All Comments on 'The Book of David Ch. 10'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You're killing me, man...

I'm just glad the story isn't over yet. It has been a pleasure so far...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
best yet

this is the best series i've ever read. its heart taking and makes you feel all the emotions that the character was going through

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OK

Ok, u're pussy footed around enough, with the mention of Nate, it seems that he's gonna be with Amber, it's who he should be with, with all the depraved stuff in this series, it should end on some realistic happiness and that's David and Amber

millionmanmillionmanover 16 years ago
My heart broke.....

Wow, I really wanted to hate this story. I wanted to hate it when I read "Life takes us in different directions" and I knew where the story was headed, but I went along for the journey. I'm amazed at how well you write the emotions of your characters. I'm really struggling to understand why David is so commitment phobic, as it seems that Amber is THE GIRL for him within the context of the story. I really feel that by this point he should really man up and step to the plate if she's THAT important to him. It's been an amazing story so far and this chapter was stirring and almost difficult to read in parts. I'm also very happy knowing that there is more to be written and that this journey is not over. The hopeless romantic in me wants to see Amber come back from Med School after her first year and proclaim her love for David and they live blissfully ever after. I know it's not going to happen and that there will be some sort of twist thrown into the mix for good measure, keep things interesting, and you will complete a master piece of erotic literature upon the release of the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good...But

The story was good,but I just didn't like David and Amber parting the way they did.

Hopefully they will get back together.

Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
WOW

Just as I thought David and Amber splitting with David hooked up with Bree. Will they last? Will David move on to someone else? Will Amber come back into David's life?

Really fine story and it keeps getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Predictions sure to go wrong...

Just for fun (and understanding that I really love this series)... I give you predictions-sure-to-go-wrong: 1) David gives Cherys (and Danielle) a baby; 2) Brianna gets drunk at a work party, without David, and has semi-consensual sex with a VIP; and 3) David's professional success gives him the chance to go to ... California.

usncanadausncanadaover 16 years ago
Amazing

I can't wait to see how Dave and Amber end up together, but I hope that's not for another 20 chapters or so. The tale you weave is an incredible one, with raw emotions expressed elegantly. Plus, that sex scene with Bree is one of the hottest I've ever read. Roommates walking in, hopefully they'll be a factor in the next chapter. I like the predictions from the previous poster, interesting to see if it will happen like that.

Romantic1Romantic1over 16 years ago
Better and Better With Every Chapter

I'll hate for this to end when it does in a few more episodes. Your characters have become part of my life - my friends. Keep up the fantastic writing.

A++++++.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't get it

I really respect your writing, but I don't get this chapter. What keeps David from going with Amber? A job he just started? A family (Danielle) that he never even discussed this whole weird "I love you but won't ask you to stay but will tell you to date others and cry when you do" situation with. Friends who tell him to commit. A great friend (Cherys) who almost lost her true love and yet has nothing to say to David except to talk to Ellie, whom he seems to have healed from. So he lets his hot, bisexual, rich and open-minded soulmate go away? I'm sure you have a plan but after getting me hooked on this story I am going to be crushed if the ending is as trite as I fear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

sadly your characterasation cant keep up with the sex scenes. Which is a pity cause those are well written and even a bit differentiated between acting persons:

But - crowned by david not following amber - motives are anything but logical.

Makes the story loose some. Still an arousing read though..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Powerful ending

Despite the illogical choices David and Amber make, its a wonderful chapter with a touching ending. Besides, sometimes people make illogical choices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing story-weaving here. I've read erotica since the 1970's and this is absolutely publishable quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I get it

I get it. I don't like it but I get it.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
The girl for him?

Not two or three chapters ago, Amber let loose on a young Hispanic women in a really outrageous display of racism and complete disdain. David's dream girl? Maybe she shanged. Appears so...I would have dumped her then, but the character of David seems prone to giving everyone the benefit of the doubt. Generous, and shows a lot of character for a young guy. Good show...

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
This story.......

This story is REALLY quite emotional....I mean the entire story, from beginning to end focuses right down to David's search for emotional, physical and sexual fulfillment with the partner of his 'dreams'.

The thing that gets me, is the emotional strength of the main character. His resilient attitude towards life, and the scope of his turmoil in the face of things is really quite well written. I've said before that your works are quite good, and I mean it. Bluedragonauthor, you are simply brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

is it just me or is David a FUCKING moron? i would have went with Amber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The saddest chapter in the series

I legit almost cried when Amber left David and she doesnt even write back. It ruined the next few chapters a little because i kept hoping Amber would come back. she and David are just perfect together and she is just such a sweet girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So good

Yet so freaking sad! My god i'm almost crying here, and i don't usually cry!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 10 years ago
jesus f-ing christ!

Holy hell, this chapter was intense emotionally, you captured the confusion, love, longing, impending disaster, betrayal exceptionally well. You actually had me in tears this chapter.

To the anon poster saying your characters can't keep up with the sex scenes and their choices illogical. NEWS FLASH! Emotions rarely are logical and when they clash with what you THINK is the right thing to-do you get fucked up people and situations. Amber pushing him on to brianna is killing her because she THINKS she doing the right thing so he has someone to distract him and maybe lessen the pain of her leaving but it's killing her to let him go, the anger is at herself because she is conflicted.

Anyway just wanted to say this was an exceptional chapter because of the emotional intensity, and personally I think your best one this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FUCK FUCK FUCK

I'm close to tears for fuck sake, what the hell!?

Brilliant. Just... brilliant.

Thanks,

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I cant understand.

Why people are posting such emotional comments.

The characters in this very well written story are sadly a joke.

It is a sex story, with all those acts etc going on and the stupid way the people in this story are acting it is impossible to feel any kind of genuine emotion towards them and actually care about them.

This is just very good masturbation material.

AngusMAngusMalmost 3 years ago

C'est la vie Que sera sera

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

This chapter had me in tears. The sense of loss, the choices made, you really captured an image of real life. This series is one of the best things I have ever read. The sex is just the cherry on top of the sundae that is the story.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I have tears in my eyes, and I want to let go...but, I cannot right now...maybe later tonight, in my sleep...my subconscious will reveal my need to cry...in my sleep...

The readers who complain about the 'emotional' aspect of these chapters have no respect for the author; those of us who comment on the stories LOVE ALL THE STORY...sex, emotion, sadness, happiness/😂 joy, ALL OF IT!! Too bad those do not want anything but 'stroke material'...and should go somewhere else, PLEASE!!

Amber has to go to Medical School...a given; does not mean David and she are "done"...they are apart for a bit...IT IS NOT HOPELESS, Y'ALL...WAIT AND SEE.

FIVE**5**STARS...FOR MAKING ME "FEEL" for the characters...for the 😢 tears I WILL cry, eventually.

Oh, yeah...Brianna...FFFRRREEEAAAKKKKKK!!! Reminds me of....ME!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. At least I came into the channel knowing the their final ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7900 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES