The Book of Song Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice puss," she said when my entire thing was out in the open.

"Thanks," I said.

"So," Donna asked, looking at William's erection, "would you like to go first? Or should I?"

"Go ahead," I said. "I'll watch you from there." I pointed at the far end of the sofa.

"You'll touch yourself?" She asked. "Yes, he told me about that too..."

"Maybe," I said, and went to my place.

Donna stepped over towards William, and got on top of him, leading his dick inside her. They both moaned as she was lowering herself, her vagina closing in on his penis. They were looking at one another while Donna was moving up and down in a pace that grew faster and faster. Her boobs squeezed against his chest. His fingers wrapped around her ass. They both were breathing heavily.

I enjoyed the show. From where I was lying I couldn't see Donna's pussy, but just watching her moving up and down, her perky breasts jumping up and down as she did, was amazing. I spread my legs and started touching myself. Donna and William both turned their heads to see what I was doing. I could tell William was aroused by that, and Donna felt his arousal inside her.

Donna was the first to cum. I enjoyed watching her arch her back, sending her beautiful breasts upwards and her head backwards, her long black hair dangling behind her. Seeing her cumming pushed William over the top and made him cum right after. Donna was probably on the pill because William didn't pull out of her, and came inside her pussy.

As I was watching both of them panting, trying to take their breath, I felt close to an orgasm, which erupted just seconds later.

"You guys are so much fun!" Donna noted as she came off of William's lap, his cum dripping from her pussy. "Now I want to see the two of you fucking."

I was ready to go, and to my surprise, so was William. He got on top of me, got himself inside me and started thrusting.

"I started taking pills," I told him. "You don't have to pull out anymore."

"Great," he replied, and added, "I took a little pill myself tonight. I hope the two of you can handle me all night long..."

William rode me back and forth vigorously. The pill he took did not let me down. Before he came a second time I managed to cum two more times. Donna was a bit jealous, but she got her chance too.

We went to the bedroom. William lay down and Donna got on top of him, Cowgirl-style. I decided to get on top of his face, facing Donna. This way I could see Donna's naked body from up close as she was enjoying William's dick while I was getting my clit licked. I could see William's dick getting inside her, pulling in her clitoral hood, stimulating her clit in the process. I could also see her boobs jumping up and down as she increased the pace. I could see her reaching back to support herself on William's legs when she felt the need to flex her muscles for an upcoming orgasm. I could see her cumming again and again, in what seemed like a single, endless tide of pleasure.

At one point, Donna felt she had enough, and crashed on the bed, alongside William. I got up from sitting over his face and took my place on his dick. Once again, I was looking at Donna. she was lying on the bed, all very peacefully, trying to catch her breath. Her pussy was dripping what seemed to be a combination of William's cum mixed with her own. I resisted the temptation of touching her pussy, feeling her wetness. Instead, I just looked. And smelled. The air was full of cum. Both William's, Donna's and mine. I took in the smell and the view of Donna's dripping pussy, while riding William's dick.

That was enough. I came hard and fast. Donna smiled at me, enjoying the fact that we could share. I crashed on William's other side, and let myself calm down.

My pussy was sore. But it was a good sore. It felt sweet. It felt like I had taken all the pleasure I could have.

===========================

After a few minutes of just lying there, the three of us, on the bed, Donna sat up.

"I should probably go," she said, and got up.

"William should take you home," I said, giving her the same courtesy I had given myself.

"It's OK," she said. "I guess the two of you need some time together, without me."

William sat up. "Thanks, Donna," he said. "For everything."

She leaned over and kissed him on the lips. "Goodbye, William," she said. "Song is a special woman. Don't screw it up."

Then she went around the bed and sat on my side. "Whatever happens in William's condo stays in William's condo?" She asked.

"Sure," I said, and touched lightly on her arm.

"Good," she said. "Although surprisingly, I really enjoyed making out with you," she winked at me.

Donna left the room. We heard her walking to the living room, dressing up, and closing the door behind her.

"Hey William," I said. "Remember you said I can name my terms, right?"

"Right," he said.

"Well, my second term is you always answer my questions truthfully."

"Fair enough," he said.

"So that first time when you asked me out," I asked, "when I was still on your service. After I said no, did you ask Donna?"

William hesitated for a second and then said, "You want the truth? Yes, I did."

"And what did she say?"

"She said yes."

"So the two of you went out back then?" I asked.

"We went out a few times, yes."

"You gave her the full William treatment?" I wondered.

"What do you mean?"

"You know," I explained. "A ride in your BMW, wine on the balcony, fingers down her pussy, dinner at Chez Pierre, her panties in a napkin on the table... all of this."

"More or less," he said.

"So everything I fell for was a well-practiced routine?"

"I wouldn't say well-practiced, but yeah, you weren't the first one."

"And neither was Donna," I wanted to confirm my suspicion.

"No, neither was she."

"So all this talk about not being with anyone since your divorce?"

"I wanted to get your sympathy. It was part of the act."

"You lied to me," I said quietly.

"I did," he replied. "I lied to a lot of women to get in their pants. I'm sorry I lied to you. Back then I didn't know you were such a remarkable woman. I didn't know I'd fall for you."

Although I should have been pissed by these revelations, I wasn't. I came to expect so little from him that nothing could hurt me anymore. Or so I thought.

"Don't lie to me ever again," I said.

"I won't," he replied.

"Good," I said and kissed him softly on his lips.

12