The Book of Attraction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The funeral came and went. It was like any other, I did not share their grief to the same extend but I did shed a tear. Memories of me and Robert fishing replayed in my head. He'd bought me my first camera. I took pictures of the lakes and the fish we caught. When I was younger he had been a father figure but not so much as I grew older. Lucy complained of his absence often and it was taking its toll on her up to his death.

For the few weeks that went by I remained the rock of the family. Things had gotten awkward with me and Sarah but every so often we would talk about her grief and I would check in to see if she was okay. My mother and I had grown closer.

With everything going on my grades slipped further than ever before. I think my teachers gave me the benefit of the doubt given what had transpired over the last month.

At school some of my teachers did their best to reach out to me. I tried to focus on my grades but my mind was always elsewhere. Lucy popped in and out my head multiple times a day and I was constantly thinking about what I wanted to photograph next.

The drama club had approached me to photograph their performances. They wanted ideal shots of different scenes and characters in costumes. I agreed to come a long to a rehearsal. Miss Green was not exactly thrilled that I was not using my spare time to catch up with my studies but she preferred it was involving school rather than out doing what younger kids do.

When I arrived nobody seemed to notice me. So I sat at the back of the theatre unnoticed. Clicking away with my camera, I zoomed along the stage with one eye closed. The costumes for Cinderella were well done in all honesty, though some of the acting was questionable. I had almost gotten up to leave when I recognised a familiar face. Keri was Cinderella! She stood in see through heels and a rolling dress. Her hair tied tight in a bun. She looked hot even in consume. If I was getting pictures of everyone else. I may as well get some of her I thought.

I enjoyed watching her act. She was great with her voice and I never knew she could sing so well. I found myself only snapping pictures of her and had to check myself so it didn't seem weird that I had so many of her and so few of everyone else. The ending to the play bored me and I made my exit.

I stuffed the camera back in my bag and realised I'd left the book of attraction in there. I hadn't looked at it in weeks. After what happened with Lucy I felt like it had already gone too far. But if my suspicions were true and she had actually been awake. Maybe she liked it and maybe I could still make her fall in love with me. I'd come to terms with my attraction for her as time passed. I knew in couldn't help it. If I was to be attracted to anyone there would be no surprise in me being attracted to her. She was smart and funny, she cared for me as much as I did for her. We both loved each other as siblings and it made us close. She was the perfect example of a girlfriend. Only if she felt the same.

With the book in mind I headed home. When I got home I opened the book to the chapter I had left it on. Some of the content did not appeal to me. Some of it did not take into account that the person they were attracting could be their sister. So some of the information would be misleading. I took from the book the parts I thought would apply to my life and my situation.

After first physical contact remove yourself physically. This will leave them wanting more of what they had. They will start to forget some of what occurred and they will build their own fantasy, filling in the blanks.

Do not leave it too long. Create opportunity for them to recreate the first contact. If you have followed the guide they will be hoping it happens again.

Never be a stranger when they are upset or are in a bad place. It is important you are a figure of safety and guidance. This will make them look up to you more and hold you on a higher pedestal.

I snapped the book shut. So that was it. I had to allow Lucy to get close to me again. Without seeming like I wanted it myself. I'd need to make sure to check in on her more often, making sure I have her feelings high in my list of priorities.

Just as I'd closed the book. My phone rang. It was Lucy. She should be at practice why would she be phoning me? My brother instincts kicked in and I answered.

"Lucy is everything alright?" I let her hear the concern in my voice.

"No. It's Aaron. He just ended things with me." She was crying.

"Oh Lucy. Where are you I'll come pick you up."

"I'm at the Pool bar. Please hurry." She seemed scared and it concerned me.

"Why what's happening? They're all arguing I think a fight might break out. Please Matt come quick."

I wasted no time. I left as soon as I could and sped to the PoolBar. Dozens of people had congregated outside the bar. Men were arguing and every woman in a dress did their best to split them up. I could not see Lucy anywhere. I parked the car and started to ask around.

I was headed inside when a girl called from behind me. It wasn't Lucy it was Keri.

"Hey you're the Guy from my English class." I was surprised she recognised me.

"You just be Matt? Your sister ran off I think Aaron was scaring her." That asshole I thought.

"Where did she go?" I asked.

"I think they went to his car but she insisted on waiting on you."

Keri looked great but I had no time for her right now. My sister might be in danger and she was the one I loved.

"What does he drive?"

"A blue Chevrolet, I think over there..." she sent me in the direction toward the end of the parking lot.

As I made my way over I heard screams from the blue car at the end of the road. When I got there the door was open and two people were inside.

My instincts kicked in and grabbed the back of the mans shirt. Pulling him out the car and up against another. It was Aaron alright, his smug face smirked. Balling up my first I punched him hard against the temple.

He staggered to the floor and struggled to find his feet. I turned to Lucy to make sure she was okay. Her dress had been up and around her waist. Her mascara marked tears on her cheeks. Instantly I knew he had tried to have sex with her.

Before I could turn around I felt hands on the back of my neck. I was spun around and faced three guys. All a lot taller than I was. Instantly I threw a punch. I connected with a cross on the guy on my left. The contact sent him into the back side door of Aaron's car. Aaron was still making it his feet when his friends grabbed me.

We wrestled together but they outnumbered me. A barrage of kicks and punches were hurled at me. They hurt but I kept myself standing. With each arm spread wide Aaron gave me a punch to the gut that folded me over.

"Nooo!" Lucy screamed.

On the cold floor the kicks still came at me. I protected my face as much as I could. One kick got through my hands and hit my face. The pain angered me and I saw red. Somehow I found my feet. I was bloody and bruised, but my anger flared and the adrenaline kicked in. The first attacker threw two punches and I did well to step away from the blows. With my standing foot I formed the base for a kick to his knee. I heard the crunch and he fell the floor. Me and the other guy traded blows before others jumped in and split us up.

Keri has brought her friends to my rescue. They helped me to my feet when I had taken a knee in exhaustion. Blood dripped from my nose and I felt the taste if it in my mouth.

"Matt!" Lucy cried and she helped me up.

I wrapped my arm around her and she did her best to keep me up. Another guy helped at the other side of me to my car.

The crowds had dispersed and the police had arrived. Avoiding trouble I drove off as best I could. I did not want to get arrested and kicked out of school despite how bad it was going for me.

"Matt stop! You shoutout be driving!" Lucy was right.

Every part of my body ached. I pulled into the side do the road by the forest and rested my head back against he head rest.

"What the hell happened?" I asked.

"He was drunk and he just lost it. I can't explain it."

"No I meant what was he doing to you in the car?" I didn't really want to hear the answer but I did need to know.

"I said I wanted to go, but he wanted to stay. When I tried to leave he went after me. I'd left my things in his car so I went to collect them. I'd looked worse than it was I think. He did not try to do what maybe you thought he did. But he did try to lock me in his car. He said I could wait the in the car until I he was ready to leave. When I tried to get out he tried to keep me in. That's when you arrived."

"That assholes and his friends have broke my hand I think." I could hardly move it.

"You certainly know how to pick them." I said.

Lucy stayed silent. I could tell she felt guilty.

"It's okay, what happened tonight wasn't your fault. It's important you know that." I assured her.

"Matt what would I do without you." She brought her hands up my chest and around my neck. She embraced me in a hug. She grazed my cheek which was bruised. It hurt but I did not mind.

"Can you drive?"

"I can get us home."

When I drove off she sat silent in the passenger seat. Staring out the window.

I couldn't have her beating herself up over this. Aaron was a jerk, and what happened was an escalation of his actions.

When we got to the house mother was asleep in her room.

"Matt stay here let me clean you up."

"Lucy you leave for your camping trip tomorrow. You should get some rest. I'm surprised you even went out tonight."

"I know I shouldn't have. I thought Aaron was different." She was annoyed at herself I could tell.

"Take me to the basement, I don't want to wake Mom."

Lucy helped me down the crooked steps, and onto the couch that sat under the stairs. She gathered supplies form the medicine cupboard and brought them down to me.

"Here drink this." She held out water to my lips.

She cleaned me up pretty well. I winced at her touch of a bruise or graze. We sat close together on the couch as she tended to my wounds.

"I don't know why I choose men like Aaron. I need someone like you."

When she said it our eyes met. I felt like kissing her but I looked away.

"Lucy you need a man who understands what he has when he has you. Someone who would have you the furthest away from danger and keep you safe at all costs. Someone who cares about how you feel happy or sad. Someone who will wipe your tears and tuck you into bed after a hard day."

She looked at me with large blue eyes adoringly. She'd treated my wounds and cuddled into me. Tears welled in her eyes as everything got to her.

"Look at me." Her eyes found mine again.

"You'll be away tomorrow, with your friends on an adventure of a lifetime. Do me the favour of enjoying it will you. You deserve it."

"I haven't even thought about that." She said.

"I'll miss you while your gone."

Lucy smiled despite being sad. She looked great. Her makeup was a little smudged but it did not matter.

"Anyway you should get to your bed Lucy, you're up early tomorrow." I insisted.

"Matt I'm staying her with you. You were there for me so I'm here for you. If I fall asleep with you it won't be for the first time..."

She kissed my cheek and left to gather covers from her room. Had she just hinted at the night we had in my bed? Was this her letting me know she knew what had happened?

I did not want to take any chances. I had to stick by the book. She needed to make the first move. It had to be that way.

When she returned I made no effort to move.

"Well scoot over." She seemed giddy.

I did so and she slumped down beside me.

She covered me as best she could but we could not get comfy. Slumped at either side of the couch we knew we had to reposition.

"Maybe we should lie down together?" She asked.

"Yeah this is hurting me."

I lay down across the couch. The couch wasn't all that big. I did take up most of the space so when she lay down she lay partially on me. She brought duvet up to cover us both and she nuzzled into my shoulder.

Like last time I drifting off. When I woke I remembered where I was. Lucy's body was practically on top of mine. With one leg and one arm across me she slept peacefully. I rested my head against hers and she purred quietly. I felt her breasts squishing against my chest. At some point she had gotten up and changed. Her dress lay on the floor and now she was in a top. But her bare legs rubbed against me. This feeling felt familiar. It too me back to the night we had a few weeks back. Everything felt the same.

Her breath on my neck, her touch on my skin. Goosebumps surfaced on my arms. I felt like it was the first contact I'd ever had with a woman. The fact it was her skin against mine and her breath on my neck. Her body on mine. I wondered in that moment as I stared up at the ceiling. If she would ever feel the same. If I was doing the right thing by using this book to get to her. It was wrong for a brother and sister to be together, but something inside me told me it was the right thing to do.

My arm rested around her back as she lay on it. She adjusted herself slightly and I felt her lips touch my neck. Not a kiss, but a touch. She did not move away. Her lips stayed there attached to me almost. My cock stirred and it became just as awake as I was.

My fingers traced circles along her back and she purred again. This time when she shifted, her knee rested on my crotch. Right on top of my raging erection. If she was awake she would have felt it for sure. After that she adjusted herself more frequently, her knee moved up and down every time she did. If she knew what she was doing, she was doing it as if she didn't. Like she didn't want to admit this was what she was doing.

I stopped tracing circled in her back and I pulled her closer to me. Until her body smaller frame was pressed right against mine. Her lips pressed harder and I felt a kiss. Her lips pushing forwards and back. I felt it. I knew I'd wasn't dreaming. Her leg slipped down next to mine when I felt another one. This was for real, then came another one. Lucy was kissing my neck. She was doing it slowly and gently but she was doing it.

"Lucy?..." I whispered.

When she kissed me next she froze, she sucked in sharp breath.

"If ur awake, nod ur head."

I felt her head nod against me slightly.

"I need to know one thing, were you awake the last time. When you slept in my room. Nod your head..."

She nodded.

I did not know what happened but something did. She kissed my neck harder and quicker. All the way to my mouth. She paused and I could tell she was searching for my eyes. I could still see them in the dark. A deep blue that I loved to get lost in. She kissed me then hard. Her lips met mine and a rough hug. Like she kissed her lover. Like she kissed a boyfriend, someone she wanted to be with. My hands roamed over her body as he kissed me harder. I felt her tongue flicker into my mouth and I accepted it. My cock was now the hardest it had ever been. It ached in my pants and I wanted it free. Our tongues played with each every so often parting for our lips to meet.

We hungrily kissed each other in a passionate frenzy. Her hand slipped to the bulge in my jeans and she unzipped them. With one hand the button came loose. She turned and faced away from like she had the first night. She used her free hand to slide her silk shorts down a little exposing her bare cheeks to me. I pulled out my cock and let it rest against her smooth cold skins. My cock was touching my sisters bare ass. And she was awake. Never mind awake she wanted this. Maybe not as much as me that was not certain but she wanted it all the same.

My breathing quickened and so did hers. We did not say a word to each other. I clocked into to what she was insinuating. She wanted me to hump her like I did before. In my bed when we first slept in each other's arms. My cock naturally found its place between her cheeks and I thrust slowly at first. Her hand came back to rest on my thigh and she helped with thrust harder. Pulling me closer with each hump. I felt the sensation in my balls build. I could not last long. My cock head rubbed against her skin and it all got to me very quickly. I came hard, harder than before. This time not against her T-shirt covered back or silk shorts. But against her bare ass. Between her cheeks and all over them, I sprayed my seed.

I stopped thrusting gradually. My cock now too sensitive to touch. I rested against her as our bodies squished together. The cum rubbed against each other. I knew we could not stay like this but I dared not make the first move. This had been all her. I left myself open for the taking just like the book suggested and she took the bait.

For a while we sat in silence in the comfort of our own company. We did not know the time but it was late. The sunlight started to appear though the small window that sat high in the back porch side wall.

Without word Lucy got up. Her cheeks bounced as she stood and the sun made a silhouette around her perfectly shaped body. I saw her bare ass for the first time and what a sight it was. Awkwardly she pulled her shirt up around her and left. I did not say a thing. I dared not say anything at all. What had just happened was clear to be a secret between us. I just hoped it wasn't a one time thing.

  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Atrocious "Writing"!

Reads like it was written by a 14yo with a disability. Virtually unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You have a gift.

You definitely nave some talent when it comes to telling a story. Imagine what this would be had you someone do some proof reading. I really hope that you have someone read over your next story before submitting it. Are spelling errors and incorrect words the end of the world? No. But they do make a reader stumble and lose their place, something you don't want to have happen as they are reading your story.

tjorgensontjorgensonover 3 years ago

it was a story that made me not wait for the next chapter.

Irishbear03Irishbear03over 3 years ago
Great Start!

I enjoy your writing, love the story line can’t wait to see where it goes.

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017over 3 years ago
A good start

I liked the story and, for the most part, enjoyed reading it. I hope you continue it but please check spelling and grammar more carefully before publishing.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Quarantined with My Sisters Ch. 01 A young man isolated with his two sisters during a pandemic.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories