The Book of Song Ch. 04

Story Info
The Betrayal.
4.9k words
3.71
2.3k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers

This chapter begins with Song having anal sex for the first time. Now I'm not a big fan of anal and if I read a story that goes down this road I usually stop reading it. But here I ask you to bear with me. I try not to be too graphic about it and it's important for the story.

++++

Chapter 4: The Betrayal.

During the following two weeks or so, things between William and me started to feel normal. I would come over to his place after work, we would usually share some take-outs, have sex and go to sleep. I didn't have to drag myself through Pittsburgh half naked, or with a large sign saying "slut" over my head. I didn't have to do anything I did not feel comfortable doing. I even didn't hear any new comment regarding William desire to "pay my ass a little visit", as he had put it. It felt comfortable, and safe.

But then, nearly three weeks after our first date, I got my period. I got to William's place and we shared a nice Thai take-out dinner before starting to make out. When he got to my panties, I stopped him.

"I got my period, William," I said. "As far as I'm concerned, it's business as usual, but I thought you should know."

For one second I didn't think an esteemed surgeon like William, who opens up people several times a day, would be afraid of a little blood coming out of his girlfriend's vagina. But it turned out that he was.

William retracted right away and looked at me as if he'd seen a ghost. "Gross!" He said. "I'm not fucking you... like that..."

I couldn't help myself and started laughing at his reaction. I admit that most of my previous sex partners preferred not to have vaginal sex while I was having my period, but none of them had ever had such a childish reaction to the idea. I definitely didn't expect this from an experienced doctor. "OK," I laughed. "I won't scare you with my bleeding pussy."

"You should have told me," he grunted.

"I should have told you what?" I asked, truthfully not able to understand what he meant.

"You should have told me before coming here. I expected to fuck... now I'm going to get blue balls..."

"You know that 'blue balls' are not really a thing, right?" I mocked him. "They did teach that at CMU..."

William lowered his pants and boxers and showed me his erect penis. "I have this... because of you... and now I can't do anything about it."

"I can find some nice porn videos online if you want," I offered. "We can watch them together and I can help you jerk off."

William looked at me like I had offended him. "I don't jerk off," he said. "I fuck."

I wanted to ask how he had survived the year between his divorce until our first date, thinking that maybe he wasn't completely forthcoming about not being with anyone in the interim, but I had a bigger, harder problem to address.

"I can blow you if you want," I offered.

"That could be nice," he said in apparent agony.

I knelt before him and took his penis in my mouth. That wasn't the first time I had done so. In two of our previous encounters just making out didn't get him where we both wanted him to be, so a little licking and sucking did the job. Now, however, his penis was fully erect, and the purpose of the game was to make him cum. That was different.

William touched my head, clenching his fingers around my hair and started pulling me towards him, causing his penis to go deeper inside my mouth.

I felt like I was suffocating. As his penis reached the back of my mouth, my body automatically identified it (correctly) as a foreign object. In order to avoid an obstruction of my respiratory tract, my gag reflex kicked in and caused me to cough the foreign object out of my system. If not for his fingers clenched around my hair I could have simply retracted, but as he was forcibly holding me there, I felt like I was going to die.

With power I didn't know I had I reached back and tore his told of me. He was so surprised by my violent reaction that he recoiled. I coughed my lungs out and grasped for air before I could breath normally once again.

"I didn't know you were so sensitive," he said what he had considered to be an apology.

I didn't care about apologies. All I cared about was never to be put in this situation again. "I guess blowing you is out of the question," I panted.

I looked at his penis. I expected my near-death experience to diminish his arousal. But no, his dick was still fully charged. If anything, he was harder.

"That leaves us with your ass," he said.

"I guess," I said quietly. I wanted to find an excuse why we shouldn't do this but all I could come up with was the fact it seemed painful. But how would I know that it was painful if I hadn't even tried it? "OK, let's do it," I said reluctantly.

I knelt in front of William's hard dick and licked it once again. Now the objective was not to make him cum but rather to lubricate him as much as possible. When I was satisfied I did all that could be done to that end, I got up and lowered my jeans. I leaned over the counter and felt how William lowered my panties, just the right amount, so that, god forbid, he wouldn't have to cope with the bloody pad glued at their bottom.

And then he penetrated me. It hurt like nothing I had felt before. The only pain I have ever felt, later in my life, that could compare to this was giving birth. But my giving birth I got my daughter, Kimberley. And from this all I got was satisfying a man who had thought that masturbation was beneath him.

I closed my eyes and went to my happy place. Lisa's dorm room. I tried to imagine her kissing me softly, undressing me, flattering me for being who I was. Touching me gently all over my body. Kissing me everywhere. Giving me the most amazing orgasm I had ever experienced.

Finally, he finished. He moaned in my ear as I felt his dick throbbing in my anus. Then he retracted, very slowly.

I stayed with my eyes closed for a little while longer, calming down from this painful experience. I didn't reach an orgasm or anything even close to that. I didn't feel anything other than pure pain. But now it was over, and things could get back to normal. Except, they didn't.

===========================

Over the next two days the pain in my ass kept me from being able to sit properly on a chair. I had trouble explaining why I was moving so uncomfortably during meetings, citing having to go to the bathroom. But that was a card I could only play once, and once I went to the bathroom, the card was gone. Of course, I could have told the truth, that I've been fucked in the ass by an attending, but I had a feeling that saying that would not make my life any easier.

I told William I didn't want to have anal sex ever again right after that poor experience. That placed me in a weird place with him, where I couldn't meet him to avoid getting him aroused to a point where I was unable to satisfy him. So I decided not to. I didn't come to his place, and didn't call for three days.

There was beautiful clarity about not having William in my life. Suddenly my life was much simpler. Finally I could focus on treating patients and on improving my skills as a doctor, rather than thinking about what I could have done better with William. Finally my brain was in control, while the lower parts of my body were almost literally licking their wounds.

Unfortunately, this clarity didn't last forever. On the fourth night, after the pain was gone and my period was over, William called.

"Hey Song," he said. "How do you feel?"

"If you mean did my ass recover from what you had done to it, the pain is gone," I replied.

"I'm sorry you went through this," he said, sounding honest. "How is your period?"

I didn't know if to be amused or pissed-off by this question. "I'm cured," I mocked him. "My pussy isn't bleeding anymore."

"Do you wanna come over?" He asked as if nothing had happened. "I have a surprise for you."

By then I should have known better, but I was rather intrigued to know what that "surprise" could have been. Regardless, I was too weak to say no to him. "OK, I'll come."

"Cool," he said. "Wear something sexy."

===========================

So without consulting my brain, my pussy was making its way to William's condo. It was wearing the orange, low-cut panties William had bought it. Of course, it was carrying me along, wearing a pair of jeans and a pink blouse with no bra underneath, hoping this would count as "something sexy".

Before knocking on his door, I undid three of the four buttons on my blouse.

William opened the door in his boxers.

"Hi Song, great seeing you," he said politely.

That felt a bit remote, but obviously, I couldn't expect any warmth from him. "Hi, William, great to see you too. Why are you in your bo..." I said before I noticed we were not alone in the room. On the sofa, William's favorite fucking spot, sat a woman I recognized. It was Donna, my fellow intern. She was wearing black lace panties and held a large cushion to cover her upper body. Judging from her naked shoulders I knew she wasn't wearing anything under that cushion.

"What the fuck?" I asked, and did one of the buttons in my blouse to make sure none of them gets to see what was behind it.

"After you couldn't..." he tried to explain, "I had to improvise. So I called Donna who was kind enough to help me with my... problem," he said.

My first instinct was to run away from there and never return. But I was too pissed off to let it go without a fight. "After I couldn't?" I screamed. "I had my period! The most natural, most womanly thing in the world! I tried to blow you and suffocated. I let you fuck me in the ass and couldn't sit for two days. And you... you find yourself another intern to fuck? Well fuck you!"

After saying these things I stormed to the door, but William stopped me.

"Hey Song," he said in a broken voice. "You are important to me. I don't want to lose you."

"You should have thought of that before calling Donna rescue you from your... problem," I replied, still shouting.

"Look," he said. "We never said we were exclusive."

"What??"

"We never said we were 'together' in any way. We were fucking. You enjoyed it. I enjoyed it. But we never said this was supposed to be anything more."

"So now you can fuck Donna," I said. "The two of you can fuck whenever you want. I won't be in your way."

"But I don't want Donna," he said, almost in tears. "I want you." He looked at Donna. "Donna is smart, and sexy, and she's a player. But you... you are the real deal. You are one of the best doctors I have ever had the chance to work with. You are smarter than anyone I know. Look, I'm not that good in these things, but Donna knows. Even when I was fucking her, I couldn't shut up about you!"

I looked at him, and then at Donna, and then at him again. I didn't know what to make of it.

Then Donna set aside the cushion that was covering her upper body and reached down to take her bra. She had amazing looking breasts. They were medium in size, around C-cup, and beautifully shaped. Her dark skin-tone played nicely with her chocolate-colored nipples and areaolas. I followed her with my eyes as she put on her bra.

"I'm sorry, Song," she said. "I didn't know you had actual feelings for William. I thought the two of you were just fucking around, so I didn't mind fucking around with him too."

Up till that moment, I had never thought I had feelings for William. But if I hadn't, why would his betrayal hurt so much?

I saw that William and Donna's regret was genuine. The things William had said to me, these weren't just things you say to someone to get laid. For the first time since I'd known him, I realized William actually had feelings for me, just as I did for him.

Donna was putting her blouse on when I stopped her, and turned to William. "On the phone you said you had a surprise for me. What was it?"

"It doesn't matter now," he said. "I just want you in my life. Name your terms."

"My first term is I want to know what the surprise was," I insisted.

William looked at Donna. "It was actually Donna's idea. She proposed we'd have a threesome."

I looked at Donna. "Really?" I asked her.

"I thought, since we're both attracted to William, it could be fun," she explained. "But forget about it. I don't want to be caught between you two."

"I'd love to have a threesome with the two of you," I heard myself saying. "If you're still into it..."

William and Donna exchanged looks. "I'm not gonna say no to a threesome," William said to me.

"If you're both into it, I'm game," Donna said.

===========================

I can't imagine what this scene must have looked like from William's perspective. I made a 180 degrees turn from wanting to dump him for cheating on me straight into wanting to have a threesome with him and the woman he'd cheated on me with, within two minutes. I never told him, nor did I tell Donna what made me change my mind. But you, the reader, can probably guess.

I had one sexual experience with a woman before that night - Lisa, back in my first year of collage. She was my first everything. The first person I'd ever kissed. The first person I'd ever been intimate with. The first person I had ever had real feelings for. But since Lisa, I've only been with guys. I can't explain why. Maybe because guys were more available. They hit on you without you having to do anything. You only have to say yes. Most guys would see sex as an exchange, not as a promise. A deal that is complete once both parties have climaxed. Not a down-payment for a deal that ends with a wedding, children and a house in the suburbs.

Girls are more complicated that way. Not all of them, of-course. Lisa wasn't. She was very forward about the deal we were signing when we had sex, telling me she had a boyfriend back home. In Lisa's case, I was the silly one who had hoped this would become more than it was. Maybe because I was a virgin when I slept with her, maybe because she had felt something for me as well.

Throughout collage and med-school I've met some girls I was certain were going with other girls. Some I was even attracted to. But there was something intimidating about hitting on them. It felt too real. And I wasn't ready for real. So I went with guys. It always started as a one-night stand, and sometimes it would get extended to a week, a month or even a year. But it was always simple. Simple like the thing I thought I had with William.

But the fact I chose not to be with girls didn't mean I didn't miss it. In my mind I would go back to that night during sprint break, trying to relive it over and over. I would watch lesbian porn, trying to picture myself inside the scene. I would fantasize about strong, kind women who would find strength in each other's arms. And between each other's legs. All that would give me the power to go on with my life, but deep down I knew I was missing the real thing.

And now, suddenly, an opportunity to have a taste of the real thing had just presented itself when a mostly-naked woman showed up in my boyfriend's condo. Seeing Donna's naked breasts brought back this craving that I had for a woman's touch. I knew Donna was probably straight and would probably not want to have sex with me, but just the opportunity to see her naked body, to see her experiencing an orgasm, that would have meant the world to me.

===========================

William excused himself to the bathroom. When he was away Donna asked me if I was sure I wanted to go through with that. I told her I was. I told her I was never in a threesome, but she told me to trust her, and to follow her lead.

"It's going to be fun," she assured me.

When William was back he asked, "So, how do you guys wanna do this?"

"Sit back and relax," Donna ordered him, looking at me. "Watch us girls having some fun."

Donna got up from the sofa and walked right towards me, a naughty grin on her face. She was wearing a red blouse, not fully buttoned, revealing her black lace bra. She wasn't wearing pants, so her minimalistic black lace panties were all she had on her lower-body.

She wrapped her arms around my body. "Let's give him a show he would never forget," she said, and kissed me on the lips.

I looked forward for this kiss, but it was disappointing. It seemed like Donna was going through the motions, but her lips felt like air. She wasn't really there. I couldn't blame her, of-course. She was straight. She was attracted to men, not women, and kissing me, the way she did, was just a show to get William in the right mood.

Then Donna took half a step back and looked at William to examine his reaction as she was opening the two buttons left done in my blouse. Then she opened it, looking at my tits, and while moving her hands along my shoulders and arms, she pushed the blouse away, letting it fall to the floor.

"Amazing tits you've got there," she said. "Amazing body. I wish I were as thin and as white as you are, with such amazing small tits."

"Thanks," I said. "But I don't think William cares for them that much."

"Are you kidding?" Donna laughed. "He couldn't stop blabbering about them! He was kissing and licking my tits while talking about yours!"

I felt aroused just by hearing that. Donna caressed me on my tits, running her fingers on my nipples until they hardened.

"Now you undress me," she ordered.

I started undoing the buttons in her blouse, and removed it completely. Then, with her permission, I reached back and undid her bra.

Donna squeezed on her breasts as they got freed of their captor.

"May I?" I asked, and as Donna nodded I lowered myself to lick one of her nipples with the tip of my tongue.

Donna looked at William, who seemed very happy. At one point he took his erect penis out of his boxers and started stroking it.

I moved from one nipple to the other, as Donna played with mine between her fingers. "Us girls," she said, "we come with all kinds of toys, don't we?"

I laughed silently.

Then Donna pushed my head down, leading me to kiss her in other places down her body. I kissed her in a few places along her belly and then arrived just above her panties.

"Go ahead," she said. "I'm not shy."

My heart was pounding, but I didn't want them to know it was. I didn't want Donna to know I was craving to see her pussy, and maybe, just maybe to have a little sip of her juices. I knew that if she had known, she would have probably not been so casual about having this threesome. Not unless she was craving for me too. But from her flaccid kiss I could infer that this wasn't the case.

I lowered her panties, and revealed her pussy. She was completely shaved, the way William liked it. Her chocolate-colored clit was visible inside her light-brown labia. I looked at William as if I was doing the thing I was about to for him, then at Donna for permission. As Donna nodded, I stuck out my tongue and licked her along her labia, from bottom to top, ending with a small tease of her clit.

I knew that was all the taste I was given. Beyond that, I would have blown my cover. But it was totally worth it. Her pussy tasted like heaven. After having my taste, I stood up, kissed Donna softly on her cheek and whispered, "Did you like it?"

Donna nodded and smiled.

"Now it's your turn," I told her, and pointed at my jeans.

Donna knelt down and, while looking straight at William, unbuckled my jeans and unzipped it. She then removed it slowly, leaving me wearing nothing but my extremely-low-cut orange G-string.

"Nice panties," Donna said.

"William got them for me," I explained. "I'm not into this kind of things."

"Too bad," she said. "You wear them really well."

While Donna and I were playing, William was mainly playing with himself, slowly stroking his dick. It was erect like I hadn't seen it before.

Donna ran her hand on my panties, trying to feel how well shaved I was, and maybe also how wet I was. Then she started pulling them off, very slowly, her eyes moving between William and my groin.

casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers
12