The Bookshop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're a fine one to talk about enjoying yourself I thought, judging by the amount of pussy juice that I am swallowing.

As if reading my thoughts Elle replied, "Oh dear, your face is a bit of a mess, here let me help." She started to wipe my face with a damp cloth.

"What is your plan for communicating?" I asked. I slowly opened my eyes to see that the cloth was pink.

Was she wiping my face with her panties? Why had she taken her panties off? Her striking blue eyes were looking down on me and could see her lips curling up slightly at the edges, betraying her true feelings for this "strictly business" scenario.

"Here's the plan: If you hear a student ask a 'yes ' or 'no' question, or if I pretend to ponder a yes/no question out loud, then Instead of you replying with words... you can answer with your mouth in a different way."

I was sure that I was imagining things now, as there was no way that she was suggesting what I thought she was.

Elle balled her panties up and put them in to her bag. She then stood in front of me once more, flicking her dress back over my head. I was now facing her astounding bare ass cheeks which had been keeping me imprisoned all morning.

"Maybe we can try two licks for 'yes' and one lick for 'no'. I'll try to stay standing, so that you are able to get your tongue moving.

Makes sense, I thought.

She now swung her leg over my face again, but was in a slightly different position now. Her asshole was directly over my mouth

"We're going to try this with my ass first. It's quite sensitive, so I should be able to feel your responses better. Let's see if this works," she said with a chuckle.

"Are you OK down there?" she asked.

I dutifully stuck my tongue out and licked her asshole twice. It was a little bitter, but did not taste as bad as I thought that it would. The sweat from her ass had been mixing with her other fluids on my face all morning anyway, so this didn't seem so bad.

"You're going to have to be a little firmer than that. I couldn't tell if that was one lick or two"

I jabbed my tongue up hard in to her rose bud twice, trying to force it in a little so that she could feel it.

"That's more like it. I feel like we are communicating better now." I was pretty sure that she must have had a triumphant grin on her face as she said this.

This was going to be a very long shift...

12