The Book of Song Ch. 02

Story Info
A Summer Fling.
10.4k words
4.52
2.6k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: A Summer Fling

One thing I never was never short of in collage was guys hitting on me. I don't think this is something unique to me. I guess almost every girl going through collage has this experience. You go to class early to find a good seat, you go to the cafeteria to eat lunch, you walk to the dorms... it doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing, there is always someone saying something he thinks is smart, trying to get some reaction from you, looking for an opportunity to ask you to "hang out" with them, or "grab a drink" or something similar.

Before spring break, I would dismiss these guys right away. I knew what they wanted, and did not have the time (that is, the emotional capacity) to deal with them. So I smiled kindly, and turned them down as softly as I could. For most, that was enough. Some guys were more persistent and did not take a hint, so I had to spell it out for them, "NOT INTERESTED!"

But after spring break, after this amazing sexual experience I had with Lisa, I was more open to experimentation. Specifically, I wanted to have sex with a guy. Not because I thought it would rock my world like Lisa did. I didn't even expect to have an orgasm. It was simply this thing that everyone was talking about, and I wanted to know what it felt like.

So one day, as I was making my way to the cafeteria to have lunch, some good looking guy approached me.

"Hi, You're Song, aren't you?" He said.

"I am," I said, knowing exactly what his intentions were.

"Hi, I'm Evan," he said. "I'm in your Organic Chemistry class."

"Hi Evan," I smiled at him. "What can I do for you?"

"A bunch of us are going to grab something to eat after classes today. Would you like to join?"

Old Song would have found a lame excuse for not attending this gathering, which both old and new Song both knew was false pretenses to get me alone with him. But new Song was a player. This Evan looked nice, about six feet tall, short blond hair, wide shoulders. So I was OK with seeing where this alleged gathering would lead me. If it would lead me to his bed, that wouldn't be so bad.

"Sure," I said, and smiled at him. He gave me the time and place and I promised to be there.

===========================

The cafe where this gathering was supposed to take place was not far away from the dorms, so before getting there I stopped at the dorms to shower and change my clothes. I wasn't sure what this gathering was going to be, and if it was going to lead to what I'd hoped it would, but I decided to be ready. As ready as I could be, with my simple wardrobe.

In the shower I took care of the most important part - making sure that if he sees me naked, he would like what he sees. With my razor I trimmed my pubic hair similar to the way Lisa was grooming hers, a small triangle just above the labia. I'm not sure how well I did it, but it was certainly better then the jungle I had there before stepping into the shower.

Then, im my room I put on a pink pair of panties, a dark-blue padded bra, a new pair of jeans and a white blouse with colorful stripes, which was the nicest one I owned. I took a condom out of the pack my parents had given me before I came to Yale and put a condom in my pocket. Then I peeked in the mirror to check my appearance, and went to the cafe.

As I expected, there was no gathering. Just Even sitting at the bar.

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

"Everybody canceled in the last minute," he said. I knew this was a lie, but I didn't care.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"We can grab something to eat," he suggested. "They have good clam chowder here."

I'd never said no to food before, but this time was different. I didn't know if I wanted to commit for the time it would take to prepare the dish and then to consume it. I knew nothing about this guy. So I suggested we drink something instead.

Of course, we were 19, so drinking meant non-alcoholic beverages. I ordered a hot chocolate, and he ordered a coke.

Evan was pleasant, but the things he talked about did not interest me one bit. Apparently, he was on the athletics team, and he spent a lot of time talking about how hard it was to get in and how intensive the training was. I wasn't into sports, so all I could think about was whether this intensive training was leading to improving my chances of ending that night with an orgasm.

At one point, I was so bored by his blabbering, I couldn't stand it anymore. I reached for my purse, got a ten-dollar bill which was just enough to cover my beverage and the tip, put it on the bar, and got up.

"Where are you going?" Evan asked, sounding disappointed.

"Out of here," I said, and started walking away.

Evan was silent. Probably shocked by my behavior. Then I stopped and turned to him. "Are you coming?" I asked.

===========================

Evan payed for his coke and joined me. We went out of the cafe and started walking around campus.

"I bored you back then," he said. "Haven't I?"

"I'm just not that much into sports," I shrugged.

"What are you into?" He asked.

"I don't know," I said. "Science, politics, and recently also sex..."

He almost stumbled when he heard the last word.

"Sex?" He asked, making sure he'd heard me correctly.

"Yes, sex," I said. "Isn't that why you invented this alleged gathering in the first place? To have sex with me?"

"There was a plan for a gathering," he repeated his lie. "It's just that people canceled at the last moment."

"But why did you invite ME?" I insisted.

"I saw you in class, and I wanted to get to know you better."

"Know me better, as in seeing me naked?"

"I don't know," he shrugged. "You are pretty, and seem very smart. I really want to know you. All these things I was saying there about the athletics team... I guess I just wanted to impress you."

I looked at him. All of the sudden he didn't seem like the guy I thought he was. He didn't seem like the guy who would fuck me and then never look back. He seemed like a nice guy, maybe even sensitive, who may even like me as a person.

But that wasn't what I was after. I didn't know if I liked him as a person. I knew nothing about him. He may have noticed me in class, but I haven't noticed him. All I wanted from him was sex, but now that I realized he really liked me, that was no longer that simple.

And then I made a decision I wasn't proud of. A decision that characterized most of my relationships with men going forward. I decided to be the person I had taken him to be. I decided to be the girl who fucks a guy and then never talks to him again.

So instead of responding to his honest confession, I just reached to his cheek, gently turned it towards me, got up on the tips of my toes and kissed him.

This was my first time kissing a guy. I wasn't sure I knew what I was doing, but he was. He kissed me back, and just like Lisa had warned me, he was all over the place. He was sucking so hard on my lips that for a moment I thought he was trying to give me a mouth-to-mouth. Then he started shoving his tongue deep in my mouth. I thought about how Lisa described it, "going for my tonsils." I was so amused by Lisa's description that I couldn't help myself and broke the kiss, laughing.

"What happened?" Evan asked me.

"Oh, nothing," I said. "Do you have a place where we can... you know... do more than just kiss?"

"I have a sublet off-campus," he said. "I have my own room."

"That's great," I said. "How do we get there?"

"I have a car..."

===========================

His room was small, but it had everything we needed: a door to give us privacy, and a bed to lie on. After he closed the door behind us I started kissing him again. This time, it seemed that his kisses were more gentle, I was almost sorry I was going to use him like this. But my mind was set on going all the way with him, and there was no going back for me.

Evan started undoing the buttons on my blouse, but I didn't want him to see the padding on my bra. I didn't want him to find out my bosom was much smaller than what it seemed to be on the outside. So I did what I'd seen girls doing on porn videos - I got down on my knees and started undoing his pants.

I unzipped his jeans and shoved my hand inside his boxers, pulling his penis out of them. Two things struck me as I saw his penis for the first time. The first was that although it was fully erect, it wasn't as big as I had imagined it, and the second thing was that it was much hairier.

I guess most girls would have been disappointed by the former. But for me, that was an advantage. Being smallish as it was, it could fit almost completely in my mouth without causing me to gag. Also, it was less intimidating when I thought about it going inside me, later on.

As for the latter, my first reaction was disgust, but then I thought about Lisa, and the way she'd handled my unshaved pussy without saying a word. So I decided to overcome my initial reaction and put his dick in my mouth.

He sighed softly as I was moving my lips down his shaft for the first time. I guess he liked it. After reaching the maximum depth I could afford without feeling uncomfortable, I started to retract, my lips and tongue pressing against his hard dick. When I got to the tip, I moved my tongue around it, and then put his dick back in my mouth for another round.

Evan placed his hand on my head and guided me through the motions. He guided me to move faster, moving up and down his shaft, keeping the head of his penis in my mouth at all times.

After a short while, Evan pulled me away. "Come on," he said. "I wanna see you naked."

I felt my heart beating. Was I ready for that? Blowing him was one thing, but there was something very intimidating about standing naked in front of a guy I didn't know. But I found his proposal arousing just as well, so I played along.

I got up on my feet, and Evan continued unbuttoning my blouse. At this point I didn't care what he would have thought of my bosom. It was what it was. As my blouse fell to the floor, Evan started kissing my exposed shoulders. As he did that, his hands reached back to undo my bra.

He leaned back as I slowly removed my bra. "Nice tits." he said, probably as an automated response. I noticed how both him and Lisa referred to my breasts as "tits", which literally meant "nipples", whereas people often refer to other girls' breasts as "boobs". I didn't mind that, just was amused by the observation. And of-course, relieved there was no disappointment in his voice as he said that.

He guided me to lie down on his bed, and started kissing my tits, focusing on the nipples. He kissed (more accurately, licked and sucked on) one nipple, while running his fingers on the other one. After a minute or two, he switched sides.

Then, when he had enough, he turned to my jeans. He unbuckled them and watched as I removed them along with my panties.

"Nice pussy," he commented. Unlike the previous comment on my tits, I don't think this one was an automated courtesy. Judging from his expression, I guess he hadn't meant to say it out loud, and was embarrassed by having done so.

"Thank you," I replied cheerfully. "I shaved it especially for you."

I figured the last piece on information was probably TMI, but hey, he opened the door for it when commenting on my pussy, so I felt it wasn't inappropriate to reply this way.

Evan started kissing me there, starting in the shaved area, making his way down to the parts covered by hair. I got this as a signal to spread my legs, allowing him to go further down.

When Lisa was there, between my legs, she knew exactly where to go and what to do. This allowed her to be gentle. Evan, on the other had, wasn't that knowledgeable of what was going on there, and as result his tongue went all over the place. He probably had a rough idea of where my clit was supposed to be, but his tongue ran in circles over a wide area instead of focusing on where I had wanted it to. I did not enjoy this very much.

After a few minutes of that, I pulled his head towards me. "I have a condom in the left pocket of my jeans," I said, hinting I was ready to go to fourth base.

"Thanks," he said, "but I have a full pack in my drawer."

My condom, his condom, none of that mattered. The only thing that mattered was that he was finally going to give me what I had come for.

He got up from the bed and opened a drawer under his desk. He got a condom out of a package and unwrapped it. I watched him as he pulled it on his penis. "Are you ready?" He asked.

I wasn't. Not completely. A part of me had wanted this for a long time. Another part wondered why I had to go through with it, when I had already found that I could probably enjoy sex with women much better. Well, Lisa was probably unavailable, but there were other women on campus, many of whom were probably lesbians, some of whom were probably available. Why bother with guys when I could do it with girls?

But I was too invested in this to stop now. Besides, how could I know I preferred girls if I hadn't even tried doing this with a guy? So I spread my legs and said, "Yes."

===========================

Evan's penis felt surprisingly good as he penetrated me for the first time. Thus far, the only things I had inside my vagina were fingers (my own, and recently, Lisa's) and some vegetables I had experimented with back in California. But none of them felt as good as a Evan's penis. It wasn't very big, so it went right in without causing me any pain, but it was thicker and warmer than anything I previously had down there. I can't describe the feeling, but it felt great.

Evan thrust himself in and out of me, his pace growing gradually faster and faster. He looked me straight in the eyes, and I looked at his. "Do you like it?" He asked a few times.

"Yes," I replied every time. "I love it!"

After a short while I felt his dick getting harder inside me. He was close to cumming.

It only took a few seconds from that point in time until he started moaning loudly. I felt his penis twitching inside me as he filled the condom with his thick, warm cum. Once the moaning was over, he crashed on top of me.

"That was good," he said while breathing heavily. After a minute or so of resting on top of me, as he could breath freely once more, he got up from over me and said, "You didn't cum, did you?"

"It's OK," I shrugged. "Don't worry about me." Honestly, I didn't expect to cum.

But he wasn't satisfied with my answer. He sent his hand down my body and reached between my legs, where he found my clit. It was kinda surprising since he had a hard time finding it with his tongue earlier. He started massaging it with his finger, running it in circles around it.

While this was much better than his attempt to please me with his tongue, this was still nothing in comparison to what I was able to do with myself. I knew he meant well, so I let him play around for a bit.

But at one point, it wasn't fun anymore. I was extremely aroused, but couldn't cum without proper handling of my clit. So I gently moved his hand aside, and started rubbing my clit myself.

I thought he would be offended, but to my surprise, he wasn't. He was excited. "Wow," he said. "I've never seen a girl jacking off like this! This is so sexy!"

He retracted to face my crotch, and looked carefully as my finger was pleasing my clit, with the occasional trip down my vagina for lubrication. This was not the first time I had masturbated in front of an audience, but last time I did it in the dark, under a blanket, with my hand tucked inside my pajamas. This was the first time someone was able to actually see me doing it. And it felt great. All these years of masturbating behind closed doors... and now there was someone who actually enjoyed watching me please myself.

It didn't take me long to cum. And I came hard. Not Lisa-hard, but probably alone-in-the-dorms hard.

"Wow," he said. "You are so sexy when you cum! So sexy that... I can go a second time, if you want..."

"Sure," I said. "What have I got to lose?"

He took another condom from his drawer and put it on. I was already lying down with my legs spread apart, recovering from the orgasm I just had. My vagina was well lubricated so he got in without a problem. This time, he felt stronger than before. He thrust himself back and forth fast, and I felt another orgasm building up inside me.

I smiled at him as I realized he was going to make me cum. As I realized all that was missing was this little push, in the form of me masturbating in front of him. When the waves started to form, I didn't hold back. I moaned as loudly as I wanted, held him tight as my muscles flexed all over my body. Only after I calmed down did he cum again, inside me.

We hugged for a while, his penis still inside me, both of us recovering from amazing orgasms. After a while I started feeling his penis shrinking inside me. This was when he got out of me and threw the condom away.

"I could tell it was good," he said as he went back to the bed.

"It was VERY good," I assured him, and kissed him softly on the lips.

===========================

He gave me a ride back to campus. "Can I call you sometime?" He asked.

"Sure," I replied, not really meaning that.

It was only after I had left the car that I realized that no time during that day had Evan asked me for my phone number, nor had I given it to him.

After that night I did see Evan in class. We exchanged smiles across the crowded classroom. One time he even approached me and asked me if I wanted to have dinner with him sometime. I told him I was busy studying for finals. I couldn't understand from his expression whether he was disappointed or relieved.

===========================

The day after my last final I was on a plane to California. Both my parents drove down to pick me up from SFO.

We were not yet on the 101 when my mom, who was sitting in the back, noticed something was different with me.

"You look different," she said. "You look more... alive!" And then she figured it out. "Oh my god! You had sex!"

I blushed. I knew my parents were super-casual about their own sex lives, but still, when it came to mine, I wasn't yet ready to share. But I had no choice in the matter. My mom was all over me with questions.

"So, who's the lucky guy?" She asked.

I was a bit disappointed that my liberal mother, who had previously protested vigorously for LGBT rights, did not, for one second, think her daughter's first sexual experience could have been with a girl. But I played along.

"Evan," I said. "His name was Evan."

"Was?" My mom wondered. "You're not together anymore?"

"No," I said. "It was a one-time thing. I wanted it this way."

My dad, who was thus far silent in this conversation, chimed in. "Was he kind to you?" He asked.

"He was, daddy," I assured him.

"Good," he said. "That's all that matters."

===========================

Back when I was in high-school, my dad always wanted me to come work at the farm during summer vacations. He sold it to me as a way for me to make my own money. I even tried it once, for a few days after my sophomore year, but didn't like it one bit. The sun was vicious to my sensitive, bright skin. Every bone in my body ached after working a day kneeling down to work with the crops. Even inside the shed, where they sorted and packed the produce, I could not keep up and found myself exhausted by lunchtime. I couldn't understand how my dad was able to do this all day, everyday.

So when I was in high-school, I refused to work on the farm. I didn't like shopping, so money was no issue for me. I preferred spending my summers reading, and my parents never said no to buying me a book I wanted.

But that summer was different. I was back from the other side of the continent, where I was literally living at my parents' expense. If I went to UC Berkley, for instance, I could have lived at home and could also get a significant stipend on my tuition because my mom was a professor there. But I chose Yale, one of the most prestigious, and by association, pricey schools in the country, and beyond my scholarship, the expense was all on them. They had to use their life savings to pay my tuition, delaying as much as they could the point when I was forced to take a student loan. In addition, they payed for my day-to-day expenses from my mom's salary, which was also, as I had learned, used to offset the farm's deficit.