The Book of Song Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he started moaning out loud. I felt his penis throbbing inside me as he released his thick cum to the confined space of the condom he was wearing. His big brown eyes were rolling in what seemed to be a long-awaited relief. It was that sensation inside me and that expression on my partner's face that brought me over the top, into a second, intense orgasm.

Zack carefully rolled us to our sides so that we could remain this way, in this wonderful euphoria, a short while longer. He was careful not to get his penis out of me, but eventually, it got out. His warm embrace felt so good as I was recovering from my second orgasm, trying to regain my breath. I could tell he found my embrace just as soothing.

And then, in this euphoric moment, I heard myself saying something I regretted the moment I said it.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," Zack replied.

===========================

The next morning, as my dad and I were getting ready to leave for my second day of working at the farm, my dad paused before exiting the house.

"I see you are hitting it off with Zack," he said.

"We are," I said hesitantly. "He's a really great guy."

"He is," my dad said and then paused in a way that made me realize he was trying very hard to choose his words carefully to avoid hurting anyone. "You are my daughter and I love you," he said. "But during this last year I came to know Zack very well, and I almost consider him a son."

"I understand," I said.

"I'm not sure you do," he replied. "Zack may look tough on the outside, but he's a sensitive guy on the inside. He's not as tough as he seems, and definitely not as tough as you are."

I was surprised my dad had considered me to be tough, but I understood where he was coming from and where he was going.

"What I mean is," he continued, "that you need to be perfectly honest with Zack, and not mislead him in any way with regards to your intentions. I know that for you this may be a summer fling, and in two months you'll be back in school on the other side of the country. But for Zack, this is his life. My farm is not just a temporary, summer-time job for him. This is his life. His career. You are going to be a doctor. He's probably going to be a farmer all his life."

"I understand, daddy," I said quietly. "I'll talk to him today."

My dad kissed me on my head and we went out for another day of hard work.

===========================

Zack tried to keep his affection for me to himself, but I could tell he was struggling. One time, when we were alone, he tried to kiss me. I moved my face aside to avoid the kiss.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I made a mistake."

"Last night was a mistake?" He asked, with disappointment in his voice. "I thought you enjoyed it."

"I did," I said. "Extremely..."

"Great," he said. "Then what?"

"It wasn't real... Any of it..."

"I don't follow," he said.

"We were pretending it was a good date," I explained. "But it wasn't a date at all."

"So what if we were pretending?" He argued. "We were good to each other, so who cares whether or not this was a proper date?"

"You should," I said, feeling tears forming in my eyes.

Zack's expression was blank. He didn't understand, so I explained.

"Right now, we're together and it's all good. But in two months I'll be back in school, some three-thousand miles away, working hard to chase my dream of becoming a doctor. And what will we have? A long-distance relationship? Waiting for Christmas to have two weeks together? That's no life!"

"I'll move to Connecticut to be with you if I have to," he suggested. "Or you could move to a school here..."

I kissed him softly on his cheek. "We couldn't even find a decent topic to talk about over dinner," I whispered. "And you're planning a big, heroic move?"

Zack looked away from me. In his heart he knew I was right, but accepting what I had said was something else.

"So what we had last night," he asked, "that was a one-night stand?"

"I guess," I said. "You turned me on when you touched me at work, so I felt I had to have you. Now I know it was insensitive of me."

"And that thing you said... you know... after...?"

"That was an automatic response to the two great orgasms you gave me. It was my pussy talking, not me."

I felt he was aroused by my last sentence, although this was definitely not my intention. My intention was to make him realize that what we had between us began and ended with great sex. And nothing more.

"So that's it?" He asked.

"We can still be friends," I said, knowing this was probably the last thing he wanted to hear - the most corny break-up line ever.

"Well," he said, "friends it is."

===========================

After another hard day at the farm, it was time to go home. Zack, who kept his distance from me ever since our "talk", approached me, hesitating.

"I'm going to grab another burger," he said hesitantly. "Would you like to come with? As a friend?"

"Sure," I said. "As a friend. Can we go to BK this time?"

Zack drove us to the nearest Burger King, where each of us ordered a burger with fries. Just that he ordered a regular whooper with small fries, and I ordered a triple-whooper with cheese and large fries. This time, no one offered to pay for the other. We were friends hanging out together. Certainly not a guy and a girl on a date.

Surprisingly, conversation was much easier this time around. Since we had the sex-thing behind us, we were free to talk about things that mattered.

I was mainly interested in learning the facts behind the rumors that surrounded the "outcasts" at school. I told him what the rumors were, and he would comment on each of them.

So they did smoke a lot of pot, and yeah, they often came to school stoned. Some of them also did drugs like Ecstasy or some opioids, but that was the exception, not the rule. These were teenagers with specific addictions, which the group tried to help with, and certainly wasn't the cause.

As for the group's sexual demeanor, as I suspected due to everything I had learned about Zack in the last twenty-four hours, the rumors could not have been further from the truth. Yes, the outcasts were probably more sexually active than, say, solitary, straight-A nerds. And yes, some girls with specific addiction problems were willing to trade sexual favors for drugs. But these things happen in every school, in every society. Some people have problems.

But the rest of it was complete bullshit, the fruit of hyperactive hormone-infested teenage brains. Zack himself, for example, had sex with only three girls during his senior year, all of whom he was dating, a few months at a time. To his knowledge, the girls he had dated had sex with a similar number of guys during that period of time, all within monogamous relationships.

Zack had two short relationships after high-school, during the year he was working at the farm. He told me a little bit about the women he'd dated, what he liked about them and why it did not work out. This made me the sixth woman Zack has slept with, and the only one-night stand he had ever had.

I told Zack about my previous sexual encounters, starting with Evan, and then, when I decided he was ready, I told him about Lisa.

"I can't believe you did it with a girl," he said after I told him. "How was it?"

"It was different," I said.

"Different good?" He asked.

"I think so," I said. "Lisa was kind to me. Very attentive to my needs."

"You know," Zack said after a while. "Guys really dig chicks making out."

"Really?" I asked. It wasn't a big surprise for me. After all, I did have a basic knowledge of the porn scene, and the "lesbian" category, I knew, was very popular, mostly among men.

"Yeah," he said.

"But chick who dig other chicks," I was trying to speak his language, "do not dig guys... so what's the point?"

"I don't know," Zack said. "But it's a fact."

"Do YOU find two women making out arousing?" I wondered.

"I guess so," he shrugged.

"Does the fact that I had sex with a girl make me more or less attractive in your eyes?" I asked.

I knew I was getting into a danger-zone with this question, but I really wanted to know. I wanted to get a handle on how guys think.

"More, I guess," he said hesitantly.

===========================

Zack drove me home.

"I really had fun tonight," I told him, and opened the car door. "It's great being friends."

I could see that Zack was somewhere else. I waited for him to make eye contact before leaving the car.

"Do you wanna fuck?" He finally asked.

I was shocked by the direct way he asked this. Of-course I wanted to. All throughout dinner I was looking at him, imagining his wide chest moving on top of me, his groin pressing against mine, his large dick throbbing inside my wet pussy.

But I fought to suppress this urge. I knew that had I acted on my desire I could have hurt Zack, my new friend. And that was the last thing I wanted to do.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I said, acting as the responsible adult.

"I'm not talking about 'making love' or anything," he explained. "I'm talking about plain and simple sex. That's what last night was all about, right? Last night was a one-night stand, so why can't we have a two-night stand? Or a one-summer stand?"

In my brain I knew that Zack was wrong, and that what he was suggesting would lead to at lest one of us being hurt, probably him. But to be honest, at this point of the discussion, my brain wasn't doing the driving anymore. I was so horny, and all I wanted was to spread my legs and feel his gigantic cock inside me. So I closed my eyes, made a final effort to think with my brain, and proposed a plan.

"OK, let's fuck," I used his words. "But two ground rules. First, whatever we do, whatever we have, it ends the day I move back to school."

"Agreed," Zack said.

"Second, the moment one of us feels the slightest clue of this not being just about sex, we tell the other person and finish this."

"Deal," he said.

"OK, then," I said, "shall we?"

===========================

This time around I did not give my parents an opportunity to talk to us. Zack and I, both horny as hell, ran up the stairs like two gazelles running away from a lioness, or better yet, like two horny teenagers who were finally going to fuck.

The moment we entered my room I started taking my clothes off, and Zack started removing his. Then, I hopped on my desk, laying one leg on the chair and one leg on the bed.

"I'm sorry," I said, "But I'm tired of fucking on my back. I want to do something different."

"Sure thing, baby," he said, and put a condom he had in his wallet on his fully erect dick.

I touched myself, making sure I was lubricated enough for him. "I'm ready," I said when I was satisfied that I was.

Zack approached me and guided his cock inside my pussy. From this position, we could both see him entering and existing me. In this position, my clit was exposed for both of us to see and to touch. I started playing with it, but then Zack took over. Between my long-lasting arousal, his fingers playing with my clit and his dick thrusting inside my vagina, I was ready to cum in no time.

I sent my head backwards as I was arching my back. I was moaning so hard I knew my parents must have heard me. But I didn't care. I felt I was about to have an orgasm like I had never before.

And then I felt Zack was also about to cum. I could see it in his expression and could feel it in my vagina. This was when I let go and allowed the waves to pleasure to take over my body. As I was moaning and crying aloud I heard and felt Zack cumming inside me.

I leaned on the window behind me, which felt hard and cold. Then Zack, who saw I was uncomfortable, embraced me, allowing me to lean on his strong arms. I could feel his heart beating in his chest, and I believe he could feel mine. We kissed softly and then I managed to say, "Great fuck!"

"Amazing fuck," he replied.

===========================

Zack and I continued being good friends and fuck-buddies throughout that summer. Zack practically lived in my bedroom the entire summer, visiting his parents only on weekends. For me, it was a great experience. Everything was new to me, and I wanted to learn it all. Zack was a great partner who, to some extent, shared my curiosity, and for the rest of it, indulged it.

I would spend some of my spare time online, searching for new positions to try out. We did them all. Cowgirl. Reverse Cowgirl. Doggy-Style, Face-Off, you name it.

Apart from sex, we tried to do some other recreational activities together. Zack was very much into hiking, so we went on a few short hiking trips in our area during weekends. On one of them I surprised him by not wearing anything under my sundress. In the middle of nowhere, I just lifted it and showed off my naked pussy. This ended with us taking a detour off-trail, where he fucked me against a tree.

This was definitely my happiest summer thus far. But everything must come to an end at some point. And this summer in particular had an expiration date right from the start.

On the last night before my departure, Zack and I were lying in bed, cuddling together. None of us was in the mood for sex. We were both sad as this wonderful summer was about to end. Although we promised each other not to, we both had feelings to each other. Real feelings. If not for these feelings, why else were we cuddling together without having sex?

"Can I call you sometimes?" Zack asked.

"Zack!" I exclaimed. "This was the first rule! It's over when I leave for school!"

"I'm not talking about being together, or waiting for each other. You can be with whoever you want, and I can be with whoever I want. But when you'll be so far away from here, I'll just want to know you are OK."

I kissed him softly on his head. I felt his pain. I too wanted to know he would be OK. And as much as I knew this would hurt me, I wanted to know he would find someone to love him. Someone who would be able to give him that thing that I couldn't.

"OK," I said after a long pause, "I will also want to know you'll be OK."

===========================

Zack never called me. And neither did I. I did think about him at first, but never had the guts to pick up the phone. Then, when I came home for Christmas on my sophomore year, my dad told me Zack was dating someone named Laura, and that they seem serious.

Although I was sure I was over him, hearing about Zack moving on felt like I was just punched in the gut. In my head, I was happy for him. I knew he deserved someone who would be good for him. I knew that could never be me. But still, knowing something, in theory, and hearing that it actually happened are two different things.

They married in July, when I was once again home for summer break. My parents went to the wedding, but I stayed home despite being invited. Judging from social media, Laura and Zack are still married today. They still live in Berkley with their three beautiful kids.