The Bookshop Pt. 04

Story Info
Miss Smythe provides an unexpected strip show.
2.2k words
4.45
16.5k
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Wood
Jack_Wood
110 Followers

To say it was raining would be an understatement. It had gone suddenly dark outside and the glass was actually vibrating with each cloudburst...

I pity anyone out in that, I thought. Rain was coming down in biblical proportions. I wonder if it will drive some customers in? I had learnt that people quite often develop a sudden love of books when it rains at this end of town; Sue's shop offered a cheap way of staying dry.

Suddenly, the door bust open and a sodden figure lurched backwards into the shop.'YOU CRAZY BLACK BASTARD' it shouted at the closing door.

'YOU COULD SEE ME ON THE PAVEMENT YOU FUCKING IMBECILE' She stood there, shaking and actually hopping on the carpet, water going everywhere. This woman had obviously been drenched by spray from a passing car, but I was initially more worried about the books with all her splashing.

'Can I help you?' I asked in my most polite, firm voice, and she spun on the spot, as if just realising I was there.

'I am fucking wet and I need to be fucking dry and at a fucking parents evening in about 10 minutes, so if you can sort that I'll be fucking grate... ful.' Her voice and anger trailed off rapidly as she re-entered reality and calmed down. She must also have worked out who I was, just as I had already worked out who she was. Miss Smythe, my former French teacher (with a reputation as a pious churchgoing soul, or so I had thought until 20 seconds ago) and she stood as a drowned rat before me.

'erm ... Jack, Jack Wood?' she asked, and I nodded pleasantly.

'I run this shop now for my Aunt Sue, and ... you look, you look absolutely soaked!' I said. The reason for my rather garbled speech was not her wetness but her, well, near nakedness.

She was awkwardly peeling off her light jacket which was completely sodden and misshapen. Beneath it was her trademark white jumper. This, it was immediately apparent, was not good with water and was 100% translucent. It clung like a second skin to her perfectly outlined breasts, which stood proud and firm with nipples as tight as a nut and showing clear as day. It was mesmerizing. There was even the gentle outline of some sort of low cut lace bra on the underside, showing though as a slight pink shade. Her bottom half was a little more decent, but she was clearly wet through to the skin.

With a sudden burst of authority I said, 'don't move, I'll be down in 2 minutes with some dry clothes from my Aunt.'

Before she could answer, I slipped upstairs and went to the wardrobe. 'Wow' I thought, 'I will have to grab a still picture of that jumper from the CCTV later!' I picked out a dress from the wardrobe, and truth to tell, deliberately chose one that may be a little low cut, just to see if she would wear it. I also grabbed a bra and a pretty sexy pair of pants, just in case a fantasy moment came to pass.

I went down with a small towel in my hand and re-entered with a buisnesslike voice. 'I hope these fit OK, having looked at the size of you, and will get you to the ball on time...' I handed her the towel and a roll of clothes (with the underwear hidden inside) and walked past her to the door and turned over the sign.

'I'll close the shop for five minutes and you'll get some privacy to change.'

I looked her straight in the eyes with a confident smile. I could tell that she was a little uncertain as to what to do, and was instinctively unwilling to get changed here, but she was also clearly feeling very much at a disadvantage. She was moving back from the window and had, I suspect looked at her reflection, and perhaps reolised how close to naked she already was. Maybe she was also a little unsettled following her racist outburst when she entered. She gathered herself together as a drip ran down her forehead and off the end of her nose. This seemed to help her make her mind up.

'OK ..., thank you Jack, that's very um ...kind.' and then she said in her teachers voice, 'so turn around!... I can't have you looking the wrong way. This isn't a public show!'

'You can go round the back of the shelves for more privacy,' I suggested, 'as it's not visible from the front window.'

She rapidly strode off to the side of the shop. I couldn't believe that she just asked me to turn around and didn't ask me to leave the room, or even enquire if she could use the flat. It was a sign of just how off balance she must be feeling. I turned and stared studiously at the wall, but stayed close enough, not wanting to miss the chance to talk to her whilst she was getting undressed. The whole idea was thrilling.

She was pretty much known as the ice queen as a teacher, always immaculate, always seeing herself a cut above everyone else. Now here she was, potentially getting naked in the same room as me.

'I hope I chose clothes that are OK for your meeting,' I said, obviously with my back turned.

'Thank you Jack, they're ... going to be fine I'm... sure...' there was a little catch and hesitation in her voice, and I guessed that this was the moment she had unfurled the dress and seen how little of it there was, and perhaps also found the sexy underwear. I could imagine what might be going through her head. Keeping her underwear on would potentially spoil the dress as wet pants would show clearly, but getting naked here would feel like a step too far. I did actually have another advantage in guessing what she was doing, in the form of the discrete security mirror high up behind the desk. I was studiously facing the wall, but my eyes were fixed firmly on the mirror and I saw the hesitation in her body language.

'What time are you meant to be there?' I asked, aiming to keep her a bit off balance. She jolted slightly and, with a small sigh, pulled her sodden jumper off. She then peeled her skirt down with some degree of difficulty. My view was limited in the small mirror, but it was enough to get me stiff, and my CCTV footage was going to be a dream. She picked up the towel and obviously decided to try and fix her wet underwear in situ.

'I need to be at the school by 5 to give the main presentation for all the new parents.' she said, dabbing at her breasts.

'Wow I said, that's a pretty big deal, no wonder you don't want to look like a drowned rat or have water seeping through your dress.' I said, feeling a little cheeky.

'Enough of that young man, I'm not sure I need your advice on what I'm wearing...'

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound cheeky.' I lied, 'I was just thinking how nervous I would feel being on display for all those people if I was soaking wet ... you may remember I was never the best speaker up front...' This seemed to have the desired effect in making her a little more self conscious, as she was clearly not going to get her underwear dry in time. She was now figetting and quite agitated.

'I do recall you weren't always the most forward young man and needed a bit of encouragement.'

I loved it that she was talking to me. I glanced discretely and saw her unclip her bra as she spoke, lay it down on a shelf, pick up a towel and rub her tits dry. She then turned around to pick up the bra I had provided and awkwardly tried it on.

'Are you still staring forward properly young man?' she asked suddenly. I quick reassured her.

'I hope the bra is the right size or near enough...' I said, again pushing my luck just as she was trying to hook up at the back.

She was clearly not appreciating my conversation whilst half naked.

'I do not need to have a former pupil comment on the size of my breasts, thank you very much!'

'I'm sorry.' I said again, not feeling in the remotest bit apologetic. She was clearly very awkward now. The bra did fit, just, but I suspected it would be tight and the half cups were not going to hold much back (I hoped). She was now drying her pants with the towel, so I quickly tried to think of something else to say in case she decided to risk keeping them on.

'I hope that driver didn't soak you to the skin on purpose or knew who you were.'

This was clearly the right thing to say, as she was immediately worked up and in an angry state. With a huff, she pulled her pants away from her body and I heard the wet snap of them against her skin.

'Fuck it...' I think i heard her mumble and quickly pulled them down and towelled her sex dry, looking anxiously towards me. I did not once glance at the mirror, but looked forward with huge anticipation to my CCTV toys later.

'Do you want me to call anyone for you, a cab or a colleague?'

'No no, that's fine, I'll be ready soon.' she said, and I guessed by now she must have Aunt Sue's panties with their lace edges in her hand and would be about to put these on. I glanced up at the mirror and was right. All too quickly, Sue's dress went on also. She was clearly not the happiest with her outfit but let out a great sigh and pulled the short dress straight.

'OK, you can turn round now.' she said, and I made a show of turning around slowly.

As I had stood there waiting, a glimmer of a naughty thought had grown in my mind. I remembered the fun I had with the clip of the two girls previously, editing words and pictures together in my own order to rewrite the storyline. If I could get enough footage and words from Miss Smythe...

I needed to act fast and take a risk or two for it to work. I needed her to give me more words on the audio in particular, even if what I said to prompt them might sound a bit odd.

'Wow Miss Smythe you look amazing like that,' I said and she blushed a little, but frowned as well. She looked down at the dress, which did indeed present a lot more cleavage than she would ever normally show. I followed her eyes down to her ample chest and smiled with a slightly wolfish grin.

'Well ... thank you ... for helping me get sorted Jack, i think i better... '

'It was worth it for the reward.' I said brightly.

'Reward?' she said a little confused.

'Only joking.' I said, 'I am sure it it is every boys dream to look at you as they see you talk about the school tonight. You look like an oil painting.'

'Erm, thanks Jack.' she responded, a bit confused by my words and not best pleased by what she thought I meant.

'I remember the talk at my leaving do,' I went on, rambling a bit, 'it will be an image forever burned on my mind.'

'Well, that's good,' she said, no less confused, 'now I better get going.'

Of course of course.' I said, 'I will unlock the door.'

'I'll bring... the clothes... back soon.' She stumbled slightly over her words and dashed out of the shop, leaving, I noticed, her wet clothes and underwear on the floor and shelves.

'OK no problem,' I called out, as she disappeared. As the doors closed, I sank down to the counter. 'Wow wow, wow', I thought. That was a seriously sexy afternoon.

I closed the shop up just two minutes later, picked up her clothes with reverent awe, and rushed up to play the CCTV straight away. I have to say that I was too impatient to do anything clever. I simply ran the main camera channel and brought in one of the nearby shelf cameras to watch alongside, with all of the sound channels switched on. Her bra and knickers were sat on the desk in front of me as I enjoyed the show, and within 20 minutes I had watched through twice and jacked myself off twice too, the second time using her knickers to wrap around my cock and the cup of her bra to catch my cum. It was crazy, so much amazing footage to watch and listen to. All of it in the best High Definition.

I could zoom in on her nipples as they were roughly dried by the towel, both crisp and sharp as they stood to attention. I could zoom in and see her neatly trimmed bush for a few moments before her pants went on.

Finally I had hit the payload, and easily enough material to make my own personal porn clip.

The next few days should be fun...

Jack_Wood
Jack_Wood
110 Followers