All Comments on 'The Book of Lust 01'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was great...

...I can't wait for the next chapter, and any to follow. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I like the premise. Looking forward to more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

I really liked the story and I hope there will be even more "action" with the Goddess in the chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I am intrigued

Do go on, give the main char some challenges. Don't make things to easy, like "here check out the book" and bam they are his. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Good start, though I would have preferred a more sequential story line.

calista241calista241about 5 years ago
Like where this is going.

Definitely has lots of potential for a big busted harem adventure.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 5 years ago
Good start...

And I’m looking forward to where this is going. Good to have you back.

tbakkytbakkyabout 5 years ago
I Shall

I shall enjoy this.Let us see where this goes.

Thank you.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 5 years ago
Very Good

That was a very good story .Hope you do more with it .Thank You for the good read .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice beginning

Can’t wait to see where this goes!

LClaudiusLClaudiusabout 5 years ago
Thank you!

I quite liked it. Please continue, I believe this will be very good.

imsearching2009imsearching2009about 5 years ago
Good start!

It is a good start to a promising story line.

I look forward to seeing more!

SirCarlSirCarlabout 5 years ago
You did good!

Very well thought out, written, and presented. Keep going.

Hells4spartansHells4spartansabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

This story is a work of art and has unlimited potential I can’t wait to see what’s to come

Casteller1985Casteller1985about 5 years ago
Great

As always, love the way you write, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

great start, can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great start!

I look forward to reading more!

MrUnderwood88MrUnderwood88about 5 years ago
intriguing

this story felt very fresh while being in a well explored genre. i honestly hope that you keep writing this series, i feel like it is full of much potential. also i found the idea that its a goddess controlling a man, who can control mortal women to be quite intriguing and rather erotic to thing about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No delay

Please send us another soon. Very good, well written. Subject could take many chapters to explore.

computermadcomputermadabout 5 years ago
A Great Start

This was a great start and I hope there will be more chapters added soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love your stories

You have once again started a story that keeps me on the edge of my seat and dying for the next chapter. Thank you.

SN88SN88about 5 years ago

Good start please continue

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Wow!

A wonderful beginning to this story! Well written and well placed! I’m looking forward to reading more of this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nitpick

The protagonist can't be a very good egyptologist if he thinks "Al-Qahirah" is ancient Egyptian when it's obviously Arabic.

Nitpick, obviously -- nice start for the new story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I LOVE YOUR STORIES -- THE DETAIL AND FLOW OF THE STORY IS ENOUGH TO HOOK ME IN AND KEEP ME THERE AS MORE CHAPTERS ARE ADDED! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING WHERE THIS STORY GOES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love the concept

Very nice keep it going :$

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was great-

This was great-several wonderful touches that make it better than the average Egyptian Goddess awakens story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You have five yes's!

Excellent in thought and execution. More, please!!

j_boxterj_boxterabout 5 years ago
Looking Forward to Future Installments!

Great story. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
other gods and lore

i would love to see a continuance of this story, along with some mention of the other gods and lore behind them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I demand more. This is a unique spin. Give it a go!

joejacksjoejacksabout 5 years ago
Just to answer on nitpick

Bloody good start to a story, but to clarify on the nitpick, on a preliminary search according to Wiki it was Arabic and also the name of Cairo.

But this always amazes me, a story is a story, unless it is written as non-fiction so why in hell does it have to correspond to anything we know, down as far as if Joe Boggs has a shop in outer Mongolia or not. And yes that's an example.

Let the story unfold as it's written, and then decide yea or nay.

Thanks JC I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

Please continue. Great harem stories are hard to find, especially ones where the guy is good to his girls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty silly

Your writing is fine, if cliched, but the details are ridiculous. Real archaeologists are nothing like Indiana Jones. Any two-person team of foreigners who are alone in an undisturbed Egyptian tomb without being accompanied by native Egyptians are probably breaking Egyptian law and would be arrested and have any "finds" confiscated instead of gaining fame or fortune. Actual Egyptian tombs were "protected" by obstacles, decoys, and inscribed curses, never mechanical traps. Secret doors in such tombs did not have mechanical catches of any kind,, and if they did, such mechanisms would be completely inoperable by now. Egyptian beds had reed blankets, not "sheets." Leatherbound books weren't invented until the first century CE, and written Egyptian was in hieratic script rather than hieroglyphs anyway.

Sorry, I don't usually go off on what's supposed to be "light reading" like this, but this story really struck me the wrong way.

ThitabeThitabeabout 5 years ago
Another Great Story

I love this story so far. Please continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More is better

I think the point was that he wasn’t like Indiana Jones, but he admired the character and wanted to be like Dr. Jones. I liked the detail and hope you continue.

dokonodokonoabout 5 years ago
This was great ;)

Like Khaled would say it.... "Another one...."

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 5 years ago
Excellent start!

it definitely held my interest and left me curious for the continuation. Please don't make us wait too long. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well Done And Worth My Time

You have an exciting and lusty story to tell. Please continue to tell it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

"THIS WAS GREAT!!!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
So get the basics right or skip using technical terms.

So... “the ancient gears and levers moved in RUSTY sockets”.

I don’t think so. If the sockets were ancient and rusty then nothing would move in them. However rust can only form on iron as rust is exactly iron oxide. So what I hear you say....

Egypt at the time of Pharos was well and truly in the Bronze Age. Bronze knives, bronze swords and everything bronze.

So if your going to write a story that’s set up with technical stuff then get it the fuck correct. We are not all as dumb as you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hope

To see a lot more of this series, outstanding work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

Great story with LOTS of potential. I hope you continue this story.

insert_nameinsert_nameabout 5 years ago
Great start

Really enjoying your work and looking forward to the next episodes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Endingt

This ended to soon would like to know what the bitch partner But not a bad start.

Casteller1985Casteller1985almost 5 years ago
Good as always

Thanks for your continuous good work.

ravishmentravishmentalmost 5 years ago

Oh this must be continued. So many fun possibilities await~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

You must continue!!

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 5 years ago
Very well done!

This chapter was well thought out, written, and presented. Keep up the good work.

GrindleGrindlealmost 5 years ago
Sounds intreguing

As a opening for a series it sets an interesting theme. That we could find a Kedesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this - hope it’s a long series!!

Love this kind of thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
here is some one you should take a look at

his name is Creamer, other than that nice beginning

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
Incomplete so don’t bother.

Incomplete so don’t bother. In the last submitted chapter the author says he just gives up on a story when he gets a bit bored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastical

Don't listen to the naysayers. You have transported us to another place where artistic license is valid. An intriguing start that has follow up chapters written all over it. In view of the current state of our world, viruses, wars, climate change etc ,as we head towards extinction , this is a fantastical breath of fresh air. I look forward to your imagination at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loving this so far!

drseaknightdrseaknightover 2 years ago

Wonderful set up, an adventure with a goddess shows a lot of thought. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story but then why wouldn’t it be considering I have loved every story of yours I have read. I can’t wait to get to binge reading more of your stuff. Thanks for posting all your hard and time consuming work.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic idea. Shows a lot of promise.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBalmost 2 years ago

Another unfinished series

Mobass68Mobass68almost 2 years ago

damn good wish it was the first chapter of a full lenght novel

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Ah yes all the adventure of ' Indiana Jones and the sensuality of 'Behind the Green Door'. Definitely look forward to reading the rest of your story. I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's (goddess'?) imagination and creative abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Yeah, not a bad start actually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start! Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was one of the most unusual stories I have read. Not so much the story itself which was excellent but the way it seemed to plod along and then all of a sudden it completely hooked me. That was the first time I have had such an experience although I found it surprising and can’t wait to get further into the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good start to a fantasy adventure. Look forward to the journey.

TangledUpInYou2TangledUpInYou210 months ago

Intriguing! Looking forward to reading more.

InosolanInosolan8 months ago

I decided to read this story because it shares a title with an adult {ahem} game on the F95Zone adult game site.

The game is nothing like this story, except that it features a "Book of Lust" - though that one gives the "hero" magical powers and control of a succubus...

The site is at F95zone[dot]to, and you can use the "Search" function to search for the game, if interested.

Ultimoter69Ultimoter697 months ago

Thankyou for your effort putting this tale together looking forward to the next episode

AA20195AA201954 months ago

Continue please.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've enjoyed how you give a brief present moment view to engage the reader before going back and going through all the build up.

TazzdevillnlTazzdevillnl3 months ago

Really nice built up to and of the story. Good grammar (at least for me as not native to english) so it is easy to read.

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind3 months ago

Great beginning. I am looking forward to more.

GunSuckerGunSuckerabout 1 month ago

I never want it to stop.

jackkeatsjackkeats22 days ago

Terriffic beginning!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES