The Book Signing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob was eagerly gobbling Brooklyn's twat blossom from below, reducing the exotic island hottie to happily hysterical state of affairs as Brittni bounced on the grandad's driving shaft. The whole time Brittni held her "mommy figure" MILF for dear life in a torrid embrace, sucking Brooklyn's titties and smashing lips in passionate lesbo tongue kisses. It wasn't long before Brooklyn, Bob, and Britt raged and howled in a colossal three-way climax as Eunice and I happily applauded.

Sane people by now would have called it a night; not this bunch however, no sir. Maybe it was something in the air, maybe it was the fact that we realized we were only going to be on this earth for so long and wanted to go for every last ounce of sexual gusto we could grab. Hey, who knew? We were determined to keep this wonderfully kinky thing going, despite the fact that at least two of us were risking any number of medical problems by continuing this wanton fuckery. I wasn't too concerned, however. I figured if an old geezer like Bob could keep going, knocking these ladies in their spunk receptacles- so would I, (although with that last cum-plastering of Brittni's pretty pink puss, he'd wheezed like he'd been punched in the chest or something).

We stopped and took ten. People needed to get up to pee and grab glasses of water. Eunice even fielded a phone call from her kids back in French Lick, Indiana, (looking across the room at me with my plastic cup of water and commenting with a wink that the people out here in San Diego were unusually friendly). She also mentioned how everyone had been so nice to her and Bob, (making them feel so relaxed and comfortable). I looked about the room and saw everyone's bollicky-bare-assed sex-soaked state of affairs and suppressed a laugh. We were comfortable alright!

Once we resumed things (and got down to our sweaty naked business), Brooklyn expressed a desire to be spit-roasted. As Brittni and Eunice engaged in a wonderfully nasty sixty-nine on the bed next to us, Bob and I fucked Brook, (starting with her on all fours as Bob pounded her pussy doggy-style and Brook deep-throated my cock). We kept flipping Brook around; moving her on her back with her legs up high for me to fuck down into her puss-hole on the bed's edge as she blew Bob in a sloppy tonsil fuck, then we flipped her around again, (this time with her hiney high in the air for Bob to spear her anus with his pork sword while I fucked her face. We just kept flipping the gorgeous Filipina this way and that until she screamed through her sinuses, her mouth full of my cock-spoutings from yet another of my snarling orgasms as Bob grunted and filled her butthole with a load of gonad gravy. As if on cue next to us, Eunice came on Britt's face as the young nymph beneath her shuddered and mashed the short-haired grandma's face to her quaking quim.

Bob and I helped ourselves to some beers in the hotel room fridge. Back on the bed Brooklyn, Britt, and Eunice now engaged in a slow passionate three-way lesbian daisy chain. It was something beautiful to behold. The women lay on their sides with legs open, forming a tight nasty triangle of Sapphic tongues; each lady munching and feasting on the twat taco in front of her. Bob and I surveyed muff-diving mayhem while enjoying our beers until he turned to me, raising his bottle in a toast. We clinked our bottles together as he said,

"Quite a show, huh Bill?"

"It is," I agreed.

"Listen," he offered, "if you or either of these two girls ever get out our way to French Lick... stop by the farm. Its just me and Eunice now at the house and being empty nesters... we have plenty of beds for people to stay,"

"Sounds too good to pass up," I replied.

"Of course," he added, "now that all pretenses are down, I suspect only one bed in that whole house will get used! Any time you wanna fuck my wife... be my guest. Of course, I hope you'll allow me to sample any ladies you bring along with you?"

"I'm sure," I said surveying the lovely feminine forms fornicating franticly before us, "that neither o' these two ladies would have a problem with that... or any gal I should bring with me!"

We clinked our bottles together again. The deal was set. We had a gentleman's agreement, allowing the other shag any females brought to such a gathering.

"I hope tonight," I added, "that I get to fuck your Eunice in the ass. She's got a rear-end that is absolutely stunning."

"I was thinking," Bob nodded watching the three women pigging out on those three pussies, "that I really still wanted to split Brittni up that tiny little tushy of hers!"

"Well then," I said clinking my beer against his for a third time, " are we ready to jump in and mix this up?"

"Wait a minute," Bob advised, "I still need to recharge my batteries. Not as young as the rest of you folks!"

"Fair enough," I said as we turned back and watched the fun.

The girls soon broke apart the daisy chain and took on a new position, both Brooklyn and Britt saying they wanted the benefit of fucking Eunice. Britt and Eunice repositioned in the center of the bed; seated upright with their legs apart, coming together in a woman-to-woman embrace with legs bent and parted for some cunt-to-cunt scissor play.

Brooklyn not to be left out of the fun, hopped up onto the mattress of the king-sized bed and stood over the two with her legs parted and her hands spreading her ass cheeks like a towering nude female colossus. Brook was actually straddling the two seated hoo-hoo humping women; allowing Britt to nuzzle and suck at her clit best she could, (all while Eunice craned her head this way and that to rim and lick the last bits of Bob's semen from Brooklyn's battered butthole). Britt and Eunice kept rubbing snatches until the older woman let out a groan and the younger woman made a squeaky cry of happy release.

Brooklyn commented that it was her turn to bang Eunice and she promptly swapped out with Brittni. Now for several minutes, the freaky as fuck Filipina and the more than mature Midwestern mama smashed their GILF-muffins together in what I would have to call a 'savage girlie gonad grind.' Up-top and between them stood Brittni; her ass and puss taking a rude simultaneous tongue fuck from the other two as she tossed her head from side to side, that hair of hers flipping like a dishwater blonde freak-flag that was flying proud!

The energy in the room was now a heady boiling stew of perversion and debauchery and as Brook and Eunice brought each other off in wonderfully nasty cunt bumping climaxes, Bob and I clinked our bottles one more time and downed the last of our beers. We were coming into the home stretch of this thing and Bob mentioned he was ready to jump back into it. Me with my 'condition,' happened to be painfully ready.

Eunice flipped over on her back while Bob and I hopped up on the bed. Bob fed his cock into his wife's mouth from one side while I rode her pussy in the missionary position until Britt indicated she was not at all done with the group sex fun, (wanting in on the action). I yanked my cock from Eunice's snatch-hole and she stopped sucking her husband as Britt mounted her in a sixty-nine straddle.

Seeing the two ladies munching before him, Bob realized he had an opportunity presenting itself with both cheeks bared. He seized-up his eight-inch farm implement and guided the mushroom tip to Brittni's pink anal-pucker. Ignoring Britt's whimper, he pushed his cock straight-on into her, wedging himself deep into her naughty rear compost pit!

Britt had Eunice's legs raised high as she worked the older woman's bean in her lips and fingered the GILF's snatch-hole. I saw opportunity too and brought the tip of my cock to Eunice's craggy backdoor; marveling at just how much her anus resembled a knot on a tree-trunk. It truly looked at that moment like something you'd expect to see on a label of Angry Orchard Cider. I wasn't complaining however as I slid inside her. It was lovely seasoned rectum I proceeded to wreck, and wreck it good and proper I did!

Bob and I kept sawing back and forth into the keisters of the two pussy-scarfing women as Brooklyn watched for a few minutes. Every now and again she'd tweak the old guy's nipples and stick her tongue in his ear while whispering shit to him, completely inaudible to me but I could see from Bob's expression and how his hips sawed back and forth; it had to be some nasty stuff. Brooklyn was egging him on and the result was Brittni was getting her corn-hole absolutely HAMMERED, (not that she minded in the least). Brooklyn kept stirring the pot until with a kiss, she suggested to Bob and me that she needed a "bit of stirring" as well!

She stepped up high onto the bed and stood legs apart; straddling both sixty-nining ladies while standing between Bob and myself. She knelt slightly and gave me a kiss. As kissers go, Brooklyn is simply stupendous and I savored the tenderness of her smooch. It was a sweet kiss, a lovely kiss... one laden with passion. It wasn't until Brooklyn's head bounced forward and bumped into mine that I realized something quite less sweet and lovely but no less passionate was going on behind her. Bob it turns out, had sunk a fist inside Brooklyn, and was reaming her out like she was a stopped up drain!

The old guy had Brooklyn on his hand like she was the cookie monster, her cunt wrapped around his fist in a pink vaginal squeeze. He kept plunging his arm back and forth with wicked regularity as Brooklyn's face became etched with tortured joy. Soon I could hear squishing sounds coming from the other side of Brooklyn's rump as Bob brought her off in torrential g-spot tsunami of an orgasm! Brook pulled my face up to hers with both hands as she screamed hard into my lips; her quim piddling down upon the two Sapphic sixty-niners below. She wasn't done however... oh not Brook... oh hell fucking no, she wanted more of the same.

Brook spun around, presenting me with a freshly fisted pussy as she threw arms about Bob's neck. She ran fingers through his silver hair and proceeded to kiss him like he'd either won Powerball (or he'd at the very least had the winning numbers somewhere inside his dental work and she was determined to find them). I made a cone of my fist and slowly eased my hand up inside the entrance to Brook's gyno grotto, (attempting to be as gentle as possible, but aware this was not her first day at the rodeo). Down below Eunice and Brittni continued to gobble quims as veiny cocks sawed in and out of their tushy-holes with reckless abandon!

I was reveling in the nasty squeeze of Eunice's naughty nether-hole while my hand worked itself back and forth in Brook's poor pounded pussy. Everything was all so wonderfully hot and twisted; the sensations, the smells, the sounds all seemed to add to the wicked fun. Flesh slapped against flesh as lips sucked greedily and voices groaned happily... filling the room with a heady hedonistic symphony of sexual depravity. It was pure deliciously decadent fuckery... the epitome of pleasure for pleasures sake.

Adding to the nastiness was the fact that Britt's lovely noggin was right before me, bobbing up and down on that old broad's battered beaver. I pulled my cock from Eunice's anus and brought the head to Britt's kisser some ass to mouth action. She took my pecker for several pleasurable cleansing sucks until I returned my cock to the older woman's bottom-hole just inches from Britt's nose and I continued with my fuck-strokes.

From the sounds of everyone present, I could tell we were reaching something especially intense... what's more; I began to feel that ever so familiar buildup in my balls; that need to cum hard and fill Eunice's insides with warm salty goo. Brooklyn was beginning to dribble and juice, making sloshing sounds against me hand. Britt and Eunice were moaning as if both had terrible toothaches and I noticed Brook and Bob nearly howling uncontrollably into one another's lips. In just a few more strokes it arrived...

Brooklyn tossed her head back. She shook and screamed her way through a quaking g-spot orgasm, sending a river of hot brine down my wrist. A split second later and Eunice and Brittni erupted in sobbing shakes; bringing each other off in squishy cunt-quakes as they eagerly slurped each other's girlie-splashings. Bob grunted and hugged the still shaking Brook close, his eyes staring off into infinity as he spooged deep in Brittni's keister. That was it for me. I relaxed and let my orgasm go, yanking my fist from Brook's sopping pink hole and seizing Eunice's hips in both hands to saw and cum... cum and saw; my cock spouting what felt like a two-coat white-washing of the older woman's insides!

That was it. We were all spent. We collapsed on the bed and somebody commented about the time amidst the laughs and gasps.

As we'd done with Vivian, we exchanged contact information with the happy horny couple from Indiana. We thanked them for a wonderful interlude and they insisted the pleasure had been mutual. Bob said that as soon as he could get his wind back, he was going to fuck Eunice absolutely rotten... to claim his hotwife good and proper like they always did on such occasions. Eunice looked down and marveled that my pecker was still petrified.

"If you are in Indiana Bill," she said, "make sure you bring that boner with you. Don't know how you did it but you could plow a field with that thing as stiff as it stayed the whole time!"

"You can count on it Eunice," I said as I gave her a hug and a kiss and we finished up our goodbyes and thanks.

***

Then it was upstairs for Brittni, Brooklyn, and myself. We still had a bit of room-service left in the room to polish off and scarf down. I still had my boner but I was tired as all-fuck... and the girls both determined they'd had a good solid "sleeping pill" already. All three of us were dead to the world in thirty minutes, (and in a big naked cuddle-puddle in the middle of the king).

To Be Continued...