The Bookseller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Decisive Rog was back in full force now. In a flash I was lying on my back and he was atop me. He only had one leg between mine, his penis pressing against my hip. His one hand had somehow never relinquished its clasp on my girl through the whole maneuver, and he laid a kiss on me that, while it employed no tongue at all, took my beats away with its intensity.

I slid my hands down his back and grabbed his tush, hard. I squeezed his cheeks and pulled him against me, returning his kiss with my own full intensity.

When Rog finally broke our kiss, his face went downward to devour my left breast. He really did seem to favor the left one, I wondered idly why for a moment before he scattered my thoughts with well-placed fingers between my legs. His questing fingertips spread my lips once more. I was once again (still?) wet as I could be down there, and his fingers stroked up and down along me. Soon, he was probing my depths with one finger, then two, and I gasped in response as his explorations went from sensitive area to very sensitive area, and back.

It seemed this man was determined to be patient enough to make me ask for it, so I did. My grasp on his ass became commanding, and pulled him forcefully to the side and into the right position. He lifted his second leg over and in-between my legs alongside his first. He kept sucking on my nipple, teasing it with his tongue delightfully while he positioned his cock against my opening. I spread my legs wider and I felt his glans slip inside my folds. I could feel his organ pulsing with each beat of his heart.

In sudden action, Rog arched his back mightily, his mouth pulling off my breast with an audible pop. I felt his entire length slide into me in a single powerful stroke. We both groaned happily at his passage, and my hands danced almost involuntarily across his suddenly straining glutes. I clamped down internally on his surging cock as he invaded me in stroke after long, powerful stroke.

Rog paused in his efforts long enough to lift my legs up so that his body was pressed against the backs of my thighs. I wrapped my calves around him and reveled in the new, improved sensation as he resumed thrusting. Rog was grunting with effort and I was once again twittering little high-pitched cries or moans or whatever they were.

"Better?" Rog gasped to me, asking about the new angle. I nodded wordlessly but very appreciatively. His new angle of 'attack' had his dick brushing by the edges of my favorite spot inside my vagina on most thrusts, sending spasms of delight through me each time. "You are so flexible," Rog marveled.

I was more flexible that this! I just shrugged nonchalantly (which was a feat, given how wracked with pleasure my body was) and just uttered, "Yoga. Lots of Yoga." When I said that, Rog paused again, grabbed my calves and straightened my entire legs up above me. He pressed his body against their length and my ankles rested beside his head. I could feel the black seam on the back of the stockings being pressed into my legs and his chest.

Then he started thrusting again.

Whoa. Now every freaking stroke passed smoothly and firmly across my g-spot, sending spasms of pleasure right up my spine with each passage in AND out. If my back hadn't been getting tired of rubbing on the floor's crappy carpet, this would have been the best sex of my life. A few more firm passes of Rog's magic wand and I changed my mind. This was definitely the best fucking I had ever received. Soft sandy beach on vacation at three am with that local boy suddenly had nothing when compared to itchy used carpet after a feat of exhibitionism I'd have never dreamt of enacting a week before.

I grabbed my own breasts and tugged at my nipples. It felt great, but mostly I just needed something to do with my hands lest they flail around ridiculously.

All too soon, Rog's thrusts grew more ragged, and intermittently shallower. I knew he was going to come soon and merely imagining what it was going to feel like broke the dam inside me. I shrieked aloud as wave after wave of release surged through me, emanating from the flesh clasping his cock. My hips bucked and I felt Rog come. First his cock swelled and surged. Rog slammed it fully into me and froze, his hips locked in place. With a huge almost roar he gasped in release. And I felt a flood of his cum burst out into me in a deliriously amazing series of spurts. My next orgasm didn't emanate from my groin but simply took my whole body all at once. Every nerve ending was on fire, and now the entire world looked like it was colored green--no, make that chartreuse.

His jizz all spent, Rog manfully resumed thrusting in me, trying to give me yet more pleasure. I writhed beneath him joyously, but I too was clearly out of energy. I pushed back at his stomach and let my legs slip off his shoulders and slide back to the floor almost bonelessly. With a moan, Rog happily collapsed atop me, somehow managing to keep his arms in a position where he didn't crush me under his fall.

We were kissing again. Softly this time, with no urgency, just a shared congratulations for a job mind-bendingly well done.

Then the alarm on my phone went off. "Shit!" I exclaimed. "It is 11:45 already! John will be here at noon."

We surged to our feet and pulled on our clothes, trying to make ourselves look presentable. I felt like I positively reeked of sex, of Rog, of sex with Rog, but John would just have to deal with it. I actually smiled at that thought as I pinned my hair back up in the severe bun.

At noon, John came through the door to find Rog quietly standing at the front desk while I wrote down my address for him for Saturday night. With a quirk of my lips, I added below my address: "This waiver good for a one time exception to the No Putting Out On First Dates Rule."