessie with her own body, allowing her to see and feel every thing that was going on and allowing her to see how incredibly excited Tom was to be participating in the moment.

-mistress, what are we doing here? why is there a random man fucking my ass?-

Jaleh had to work hard to suppress any thought Jessie had that might lead her to telling Jaleh to stop or demanding control back. She would be forced to honor any such request, so she had to hope that Jessie's disorientation, combined with Jaleh actively steering her away from those thoughts, would keep her from doing that.

Once again, she ignored Jessie's questions, further leading the girl into a higher level of fear and frustration. It was a fine line to walk. She wanted the girl scared, disoriented, and frustrated so she wouldn't think about the fact that she could stop what was happening, but not so frustrated that she would demand Jaleh stop what she was doing. It might have been difficult for her if she wasn't so damn good at using her abilities.

-why won't you listen to me? are you even hearing me? why are you doing this?-

Jaleh could sense how close Jessie was getting to demanding answers, and to insisting that Jaleh stop what she was doing, so she did the only thing that she could think to do. She cut Jessie off, completely and totally, from all sensory input. She would leave the girl in complete darkness for a while and hope that it took her some time to figure out how to take control back on her own.

It was then that she noticed that the glory hole on the opposite wall was no longer empty. There was a nice looking cock pushing through it, waiting for her to take a turn with him. She no longer had to put up with the meager offering the first stranger had provided her, so she simply reached into the man's mind.

-Cum for me child. Fill my ass with your sperm-

"Oh fuck yessss," the man answered verbally, exploding in the best orgasm he had ever experienced, pulsing his cum deep into the ass of the most amazing woman he had ever seen.

Jaleh immediately pulled off from the man who had been fucking her and made her way over to kneel in front of the cock sticking through the glory hole on the other side of the booth. She took the much larger cock into her hand and began stroking it, while immediately probing into the man's mind to determine how safe he was.

She was quite disappointed to learn that this one would only be getting a handjob. She spit onto his shaft a couple times and worked her saliva all over his shaft and then she reached into his mind and filled it with all sorts of lurid images of having his way with her, stoking the flames of his own arousal as she began to stroke his cock. After about half a dozen strokes, she reached in and fed energy into his most sensitive areas.

"Oh fuck no," the man declared loudly as his cock erupted, shooting cum all over her chest. He had been watching as the other man had been given time inside Jaleh's mouth, pussy and ass, clearly getting to shoot his cum deep into her bowels. He had been looking forward to getting his own chance inside this incredibly hot slut. Instead he was pushed over the edge with less that a dozen strokes with her hand. It was a disappointment he would not soon forget.

Jaleh stood and faced Tom, showing him the globs of cum all over her breasts and upper chest, then smiling at him as she rubbed the cum into her skin. She stepped back to him and began kissing him again.

"Too bad that one had a hair trigger, moppet," she said to him, "your little slut would have loved to feel that cock in her ass."

She was reinforcing the idea that she intended to let every stranger have her, making him believe, when he was no longer thinking with his cock, that she had engaged in completely reckless behavior.

She kissed Tom until another cock came through the glory hole, at which point she was kneeling in front of it, stroking it and pushing into the man's memories to determine just how far she was willing to go. On this one, she decided she was going to snowball Tom after taking his cum into her mouth.

They continued like this for over an hour, with Jaleh taking on over a dozen different strangers. About half of them only got handjobs as they were too risky for anything more, but the rest either came in her mouth, her pussy, or her ass while Tom watched. Once Jaleh had decided it had gone on long enough, she stood and walked over to Tom.

"Did you enjoy watching me be a slut, moppet?" She asked him, already knowing the answer since she had made sure to stoke his desires the entire time.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

"You would like to fuck my sloppy pussy now, wouldn't you?"

"Very much so," he replied.

She pushed him back onto the couch and pulled his pants down, out sprang a cock that had been hard for a very long time. She immediately straddled him and took him inside with one smooth stroke.

"You love feeling other men's cum in my pussy, don't you moppet?"

She knew he was already right on the edge of cumming. He had been for quite some time. It took only a small amount of energy, fed into just the right bundle of nerves, and he was, with only one stroke into her, filling her pussy with his own cum to join the others that had already filled her.

Even though she had already gorged herself on energy, she still took as much energy from him as she could. She wanted him too exhausted to think about anything but managing to get himself home.


Ethan woke with a shout in the middle of the night.

It had been a horrible dream. He had dreamed that he was watching Jessie. She was naked, surrounded by men inside some darkly lit room. The men's hands were all over her. A large man, covered in tattoos with long hair and a beard stood right beside her, his fingers buried in her pussy, roughly finger fucking her and smiling at her.

His smile shifted towards malice, however as he slid all four of his fingers inside of her, then worked his thumb inside and kept going until he was fisting her roughly and painfully.

He looked angry at her, very very angry, as though he wanted to destroy her, when suddenly this free hand produced a knife, and still looking her right in the eyes, he plunged that knife right into Jessie's chest. Jessie's scream became his own as he ripped himself from sleep.

"What the fuck was that?" He heard Stefan say. He had woke everyone else in the bunk room of the cargo vessel.

"Sorry guys," he said, "I just had a really bad dream."

He sought to console himself by reaching out to feel Jessie's presence that had been getting stronger and stronger the closer he got to North America.

That was when the real panic set in.

He couldn't feel her.

At all.

For the first time in eleven years.

And that's when he wondered if she really was dead. The details of the dream seemed too weird and out of place to be real, so he didn't believe he had actually witnessed it, but perhaps his mind put context around her actually dying? He was struggling to understand what else would explain the sudden absence of the persistent pull he had felt every day for eleven years.

He found himself thinking about that night eleven years ago when he'd first met Jessie and established the connection between them that he had felt constantly ever since.


He had felt himself drawn to the back of the club. There were a couple of booths back by the restrooms that were typically only occupied when the club was packed because they were too far away from the main dance floor. He saw her sitting there, obviously part of the group that had snuck into the club instead of being at their homecoming dance. He knew what was going to happen to that group. The cops had already been called because it was obvious these were kids from high school, dressed up for a homecoming dance, who had snuck into the club. Ethan even knew the employee that had let them in, a cousin of one of the boys in the group, and knew that he was going to lose his job, and probably need to find a good lawyer because of it.

But this girl wasn't out on the dance floor partying it up like the rest of them. She was hiding in the back.



"You're not out there with the rest of your friends," he said to her, "what's up?"



"They aren't my friends at all," she said. "My date was an asshole, and I was just trying to get away. They offered me a ride. I thought maybe they would give me a ride home. Instead they brought me here. I just want to go home."

He felt really bad for her. She was innocent in all of this. The other kids deserved the run in with the police that was already headed their way. She did not.

"Well, I am not sure any of the others are going to be headed home anytime soon," he said to her. "I think their parents will all be picking them up at the police station before the night is up."



"Someone called the cops?" She asked.

"Of course they did. I don't know how they thought people wouldn't notice them and know what was going on."

"So I am going to go to jail now?" She asked, clearly looking frightened and more than a little pissed off at the situation.

"I think we can avoid that. It doesn't seem to me that you deserve that at all."

"So what do we do?" She asked him.

"We can sneak out the back and I'll give you a ride home."



"You'd do that for me?"

He shrugged his shoulders. She seemed like a nice girl who got caught in a bad situation through no fault of her own. It seemed the right thing to do.

"Sure," He replied.

She thanked him and gave him a big smile, then stood and reached out her hand.

"I'm Jessie," she said. "Nice to meet you."

"Ethan," he replied, and he reached out an took her hand in his.

And then his whole world changed in an instant.

He gasped when he felt it. He watched her mouth fall open in shock.

"Oh my ... god ... what's happening?" She asked.

He had no idea at all.

"I ... I ... don't know," was all he could say.

They stood there, holding each other's hands stunned at how pleasurable it felt to just hold hands. There was a swirling of energy that was exchanged between them where their skin contacted each other unlike anything he had ever felt in his life, It was almost as pleasurable as having sex, and all he was doing was touching her hand.

He simply couldn't help himself. He reached up and touched her face with his other hand, and could feel the same incredibly pleasurable exchange of energy taking place there.

She gasped at the feeling of his hand on her face, and moaned into his mouth when he kissed her.

"I ... ummm ... what ... what is ... going on?" She asked. Her skin was flushed bright red, almost as red as her hair.

"I have no idea," he answered her. All he knew was that touching her, kissing her, was the most magical sensation he had ever felt in all of his life, and he had seduced and bedded innumerable women, often more than one at a time. He had experienced sexual pleasure on a scale way beyond what most men ever experience in their lives, and simply holding hands and kissing this girl felt like something way beyond any of that.

They did sneak out the back door, but he didn't take her home. Instead he experienced something that he would never forget, which would make everyone he'd been with since seem dull and lifeless by comparison. From that night on, he felt her pull on him every single day of his life.


There were things he never understood. The strength of that pull varied over time. For many years it was tiny and almost imperceptible. He'd left for the west coast when he discovered how old she was, knowing it could present a problem for him. But even across the country he could feel his connection to her, small and often almost unnoticeable, but always incredibly persistent.

When he eventually made it back to New York, at least in part driven by that insistent pull on his consciousness, her pull had, all at once, become incredibly powerful on him, on the very afternoon before he met her in the restaurant. It had seemed like destiny to him.

But that led to something else he couldn't understand. She only vaguely remembered him. She seemed to recognize that she had seen him before, but with no memory as to where. He couldn't fathom how anyone could have possibly forgotten what they experienced together. Even though her pull was so overpowering, he'd fled again and she'd actually reached out to him in his sleep, giving him the greatest orgasm he'd experienced since that night with her from thousands of miles away, albeit while he was sleeping.

When he'd once again returned to New York, her pull once again became no more than a whisper.

Why had its intensity been so incredibly variable over the years?

Why had she not remembered him?

But in that moment, in the middle of the Atlantic, came the most pressing question of all.